Daniel’s Discount Deal

dreamboy

15 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

Wowwwwwww, you truly understand MUSCLE.

I try!!! It’s a fantasy I’ve had for a while so I sure as hell will put it into words so eloquently haha! Thank you so much!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dreamboy, you've presented us with the two perfect characters needed for this erotic and fun-reading story: a very masterful/very muscular Tony and a muscle-obsessed/worshipping/subservient Daniel.   Chapter five, soon, please!   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Dreamboy, you've presented us with the two perfect characters needed for this erotic and fun-reading story: a very masterful/very muscular Tony and a muscle-obsessed/worshipping/subservient Daniel.   Chapter five, soon, please!   

Patience Dennis! Patience! Good things come to those who wait ;) the dichotomy of these two characters isn’t complex at all but the way you so eloquently worded it makes it all the better😁

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Whata continuation.

They both are getting what they want

One is getting what he deserves😉the other is doing the due diligence of staying true to his word 

• Like 3

What. A. Chapter! Not only is this incredibly hot it's also really well written. I think this was my favourite part...

On 12/4/2023 at 6:00 AM, dreamboy said:

Each slab of muscle on his chest striated with each bounce. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. Similar to an intense ping-pong match that you don’t want to see the end of.

I also love how you liken each ab to a Hawaiin bread roll. I'm not even sure we get them over here in the UK but I still loved it! 🤪😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/6/2023 at 11:24 AM, muscleaddict said:

What. A. Chapter! Not only is this incredibly hot it's also really well written. I think this was my favourite part...

I also love how you liken each ab to a Hawaiin bread roll. I'm not even sure we get them over here in the UK but I still loved it! 🤪😂

HAHA!!! Thank you so much love, I truly enjoy your commentary and support❤️

• Like 1