BrutalPowerDemon

I walked up to the closing fast food joint as a guy was locking the door and begged him to let me in for just a quick bite. He grinned and opened the door and let me in before closing and locking the doors behind us.

I looked as he walked to the counter and behind it. I wasn’t here by accident. I knew how massive this kid was! As he walked, he peeled the t-shirt from his torso as I heard his deep voice rumble, “Sorry it’s so hot in here, dude. The a/c cut out a couple of hours ago and they can’t get to it until morning.”

I heard him, but was distracted by the full, rounded muscles dancing across this boy’s impossibly wide back. HIs thickly muscled neck and sloping traps were clearly visible due to his short-cropped, black hair. Cannon-ball deltoids rippled and capped oaken arms on either side of this teen colossus’ body as his powerful triceps hardened and relaxed with each swing of his massive arms. He was masculine perfection! I had definitely chosen the right teen on which to test my growth serum.

He walked to the back, beyond my view. In a few seconds, he returned, extending his vein-mapped arm with a cappuccino in his massive hand. I looked up into his face. GOD, he was gorgeous! Perfect Asian face, angular jaw, full lips, high and pronounced cheekbones, and piercing, black eyes. My cock lurched at the sensual assault of merely being in the presence of this young, masculine hunk.

“Th-thanks.” I stuttered, “But I don’t drink cappuccinos.”

The kid smirked down at me and said, “How about if I add some flavor you like, man?” he inquired smugly as he set the steaming cup on the counter in front of him. The cup sat in front of the hulking teen’s crotch and I couldn’t help but notice the bulk straining the fabric below his belt. 

Without thinking I looked up at him and muttered, “You’re a big one, aren’t you?” His head was leaned forward over the cup with lips pursed. He raised his eyes to meet mine as he released a long rope of spit from his mouth which flowed down into the cup. 

Still holding eye contact, he extended his tongue to cut off the flow of saliva and raised his head. “Never been called small, dude. Interested now?” he asked in a deep, sultry voice while pushing the large cup on the counter towards me.

“What the FUCK, kid?!?! I’m not drinking that?” I blurted.

“Dude! I know when a guy appreciates muscle, if you know what I mean - and I think you do. I’ve seen you in here before watching me, little man.” he purred as he raised his arms and flexed over me, his torso erupting with massive, solid mounds of muscle inundating beneath the vein-mapped, dark skin stretched over such powerful brawn.

My dick responded immediately and throbbed larger, betraying my lustful appreciation for the godly Asian teen taunting me so mercilessly. He had always been so respectful when I’d been considering him for the experiment. This cockiness was unexpected. What if the serum amplified his superior attitude along with his physical stature, I wondered.

The boy glanced at my tenting crotch and smiled, “Yeah, dude, you like what you see, don’t you, little man?” He lowered his arms and slowly unbuckled his belt before unbuttoning the top of his slacks and slowly lowering the zipper. I was mesmerized by every movement this rippling muscle-boy made. He lowered his slacks revealing massive, cut quads and poser briefs fighting a losing battle to contain the mass of his obviously huge cock and balls. They stretched down obscenely and continued to stretch further as his growing python throbbed larger and larger, exposing increasing amounts of the boy’s thick, venous shaft as it continued stretching the fabric thin.

I was shaken from my slack-jawed stupor by the boy’s voice, “Oh, yeah, little man, you REALLY like what you see! And you’re in luck, you little size queen, ‘cause I’m horny as FUCK after roasting in this sweltering place all day.”

I stepped back as he hoisted his semi-flaccid, vein-encased cock-mass from his posers, his huge, churning balls flopping out over the stretched-thin posers. It was long, at least ten inches, and thick like a vein-wrapped, throbbing beer can with an even thicker, mushroom head beginning to bubble pre-cum from its hungry, gaping slit.

He took my cappuccino and stepped back from the counter. He smirked, once again, and lowered the cup to below his prodigious penis, his arms and chest ballooning with muscular size as he did so. “I KNOW what you like, little man.” he purred as he flexed and wagged his semi-hard cock forcing incredible amounts of pre-cum to bubble forth to flow into the steaming cup. At the same time, from above, he pursed his thick lips and deftly spit a little more saliva into the cup.

“W-W-What are you d-d-d-oing?!??” I quivered as I felt my now rock-hard dick begin to pour pre-cum into my jeans watching this cocky and horny, drop-dead gorgeous Asian teen.

“More flavor and thicker body for your drink, mister. I told you I knew what you like and what you want.” he stated smugly as he lowered his cock-head into the drink and began to stir it with his pre-leaking, growing cock.

“Holy FUCK!” I blurted as he closed his eyes and licked his grinning lips. The thought of what my serum might do to this horse-hung, muscle-bound, and studly hunk short-circuited any misgivings I may have had about continuing with my experiment.

“Mmmm, oh, YEAH!” he rumbled as he slowly removed his sex-trunk from the cup, still dripping coffee, saliva, and pre-cum back into the steaming liquid. “That cappuccino is almost as hot as I am, little man.”

He stroked his thickening, elongating cock a couple of times before lifting his hand to his lips and lapping his man-cappuccino from his powerful appendage. “Yeah, THAT”S the way you like it. Maybe after you finish your drink, I’ll feed you, little man. You said you’re hungry, right, muscle slut?” he asked as he licked his long, thick fingers. “Now I bet you’re REALLY hungry and feel like feeding on a fucking muscle-teen cock, boi, don’t you?”

“Yes, Sir.” I responded automatically as one of my hands in my pockets gripped my rigid pole through the fabric, pre-cum now pulsing visibly through my jeans. With my free hand, I reached in my other pocket and grabbed the pre-filled syringe.

He held the cup out to me and ordered, “Quench your thirst, first, little man, but, first, strip and show me what YOU’RE made of, little man.”

My eyes dilated, taking in his massively muscular, sexually charged form, and stunningly rugged, handsome face. I stumbled back.

“WHAT?” I blurted out, trying to figure how to inject this kid. He was not the docile, muscle-bound teen I had thought he was.

The muscle-boy stepped back, lowered the cup to his now rigid, foot-long cock pointing straight up in front of his thickly muscled abdominals and below the overhang of his massive pectorals. “Beg for it, boy!” he commanded with complete authority. “Beg for your muscle-god’s spit and pre-cum cappuccino.”

He smirked as he raised his free arm and flexed hard. He turned his stunning face and kissed the mountain of split-headed biceps towering up to his massive, clenched fist. He then extended his long, thick tongue and lapped at the expansive, hard surface of the bunched muscle as a guttural, “Mmmm, yeah.” rumbled from his throat.

“Oh my GOD!” I blurted.

The impossibly swole and handsome teen looked down at me and smirked. “Oh, YEAH, little power freak, tell me more! You want to worship this powerful muscle teen, little man? Be my little bitch, maybe my fucking cum dump?” he growled, aggression obviously festering beneath his self-assured attitude of superiority.

He thrust the cup towards me. “Drink it. NOW!” he ordered.

I grabbed the cup and slurped it down greedily before handing the empty cup back to him. 

He grinned, snatched the cup from my hand and pushed his cock head down as he flexed his abs hard. Pre-cum shot into the cup and continued flowing until the large cup was full of his hot, manly nectar. 

“Holy FUCK!” I blurted in awe as he released his rigid tool and it slapped back up into his abs with a loud THWACK, splattering his still flowing pre-cum onto his lower chest and corrugated abs. I quickly snatched the syringe from my pocket, lifted it to my mouth, and bit down on the needle-cap, pulling it off.

Fortunately, he had been focusing on the pre-cum overflowing cup in his hand and I stepped towards him as I moved my hand with the needle behind my back. I took the cup overflowing with his hot pre-cum and roping to the floor. I lifted the cup to my lips, tilted my head back, opened my mouth, and tipped the cup. The thick, salty-sweet pre-cum dumped from the cup in a wad, filling my mouth and flowing over my face and clothing as I gulped down what I could, scooping what escaped from my face and clothing and hungrily devouring it.

“Awww, YEAH, little bitch!” the teen muscle-boy boomed. “You're a hungry little cock sucker, aren’t you?” He pushed his cock back down with one hand while grabbing the back of my head with the other, pulling my mouth to his flared, throbbing, and pre-cum pulsing cock head.

I opened my pre-slick mouth as he plopped his large mushroom cock crown through my lips. I looked up and saw him smirking down at me as he began to slowly force his shaft into my face

I had intended on talking to the boy and asking him if he wanted to be even bigger, the biggest man alive, actually, but I obviously couldn’t talk. He, obviously, loved being massive and in control. I looked up to see his head thrown back into his muscular shoulders as he moaned, “Fuck yeah, little cock-sucker! EAT that massive MEAT!” he rumbled lustily.

Still looking at the sexy vision of his handsome face nestled in between his muscled shoulders and thick, rippling neck, eyes closed, I quickly jabbed the needle in his hard, throbbing shaft, and depressed the plunger. He apparently was so into skull fucking me that the injection directly into his long, thick penis didn’t even register.

I dropped the needle as he impaled my face balls deep onto his fuck trunk and he moaned, “Oh, FUCK, little man! My cock’s on FIRE! SUCK, little fucker, SUCK!

I was choking as he began to rhythmically pile-drive his sex trunk into my throat. Skull fucking was an understatement with the sexually charged teen sex machine. Apparently, my choking was pleasant stimulation because, just before I passed out, I felt the first volley of his volcanic ejaculation flood my stomach. His volume filled my gut until it was pushed back up my throat and out around his shaft. He withdrew his artillery from my mouth and kept cumming, covering me in his jizz.

I stumbled back and looked up at him. He had a blissful look on his face as he looked down at me. “Fuck, little cock sucker. That was fucking AWESOME! I’ve never cum so much in my LIFE . . . not even with chicks! And FUCK! I’m still hard as a rock and horny as HELL!” he breathed heavily.

I could see his large balls churning, pulling up into his body, then lowering, over and over. He began to stroke his cum slick shaft slowly and moan, “Oh, god . . . oh god . . . oh, FUCK! I feel so fucking horny, so hot! UNGH! Oh, FUCK! My muscles feel tight and hard, pumped, like I just worked out, man!”

He looked down at me, raised his arms and flexed, looked over his muscle bulging body, then back down. His eyes focused on the needle. “What the FUCK, you fucking faggot! What did you do?” he bellowed even as he leaned forward, wrapping his arms around his torso and gut. “Oh, SHIT! I burn and hurt all over! What the hell did you stick me with, you fucking little FREAK?”

I scooted back against the wall. From the times I’d spent examining him at his workplace, I remembered his name was Aziz. “Aziz,” I spoke to him, “You want to be bigger, don’t you? I’ve been working on a serum to help you be more muscular and larger than you already are! I was going to ask you, but, well, it ‘s so obvious you want to be the biggest, the strongest.”

He raised his handsome face, wracked with pain, then, suddenly, the pained expression was replaced with one of almost sheer ecstasy. He hissed, “Oh, FUCK! YESSSS!” he hissed. “This feels fucking AWESOME!” He threw his head and shoulders back and roared, “Oh, FUUUUCCKKK!”

My jaw dropped at what I was seeing. Thick, hose-like veins pulsed to the surface of his dark, flawless skin. Every square inch throbbing with the blood rushing through his system, feeding his muscles. I saw muscle fibers rippling beneath the stretched-thin skin as it expanded his muscles balloon with solid size and power. Massive, round boulders of muscle bulging larger and larger. He was expanding in size in all directions. He head hit the ten feet ceiling He stepped forward, THROUGH the counter as it exploded away from his oaken legs. He hunched over, growling, as he continued to expand. His feet were now MASSIVE! He growled again and stood upright, blasting through the ceiling and roof of the building. All I could see was two massively muscular tree-trunks of legs with cut, rolling quads and diamond shaped calves larger than my torso. And a cock . . . my GOD! . . . hanging out and over balls as large as my head and drooping to the boy’s knees. Those knee-caps were six feet from the floor!

I looked up through the hole in the roof through which Aziz had exploded. He was grinning ear to ear, his glistening white teeth contrasting with the dark complexion of his stunningly handsome face. Massive muscles rippled with power all over his body! He was running his expansive hands over his thickly muscled torso and rippling abdominal bricks.

Something caught his eye and I saw him lean over, his abs exploding with rippling size. As he stood back up, I saw his hand holding a car! An evil grin formed his stunningly handsome, Asian face as he reached to the car’s roof with his free hand, his fingers easily piercing the windshield and peeling the roof back as his torso rippled and bulged with power. He plucked the screaming little man from the car like he was nothing but a toy. The man was yelling and flailing about uselessly. 

“SHUT THE FUCK UP, DAD!” Aziz’s deep voice rumbled as he shook the man he held his fist like nothing but a ragdoll. “YOU THOUGHT I WAS A FREAK BEFORE? HA! LOOK AT ME NOW, DAD! I’M A FUCKING MUSCLE GOD!”

Aziz dropped the wrecked car to the street and lifted his other hand and grabbed the half of his dad dangling from the fist holding him. He held his thickly muscled arms in front of his sneering face. The swole arms solidified as he slowly bent the man coming to his senses slowly backwards. The man shrieked in pain. Aziz’s thick cock throbbed larger and twitched, pre-cum bubbling from the large piss-slit. Aziz grinned as the screaming stopped abruptly with the sound of his father’s spine snapping in two. “AWWW, YEAH!” the teen roared as he pulled his dad’s corpse in two, blood and entrails splattering onto his muscled chest and down to the street below.

I heard the rumbling of the colossally muscled teen’s muscled gut as he lifted half of his dad’s body to his mouth and took a bite, the sound of bone crunching between his teeth, blood dripping from his lips.

“My god!’ I trembled excitedly as I released my steel hard and throbbing dick from my slacks and began to stroke witnessing this stunningly handsome, muscle-bound colossal teen brutally snuff his dad without remorse. I stood and ran to the door, unlocked it and stepped out onto the sidewalk. I looked up as Aziz swallowed, dropped the remaining pieces of his dad’s body to the street with a wet SPLAT. 

Aziz looked down in eyes and thundered, “Oh, YEAH, you little cock-sucker, I want to be a fucking brutal GOD of powerful muscle!” as he moved one expansive foot over his dad’s lower half and ground it into the pavement cracking under his power “Goddamned fucking insect.” he muttered in disgust. He wrapped a bloody fist around his long, thick cock and slowly stroked, obviously horny with the deadly power his enormous muscle-bod contained.

I stood drooling and stroking in lustful awe of this titanically muscular Asian teen obviously drunk with power and bloodlust. Being late at night, the streets were empty in this part of town, thankfully, and I decided to plead for mercy from this godly boy’s destructive, lust-fueled urges. “I hope you are pleased that I chose you, Aziz, to become the most muscular and powerful man on the planet!

He raised his arms and flexed, admiring his inhuman musculature, his cock twitching lustfully. “Fuck, I’m HUGE!” he grinned.

I continued, “You are a PERFECT man, Aziz! No, not a man, a GOD! You are manly, masculine PERFECTION! All men will instantly feel inferior in the presence of your Herculean, muscular size. Seeing your endowment will cause them to question if they are even men at all! Your hulking body was worthy of worship before I injected you, but now . . .” I began to breathe in ragged gasps, “now you are an unstoppable GOD whose very presence DEMANDS worship!” I lustfully gushed.

Aziz sneered down at me, snatched me from the sidewalk in a blood-dripping fist, and lifted me to his stunning face. “You fucking little size queen! You have NO idea what you’ve done, of the things I’ve dreamed of doing, no, the things I’ve LUSTED to do! You’ve given me the power to unleash my deepest and darkest desires, you stupid, insignificant little FUCK!” he growled.

Being held in this massively muscular, powerful teen’s fist, hearing his thunderous voice, feeling the humid heat blasting from his dark, sweating flesh, seeing his mountains of bulging, rippling muscles, I felt my body tense and erupt in orgasmic bliss in his palm.

“Yeah, you pathetic, fucking little FAG, you can’t help but cum for me, can you, you weak little bitch.” he derided. “I bet every time you came in and watched me, you ducked into the bathroom and jacked your tiny little penis off thinking of me and my muscles, didn’t you, then you went home and masturbated to me even more.” he sneered.

Hearing this young beast growl his desire to dominate and the thought of seeing this seething young mountain of muscle unleash his unstoppable power and insatiable bloodlust caused my spent dick to rocket to rock-hard, worshipful attention against the hot, jizz dripping palm in which he held me fast. His overbearing attitude and belittling demeanor withered any desire I might have had to object to anything pertaining to him.

“Almighty Aziz,” I spoke as I looked into his dark, massive eyes, “you knew I worshiped your body when I walked in tonight. But NOW, my GOD! I exalt and praise all that you are! You are a GOD of savage and merciless supremacy and strength. Your sexual appetites are brutish and insatiable, your bloodlust ravenous and unquenchable. I now exist only to please you and to witness you satisfying your deepest and darkest cravings. I will serve you until my last breath, Almighty Aziz.” I ended, panting and drooling.

Aziz raised his thick and venous free arm and wiped the blood dripping from his lips and grinned before lowering his arm to continue stroking his ponderous penis. “Good little parasite, my first disciple. Your coworkers will be your first offering to your GOD. Direct me to your lab.” he ordered with an evil grin.

I hesitated as I thought of my co-workers, my closest friends being nothing but an offering to this colossal, obviously murderous muscle-god. Then I looked over the immensity of muscular power rippling before my eyes, I looked down at a fist that could crush granite to sand slowly stroking a man-sized cock-shaft mapped with cable-like veins. I reached out and placed a palm on the hot, sweaty flesh covering a mountainous, rippling pectoral as Aziz licked his full lips and his stomach rumble, once again.

Then I remembered how Aziz, without remorse, snapped his father in two like a dried twig and ripped him apart effortlessly before snacking on some of the remains. My lust to see my GOD reveal his power, to assume his rightful place as GOD to puny humans, to witness his destructive brutality. My lusts quickly overrode my paltry devotion to any other but HIM.

“YES, my GOD!” I responded lustfully. “The lab is just on the outskirts of town, out by the army base.”

Aziz grinned, turned, and began walking down the center of the deserted street, each footfall leaving a cratered print.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1