Merry Chrismuscle - the advent calendar

lionlouis

1st december

Greetings, wonderful Muscle Growth community! Today, I am thrilled to reveal a project that has been bubbling with excitement—the Muscle Growth Advent Calendar, showcasing 24 incredible illustrations. Each drawing is a unique celebration of muscles and captivating growth scenarios.

Every day until Christmas, I will unveil a new illustration accompanied by a story, crafted in collaboration with authors from this very community.

Without further ado, I present to you the official 1st image of the Muscle Growth Advent Calendar! 🎉 💪✨

For today's image, the story is generously gifted by the talented @LukeXL . Join us in this thrilling journey of creativity and muscle-inspired joy throughout the holiday season!

Stay tuned for daily updates as we countdown to the 24th of December, bringing you a blend of artistic brilliance and captivating narratives.

Let the festive muscle magic begin! 💪🌟

Illustration_sans_titre6.thumb.jpg.01fbcf0a464651e2e1541119cd29a192.jpg

"Oh gracious, Twinkles! What's happened to you?" said Bubbles. Twinkles, his extra-special best friend, was much taller and much more muscular than he had been this morning. His clothes were stretched tight over his new muscles, and his hat was too small for his head.

"I don't know, Bubbles!" said Twinkles. "You know I've been working so hard on Santa's Special Wishes project for the last few weeks... ow!" Twinkles' arms swelled up and his sleeves ripped off. "Anyway... this morning I wasn't paying attention and I drank a beaker of Special Wish Number 1 instead of my snowberry juice! ... ooow!" The last remains of Twinkles' shirt was no match for his enormous new chest and shoulders, and it burst into shredded rags, revealing his massive, smooth, hairless body. "And then I've just been growing and growing ever since! Oh my goodness!" His elf shorts exploded off of him, revealing his enormous legs and tight butt. "I'm so big! I'm so strong!"

"I'm so lucky!" said Bubbles. "I've always wanted a big, strong extra-special best friend! And now I have one! Oh, Twinkles, I'm so happy!"

"As will all the boys and girls who's special wish to Santa was to be big and strong! I think this will be the best Christmas ever!" said Twinkles.

"The best Christmuscle!" said Bubbles.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2nd December

We're diving into Day Two of the Muscle Growth Advent Calendar

Today's unveiling brings not one, but two fantastic stories to accompany our daily illustration. Show some love to the talented authors @LukeXL and @FallenAway

Join us in the holiday spirit of creativity and muscle-inspired joy! Stay tuned for daily updates as we count down to the grand finale on December 24th. Let the enchanting muscle magic continue! 💪🌟🎄

Illustration_sans_titre7.thumb.jpg.fb7ba4cedc4f4fb5287f3472e2126a23.jpg

Ugly Christmas Sweater contest by @FallenAway

"Once again, Derek was baffled. No matter how hard he tried to compete in an Ugly Christmas Sweater contest, no one seemed to think his sweaters were ugly."

Abuela's gift by @LukeXL

"Jorge, welcome, come in out of the cold!"

Jorge stepped into the house and gave his grandmother a hug. "It's so good to see you, Abuela!"

"Oh, look how big you've got! Look everyone! Look at how big Jorge is!"

The rest of the family looked up and gasped. Jorge was enormous! In the two years he'd been away in Norway, he'd packed on so much muscle.

"Whoah, bro, you're huge!" said his cousin Eduardo. "What have they been feeding you up in the Arctic Circle?"

Jorge laughed. "They feed us well, and the work is great, but there's very little to do up there after hours except work out and eat. Soo..." he pointed to his chest, "this happened."

Eduardo laughed. "Well, you look great! I'm glad you're home for Christmas!"

"Now, Jorge, you must be cold! Come, sit by the fire and have some hot chocolate!" said Abuela, leading him to the fireplace. "I knitted everyone sweaters for Christmas. Here," she said handing him a pink woolen bundle. "I made yours pink because I know you like pink."

Jorge smiled. Ever since he came out to his family Abuela had been his biggest supporter, even if she didn't always understand all the details. He unwrapped the bundle and held out the sweater. It had a reindeer on it.

"Because when you were little you always said you wanted to be a reindeer when you grew up!" said Abuela. "I'm afraid I might have made yours a bit small... I didn't think you'd grow this much."

"Thank you Abuela, I love it!" said Jorge. "I'll put it on right now!"

He went to the bathroom and took off his hoodie and shirt leaving only his thermal vest on. He carefully pulled the sweater on over his head, and then pulled it down over his chest and arms. It was a very tight, but it fit. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like a big, strong, pink reindeer. He smiled. It was like his childhood dream had come true.

"What do you think?" he said, coming back into the living room.

"Oh no, Jorge, it's too small!" said Abuela. "Look, it's all stretched out!"

"No Abuela, it's absolutely perfect!" he said, kissing her on the cheek.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

3rd December

We are now at Day Three of the Muscle Growth Advent Calendar

Today's unveiling brings an amazing story by  @LukeXL  once again

Tell us if you enjoy it and  stay tuned for tomorrow update

Illustration_sans_titre5.thumb.jpg.2c64c9ead7f48ceacce07f522a27b77a.jpg

It was just a little tree. It was only about 5 feet tall. But it was the biggest tree that would fit in the car, and it was the biggest tree that would fit in the elevator, and it was the biggest tree that would fit in the apartment, so it was the biggest tree that Mark could get.

He dragged it into the living room and stood it up in the corner. He was so excited to have a tree in his apartment for the first time. He'd never had a tree before, because he'd never had someone to share it with. But now he did! Our first Christmas together!

"Babe, I'm home!" he shouted. "I got the tree!"

A creaking sound came from the bedroom, and then rumbled down the hallway before Brad, eight feet tall, appeared in the doorway, his enormous t-shirt and sweatpants straining to cover his muscles. He rubbed his eyes. "I sleepy," he said.

Mark smiled. "I know, babe. You've been working so hard. But I thought you'd like to see the tree."

"Tree!" said Brad, suddenly awake. He crouched down and squeezed himself sideways through the doorway. "It so pretty!"

"Yes, you decorate it, and I'll make us some cocoa," said Mark.

Brad grinned. "I love cocoa!"

Mark made two mugs of cocoa according to his usual recipe: Three teaspoons of cocoa powder, two teaspoons of sugar, a sprinkle of cinnamon. Stir together and slowly add milk while stirring into a thick chocolate paste. Then gradually add more milk until it's a smooth liquid. Microwave for 2 minutes. Add 5 drops of Ingenti muscularis Amazonis extract to Brad's mug. Add marshmallows. Serve.

He hadn't worried about the side effects when he'd started supplementing Brad's food with the extract back in June. He knew the growth would be spectacular, something both he and Brad wanted. And anyway, Brad was so smart, what was a little bit of cognitive loss in exchange for such size and muscularity?

Mark chuckled to himself, watching the enormous man so amused and confused by the tree decorations. Brad had been disappointed when he'd had to give up his job at the hedge fund. He just couldn't make sense of all the numbers anymore. But now he was so big he couldn't even get out of the apartment building anyway. Now he was just Mark's stay-at-home muscle monster. With a heart of gold.

"Here you go, babe," said Mark, handing Brad his mug of cocoa.

"I love you Markeeeee!" said Brad, wrapping his enormous arms around Mark and lifting him onto his lap. "You the bestest!"

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

4th December

On this 4th day of Muscle Growth Advent Calendar ... another growing giant ! how lucky hehe

Today's story is brought to you by  @FallenAway

Tell us your thought and see you tomorrow ;)

Illustration_sans_titre8.thumb.jpg.2a5bf7e5d4be26b08a2fdb8cbb3a8b34.jpg

When Martin bought a bag of fresh mistletoe from a street vendor, he had no idea his sweet, shy boyfriend would have an allergic reaction to it.  He felt terrible when Kevin's whole body started to swell!  But after he burst out of his clothes and the swelling stopped, they both had a feeling this would be their best Christmas ever! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5th of December

New day, new story ! and a juicy one by @LukeXL

Tell us your thought and see you tomorrow ;)

Illustration_sans_titre9.thumb.jpg.053cb0f88d191acf4b422910679b42ec.jpg

Gabriel stood naked looked at himself in has bathroom mirror. Yes, he was looking good. Great, even.

He thought back to that Saturday in March. He and Rémy having lunch in the Marais. Rémy announcing, as if reminding him of something to pick up at Carrefour: "This isn't working. I'm moving out."

He'd spent a month in a daze, not knowing what to do with himself or with his life, until one day, walking back to his apartment he'd seen one word on the window of a small local gym: "MUSCULATION". He paused and stared. Weight training. Building muscles. He joined on the spot.

And now, eight months of dedication bordering on obsession later, here he was. Lean, muscular, and ready to show Rémy what he was missing.

Olivier's invitation had said the dress code was "Kinky Christmas". The perfect excuse to show off his new body. First, the red sweatshirt. He'd cut it down so that it only covered the top of his pecs, leaving his nipples and everything lower bare. Then, long white socks with red trim. Finally the red and white striped thong. It wasn't the kind of thing you could just buy at Les Halles, so he'd found a tailor online who made custom underwear. Expensive, but he had a particular vision in mind. And it looked amazing. He'd chosen the "bulge enhancing" option, and it was working! A Kinky Christmas Muscle Jock! He was ready to go.

He pulled on some jeans, a coat and boots and called an Uber. He wasn't comfortable on the ride over. The thong seemed to be getting tighter and tighter. He tried to adjust it, pulling his jeans down a bit, but it didn't help. He was getting hard, and the thong was forcing it against the front of his jeans, making a very prominent bulge. Mercifully the drive wasn't too long, and he was soon at Olivier's apartment building. He got out of the car and walked into the lobby and into the elevator.

He was alone in the elevator, so he took the opportunity to adjust himself. He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down a bit. His enormous package burst out of its confinement and bounced up and down. This was... unexpected. He tried to zip up his jeans again, but there was now no way they would close. Well, he may as well make a big entrance! He took off his boots and coat and pulled his jeans all the way off, leaving him in just his sweatshirt, socks and thong. He was now fully erect and straining against the thong. He looked down at it. It was enormous! In the mirror he could see that his balls were swelling up too, hanging down lower and heavier, stretching the striped fabric to it's limit.

The elevator door opened and he stepped out into the hallway. It was difficult to walk now, his enormous package bouncing up and down with every step. His balls were now down to his knees, and his shaft was pointing straight ahead, almost as thick as his arm! He leaned against the wall, struggling to make it the few metres to Olivier's door. After a few more torturous steps he made it to the door, but his package was now so heavy that he feel to his knees. His balls were so big he was sitting on them, while his shaft continued to grow thicker and longer, developing a distinct curve upwards at the end. The thin straps of the thong couldn't take the strain anymore and snapped off, leaving just his package and balls wrapped in the stretchy red and white striped fabric.

He knocked on the door. After a few moments it opened. Rémy, dressed in a red harness, Santa hat and red boots stood looking down at him. "Gabriel?" he said, and started laughing. "This is meant to be une super orgie, not un sucre d'orge!"

"Suck it, Rémy!" said Gabriel.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6th of December

What do we have for today in our Muscle Growth Advent Calendar ?

Nothing less than a very hot story by the talented @FallenAway and coincidence of the calendar this story is also featuring a guy named Gabriel, what are the odds ? haha

Stay tuned for updates because a new author is entering the game ! who might that be ? come to discover it tomorrow

Illustration_sans_titre10.thumb.jpg.b2339263177c93fa97f106e062978045.jpg

Gabriel Displays His Assets by @FallenAway

The lonely housewives of Lake Forest didn't pay Gabriel $500 an hour because he was good at hanging Christmas lights. In fact, he didn't even try to do a good job. He knew they were happy to stand back and watch him work in a pair of well-worn Levi's that were a few squats away from bursting. Those jeans were the centerpiece of his very successful marketing strategy. The view from the back convinced all the neighbors to hire him as soon as possible, regardless of his exorbitant hourly rate. Meanwhile the view from inside the house was driving his customer into a lustful frenzy.

By the time Gabriel fastened a few crooked strings of lights to the front of the house, the lady of the house would peel off a layer of clothing, shuffle into the yard like a starving zombie, and invite him into her kitchen to get a taste of her "Christmas cookies." Gabriel always accepted. He especially liked it when there were actual cookies involved, as he was frequently hungry.

But he wouldn't have much time to eat once he shed his winter coat and revealed the thickly muscled torso that matched his thickly muscled legs. He had mastered the art of the seductive stretch, with hands clasped and arms extended overhead, ensuring that the hem of his inadequate t-shirt would be dragged above two or more rows of abdominal muscles. His abs were then thrown into high relief with a gentle twist of his hips and a casual flex of his tight, fat-free core. He liked to finish by using his right middle finger to scratch an apparent itch in the lowest part of his unruly treasure trail. 

Gabriel's business analysis revealed that 62% of his customers tried to unwrap his hefty Christmas package before he was done with his little scratch. 23% fainted, 8% babbled incoherently until he shoved something into their mouths, 6% burst into tears, and 1% just... died. (Rest in peace, Mrs. Abernathy!)

No matter how they reacted to his overwhelming physical presence, Gabriel took his time (he was being paid by the hour) to provide each woman with an array of erotic handyman services whether they ordered them or not. When they’d had their fill of his homemade eggnog and were close to passing out from exhaustion, he made sure they expressed their satisfaction with a five-star review on Yelp.

But Gabriel went above and beyond the expectations of the most demanding suburban housewives. After leaving them sprawled on their ruined bedsheets, he took their smartphones and prepared for his favorite part of the job. If there were children in the household, he sent texts and arranged for them to stay with friends or grandparents after school. Then he texted the man of the house to say that he was needed at home immediately. If they balked, Gabriel made a vague reference to plumbing that needed to be snaked. (They had no idea they would be bringing that plumbing home with them.)

When the worried husband rushed into his house to find an enormously muscled young man, naked, finishing up the last of what was supposed to be the man’s dinner, he was rarely able to articulate any of the questions in his head. Gabriel took advantage of that pause to stand up, towering at least a foot over most of their heads, and greet them politely: “Hello Mr. X, I’m Gabriel.” He would tug on his intimidating yule log a couple of times before extending the same hand for a businesslike shake. Most of them of them were conditioned to shake any hand that was offered, so they gripped it without thinking while Gabriel enjoyed their changing facial expressions. At the same time, they were hit with a wall of humid body heat and potent alpha musk that stripped away any of the authority they enjoyed as C-suite executives, doctors, lawyers, or investment bankers. They lowered their eyes and waited for instructions.

“Your wife hired me to ‘clean out your garage’.” Gabriel always cocked an eyebrow when he said that, just in case the man was too clueless to recognize a euphemism when he heard one. (Some of them were still surprised when the cleaning began.) “She didn’t have enough cash in the house to pay me, so… do you need to go to an ATM, or would you like to use a card?” Gabriel pulled out his phone and plugged in a card reader. Anticipating their questions about the cost, he would size them up and squeeze an upper arm to evaluate their muscle tone. “You won’t last more than two hours, so, including your wife, that’ll be $2500 including the tip.” When 31% of the men expressed some kind of objection, Gabriel calmly flexed a bicep bigger than their heads and waited for their platinum cards to land in his outstretched hand.

With payment out of the way, Gabriel introduced the men of Lake Forest to home maintenance services they didn’t know they needed. Their ‘drains’ were ‘snaked,’ as promised, and their ‘garages’ were cleaned out and rearranged until they had more space in them than they ever thought possible. (Some claimed that their farts echoed off the walls!) On top of that, he left them with a warm meal in their distended bellies before he gently carried them to their beds and laid them next to their sleeping wives. Gabriel stayed just long enough to eat all the remaining food in the house before he locked the door on his way out.

A stranger driving around Lake Forest during the holiday season would be surprised by the number of houses with poorly hung Christmas lights. “Surely they can afford better services,” they might say. But those who lived and worked there began to notice that everyone seemed happier and more relaxed. Shop owners and clerks commented that their customers were less irritable. Tips increased by 25%. Bosses were nicer to their employees. Workaholics went home earlier to spend more time with their families. And the name Gabriel was often overheard in quiet conversations between friends, neighbors, and colleagues.

Gabriel made enough money to buy a private island. But he didn’t. Large anonymous donations were made to food pantries and homeless shelters. No one seemed to know where Gabriel lived, but he was always around, often recommended, and surprisingly available to meet everyone’s needs whenever he was called. Inevitably, people began to say he was an angel. Whether they meant that literally or metaphorically, it was universally agreed that he had brought joy to the community, and that was all they needed to know.

And that, boys and girls, is the legend of Gabriel, the angel who fucked some sense into the people of Lake Forest.

• Like 12