Merry Chrismuscle - the advent calendar

lionlouis

7th day of December

And now a sweet story from none other than @Samson75 who took time to write a very promising adventure for us

Show him some love and enjoy

See you tomorrow ;)

Illustration_sans_titre11.thumb.jpg.76f30f5d06a77d13e091e3faf172cc74.jpg

Frosty

"It's so thick!"

"You think?"

"Yeah, man. I've never seen anything like it. It's a wonder!"

“You think? You’re not worried it’s going to totally screw you?”

“How could I worry about something so awesome!”

The two friends stared out of the window, gazing at the unforcast snow. The taller of the two, Diego, smiled at his companion's awe. “We get it like that here from time to time, but this looks like it’s going to snarl everything up. You should check in with the airport, but I can’t see your flight leaving today.

The smaller of the two, Bill, took out his phone and checked the airport departures. A page of red. “Yeah, looks like Christmas is cancelled. I guess I should head home before it gets worse.” 

Bill and Diego were old roommates. Bill had been travelling to see family, driving an hour or so to Diego’s home near the airport for an overnight before a flight on to see his family on the other side of the country. 

“Dude, you’d be on your own for Christmas! I can’t have that! You should stay here!” said Diego.

“I couldn’t impose …" began Bill.

“I insist!” Diego cut him off. “You’re here, it’s Christmas Eve and the roads are going to be snarled up. You’re having Christmas here!”

“Well,” pondered Bill, “I guess it’s safer...”

“That’s decided then!” pounced a cheerful Diego. “All the years we shared and we never had Christmas together; it’ll be fun!”

“Yeah, I guess that’s true,” said Bill. “Are we good for food?”

“You’re asking the Meal Prep King if he has enough in to feed a scrawny little guy like you? My dude, I’m insulted” said the larger man, puffing his chest out, folding his bulging arms across his similarly large chest in mock distain.

“So a Christmas dinner of chicken, rice and broccoli?” suggested Bill. “I remember your meal prep routine.

“As if!” said Diego. “I’ve moved on. Grown. Developed my tastes and embraced the cuisines of the world.”

Bill raised an eyebrow.

“It’s going to be Spicy Chicken, with rice and broccoli” laughed Diego.

Bill sighed. “That’ll be great, man. I really appreciate this. You know you don’t have to.”

“I know,” replied Diego, “but my best friend needs a bed for the night and somewhere to spend the holiday. What could be better? Nice food, a few drinks, a few laughs?”

“Sounds good.” agreed Bill.

“Speaking of which, I ought to get a gym session in. I was kind of planning one for when you’d left. Gotta make some space for the calories tomorrow. Will you be good here while I’m away?”

“Of course, man. I have my laptop and a bit of work to do. I’ll be fine.”

“You could always come with me. Always room for one more!”

“We tried this years ago,” Bill said wearily, “all the right programmes, all the right food and not a bit of difference. I’m the same as I ever was, workout or not.”

Diego appraised his smaller friend and scratched his beard. “Ok, man. I’m not going to push it. But know that you’re as welcome to come with me as you are to stay.”

He disappeared into his bedroom for a minute or two, re-emerging with his gym bag. A quick trip to the kitchen to fill his water bottle and then to the door to put on his coat.

“Sure you’ll be fine?” he asked Bill.

“You have a good time. Press those benches for me.” returned Bill, opening up his laptop and connecting to his office.

“Later!” said Diego, disappearing through the door into the darkening afternoon and brushing snow off his shoulders as he strode up the street. 

An hour later and Bill had tried to concentrate on his work, but had failed. His attention was drawn to the deepening snow outside. A resident of the southern coast, he saw snow from time to time, but it rarely lay, and even more rarely so quickly and deeply. With a final glance at his work, he closed the laptop and put on the thickest jumper he had with him and his hat. He went out into the garden to enjoy the snow whilst he could. He made a snowball, and began rolling it round on the ground, picking up more snow as it went, growing larger and larger.

Some time later, Bll had made three large snowballs and had put them on top of each other. He had just found one branch for an arm, when he saw the familiar figure of Diego walking back up the street.

“Hey man!” called the larger man. “You’ve been busy!”

Bill smiled, his friend would no doubt have been even busier, judging from his red face and slightly tired smile. “Well, you’ve gotta make hay when while the sun shines!”

“And snowmen when the snow falls?”

“Exactly.” said Bill. “What do you think of him?”

“He’s as big as you are!” said Diego with a smile. “Can I help you out with him?”

“Sure,” replied Bill, “but I haven’t made many snowmen. I was going to add this branch,” he gestured the stick in his hand, “and after that I dunno. I was making it up as I go.”

“Always the best way with snowmen” said Diego solemnly. “Live in the moment. That’s what they do. That’s how they’re best made.”

He walked round the crudely formed snowman, pondering.

“He should reflect his creators. We need to express ourselves here. Put a little bit of ourselves into him.”

“Give me a minute. Maybe try to find another branch like that in the meantime?” Diego dropped his gym bag and disappeared into the house.

Bill searched near the garden’s edge, and sure enough, near some trees he found a crooked branch which might be about arm length.

Diego re-emerged, with a wooden spoon and a knife in hand and surveyed the snowman again, walking round him thoughtfully. Then he began to compress and remove chunks of snow, which rapidly accumulated around his feet.

Bill added the two stick arms, but Diego shook his head gently. “Not quite yet, not for what I have in mind.”

He continued his work and Bill started to see what his friend was doing. The snowman was being sculpted into a much more human form; a tight waist, powerful pecs and a rippling back. The legs were thick, but defined, providing solid support and the head was being sculpted into a strong masculine form.

“Damn, you were always good with your hands” said Bill, shaking his head. “You’re really making a man of him.”

“You like?” smiled Diego.

“You know I like!” agreed Bill. “You know I’ve always liked strong men and he’s the strongest snowman I’ve seen!”

Diego stepped back. “He’s coming along, but he’s still missing something.” He frowned, reached into his gym bag and pulled out his used gym stringer. “Help me with this” he asked Bill, and the two friends pulled the dark red top over the top of the snowman’s head. It fit almost perfectly – snug across the chest and loose around the waist.

“And now for the arms?” asked Bill.

Diego nodded and the two friends added the branches – one straight and the other bent at almost a right angle. Diego adjusted them so they formed a classic bodybuilding pose, one arm flexing and the other angled upwards towards the sky.

“Looks like he’s been skipping arm day!” said Bill with a little laugh.

“But the joy of being creators is that we get to fix that.” replied Diego, picking up a handful of the snow shavings and packing it firmly around the branch.

“Oh, I see!” said Bill, excitedly, picking up his own handfuls of shavings and adding them to the other arm.

The two friends worked on in silence for another fifteen minutes, enthusiastically building the snowman’s arms, Diego stepping back from time to time to ensure that they were of a matching size.

Arms done, a couple of dark stones were added for eyes, and a carrot added for a nose.

“Well, is he done?” asked Diego.

Bill thought for a moment. “Nah, something’s missing.” He smiled and then took the cap from his head and added it to the snowman.

“Perfect!” grinned Diego. “Now time for some selfies!”

The two struck various poses around their snow creation, laughing all the while and enjoying a carefree time in the holiday weather.

After a little while, they both felt the winter chill and went indoors for a hearty meal, popping their heads through the curtains from time to time to check on their creation. He stood, stoically posing, showing his might and muscle to all who might care to look.

After a while, the two friends said their goodnights and went to bed – Diego in his own room and Bill ni the guest room. Each tired and happy with their day’s work. 

Bang. Bang. Bang.

A sudden noise in the middle of the night.

Bang. Bang, Bang.

Again.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

The two friends each sat bolt upright in their beds. More banging. They got up and went to their respective room doors, opening them blearily simultaneously.

“What time is it?” said Bill.

“Who the fuck is at the door?” said Diego.

At the point the door burst open, and the friends clutched each other in surprise. A large and chiseled figure stood, illuminated by the moon and the street lighting. Their snowman, come to life.

“Dudes!” he called loudly and happily, “My dudes!”

The two friends looked at each other in terror. “What the actual f...” began Diego, but Bill cut him off, as the situation sank in. “It’s our snowman. It’s our snowman!”

Diego grabbed Bill’s hand tightly as the smaller man took a step towards the snowy apparition.

“You are our snowman, right?”

The snowman fidgeted on the doorstep. “My dudes, you keep the heating up too high! Sure, I’m your snow dude. Don’t you recognise the hat, the top and the rockin’ bod?”

Diego’s mouth hung open.

Bill took another step forward. “ I do. It's you. It’s really you. But how?”

The snowman frowned, in as much as snowmen can. “I’m not a details guy. I’m just a guy. A pretty cool guy, thanks to you!” He smiled and struck a pose, filling the doorway with his large frame.

Diego closed his mouth.

“What sort of an offer?” asked Bill.

“Well, we snowfolk can make certain offers at special times of the year, you know, to thank our creators. Adventures, special trips. That kinda thing. How about it?”

Bill pondered, and felt his arm drag behind him as Diego, still clutching his hand, took another step back.

“Yes.” said Bill, firmly. “I want a  thank you adventure trip.”

He glanced back at Diego, whose mouth had opened again and whose eyes were fixed in horror at the apparition. “And so does he.”

Diego’s eyes widened.

Bill took a determined step forward and pulled the larger man with him, more by force of will than anything else. “What do you propose?”

The snowman stepped out into the garden and beckoned them to follow.

“How about a trip north to see the Big Guy?”

Bill followed him, stepping out into the cold, Diego attached. Both were still barefoot in their nightwear – Bil in a traditional blue and white striped pyjama top and trousers, Diego in some boxers. 

“Sure!” said Bill. “But what should we call you?” 

The snowman pondered for a moment. “Frosty. Frosty the Snow – no. Frosty the Bro-man.”

The snowman reached out and took Bill by the left hand and Diego by the right, then started sprinting for the back fence, dragging the two behind him. Just as it seemed they would crash into the fence, he leapt high into the air, his leap becoming flight and the three of them ascended high into the sky over the town. Heading north. 

• Like 8

8th day of December

What do our Musclemass advent calendar bring us today ?

Something something about three wide men I think ! or were they wise ? I can't recall ;)

Today's story is brought to you by @mczapl

Enjoy and see you tomorrow ;)

Illustration_sans_titre12.thumb.jpg.b9d272fadc6bf02e1871fea2d8e55302.jpg

🎵“We three kings of orient are

Bearing gifts we traverse afar” 🎵

They finally met. The Three Kings. Each one was a legend in his own kingdom and famous beyond his own realm. Cause each subject wanted to be ruled by a monarch whose strength did not only come from the number of soldiers or towns he possessed, but also from the supreme physique he built, the best of all mortals. That's what they believed in. But then they heard about another monarch just like them. And another one.

They became jealous of each other. But also curious. How do the other two look like? Is it a legend or are they also so strong and well built? Maybe even bigger? Manlier? Sexier? More virile?

When they saw the star they knew it was a sign. Then they saw an angel who told them to follow the rising star to participate in the first royal bodybuilding show, which will be held in Bethlehem on 24 December 1 AD.

In the jury: Jesus and the Angels. In the public: Holy Mary, Saint Joseph and the shepherds.

They were extremely excited. Which one will win gold? Which one will place second and receive frankincense and which will place last and get myrrh?

The show was just about to begin….

• Like 5

I like this story of the Three Kings better than the original, and that illustration is very sexy! After the bodybuilding show, I'd like to think that these three king-bros would continue hanging out, traveling the world together, and beating up bad guys while promoting inter-racial, multi-ethnic and inter-denominational world peace. Like a crime fighting team focused on war crimes.  Something like The Swole-Kings International Peace Force.  Add some sexcapades and regular muscle worship, and you've got yourself a cable TV series.  Oh! Oh! They would masquerade as a traveling male strip show! No one would guess that they were an international crime fighting team! They would pretend to be himbos! But they're really vastly wealthy monarchs with enough muscle and big dick energy to defeat the war-criminal masterminds!

I think I need to settle down and take a nap now.

• Like 3

9th day of December

It's time to discover what is the gifted story from our Musclemass advent calendar today ?

Oh ! It's a big one hey ! It may be the longest story in the calendar by the time he will be done with it.

Please enjoy the first part of the story called Elf with a Pec Shelf by the amazing @FallenAway and stay tuned for the second part hidden somewhere in that very calendar

And I will see you tomorrow ;)

Illustration_sans_titre13.thumb.jpg.0fda26c1c035944bd03a9d46bd51f4a9.jpg

Lars was a showoff; there was no denying it. Not that he would deny it. He didn’t see anything wrong with it. I was used to it since we had grown up together, but I worried that others would find him insufferable. He didn’t care.

“I’m the biggest, strongest elf at the North Pole. Why shouldn’t I show off?”

It was true, he was the biggest and strongest by far. But big and strong are not desirable qualities for elves. Elves, by definition, are small. Trolls, on the other hand… well, let’s not get into that. Lars was a very big elf, and as such, he was considered useless. Santa did his best to ignore him, but Lars was not easy to ignore.

We grew up together because Lars was an orphan. His mother was around when he was born, obviously, but then she wasn’t around, I guess. I was a baby then, so how would I know? His father… well… no one ever mentions his father. He must have had one, right? I think it’s required. Our Reproductive Biology class at the Church of Santa didn’t go into details. They talked about birds and chimneys and some place called Babyland on the other side of the mountain. I couldn’t make heads or tails of it. The only part I remember is that we aren’t allowed to put our hands in our pants. Not ever, or else. I never would have thought to try it until they mentioned it. I don’t think they enforce that rule, though. No one has contacted me.

So Lars lived with us. I’m not sure why we got him and not some other family. I got the impression that he just showed up and wouldn’t leave. Mother says I followed him everywhere he went. I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure he was following me. That’s the way I remember it. Lars doesn’t remember and doesn’t care. “But why wouldn’t you follow me?” he says. “Look at me! I’m huge!”

“Yes, Lars, you’re huge. Thank you for reminding me for the ten-millionth time.” Uuugh! He can be annoying, but I’m not sure what it would be like if he wasn’t around. I doubt that I’ll ever find out. Except when he’s with other elves. I mean… he’s not with me twenty-four hours a day. We share a cottage now. We’re adults… or we’re supposed to be. I know I am, but sometimes I’m not sure about Lars.

I’m Finn, by the way. I probably should have started with that. I’m a normal elf. Small, cute as a button…the usual. Maybe a little cuter than most. I do my best to fit the mold. As for Lars… nobody wants to make a mold of that. That should never happen again.

As you can see, I have a beard now. Adults can grow beards, so I did. I think it’s hot. Lars said, “It’s handsome.” I said, “Shut up! You don’t need to get all weird about it! It’s just facial hair, Lars!” As if I care what he thinks...

There he is now. Oh, no! This is so typical! “Lars! Why are you carrying those reindeer? Huh? What is wrong with you?”

“I felt like picking up some reindeer, so I did. What’s the big deal? I think they like it.”

“No, they don’t. Did they ask for a ride and hop into your arms?”

“No, I had to chase them down, but it was fun! They enjoyed it.”

“No they didn’t.”

“It’s pretty cool, though, right? I can pick up reindeer. Do you know how much they weigh?”

“No. How much do they weigh?”

“I don’t know… a lot. You could look it up on your phone.”

“I don’t want to. Look it up yourself.”

“My hands are full. Aren’t you curious? Don’t you want to know how much reindeer I can lift? Like… how strong I am? Big… and strong… and so forth?”

“Yes, Lars… you’re big and strong, I know that. Those things probably weigh… what? Like 400 lbs. each? They’re kind of fat, so let’s say 450 each.”  One deer snorted and spat at me but missed. “That’s a lot of reindeer. It sure is.”

“They don’t feel heavy. I could probably carry two more if they would fit. What’s the biggest animal you can lift? A squirrel?”

Now he’s getting on my nerves. “I don’t want to lift animals. They smell. Elves don’t need to lift animals. We’re toymakers, remember?”

“You’re a toymaker. Santa won’t let me come near the workshop, so I lift things. Big things. Bigger every day! You’ll see.”

“Oh yeah? Are you planning something? That usually doesn’t end well.”

“You’ll see. That’s all I’m saying.”

“I need to take this box to the post office on my way to work. Would you put down the reindeer, Lars? They don’t look comfortable.”

“They don’t know the difference! They’re just dumb animals. They probably don’t even know they’re not on the ground.”

“Uh… they’re smarter than you think, Lars.”

As if on cue, both deer started bucking, probably trying to escape by throwing Lars off balance. It didn’t faze him. In fact, he was amused by their efforts. “Settle down, you fat dummies! You’re not going anywhere!”

With an ear shattering bellow, one of the deer voided its bowels down the back of Lars’ tunic. It was soft and wet.

“Shit,” said Lars.

“Yep.” I shook my head. “That is some serious shit.”

Later, in the workshop, I was venting to Sigmund, my co-worker. He’s heard all my stories about Lars, the stuff I put up with, how patient and kind I am to the big oaf. I couldn’t wait to tell him about today’s incident. “So, I look up, and there he is with two full-grown reindeer on his shoulders! Just showing off again for no good reason. I mean… who does that? He said, “I wanted to pick up some reindeer, so I did.” Like…what the actual fart? You know what I mean?”

“Uh huh,” said Sigmund as he screwed a wheel onto the axel of a toy truck.

“Last week we went into the forest to find a Christmas tree and I saw one that looked good. So, I pointed at it and said, “How about that one? What do you think?” He walks over to it and says, “This one?” And I say, “Yeah, that one.” Before I knew it, he wrapped his fat hand around the trunk and pulled the whole tree out of the ground! Roots and all! Dirt flying everywhere! Animals scurrying in every direction! I said, “LARS! I just asked what you thought! I didn’t tell you to destroy a section of the forest!” He stood there holding this big tree in his hand, with that dumb look on his face. “I thought you liked it,” he said, “and… I don’t know… I thought you’d be impressed. Because I pulled a tree out of the ground with one hand?” Where does he get these ideas? I don’t know what he’s thinking.”

“Finn…” said Sigmund... “I’ve been listening to you tell these stories for… I don’t know… waaaaay too long. I probably should have said something sooner, but… do you think I’m stupid? Do you really think anybody believes that Lars is picking up reindeer and pulling trees out of the ground? Why? Why would you make up such ridiculous stories?”

“I’m not making them up! He really does this stuff! You must have seen him lift something big. He does it all the time!”

“I’ve never seen Lars lift anything bigger than a trash bag, and that was a few years ago. As far as I can see, he doesn’t do much of anything. That’s why we call him Lazy Lars.”

“You call him that?”

“Everybody does. Not to his face, of course, but yeah. Why doesn’t he get a job?”

“Santa won’t hire him! He asked, and I asked, and Santa said, “No.” He said something about insurance and liability. He said he can’t take the risk. I don’t know what risk he’s talking about. Maybe because Lars is so strong? Like… he could damage something? He could - and he has - but he’s usually pretty careful. He’s like a big, dumb, annoying kid.”

“There you go again with this strength crap! Let it go, Finn! No one believes you! It’s pathetic! Why do you even live with Lars if you can’t stand him?”

“I didn’t say that. I can put up with him. He’s been my friend since forever. And who else would live with him?”

“Why does anyone have to live with him? Obviously he can take care of himself.”

“Yeah, I guess. But there are advantages to having him there. He does all the cleaning, and he shovels the snow off that long path to our cottage. He makes my porridge before I wake up, and he always has stew ready when I get home. His stew is great. And he saves me a lot on our heating bills.”

“What’s that? How does he save on the heating bills?”

“Because he’s so hot.”

“Oh, okay. You’re making jokes. Look, I know you’re in love with the guy, but I was trying to have a serious conversation with you about…”

“What did you just say? That I’m in love with him?! WHOA, Nellie! Where the fart is that coming from? I thought you knew me, dude! What are you accusing me of? I’m a REAL DUDE, man! I have a farting beard, okay? I’m not some… fairy!”

“Well, technically we’re all fairies, but…”

“Maybe YOU are, but I’M not!”

“You just said, “He’s so hot.” I get it! You’re into him, big time! There’s nothing wrong with that!”

“NO, dummy! I said, “he’s so hot,” like that… like, his body temperature. Not like what you were thinking. Wow! Lars? Are you kidding me? I could do way better! Since I grew this beard? Chicks are like… I can’t even… you know… I need a stick to beat them off, okay?”

“Uh huh. Sure you do. So, tell me more about this body heat thing. How does that benefit you?”

“So, like… let’s say we’re sitting on the couch in the evening, watching the Great British Baking Show. It’s super cold outside, but Lars is usually just in his boxers because he’s never cold. And I’m in my flannels, sitting on his lap and leaning back against him… and he’s got those massive… pecs, I guess they call them… and they hang right over my shoulders, right? So, I fit in there perfectly. And the whole front of Lars is covered with this silky, soft, black hair that’s like… kind of like rabbit fur, but not that thick, except right between his pecs and then down the center, between all those bumps he has on his stomach, and down to his snickerdoodle. On his legs and his forearms there’s a thinner coat of it, but it’s really nice to pet. It relaxes him, and…”

“Finn…”

“Wait! I was telling you about his body heat. I’m sorry. So when we go to bed, he sleeps on his back and, of course, he covers the whole mattress. So I just sleep on top of him, face down, with my head on his pecs. And he puts his big hand on my back and it’s… so… cozy! And when he breathes, it’s like I’m in a boat on a calm lake and it’s just… gently rocking… and I fall asleep right away.  So… we pay almost nothing for utilities. That’s my point.”

“Finn…”

“Yes?”

“Dudes… like, dudes who are friends… we don’t hang out like that. We don’t sit on each other’s laps, and we don’t sleep on top of each other.”

“Well, duh… nobody is as big as Lars, so you can’t. You wish you could.”

“No… I can honestly say no… I don’t.”

“Hmph! If what I just described doesn’t sound good to you… there’s something wrong with you. This isn’t my problem, Sigmund. You need to take a good look at yourself, man. Get your head shrunk.”

“You know… it’s funny you would say that because I was just going to suggest that YOU take a good look at yourself and get YOUR head examined!”

“Now you’re just repeating what I’m saying, and this isn’t productive. I know you think it’s fine to just yammer on all day about your personal issues, but…”

I’m yammering on?! I’m the one doing that?!!! Are you kidding me right now?”

“I need to get some trucks made, man. We’re here to work, remember? I’m trying to get the Christmas bonus, alright?”

“I just… I need to take a walk. I need cold air to cool off, because… Jesus… farting… CHRIST!”

“Please don’t take the Lord’s name in vain, Sigmund. It offends me. Go… take your walk. Be gone.”

As I walked home after work, I started to think about what Sigmund had said. He made me feel weird, like I was doing something wrong with Lars. Do other dudes really not snuggle with each other? Why would they pass that up? Lars and I had been doing it since before I remember. Sigmund was probably just messing with my head. Nevertheless, it stuck with me.

The long winding path to our cottage was clear even though it had been snowing most of the day. Lars must have just shoveled it. Before I even opened the door I could smell stew. Mmmm… “Is that bird stew I smell?”

Lars turned to greet me. “You have a good nose, but it has more than birds. Do you want to guess?”

I sniffed the air again. “Hmm.. it’s not rabbit… is it a badger?”

“No! Blech… It’s fox!”

“Fox?! That’s a rare treat.”

“I know! I saw that beautiful red fur against the snow, and I said, “Hello, dinner… c’mere.” She came up to sniff my hand and I broke her neck. Easy peasy. I saved the skin. I thought I would make a new collar for your tunic.”

“That would be great. Is there enough to make cuffs to match?”

“Oooh, aren’t we fancy!” he teased. “I think I can manage that.”

“I’m gonna go and do… something before dinner. How much time do I have?”

“Twenty minutes. But take your time. It’ll keep.”

Sometimes after work, especially when I feel wound up about something, I climb into the wardrobe and close the doors so it’s dark, and I use my phone to connect to the Human Spider Web (HSW). Santa absolutely forbids us to look at the HSW. I remember him bellowing ominously, “It’s called the WEB for a reason!” I had never heard of it until he mentioned it, so I figured out how to find it and I started doing research on humans, mostly the male humans because they’re more interesting. My favorite strand on the web is something called a musclegrowthnet that catches real life stories about human men and the things they do to each other. It caught my attention because most of the men in the stories are big and lumpy, like Lars. I thought I could learn something about his condition.

Well… I can’t even begin to tell you how much I have learned! First of all, the humans really seem to like men like Lars. Even the mean ones! As long as they’re big and strong and they keep growing their lumps, they can do no wrong. It gave me a whole new perspective on Lars. Like, what if the stuff we thought was bad or ugly was actually good and… what’s that word?… fuckable… which, as far as I can tell, means something like cuddly. Lars is cuddly, so I suppose he’s fuckable, at least to humans.

Here’s where it gets interesting. A lot of the big lumpy guys like to play with the small humans, and the small guys really, really, REALLY like to be played with. All kinds of games. Things that are difficult to picture. They all seem to involve snickerdoodles, except that they call them funny names like dick or cock. The main game is a kind of wrestling, but because the lumpy guys are so much stronger, the small guys just give up and let them do what they want. After a brief stretching routine, the small guys become fuckable. The big guys don’t need to get stretched because their lumps make them fuckable. That’s why they spend so much time maintaining their lumps.

It sounds weird, but… I like the way I feel when I’m reading about their games. My snickerdoodle starts to tingle and gets crispy. I don’t know why it does that, but it feels good, and it always goes back to normal after a while. If I’m lucky, something in a story will make it crispier than it’s ever been, and my snickerdoodle makes me a small portion of pudding! No more than a spoonful, but the pudding production feels absolutely amazing! I wish I could make pudding all day long. So I’m trying to figure out which parts of the stories are most likely to make me…or it… crispy.

I’m not doing it for the pudding itself. It doesn’t taste great – more savory than sweet – but it’s like a thoughtful little gift from my snickerdoodle in return for… airing it out, so to speak. I didn’t have time to make pudding that day, and I probably shouldn’t have read as much as I did. It put too many ideas in my head and the doodle felt ready to cook, but my stomach was growling for fox and bird stew.

“How does it taste?” Lars asked.

“It’s delicious! I haven’t had fox since… the last time you caught a fox. And the birds balance it out, so the fox isn’t too overwhelming.” I crunched down on the tiny bones of a finch and pulled the feet out between my lips. I always eat those last. “Lars,” I said while chewing, rudely, “do you remember when we were kids and we used to wrestle?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Why did we stop doing that?”

“Oh… I guess I ruined it for us. Father was watching us wrestle, and I accidentally let my snickerdoodle get crispy. He was very angry and told me I could never wrestle with you again or I wouldn’t be able to live with your family anymore.”

“Oh. I don’t remember that.”

“He didn’t say it in front of you.”

“So we never wrestled again?”

“No.”

“Hmm. Do you… still get crispy?”

“It tries to, but I won’t let it.”

“How can you stop it?”

“I usually stick it in a snowbank, and by the time the snowbank melts, my snickerdoodle is doughy again.”

“You wait for the whole snowbank to melt? That must take a while.”

“Not really. Five minutes, maybe. It gets very hot when it’s crispy.”

“What do you think would happen if you just let it stay crispy?”

“I don’t want to find out. Someone might tell me I can’t live with you.”

“Father can’t tell you where to live anymore.”

“What about Santa?”

“Hmm.” I wanted to say Santa wouldn’t do that, but he had a lot of rules. “Well… Santa weighs less than a reindeer.”

“Just barely, but so what?”

“If he wanted you to move out of the cottage… what could he do about it? You’re bigger and stronger than he is.”

Lars’ eyes grew wide, and his face brightened. “I never thought of that! But doesn’t he have magic?”

“I don’t know. Apart from making the reindeer fly, he doesn’t seem very magical lately.”

“So I could pick him up and… then what?”

I thought about it until a funny idea brought a silly smile to my face. “You could just… throw him over the mountain into Babyland.”

Lars gasped and his eyes grew even bigger. “I would love to do that!” But he didn’t smile.

“Well… not really. I was just…”

“I really could!”

“No… you’re not… you’re not that strong… are you?”

“I’m getting there! I’d have to practice with the reindeer first…”

“No! Nope! Absolutely NOT! Lars…”

“Okay, okay… I could use trees!”

“No! You would ruin the forest!”

“Boulders! I was lifting boulders today!”

“Wait… what? You were lifting boulders?” My snickerdoodle tingled.

“The reindeer kept shitting on me, so I started using boulders. They’re much better. After I pull them out of the ground, I break them into different sizes…”

While Lars continued to talk, my head started to spin. I had read stories about this… in that net… the human men did things like that all the time. I liked it. My snickerdoodle liked it. “Lars… you can’t throw boulders into Babyland. Think about it.”

He stopped talking to think.  “Ohhhh… babies are kind of squishy, aren’t they?”

“Yes. Boulders and babies don’t mix well.”

“Darn! So what can I throw at them?”

“Nothing. Don’t throw anything at babies. Or children. Or adult elves.”

“What?! What about ball games?”

“Okay, that would be… wait… no. You’re stronger than I thought you were, so It’s not safe for you to throw balls at elves. Or animals. Or buildings. That reminds me… have you ever lifted anything heavy in front of the other elves?”

“No.”

“What? Why? You do it around here all the time!”

“Yeah, for you.”

“Just for me? Never anyone else? Why not?”

“I don’t want them to know. They don’t deserve to know. They would probably make fun of me and say I was stupid, like they always do.”

“Are they still doing that? I didn’t realize.”

“Most of them are okay. It’s just certain ones… and Santa.”

“Santa.”

“Yep.”

“Well, I wish you could throw him over the mountain, but you can’t. The whole town depends on him.”

“I know. I just got over-excited for a minute. I’ve been lifting so many heavy things lately.”

“That’s really important to you, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, I love it! Don’t you… think it’s… kind of neat?”

“I… yeah! I mean… I guess I haven’t been paying attention.” I was distracted by my snickerdoodle. I knew I shouldn’t have read stories if I didn’t have time for pudding. And now that Lars was doing things that were in some of the stories… I was very confused.

“Are you okay, Finn? You look like you’re not here anymore.”

“What?! No, I’m here. What were you saying?”

“I was just saying how lifting the big things makes me feel different. Like I have control over more stuff. I used to feel so useless.”

“You’re not useless.”

“I know. I’m just not sure what good it will do, or what’s the point of being…”

“So big…”

“Yeah.”

”and so strong…”

“Yes.”

“and… so forth.”

“Uh huh. So you were listening.”

“I was. I just wasn’t… I didn’t realize…” I paused for a very long time.

“What? What didn’t you realize?”

I looked up at him. I really looked at him for the first time in a long time. My snickerdoodle told me what to say.

“You’re a very powerful man, Lars.”  My snickerdoodle became very crisp.

“Oh! Oooo… arrr… umm… Finn… my snickerdoodle is getting crisp! I don’t think we should talk about this anymore!”

“I agree!” I stood up suddenly and backed away from the table with my hand over… you know.

Lars also jumped up. “I have to go outside!” He ran to the door, threw it open, and went out into the cold darkness.

I went to close the door and took a moment to look for him. At the side of the path where the snow was high, I could see the outline of his huge, awesome body against a tall pile of snow that glowed with pink light. He was surrounded by a rising cloud of vapor.

I cleaned up our dishes and put things away while I waited for Lars to come back. When he did, he was looking at the floor and I could only look at him sideways. It was awkward.

“Finn… could we just pretend this didn’t happen?”

“Sure! Great! So what’s on TV tonight? Or do you want to watch a movie? Maybe something with a lot of fast cars? Or one of the human wars? Or something with human dudes punching and kicking each other? Those are so funny!”

“How about The Sound of Music? We haven’t watched that for a while.”

“Oh, yes! Great idea! I never get tired of watching Julie Andrews. She is such a babe. Captain von Trapp was a lucky man. MMM! The things I would do to her? Disgusting stuff…”

“I just like the music, and the dancing, and the scenery.”

“That too. Let’s do it. I’ll go get into my jammies.”

“Do you want some hot cocoa?”

“You bet I do! Three marshmallows please!”

It took me a while to change into my flannels because I was thinking about Lars picking up boulders, and then my Snickerdoodle spontaneously decided to make pudding. I cleaned that up while I wondered whether Lars could really throw a reindeer over the mountain, and before I knew it I was as crisp as a stale breadstick. I had to manually initiate the pudding production that time. When I was finally in my jammies, I thought about how nice it would be to climb into Lars’ lap and boop! my farting snickerdoodle pitched a little flannel tent!

“Finn! Your cocoa is getting cold!”

“I’ll be right there!” I shouted. I grabbed a woolen blanket to wrap around myself and nervously joined Lars in the other room. He was sitting in his usual spot on the couch wearing just his candy cane boxers, and for some reason he looked like the hottest porn star version of a giant muscle elf I had ever seen on the Human Spider Web. Did he always look like that?! There was no way I could sit on his lap and not turn into a farting pudding factory.

Lars made a face when he saw my woolen cocoon. I shuffled to the table to pick up my mug of hot cocoa, then turned sideways and awkwardly perched on the upholstered chair next to the couch. We called it the ‘guest chair’ because we never sat in it.

Lars glared at me. “What are you doing? Why are you wrapped like that? My lap is all warmed up and ready for you.” He spread his knees a little wider and my snickerdoodle went nuts.

“I’m just going to sit here for a change.” I sipped my cocoa.

Lars kept glaring. “Are you mad at me? Is it because of what happened before? I can’t always control my snickerdoodle. I don’t know what causes it to…”

“It’s not that,” I said. “There’s nothing wrong with you or your… you know. It’s me, not you.”

“Okay, then… what’s going on with you? Why are you acting so different?”

I knew I had to tell him something or he wouldn’t let this go. “Well… one of my co-workers told me today that elf friends don’t sit on each other’s laps. I guess it’s not something dudes do. So I thought I would change things up… be flexible… see how it feels.”

“Well, I hate it already. How long is this experiment going to last?”

“I don’t know, I’m just trying something new. “

“Which co-worker said this thing?”

“Sigmund.”

“Sigmund… I think I’ll have a conversation with him… to learn more about it.” He squeezed his fists into balls until they made a noise.

“Why are you making crackle hands? Are you… what are you thinking?”

“I’m just going to talk with him. I won’t lay a finger on him. I promise.”

“Okay. As long as you promised. I understand why you’re… I mean, he… I was upset after the conversation.”

“Maybe he just needs some time off from work,” Lars offered with a blank expression.

“Oh… I hadn’t thought of that. Too much stress, with Christmas coming and all… maybe some time off would be good for him. If Santa approves it.”

Without another word, Lars pressed the go button to make the movie play. The camera zoomed in on the hills and mountains above Salzburg until Julie Andrews could be seen like a speck on the grass, then bigger, and bigger… and she spun around and started singing. With a sullen look, Lars crossed his arms under his massive pecs and slouched down until his chin sat on the patch of black rabbit fur between them. He splayed his hairy legs as wide as they could go so I couldn’t help but notice that his doughy snickerdoodle looked like a ten-pound bag of reindeer meat in his boxers! Was that always there?! My snickerdoodle drooped and retreated as if it had no business being in the room with THAT.

We continued to watch the movie. After half an hour of awkward silence, Lars said, “I’m tired of this movie. I’m going to bed,” then stood up and thumped into the bedroom.

“Okay,” I said. I was tired of the movie, too. Was it always so sweet and stupid? I got up and turned it off. I noticed that Lars hadn’t put his mug in the sink. That never happened before. I picked it up and washed both mugs, leaving them on the drying rack for breakfast.

I hesitated to go in the bedroom. Everything was uncomfortable. Nothing was the way it had been. Eventually I crept into the bedroom and found Lars lying face down on the mattress, apparently asleep. He was never face down. I mean never. What was I supposed to do? I looked at the rocky lumps covering the contours of his broad back and shoulders. His perfectly round giant bonbons would work as a pillow, but… it was all wrong. Sadly, I turned and shuffled back into the other room to sleep on the couch. There was still a warm spot where he had been sitting. It smelled like cinnamon rolls, just like Lars. I curled up on that spot and pulled my blanket over me, then I squeezed my eyes shut and started making a list in my head of all the things I had done wrong that day. It seemed to go on and on.

To be continued…

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10th day of December

Well well well what do our Musclemass advent calendar bring us today ?

A new image, a new story and a new author ! yes that right please give a warm welcome to @Turquoise01 for his first participation in the calendar

So enjoy the read and as usual we meet here tomorrow

Illustration_sans_titre14.thumb.jpg.dda4c42b788949a8d9fb6158b1e8f032.jpg

Why did he agree to shovel snow for the entire block? Obviously, it was to help his new neighbors, but Joe had clearly bit off more than he could chew. He was always the indoor type; when his dad was too tired to shovel, his older brothers were always the ones to pick up the slack. He was exhausted from just his own sidewalk, let alone all the others. In hindsight, he should have known that he couldn't brace against a sudden gust of wind enough to not get knocked into 3 feet of snow that completely soaked his jacket and pants. He had to cut his good deed short, but a kindly old lady thanked him profusely for cleaning out her driveway and gave him... a book? It looked old-fashioned, but in good condition. He's heading inside anyway and he damn near broke his back building the fire he needed if he was going to take off his sopping-wet clothes to stave off hypothermia. May as well read it.

Cracking it open, Joe found that it was an anthology of some sort, although he didn't recognize the authors' names. About half a page in, he realized that it's because he's more familiar with their pseudonyms; the story he was reading, for one, was by SizeFreak095. As he read on, he found that paper and a fireplace had some benefits compared to his phone and his bedroom. It may have been the fire, but the descriptions of heat building felt so... real. He could almost feel the throbbing growth, the steady expansion, the sudden reality shifts... however the authors described it, it was so much more vivid than it was on a screen.

The fire was dying down about a third of the way in. As Joe stood up to get more logs, he was met with a strange perspective. The last time he saw things from that high up was when he was decorating his Christmas tree on a stepstool. And putting logs on the fire was much, much easier; ones he needed to drag inside could be picked up with one hand if they weren't so bulky. As he went back to his reading nook, warm and dry but still in the mood to read, he went to scratch his heat-irritated nose... and felt hair. Far too much hair for him. What on Earth? His gaze shifted to the arm that was feeling his new beard - his absolutely massive, veiny arm. It had to be as big around as his legs were this morning! Joe tried to look down at whatever was happening to him, but his chin hit a new roadblock; two of them, rather, thick and meaty almost like throw pillows. Time for Plan B. He ran to the bathroom, his footsteps audibly heavier than before.

In the mirror, he saw that he looked like the protagonists of those stories: absolutely gargantuan. A chest that dwarfed his ex-girlfriend from college, arms like cannons to fire the cannonballs that were his shoulders, blocky abs that he could easily slide a finger or even two between, redwood trunk quads that could crush a watermelon with ease... and a much, much bigger bulge in his underwear than he was used to. Peeling them off, he found that his cock had easily doubled in length and girth, the veins even more prominent with the extra mass, and his testicles were easily the size of tangerines now. Joe couldn't help but feel its heft in his also-enlarged hand, then the sensation of all his new nerve endings, getting used to how much more of it where was, getting to know it up and down... and up... and down... and up and down and up and down and---

He shot off like a third cannon, pump after pump of hot cum shooting out of his massive manhood, glazing his pecs and abs and beard... that's going to be a problem. Maybe a quick shower, then back to reading by the fire - wouldn't want to catch hypothermia, after all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11th day of December

Today mark the return of @LukeXL with an amazing story

So brace yourself and enjoy the ride !

See you tomorrow ;)

Illustration_sans_titre15.thumb.jpg.24af2b1a3b39538f6b1f0c8fc54ceaff.jpg

Day 11: A year in the woods

Christmas Eve, and I needed to just get away from everyone. Family, work, friends, I'd just had enough of them all. I packed some snacks and a water bottle in my backpack and drove out to the woods. At the end of the paved road I turned onto a dirt track and drove for miles, deeper and deeper into the forest. When I couldn't drive any further, I got out and started walking.

After about an hour's hike, I got to a fence with a sign on it: "Warning: Danger of Death. No entry under any circumstances. Thaumotemporal Research Institute." I climbed over the fence and kept walking. Finally, my head was starting to clear. The sky was blue, the air was fresh, and I was alone.

I sat down on a rock and took a sip of water. I was in a clearing in the forest, with a small stream running through it. I closed my eyes and just listened to the sounds of nature. The birds singing. The wind rustling the leaves. The footsteps approaching.

I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what I saw. An absolutely enormous, muscular man was walking towards me. He was shirtless and wearing skintight green trousers with suspenders up over his shoulders. He had a bushy beard and a thick mane of hair. He was carrying an axe in one hand and an absolutely enormous log on his other shoulder. He stopped in front of me and looked down at me.

"You must be lost," he said.

"No, I'm not lost," I said. "I think I'm exactly where I need to be."

"Good answer," he said, and turned to walk away.

I watched his back as he walked away. He must have been at least seven feet tall, and so broad, and so muscular, that his back looked like a rocky mountain face, just boulders stacked upon boulders. He turned around and looked back at me. "Are you coming?" he asked.

He didn't have to ask twice. I jumped up and followed him to a small white building hidden in the trees. He opened the door and I followed him inside. It was a small, cozy cabin, with a fire burning in the fireplace and a table set for two. He put the log down on the floor and sat down at the table. I sat down opposite him.

"The fireplace will give you enough heat, and you can use it to cook on too," he said. "There's a stream out back where you can get water. And there's a small vegetable garden out front. You can eat whatever you find there."

"I see..." I said.

He dished up some food onto a plate and handed it to me. I took it and started eating. It was delicious. I'd never tasted anything like it before. I looked up at him. "What is this?"

"Vegetable stew," he said. "Unfortunately there's no meat here. But the vegetables are good and nutritious."

"I can see that!" I said, looking at his body. "You're huge!"

He smiled and continued eating his stew. I finished my stew and put the plate down on the table.

"You can sleep here with me tonight," he said. I looked at the single bed in the corner of the room. It was big enough for two people, but not much more. I looked at him.

"With you?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "You want that."

I nodded. "Yes, I do."

He smiled and stood up. "Alright," he said, kicking off his boots. "Let's go to bed." He hooked the braces off of his shoulders with his thumbs, and peeled the trousers down his legs. He was wearing nothing underneath.

He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me. "Come on, little man."

As I stepped closer to him he grabbed my jacket, pulling me closer to him. He hugged me tightly, and I could feel his muscles pressing against me. He kissed me on the lips, and I kissed him back. He carefully undressed me, jacket, shirt, trousers, underwear, socks, shoes, until I was completely naked. "Like opening a Christmas present," he said, smiling. "Now it's my turn to give you something."

He pulled me onto his lap, and I felt his massive penis pressing against my crack.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"God, yes!" I said.

He licked his hand and started rubbing my hole. I pushed back against him. He slipped a huge finger inside me, and I moaned. He pushed another finger inside me, and I whimpered. When he was sure that I was good and lubed, he held me by my waist, leaned back, and lifted me onto his gigantic erect cock.

"I've been looking forward to this!" he said. "I've been waiting for you for so long!"

He started thrusting into me, and I moaned. I could feel his long, thick cock stretching me out, filling me up. I could feel his tree-trunk-like leg muscles pressing against me, his huge hands holding me, lifting me up and down. I looked down and saw my own penis, hard as a rock, bouncing up and down as he thrust into me. I looked at his abs, well defined as cobbled street. His pectorals, wide as a barn door. His biceps, as big as my head. His face, so handsome, so masculine, so perfect. I looked into his eyes, and I felt like I'd known him forever. With a groan, I ejaculated all over his abs and chest. He smiled and kept thrusting into me. I felt his enormous cock twitching inside me, and then like a dam breaking, he ejaculated inside me. I could feel his seed filling me up, and I moaned. He pulled me close to him and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you," he said.

"I think I love you too," I said.

"You do," he said. "You just don't know it yet."

He pulled out of me and laid me down on the bed. He lay down next to me and pulled me close to him. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I felt so safe, so warm, so loved. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up, he was gone. I looked around the cabin, but he wasn't there. I got up and put my clothes back on. I walked outside and looked around. There was no sign of him. I checked my phone. No signal, but the date on the lock screen reminded me it was December 25th. Christmas Day. I smiled.

I walked back to the clearing with the rock where we'd met, and headed back the way I'd came. After a few minutes walk, I saw a small white building up ahead. It looked just the same as the one I'd just left. I walked up to it and opened the door. Inside, there was a fire burning in the fireplace, the remains of a meal for two on the table, and a single unmade bed in the corner. This was the same cabin!

I went outside and tried walking the other direction. After a few minutes I was back at the cabin again. I tried walking in a circle around the cabin, but no matter which way I went, I always ended up back at the cabin. I went back inside and sat down at the table.

There was a solar charging unit on the bedside table, so I plugged my phone in. Still no signal, but... wait a minute? It said it was Sunday, December 25. Yesterday was Sunday, December 24, wasn't it? I opened my calendar to make sure. Yes, today was Sunday 25 December... 2022! A whole year earlier.

As the days went by, I learned how to survive in the cabin. I ate the vegetables from the garden, and drank the water from the stream. I chopped wood to keep the fire burning. I learned how to cook. I slept in the bed. I thrived. I was happy. I grew.

The first thing I noticed was that my shirt didn't close properly over my chest. I looked down and saw that my pecs were bigger. I flexed my arms and saw that my biceps were bigger too, stretching the sleeves of my shirt. "All that wood chopping seems to be paying off!" I thought.

Within a few weeks I had to stop wearing my shirt altogether. My biceps were so big they couldn't fit down the sleeves anymore.

Next, my trousers started getting loose around my waist. The joke was that they were so tight around my growing calved, thighs, glutes and, yes, even my package. It was just the waist that was loose, and kept slipping down uncomfortably. If I'd had a belt I could have tightened it, so instead I cut strips of cloth from my jacket, which was by now far too small for me, and made a pair of suspenders. I tied them to the belt loops of my increasingly grass-stained jeans and hooked them over my shoulders.

I slipped into a blissful routine. I woke up, ate breakfast, tended the garden, ate lunch, chopped wood, cooked dinner, ate dinner, and went to bed. I was happy. I was content. I was alone. Eventually the days ticked back around to December 24th. I set two places at the table, and put a pot of stew on to cook. Then I went out to chop the biggest log I could find. He'd need a good supply of wood for those early days before he learned how to chop it himself.

I was carrying it back to the cabin when I saw a familiar figure sitting on the rock in the clearing. He was wearing a red and white check shirt, blue jeans, a green jacket and hiking boots. He was clean shaven, and his hair was cut short. He looked up at me and his mouth fell open in awe.

"You must be lost," I said.

"No, I'm not lost," he said. "I think I'm exactly where I need to be."

"Good answer," I said, and turned to walk away. I gave him a good few seconds to admire my back before I turned around and looked back at him. "Are you coming?" I asked. He leaped up and followed me to the cabin.

I gave him a brief rundown of how the cabin worked, and dished up some stew for him. He ate it hungrily.

"You can sleep here with me tonight," I said.

"With you?" he asked.

"Yes," I said. "You want that."

He nodded. "Yes, I do."

We made love. After a year of being alone, it was incredible to be with someone again. I remembered how angry and upset I'd been a year ago, how I'd just wanted to get away from everyone. I remembered how I'd planned to disappear in the woods and hopefully never come back. I remembered how deeply disappointed I had been with myself and my life. And I realised I was ready to go back. I was ready to go back to my life, to my family, to my friends, to my job.

"I love you," I said, knowing it was what he needed to hear.

"I think I love you too," he said.

"You do," I said. "You just don't know it yet."

I let him fall asleep nestled in my arms. After I was sure he was properly asleep, I carefully got up and put my dirty green jeans and boots on. I took his car keys out of his jacket pocket and walked out of the valley, got into my waiting car, and drove back to my life.

• Like 4

12th day of December

Alright today's story is a collaborative work two author co-write that story one is @LukeXL the other happen to be me

Yes after reading all the amazing stories I wanted to try to write a story as well

I really like what we come up with and I'm sure you will too

Illustration_sans_titre16.thumb.jpg.dac9b8acf34895f93f456df98dc1e7dd.jpg

The Nutcrackers

Fyodor nervously adjusted the straps of his dress uniform, stealing glances at the burly figure of Colonel Viktor, the charismatic leader of the Nutcrackers. Colonel Viktor, the epitome of strength, wide as an ox and with a moustache that seemed to have a mind of its own, was moving through the hall, inspecting the troops. Fyodor’s heart skipped a beat as Viktor’s eyes met his, and he quickly looked away, his cheeks burning with embarrassment.

As Fyodor daydreamed about his burly, muscular, strong-as-hell superior, he was interrupted by the lively voices of his best friends and fellow Nutcrackers, Sasha and Alexei. Sasha grabbed Fyodor’s arm. «Fedya! Are you ready for your first parade? And to get your cute ass destroyed?» he exclaimed, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

«Easy Sacha, our bet only starts after the parade, remember?» said Alexei, with a serious tone. «And I’m going to win it this time!»

«Oh so you think that stern look of yours will nut more men than me?» laughed Sacha.

Fyodor couldn’t help but smile. Judging by their tight uniforms displaying their very muscular physiques the completion would be fierce this year for sure. He’d heard the stories about the Nutcracker Parade and Ball, but didn’t quite believe it was possible until he saw the whole regiment dressed like this. Now he was starting to suspect it might be even hotter than he’d been told. To be fair the hall was looking hotter than a steaming plate of Carolina Reaper Chili.

«Silence please, silence!» said Colonel Viktor, now standing on a small podium so that all the assembled Nutcrackers could see him. «Since it’s not often that we’re all gathered together, it’s the tradition that I speak briefly about the history of our illustrious regiment.»

The assembled Nutcrackers all quietened down to listen to their leader.

-- Not very long ago, a little more than ten years ago in fact, our country was a very different place, especially for men like us. But the seeds of change started in one of the least likely of places: a top secret biomedical research facility in Yekaterinburg. There, project Q-33 was started, with the goal of creating a new generation of super soldier. The project was - almost - a complete failure. Every subject had to be terminated, except for one. The subject that would become the first Nutcracker. Me.

The assembled Nutcrackers all gasped in surprise. They had all heard the rumours, but they had never heard the story from the Colonel himself.

-- The scientists couldn’t understand why only I could survive the process, and I endured months of tests, trials, and experiments. Not all of which were unpleasant, mind you! Eventually they discovered that I had a particular genetic trait that allowed me to become the sexy, muscular hunk that I am today.

Laughter and sighs of admiration echoed through the room.

-- That genetic trait, it turns out, was the same one that made me, and every one of you, gay. This was an unfortunate turn of events for the military brass. They’d spent so long insisting that we were unsuitable for service, and now it turned out we were the only ones who could be the best of the best.

Cheers and applause erupted from the assembled Nutcrackers.

-- Of course, there was the issue of the unexpected side effects. The scientists had no idea that the process would make us so... sexy. And so horny. And so irresistible to anyone within five metres of us. The first Nutcrackers were kept isolated and strictly forbidden from interacting with the public. But eventually the word got out, and it wasn’t long before the public demanded to see us. And so, five years ago, we held our first Christmas Eve Parade. And because of the huge success of that, the next year we held the first Nutcracker Ball afterwards.

-- Now, before we go, I just have to mention some of the excellent work that you’ve all been doing. Operation Unicorn, restoring democracy to Borduria, was a huge success, and the Bordurians are now one of our closest allies. As was Operation Rainbow, our intervention in San Theodoros to negotiate a peaceful resolution to the civil war.

-- And finally, I think it’s time to settle once and for all how we got our name. Some say it’s because our dress uniforms look like the nutcrackers from Tchaikovsky’s ballet, but that’s not true. These uniforms were designed for us after we got the name. Another theory is that it’s because there’s no problem too tough for us to crack. And while that is true, it’s not the reason either. No, the reason we’re called the Nutcrackers is...

Colonel Viktor paused for dramatic effect. «These!» he said, pointing to his enormous thighs. «These are the reason we’re called the Nutcrackers! Now let’s get out there and crack some nuts!»

The Nutcrackers cheered and applauded as they all filed out of the hall and assembled in formation in the courtyard. They could hear the excited crowds lining the streets of Moscow outside the large gates, already starting to chant «Nutcrackers! Nutcrackers! Nutcrackers!»

At two minutes before eight, the public address vehicle drove down the parade route, announcing loudly «Attention! The Nutcracker Parade will begin soon! All children and the infirm must please leave the area!»

«ATTEEEN-SHUN!» shouted the Sergeant Major, and the assembled Nutcrackers all snapped to attention. The clock struck eight, and the gates opened. «FORWARD! MARCH!»

The brass band started playing their regimental anthem, The Nutcracker March. As the Nutcrackers marched out of the gates and onto the snowy streets, their polished boots created a rhythmic beat and Fyodor’s heart pounded in tandem with the music. The parade was a dazzling display of lights, colours, and overly muscular bodies matched with handsome faces and Fyodor found himself lost in the excitement of the moment.

Colonel Viktor, leading the Nutcrackers with a regal presence, glanced back at Fyodor and offered an encouraging nod. Fyodor’s cheeks turned beet red.

The crowd went wild at those men marching in harmony. The cheering of the crowds up ahead was so loud that it was almost impossible to hear the music. But as the Nutcrackers approached, the cheering would fade a bit, before turning to moans and squeals and screams of ecstasy. This is what the public wanted, and the Nutcrackers were happy to oblige.

Dotted throughout the crowd were specialist first aiders wearing blinkers, ear muffs and dark glasses to prevent them from seeing the Nutcrackers and succumbing to their joyful effects. Whenever someone in the crowd was too overcome with pleasure, they would be quickly escorted to a nearby medical tent to recover.

Sacha looked intensely at a young lad as he marched past, before winking at him. The man, excited beyond reason suddenly had a spasm and cried out, grabbing his crotch before falling to his knees, panting.

«We said only at the party, cheater!» hissed Alexei to Sacha.

«Come on the guy was about to burst anyway, I just gave him a gentle nudge!»

«Still doesn’t count!»

«Ah, you’re no fun, Alexei! Luckily your sexiness makes up for it!» Sacha laughed.

Sasha blew a kiss to the guy, still on his knees, trying to recover. He shook from more big spams, his eyes rolled backward and he fell to the snowy pavement in utter bliss. A first aider rushed to help the fortunate man. Alexei rolled his eyes at Sasha’s mischievousness.

The band finished The Nutcracker March, and moved on to their next song: It’s Raining Men. The crowd roared with approval as they continued their march down the street. The orgasmic energy from so many Nutcrackers gathered together in one place spread though the crowd like a wave, and the cheering and moaning and screaming grew louder and louder, until it seemed like all of Moscow was having a simultaneous orgasm.

At the parade’s conclusion, the Nutcrackers proceeded into the Grand State Ballroom to prepare for the after-party. The Nutcrackers Ball was known to be the hottest party of the year. People came from very far away for a chance to be invited to this fabulous event. Entry was strictly by invitation only. Along with a select few dignitaries and celebrities, the remaining invitations were given out to the public by lottery. The lucky winners were then subjected to a brief screening process to ensure that they were fit to attend. It was common tradition for invitees to practice abstinence a couple of weeks before the event to multiply the pleasure.

The ballroom was adorned with festive decorations, and as the air was filling with laughter and sweet music, the uniforms of the Nutcracker Regiment became skimpier.

Sasha, Alexei, and Fyodor huddled together, each wearing a mischievous grin. «May the best Nutcracker win!» Sasha declared as they opened the door to the public.

The guests entered with a burst of energy, thrilled that they could finally meet and dance with the hunky, muscular soldiers of their dreams, if only for one night. And the Nutcrackers were more than happy to oblige. No guest had more than a few seconds to wait before a Nutcracker approached them, and the guests were soon dancing and grinding with the soldiers, their hands roaming over their muscular bodies.

Fyodor couldn’t help but be swept away by the lustful atmosphere. As the night began, he soon found himself dancing with fellow soldiers, sandwiching guests between their muscly bodies and rubbing their hard boners into their cheeks. They called that «spreading the message of tolerance». Because of the Q-33 Process, no man in the Nutcrackers regiment was under 10 inches long, and those horny, himbo soldier did more to change the minds inside the army about gay tolerance than anyone before.

Meanwhile, Sasha and Alexei embraced the spirit of their bet, engaging with any guest they could find, playfully flirting and expertly arousing them until they inevitably burst their load. Moans start to echoed through the ballroom as soldiers and guests mingled, breaking down barriers, modesty and propriety.

As the night of frenzy wound down, a large stream of men left the ballroom barely able to walk, smiles of bliss on all their faces. The Nutcrackers had done their job, and the guests had been thoroughly satisfied. The Nutcrackers themselves were all still hard and horny, but they knew that they would have plenty of time to take care of that later.

Fyodor, taking a break with Sacha, spotted Colonel Viktor across the room. The immense man was glistening with sweat and his hairy body was on full display as he expertly brought the Mayor of Moscow to the brink of a seizure.

«Come on guys let’s get back to it! I have a bet to win!» shouted Sacha.

«Forget the bet,» Fyodor responded, «I've got the biggest nut to crack!»

With a nervous but determined heart, he approached his superior officer, their eyes locking in a moment of connection.

And after a moment suspended in time Viktor smiled to Fyodor.

• Like 2

13th day of December

Today's unveiling contains just an illustration.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you, the readers, to comment on the story behind this drawing.

We've had amazing authors so far, and I thank them very much. However, today is your chance to join in the game too! 😉

Feel free to write whatever you please, making it as long or short as you'd like.

So, who is ready to join the spirit ?

Illustration_sans_titre 17.jpg

• Like 3