Merry Chrismuscle - the advent calendar

lionlouis

20th of December

Almost at the end of our Muscle Growth Advent Calendar, and we are starting to close thing up nicely

Today's story is the part 2 and conclusion of @Samson75 story started on day 7, go read that if you did not :)

Stay tuned for the last 4 surprise that are waiting for you

Illustration_sans_titre25.thumb.jpg.5ac1d4e8c84e43dc410fbb4f7d7522cd.jpg

Frosty 2 by Samson75

“This is not how I expected my evening to go,” thought Diego, as he clutched the snowman’s hand, flying high and then swooping low over his town. “Nice gym sesh, maybe a hookup and then home.” He sighed. “Maybe I’m getting too old for hookups, maybe it’d be nice if there was someone still there in the morning.”

His eye was caught by a flash of blue and white striped pyjama. Bill waved excitedly at him from the other side of the snowman, clearly enjoying himself immensely. His mouth was moving, but Diego couldn’t hear a word over the rushing wind. He grinned back, enjoying the fact that his friend was having the time of his life, and waved.

The three looped round town, and then the snowman increased speed and headed north, relentlessly north. Everywhere was snowy. They passed lakes, streams, bridges and towns. And then nothing for a while. Then the occasional glint of a town as they rushed past at impossible speeds. After a while, Diego had no idea how long, they began to slow and to dip towards the ground. 

As the ground approached, the snowman dropped his feet and began to make a running motion, and the two friends copied his actions, cycling their legs through the rushing air as quickly as they could. The ground came closer and closer, until wil a short bump they found themselves running on snow.

They slowed to a jog, approaching a large wooden barn, which glowed with a warm light.

“Where are we Frosty?” asked Bill.

“And why aren’t we frozen?” Diego chipped in, gesturing at his boxers.

“North Pole’s where we are” said the snowman proudly, looking ahead to the barn. “I said we could take a trip to see the Big Man.” He turned to Diego, “And you’ve just been flown thousands of miles by a being you created with your own hands to meet a cultural icon on his biggest night of the year and you’re worried about …" he paused, trying to find the right word, “insulation?”

“Fair point” thought Diego, as he trailed behind Bill and Frosty, the large snowman reaching the double doors of the barn.

“This should be something special,” the snowman beamed, “an annual celebration that the work is almost done and there’s just the delivery left. A party to end all parties.” He threw the double doors open wide. “Every year his balls get bigger and bi...”

The barn was empty. Brightly lit with long trestle tables and the remains of colourful paper. A solitary blue man, wearing tight ski pants, some ski goggles and balancing a pair of skis on one of his thickly muscled shoulders ambled past.

“Dude!” Frosty called, “What happened to the party?”

The blue elf paused for a moment, taking the skis down and leaning off them, his impressive arms bulging as he did so. “Moved down to the mountain side.  Boss said he didn’t need anyone here tonight. Said he was expecting outside help.” He hoisted the skis back up. “I guess that’s you two. He’s waiting for you through there.” He gestured to a smaller set of doors at the far end of the room, then swung round and made for the exit. “You coming, snowboy?”

Frosty gestured for Diego and Bill to come close, and then he put his hefty arms around their shoulders. “You two got this from here?”

Diego looked lustily at the blue elf. “Maybe I go with him? See you in a few hours?”

Bill was appalled. “Come on! We’ve been told that we’re expected, we have to go.” He turned to Frosty, “You go. We’ll be fine.” He slid from under the snowman’s arm and grabbed Diego, who was still staring at the elf.

The Snowman, flexed his arm, gave a wave and then headed out the barn, following the elf. “Hey! Wait up! What’s the Big Guy been feeding you?”

“But I wanted to see if he had blue balls!” complained Diego as the two walked towards the inner doors. 

####

Santa Claus stood by his packed sleigh, nervously tapping his watch. He heard the sound of a door opening, looked up and beamed as Bill and Diego entered.

“Boys! You’re just in time!” he boomed. “We have to go! Lot of people counting on us!”

The two friends walked round the gleaming, sleek sleigh.

“How does this work then?” asked Diego. “Three of us …"

Bill coughed.

“What?” One, two, three.” Diego pointed at Bill, Santa and himself.

“Reindeer. Eight reindeer” laughed Bill.

“Who are not renowned for their present distributing acumen.” countered Diego.

“We’ll be fine. We always find time!” said Santa, climbing aboard the sleigh.

“You knew we were coming?” asked Bill

“Sure.” said the big man, “State of the art satellite tracking. We knew the moment you were in the air. Now, here’s how it works” he lowered his voice and glanced conspiratorially around the otherwise deserted area. “I’ll do distribution, I’ll need someone to help with that and someone else on logistics” he gestured a laptop sitting on the front of the sleigh.”

He looked the two friends up and down. “Right big lad,” he said to Diego, “you’re with me – and you’re almost as big as me!” He looked down at Bill “And you can keep us right.”

Bill’s enthusiasm faded. “Great. Just like the day job.” 

Diego was comparing his size with Santa. “I guess you are a pretty big guy …" he began.

The older man cut him off, “You guess? GUESS?” He pulled off his thick coat, revealing a pair of thickly muscled arms with a dusting of white hair. “Let’s see who can deliver the most!”

Bill stared enviously at the two larger men, who began looking into the large sack of gifts and arguing about how to split the work.

And once more they took off into the night.

As before, time seemed to bend. They worked assiduously, never pausing, keeping their minds on the job, but after a while Diego, slick with sweat and out of breath, collapsed on to the deck of the sleigh. ”I need a minute! I can’t keep this up!”

Santa looked him over, then frowned. “Why don’t you take over on the laptop. Get your breath back.” He gestured Bill to give up his seat and to join him in the back, and Bill and Diego duly swapped places.

“How would you feel about doing a bit of delivery?” he asked the smaller man.

“Sure!” said Bill.

Santa smiled. “Let’s start with this one.” He handed a gift over to Bill, who immediately sagged under its’ weight.

“Sorry! Give me a minute. I can do this!” cried Bill.

Santa stroked his beard. “Son, I don’t think you have the strength.” and he turned to face the still half full sack of gifts.

He paused. “But we can give you the strength, I suppose. I have a little something with me, based on the elves diet, but a little stronger and quicker acting.”

He produced a spherical bottle from his pocket. It glowed golden in the night sky.

“Do you want to try? It will give you the strength you need, but I warn you that your life may never be the same again.”

Bill pushed his face close to the bottle, basking in its glow, entranced.

“Well?” said Santa.

“I always wanted to be strong. As strong as him” Bill gestured to Diego, now slumped over the laptop. “Stronger.”

He took the bottle, removed the cork from the top, and raised the bottle to his lips.

He paused, staring into Santa’s eyes. Seeing nothing but a kindness and eternal wisdom he tilted his head back and swallowed the whole bottle in one.

The liquid tasted like honey mixed with starlight and sent a slight burning, electric sensation through his body. Bill gasped as he felt the sensation spreading from his stomach through to his fingers and his toes.

His pyjamas, formerly loose, began to feel tight for a second. Then the change was swift and dramatic. Bill’s small frame expanded as if a dormant power had been unleashed in him. His pjyamas strained at the seams as his muscles tensed and surged beneath the fabric, reshaping him into a formidable figure. His height increased, and the pjyama bottoms now only reached his thick calves, bursting as they failed to contain his burgeoning thighs.

As Bill’s height increased, so did his confidence and a deep, resonant chuckle echoed from his chest as he tore off his now-inadequate pjyama top, revealing expansive thick pecs crowed with a dark covering of hair, which continued down over his defined abs and into the  straining trousers. With  adeep roar, he raised his rippling arms over his head and brought them back down to his sides, before rubbing his boulderlike shoulders and exploring his deep pits and newly-grown beard.

The sound stirred Diego, who raised his head and glanced back, just in time to see the newly grown Bill embrace Santa in a fierce bear hug. 

“Thank you!” he boomed. “This is magnificent!” He turned to Diego and embraced him. He stepped back and flexed. “What do you think?”

Diego was dumfounded. His friend was even bigger than he was! All he could do was smile wearily and hug his friend tightly.

They parted after a few seconds. Bill was full of energy. He easily grabbed the gift, and with a chuckle he leapt from the sleigh, commencing delivery.

As the night wore on, Santa left more and more to the newly energised Bill, who gleefully jumped in and out of the sleigh, delighting in his new strength and physique. Eventually, Santa joined Diego in the front, of the sleigh.

“You’ve created a monster.” said Diego. “He’ll never stop. All that enthusiasm and endurance.” He shook his head.

“I’m sure he’ll calm down.” said Santa. “Eventually.”

“So” began Diego cautiously,” I don’t mean to be rude, but here I am, working Christmas Eve for you, the great giver of gifts, having seen Bill receive his perfect gift. Ummm.... is there anything for me?”

“Ah,” said the old man. “I’m sure there is.”

A while later, gifts delivered, they returned to the North Pole. As the sleigh descended, they saw Frosty waiting for them.

“Woah!” he cried when he saw Bill’s newfound size and strength. “ I need to get me some of that elf food!”

Diego and Bill laughed, said their goodbyes to Santa and were then grabbed by the hands of the snowman. “We’ve gotta go. The sun’s coming up.”

And so they flew south, just as quickly as they had flown north, returning to Diego’s garden, where it had all began, as the sun was just threatening to creep above the horizon.

“My Dudes, it has been a pleasure” the snowman said, reaching up to ruffle their hair. “Do you mind if I keep the vest and the hat?”

“Of course” they said in unison.

“It’s the least we can do, after all I’ve been given tonight” said Bill with a smile.

The snowman waved and began to jog away, before leaping high into the sky and fading from view.

“And what did I get?” asked Diego.

“Me.” said Bill simply. Grabbing his package and leading him back into the house. “We’ve seen Frosty the Snowman, now how about some Jingle Balls?”

The door closed behind them. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21th of December

Today sign the return of the giant and  @LukeXL's idea for this one was really unexpected to me

please enjoy :)

Illustration_sans_titre26.thumb.jpg.e0e9386a91daf87cd054181a4c027a45.jpg

"That big jötunn is at the gate again," said Sif as she looked out a high window of Bilskirnir.

"Again?" asked Thor.

"Again," said Sif. "He's been there every day for a week."

"What does he want?" asked Thor.

"I don't know, perhaps someone should ask him?" suggested Sif, hoping her husband would take the hint.

Thor sighed. "I will talk to him."

Thor descended through Bilskirnir, down staircase after staircase. He passed through the great hall, where the Einherjar were feasting and drinking. He passed through the courtyard, where his goats were grazing. Eventually he walked out the great entrance, across the courtyard and to the gate, where the jötunn was waiting.

"What brings you to Þrúðvangr, jötunn?" asked Thor.

"Ah, greetings mighty Thor!" said the jötunn, looking down at Thor. "I seek your brother Baldr."

"What do you want with him?" asked Thor.

"I wish to... defeat him. In combat, yes." said the jötunn.

Thor laughed. "You wish to defeat Baldr in combat? You are a fool. Baldr is the best of us. He is the most beautiful, the most wise, the most powerful. He is the most beloved of the gods."

"I know," said the jötunn. "That is why I wish it so."

Thor glared up at the jötunn. "I see," he said. "Who should I say wishes to fight him?"

"Hvíturass," said Hvíturass.

Thor nodded, turned, and walked back towards Bilskirnir, and found Baldr drinking mead with Loki in the great hall.

"Greetings, brothers," said Thor. "A jötunn named Hvíturass wishes to fight Baldr."

"Hvíturass?" asked Baldr. "I don't know him. Why does he wish to fight me?"

"He says it is because you are the most beautiful, the most wise, the most powerful, and the most beloved of the gods," said Thor.

Baldr laughed. "I see," he said. "I will fight him."

Loki, who had been silent until now, spoke up. "Wait brother," he said. "He is a jötunn. He is a trickster. He is a liar. He is a cheat. He is a coward and he will not fight you fairly. And if you fall, we will all fall, for that wil be the beginning of Ragnarök."

"Then what do you suggest?" asked Baldr.

Loki thought. He couldn't let some upstart jötunn spoil his plan to slay Baldr himself. "Let me fight him," he said. "I will fight him in your place. I am half jötunn. I too am a trickster, a liar, a cheat. I will fight him unfairly."

Baldr and Thor laughed. "It is well that you are OUR trickster, liar, and cheat," said Baldr. "Very well, Loki. You will fight Hvíturass in my place."

Loki stood to leave. "I will see you again when this jötunn has been dealt with," he said and transformed into a falcon. He flew out of the great hall, landing on the gate of Þrúðvangr.

"I am Risaæta," said the falcon, "and I have come to lead you to Baldr."

"Oh good," said Hvíturass. "I was beginning to think he would not come."

"Follow me," said Risaæta, and he flew off the gate and towards the mountains.

Hvíturass followed Risaæta, climbing over the mountains, through forests, over rivers, over plains, until they came to a great sea.

"Baldr is on the other side of this sea," said Risaæta. "Can you swim?"

"No," said Hvíturass.

"And you are too big for me to carry," said Risaæta.

"I will build a boat," said Hvíturass.

"Don't take too long," said Risaæta. "I bore easily."

Hvíturass began to build a boat. With his bare hands, he pushed down the largest tree he could find and began to hollow it out. When he was done, he found a medium sized tree and split it in two to use as oars. He pushed the boat into the water, and climbed in.

"That took much quicker than I expected," said Risaæta. "I am impressed."

"I am eager to meet Baldr," said Hvíturass. "Which way do I go?"

"Follow me," said Risaæta, and he flew off towards the horizon.

Hvíturass rowed after Risaæta, across the sea, for many days and many nights.

"When did you decide to fight Baldr?" asked Risaæta.

"Many years ago," said Hvíturass. "I was a young jötunn, and I heard of Baldr. I heard of his beauty, his wisdom, his power, his love. I heard of his kindness, his generosity, his compassion. I heard of his strength, his courage, his bravery. I heard of his victories, his triumphs, his successes. So I sought him out. I sought him out to fight him, to defeat him, to kill him. I sought him out to prove that he was not the best of us. And then I saw him. And I knew I had to have him."

"Have him?" asked Risaæta.

"Fight him, I mean. I knew I had to fight him," said Hvíturass.

"Ah," said Risaæta. "I'm beginning to see. And what will you do when you defeat him?"

"I will take him," said Hvíturass. "I will take him back to Jötunheimr. I will take him back to my home, to my bed, to my arms. I will take him as my husband."

"And what will you do if he defeats you?" asked Risaæta.

"I will die," said Hvíturass. "I will die, and I will be happy, for I will have died fighting the best of us, and I could not live without him."

Risaæta was silent as he flew on. Hvíturass rowed and rowed.

"Are we there yet?" asked Hvíturass.

"We are almost there," said Risaæta. "I can see the shore."

After a few more hours of rowing, Hvíturass reached the shore. He climbed out of the boat, and collapsed onto the ground.

"Follow me," said Risaæta, and he flew off towards the mountains.

Hvíturass was tired, so very tired, but he followed Risaæta. He climbed over the mountains, through forests, over rivers, over plains and deserts, until they came to a great mountain range.

"Baldr will meet you at the highest peak of these mountains," said Risaæta.

"Very well," said Hvíturass. "I will wait for him there," and he started climbing the mountain. He climbed and climbed, until he reached the highest peak. He sat down, and waited.

This is quite pleasant, he thought. The bare rock is quite comfortable. The wind is quite refreshing. The view is quite beautiful. It reminds me of Jötunheimr. I could stay here forever.

He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Flying high above, Risaæta saw that the giant had fallen asleep. He quietly landed on the ground, and transformed into his Aesir form. He walked up to the sleeping giant, and took a tiny dagger made from a sea serpent's tooth from his belt. He raised the dagger, and plunged it into the giant's neck. As the poison from the sea serpent's tooth flowed into the giant's veins he slowly turned to stone.

Loki flew back to Þrúðvangr, and found Baldr and Thor drinking ale in the great hall and sat down with them.

"You defeated him?" asked Baldr.

"Naturally, said Loki. "He was no match for me."

"To Loki!" said Thor, raising his drinking horn, "A true friend and brother!" and they drank.

But unknown to Loki, a sea-serpent's venom isn't permanent. It only lasts for a few thousand years. Of course, most people don't live that long, so it's not a problem. But Hvíturass was a jötunn, and jötnar live for a very long time. So after a few thousand years, Hvíturass woke up.

Hvíturass felt the sun shining on him. "How long have I been asleep?" he wondered. He tried to move, but he could not. He tried to open his eyes, but they would not open. With great effort, he managed to move one finger, and realised that he was covered in rocks and snow. With that one finger, he managed to free his hand, and then his arm, and then his other arm, and then his legs, and then his head. He sat up, and looked around.

"This is not where I fell asleep," he said. "Where am I?"

The mountains looked familiar, but there were roads and buildings and tiny humans everywhere. Humans! "That falcon took me all the way to Midgard!" he said.

Hvíturass stood up and started descending the mountain. Everything was different. The trees were different. The rocks were smaller than when he'd last seen them. And there were humans everywhere. Some of them were sliding down the mountain on pieces of wood. Some of them were riding on animals. Some of them were flying through the sky in little red houses. But mostly they were running away from him.

He walked up to one of the little houses. They were arranged in two lines, hanging from ropes from the top to the bottom of the mountain, one line of houses floating down while the other one went up.

He tapped on the glass, looking at the tiny humans inside. "Hello!" he said.

"Waaaaaaaghh!" said the tiny humans, and one of them fainted.

"Hello!" he said again. "I am Hvíturass. I am looking for Baldr. Do you know where he is?"

The tiny humans shouted at each other in a language he didn't understand. How do they get out of these houses? he wondered. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. Then he looked at the hook above the house, the one that attached it to the rope. He grabbed the hook, and lifted. It came loose, and he was holding the whole house in his hand. He gently put the house on the ground, and the humans inside ran away, except for two. One was the one who had fainted. The other one was staring at him, wide eyed.

What a handsome little guy, thought Hvíturass. He kneeled down in the snow, bent forward on his elbows, and put his chin on the ground so that he was face to face with the tiny human. He was even more adorable close up. He had big blue eyes, and a little button nose, and a little mouth, and little ears, and little hands, and little feet. He was wearing a little blue hat and gloves, and a little brown coat, and little white pants, and little red shoes.

"Hello," said Hvíturass. "What is your name?"

The tiny human stared at him, and then reached out and touched his nose.

"My name is Hvíturass," said Hvíturass.

The tiny human touched Hvíturass's lip and moaned.

"Oh dear, are you hurt?" asked Hvíturass. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm just very big, and you're very small."

The tiny man yelped again as if in pain.

"Oh no, I must help you," said Hvíturass. "First we need to get these tiny clothes off of you." He gently pulled the tiny human's hat off, and then his gloves, and then his coat, and then his shoes, and then his pants. "There, that's better," said Hvíturass. "Now I can see where you're hurt." There wasn't any blood or bruising visible, but the tiny human was still moaning. Hvíturass gently picked him up, and held him close to his chest. "There, there," he said. "It's alright. I'll take care of you."

The tiny human's panting slowed, and Hvíturass could feel his heart beating. And a wet spot developing against his chest. Hvíturass lifted him away and saw that the human's little loincloth was soaking wet and being pushed out by a little erection.

"I did that?" asked Hvíturass. "I'm flattered!" He leaned forward and kissed the tiny human on the forehead. "I'm not sure if you're hurt or not, but I think I'm going to take you home with me anyway. I think I'm going to take you back to Jötunheimr and take you back to my home, to my bed, to my arms. I think I'm going to take you as my husband."

And so Hvíturass carried the tiny human with him, held safely against his chest, as he started his long journey back to Jötunheimr. And when they got there, he took him back to his home, to his bed, to his arms. And he took him as his husband. And they lived happily ever after.

• Like 5

Let's pretend that somewhere in the world, or on another planet, it is still December 22nd, and I finished this story on time for lionlouis's Advent Calendar. I want to thank him for providing his wonderful drawings as prompts for these stories. It has been an enlightening experience for me.

One thing I have learned about myself is that I am incapable of writing a story that is only one or two pages long. I decided this story would be told in about eight paragraphs.  Let's see how close I came to that limit...

Fred Gets Fed  by Fallen Away

image.png.67b0f58d28b2b238dee1bfadae816a4a.png

“Are you sure you want to go through with this?” Fred asked. “This was obviously a misunderstanding. I would completely understand if you wanted to call it off.”

Fred had replied to an ad in the classified section of a local newspaper he picked up on his way out of the grocery store. He didn’t know there were still old-school personal ads in any newspaper, but this one had all the usual categories – M seeking F, F seeking M, M seeking M, etc. The last category was labeled “Alternative.” Those were often interesting to read. And that’s where he saw this ad: “Wealthy M seeking slim-waisted hungry M, age 18 to 35, who is ready and willing to be stuffed with all the food this generous enabler can fit into his growing body. Please reply with a recent photo of exposed waistline. Dick pics will be disqualified.”

Fred never imagined there were people who would provide this service. Ever since he took an interest in bodybuilding at the late age of thirty-one, he struggled with the bulking phase recommended in all the books and articles he read. No matter how much he ate, he couldn’t acquire the soft layer of fat he saw on the younger men at the gym. Building muscle, on the other hand, was much easier than he expected. In fact, his gains had been so rapid that those young guys started calling him ‘Roid Boy’ in a very disrespectful way. Fred never even considered using steroids, and if he knew where to get some, he couldn’t afford them on his salary as a newly minted librarian with staggering student loan payments. He also couldn’t afford any of the supplements those guys were always swallowing. He could barely afford groceries.

So, it was understandable that he would be excited about this ad in the paper. It was like a dream come true. He met the criteria – he was thirty-three years old, he had a shredded thirty-inch waistline, and he was always ravenously hungry.

Fred bought the cheapest food available – family packs of low grade, high fat ground beef; whole turkeys when they were on sale; mountains of instant ramen noodles; huge jars of Dollar Store peanut butter; dozens of skinny boxes of generic macaroni and cheese with packets of glowing orange cheese powder; and 8 lb. cartons of lard as a substitute for expensive butter. He ate as much of that stuff as he could afford.

He would never tell anyone at the gym what he was eating; he knew it was all wrong. And he was too shy to talk to those guys anyway. They were all so full of themselves and were often mean to anyone who didn’t live up to their standards. That included him, even though his stats were better than any of theirs. Who knew what their standards were? Fred just stayed away from them and focused on lifting heavier weights every week. It seemed like he would be maxing out the weight sets pretty soon. He wondered who would be in charge of ordering more when he needed them.

After seeing the ad, Fred didn’t hesitate to take a photo of his narrow, flat-bellied waist, and another of his driver’s license to prove his age. The weight shown on his license was off by about 50 lbs., but the ad didn’t ask for his weight, so he assumed it wouldn’t matter as long as his waist was slim. He composed a text message stating that his appetite was never satisfied, and even if it were, he would probably keep eating as much as he could as long as there was food available. He attached the photos and sent it to the mobile number listed in the ad. About ten minutes later, he was surprised to see an incoming call from that number. With trembling hands, he answered the call.

The man on the other end introduced himself as George and immediately said how excited he was to receive Fred’s photograph. “From what I can see, I’m guessing you’re some kind of athlete. Is that right?”

“Well, I work out regularly, but I never played sports. Is that a requirement? I used to go bowling once in a while if that helps.”

George assured him that it was not a requirement. “I’ve just never had an applicant who had no visible fat under his skin.”

Fred apologized for his condition and said, “I hope you can fix that. I really need the help of an expert like you. I would be so grateful if you could fatten me up.”

There was no way Fred could have known this, but George felt dizzy because so much blood had rushed into his penis when he heard Fred’s plea. “You’re perfect!” he exclaimed. “Are you free this weekend?”

“I’m free every weekend, and I’m a lifetime member of the ‘clean plate club.’  There won’t be a scrap of food left in your house if that’s what you want. I’m just so grateful for your generosity.”

George was swooning. “He plays the role so well,” he thought. “This can’t be his first time.” He couldn’t wait to meet this skinny young man with such a big appetite. He felt as though he hit the jackpot. He gave Fred his address and told him to show up at 8:00 am for a huge breakfast to start the day.

Fred was salivating at the thought. “Don’t worry, sir. I’ll be there early, and you’ll hear my stomach growling before I even knock on the door!”

As soon as the call ended, George was masturbating. He was quickly rewarded with the best orgasm he’d had in years. He wiped himself clean with a damp cloth and headed out to the warehouse grocery store to get another carload of high calorie food to add to the ample supply he already had in the basement.

As promised, Fred was on George’s doorstep at ten minutes to eight on Saturday morning. The size of the house was proof that George had been honest when he described himself as wealthy. George had been up since the crack of dawn to prepare for Fred’s arrival. When he opened the front door, he was so startled he took a quick step backwards and stared at Fred with his mouth hanging open. This was not the man he had pictured. Not at all.

Fred was about 6-foot-2 and muscular, like a bodybuilder. His shoulders were almost as wide as the doorway, but his waist was just as lean and narrow as it looked in the photograph. George would have been intimidated by his powerful physique, but one look at his pleasant, gentle face reassured him that he had nothing to fear. With his round, wire-rimmed glasses, he looked like a schoolteacher or an accountant. He was obviously not the type of arrogant jock George would associate with such an impressive body.

Fred was excited to be there but was confused by the look on George’s face. “He’s disappointed,” he thought, and his self-doubt swooped in to plant a cruel assumption: “Am I really that ugly?” He tried to guess what was wrong. “I’m sorry, am I too early? I can wait out here for a while and you can just let me know when…”

“No! Not at all. Please come in, Fred. I was just surprised that you’re so muscular. I don’t usually get… I mean most of the guys who respond to my ad are not…” He was trying to think of a way to describe what Fred was not. “Well… they don’t exercise at all, so…”

“I’m sorry,” said Fred. “I exercise too much. I’m kind of obsessed.”

“You have nothing to apologize for. Your physique is amazing.”

“Oh, I don’t know about that.” Fred blushed. He was less comfortable with compliments than he was with criticism.

George saw his cheeks get red and thought, “He’s adorable.” He extended his arm for a handshake. “I’m pleased to meet you. I’m George.”

Fred accepted his handshake. “I’m Fred. But you probably knew that.”

“Well, I hope you’re hungry.”

“You have no idea.”

“I probably made too much of everything.”

“I doubt it. I’ve never felt so full that I couldn’t eat more.”

George liked the sound of that. “Let’s get started, then. We can talk while I watch you eat.” He showed Fred into his elegant dining room and had him sit at the head of the table.

“You’ll be eating with me, right?”

“Maybe a little. After cooking all morning, I don’t have much of an appetite.”

“I never understand what people mean when they say that. How do you make your appetite go away?”

“Umm… by eating? Let me bring out some food, then we can continue talking.” George went into the kitchen and reappeared pushing a metal cart loaded with platters and bowls heaped with food. Fred’s eyes grew big at the sight of it all. His stomach growled loudly. “Please start eating, don’t wait for me. Start with these eggs before they get cold.” George placed what looked like a mixing bowl in front of Fred. It held the largest pile of scrambled eggs Fred had ever seen. “You can eat with the serving spoon. It’ll be faster.”

Fred didn’t need to be asked twice. He grabbed the spoon, wrapped his arm around the bowl as if to say, “All mine!” and he started eating. With the first mouthful, he realized the eggs were scrambled with cheddar cheese. They were so delicious, he moaned loudly, almost like he was having an orgasm. (He was not having an orgasm… yet.) He just kept shoveling the cheesy eggs into his mouth and swallowing as fast as he could.

Meanwhile, George was filling the table with platters and bowls full of different breakfast foods: fried potatoes, crisp bacon and sausages, buttermilk biscuits, creamy grits, blueberry muffins, and fresh fruit salad. He placed a large pitcher of orange juice near Fred’s right hand and said, “You don’t need a glass. Just drink from the pitcher.” Fred picked it up and downed half of the juice in a few gulps, then started scraping the bottom of the egg bowl. “I’ll take that if you’re done,” said George. “I need to bring out the pancakes and French toast.” Fred handed him the bowl and immediately reached for the fried potatoes with one hand and the platter of meat with the other hand. He had a slice of bacon in his mouth before he finished swallowing the last spoonful of eggs.

While he was in the kitchen, George tried to understand why someone like Fred would want to be fattened up. He had a feeling Fred was not familiar with the terms “gainer” and “encourager,” but was interested in gaining fat for some other, non-sexual reason. He wasn’t sure how he felt about that, but Fred seemed like a sweet man, and he had all this food now… “I might as well see how this plays out. After all, he is kind of sexy. It would be hot to see him with a blubbery gut.”

George wheeled the cart back to the dining room just in time to see Fred finishing up the fruit salad. All the other dishes were empty except for two biscuits and one blueberry muffin. “Wow! That was fast, Fred. How did you eat all that food so quickly?”

“I’m not sure. I’m surprised, too. I guess I was just so hungry I couldn’t stop. But I tasted every bit of it. Those grits were delicious. Do you have any more of those?”

“Yes, there’s more in the pot, I can reheat them. Your tummy must be getting nice and round after all that food. Do you mind if I check it?”

“Umm… no one has ever asked me that before, but I don’t see why not. I mean, that’s what I need help with, so… sure. Let me take off this hoodie, I’m feeling pretty warm.”

As Fred pulled off his grey fleece jacket, George tried to get a better look at his proportions. His waist was remarkably narrow, so his torso looked like an upside-down triangle. It also made his round butt look like it stuck straight out, like a shelf. “There’s no shortage of meat in that department,” thought George. “Maybe he’ll let me investigate it later.”

Fred was wearing a long-sleeved cotton button-up shirt with the tails hanging out over his dark green corduroy pants, so his belly was still well covered. George walked right up to him and said, “Lift up your shirt so I can see.” Fred complied, pulling up his shirt to reveal the same hard, flat abdomen that was in the photo he sent to George. The only difference Fred noticed was that his abdominal muscles looked thicker and more clearly defined. He chalked that up to different lighting.

“Where did all that food go?” George asked, incredulous. “No one can eat that much and not have a rounded gut!”

“I can,” said Fred. “That’s why I need your help. All the other guys at the gym can bulk up by eating more calories than they burn, but no matter how much I eat, I can’t get any fat to hang on to me. I think there might be something wrong with me. Or am I just doing this wrong?”

“Are you saying you can’t gain weight?”

“No, I’ve gained a lot of weight – about 50 lbs. in the last year, but it’s all muscle. Everything I eat turns into muscle. Can you help me? Have you helped other men gain weight?”

“I certainly have. I’ve been very successful. If anyone can fatten you up, it’s me. How much fat do you want to add?”

“I don’t know. What was your biggest success?”

“Would you like to see a photograph?”

“Yes, that would be helpful.”

George retrieved his mobile phone and looked through his photographs. “Here… this is my most beautiful boy.” He turned his phone so Fred could see it.”

Fred gasped and covered his mouth. “Oh, my goodness!” The photograph showed a young man with the largest stomach he had ever seen. It looked like he was cuddling a baby whale, but it was his own body. “Is he okay?”

“Yes, he’s perfectly healthy. And look how jolly he is. I did that for him.”

“Oh, gosh. Well… I don’t want that much. I would just like some soft padding over my muscles, and maybe a little spare tire around my waist. I won’t keep it for too long. It’s just temporary.”

“Well, Fred, that’s different from what I had in mind when I placed the ad. I was looking for someone who wanted to grow very large, like my boy in the picture.”

“Oh… I’m sorry. I should have known better. It sounded too good to be true…”

“Hang on, now. I didn’t say I won’t help you. You’ve presented me with a unique challenge, and I’m curious to see how this plays out. We’ve already started, so…”

“Are you sure you want to go through with this?” Fred asked. “This was obviously a misunderstanding. I would completely understand if you wanted to call it off.”

“I appreciate that Fred. You’re a real sweetheart, do you know that?”

“Oaf! Stop, George, you don’t have to say that. I know I’m nothing special.”

“That’s not true! Someday you’ll find someone who helps you see how special you are.”

“Well… I hope so. But I’m not ready yet. I need to make myself more attractive before I start looking for someone. That’s why I got interested in bodybuilding. A lot of guys seem to like a more athletic physique, so… I’m working on it.”

“I think you’re already there, Fred. But if you want to put some pudge on top of all those muscles, you’re in the right place. Sit back down and get ready to be stuffed with more food than you’ve ever eaten in your life. I won’t let you leave here until you can’t eat another bite. You can stay overnight if you have to.”

Fred smiled. “Yes, sir. Just tell me what to do, and I’ll do it.”

George put two stainless steel covered warming pans on the table. “Now… would you like pancakes or French toast?”

“Why not both?”

“That’s the spirit! You don’t mind eating right out of the pans, do you?”

“I was just about to ask if I could.”

“Here’s a bottle of warm maple syrup, and a pitcher of melted butter.”

“Oooh, I haven’t had butter for a long time. I’ll probably need another bottle of syrup and some brown sugar for the French toast. I like it sweet. And a gallon of whole milk if you have some.”

“Coming right up!”

Fred started to eat…

11:45 am…  

After Fred had consumed all the hot breakfast food, George brought out a dozen boxes of various breakfast cereals. While Fred ate those, George made a large pot of oatmeal porridge with 3 lbs. of rolled oats, a pound of raisins, walnuts, brown sugar, butter, and a pint of heavy cream. Fred was thrilled with that. While eating it from the pot, he heard the quiet popping of threads and recognized the sound of seams splitting. He paused to look down at himself and realized that his corduroy pants were stretched over his massive quads like sausage casings. His shirtsleeves were just as tight, and his bulging pecs had popped open the second button from the top and were threatening the third. “I was afraid this would happen,” he said under his breath. He finished the oatmeal and stood up to take the pot into the kitchen. He knew immediately that he was taller. “Oh, no… this is worse than it’s ever been.” He slipped his free hand under the front of his shirt and felt the same lean waistline he had when he arrived.

Fred went to the kitchen and offered to help George wash all the dishes and pots and pans from breakfast. The dishwasher could only hold so much. George protested, but Fred insisted. They needed to talk. “George… I think we should stop this. It’s not going to work.”

“What? You can’t give up after one meal! We’re just getting started. Trust me; I know what I’m doing.”

“George, stop what you’re doing and look at me. I’m growing.”

George turned and noticed how tight Fred’s clothes were. “Are you starting to get fat?”

Fred shook his head. “It’s not fat.” He lifted his shirt to show his ripped abs. “Do you see any fat? It’s all muscle. I told you, everything I eat turns into muscle. There’s something wrong with me.”

George could see Fred was upset, but his reason for being upset was so illogical that it was hard to believe he wasn’t kidding. “Let me ask you, Fred… what is the purpose of bulking? Why are you so determined to put fat on your body?”

“Because that’s the phase when you gain more muscle. Then you cut to get rid of the fat and expose the larger muscles. That’s the way all the serious bodybuilders do it.”

“So what if you skipped a step, but the results were the same? Would that be so bad?”

“But nobody does it that way. I want to do it the right way, like everybody else. I want to be normal for a change.”

George looked at him for a long minute and said, “Why? Normal is boring.”

“No it’s not. Everybody wants to be normal.”

“I don’t. Let me ask you this… what does it feel like to have bigger muscles now than you did a few hours ago?”

“I feel… great… really strong, and… kind of… sexy.”

“That’s right! You’re a bigger, sexier beast than you were when you walked through my front door. And you got that way by eating enough food for twenty people, and you didn’t even have to work out! But you’re so busy worrying about being normal that you don’t appreciate that.”

Fred felt like he had been slapped in the face, but in a good way. “Huh… when you put it that way… it is kind of awesome.” No one had ever called him a sexy beast before. He liked the sound of that. And he was busting out of his clothes… kind of like the Hulk. He suddenly realized that the problem he had been complaining about would be a fantasy come true for many people. In fact, it was his fantasy come true. How could he have been so blind?

George interrupted his thoughts. “Uhh, Fred… it looks like you’re growing everywhere. Can I help you with that?”

“With what?” George gestured towards his crotch, and as soon as Fred saw it, he tried to cover it up. “Oh my gosh! How embarrassing…”

That is nothing to be embarrassed about, Fred; it may be your best feature. May I be of service in your hour of need?”

“My hour of what, now? What service?”

George realized he would have to be crystal clear. “Fred, I would like to suck your dick and swallow the contents of your balls. I’m very good at it. Can I get started now?”

Fred was stunned. “But no one has ever… I’ve never had…”

“Oh, my… you poor thing. That’s all the more reason for you to let me handle this. Sit down over there, try to relax, and let old George blow you and your mind. I’m going to enjoy this as much as you will.”

12:15 pm

When he experienced his first orgasm, Fred had accidentally crushed the chair he was sitting on and was sprawled on his back on the kitchen floor. His eyes were as wide as saucers. His thick chest rose and fell with lungsful of hot breath. He had never appreciated his body more than he did at that moment. He kept thinking, “All these years I could have been doing that?!

George stood nearby, dabbing at the corners of his mouth with a paper napkin. “That was satisfying. I certainly won’t be needing any lunch, but I ordered two six-foot party subs for you, Fred. I hope that will put a dent in your appetite.”

2:35 pm

The dining room table was littered with empty wrappers from the submarine sandwich shop. Fred was on the floor with his back against the wall, legs spread wide, clothing in tatters. His muscular abdomen looked like a perfectly vertical stone wall, with no trace of fat. His right hand was kneading his softening junk. “I didn’t think it would work twice in one day, but it was just as good as the first time! Is that normal?”

George was slouched on a chair with one hand resting on his newly acquired round belly. “For a stud like you being serviced by a master practitioner, there might not be any limits within a given day. For a man my age, one orgasm a day is an accomplishment. But I will never be too old to enjoy a spectacular masculine body like yours. This is such a rare treat for me, Fred. I haven’t been in close proximity to a hot hunk like you in twenty years, or longer. Thank you for responding to my ad. It’s turning out rather well, don’t you think?”

“Are you kidding? This is the best day of my life so far. I can’t thank you enough, George. Uhh… do you have any snacks? Chips, maybe? That blow job cranked up my appetite.”

George grinned. “That’s funny… it had the opposite effect on mine.” He stood up and headed for the kitchen. “Do you want anything to drink with those chips?

5:10 pm…

Fred was sitting on the couch in the living room because it was the only piece of furniture large enough to hold him. He knew it wouldn’t withstand his weight much longer. Fortunately, George didn’t seem to care about the damage. It almost seemed like he was encouraging it. “George, are you sure you want to keep feeding me? You should know by now that my appetite will never be satisfied. And this isn’t anything like what you wanted when you placed that ad.”

“I know it wasn’t, but I’m enjoying it a lot more than I expected. I was never into big muscle guys when I was younger, and I’m not sure that has changed… but there’s something about you, Fred… you’re different.”

“Different? How?”

“You’re just so fucking sexy! You were a hot guy when you showed up this morning, but now, after watching your beautiful muscles get bigger and bigger… you’re like deep fried sex on a stick! I can’t even explain it, but my cock has been hard for five hours straight.”

“It has? You’ve been holding out on me. I want to see it. Can I see it? And why do you still have all your clothes on while I’m sitting here buck naked? It’s not fair.”

“I don’t want to be naked around you, Fred. I would be too self-conscious.”

Fred fixed him with a stern look. “You know I could just tear your clothes off, don’t you? It would take me about 30 seconds. But I don’t want to disrespect you like that, so drop your pants before this gets ugly.”

George seemed to vibrate with excitement. “Holy fucking shit! That was the hottest thing anyone has ever said to me in my whole fucking life!” He quickly unfastened his pants and dropped them, then tore open his shirt, sending buttons flying, and tossed it aside. Finally, he dropped his boxers and stood before Fred in all his naked glory, with his rounded jizz-belly and his erection sticking out at a perfect 90-degrees.

Fred tossed away his stern expression and leaned forward to look at George’s boner. “You’ve been that hard for five hours? For me?”

“You bet your giant bubble butt I have! I may be a middle-aged man, but all my parts work hard. So to speak.”

“Let’s find out.” As quick as a flash, Fred put his hands around George’s waist, lifted him over the coffee table, and popped his entire boner into his spacious mouth. George let out a high-pitched squeak, then fell into stunned silence. Fred rolled his big tongue around the erection and pulled, very slowly, until it almost cleared the wet tongue-tube, then paused before pushing it back in. George was vibrating again. It pleased Fred tremendously. He only had to repeat this innovative slow stroke a few times before George delivered all the splooge he could spare. Leaving the dick in place, Fred swished his tongue around to get the full flavor of George’s offering, then extracted the ex-boner through his pursed lips.

“Tasty!” was the summary of Fred’s evaluation. “Sweeter than I expected, but I would definitely order that again.” Still holding George by the waist, he asked, “How was it? I’ve never sucked anyone off before.”

Recovering the power of speech, George croaked, “You’re a natural. Five stars.”

“Thanks. I’m glad you liked it.” Fred gently pressed his thumb against George’s belly and heard a squishy noise. “Is that all my cum in there?” George nodded. “Awesome. Why is that so hot? Your belly is boning me up again.”

“Could you set me down, please?”

“Oh, yeah. Sorry. There you go.”

George took a deep breath and blew it back out. “Fred…”

“Yes?”

“As soon as I catch my breath… and after I put the Lasagna in the oven… I’m going to suck your dick so hard, your eyeballs will fall into your skull.”

A broad grin spread across Fred’s face. “You say the prettiest things.”

7:34 pm…

While anxiously waiting for the lasagna to come out of the oven, Fred took an interest in the gallon can of extra virgin olive oil George left out on the counter. It gave him ideas. “George, do you need the rest of this olive oil?”

“Not really. I have another can.”

“Good. I just thought of a fun activity we could do together.” Fred popped the nozzle open, tipped the can forward, and filled his cupped hand with oil. He splashed the oil over the front of his body and started to spread it all over his skin. “You can help with this part if you want to.” George was ready and willing to follow his lead.  While Fred took care of his giant shoulders, George knelt down to do the tops of his feet, his ankles, his calves…  He hadn’t paid much attention to these parts of Fred and was surprised to discover a distribution of fine black hair, especially on his shins and calves. “Sexy,” he thought.  As he moved above the knee to his massive, rippling quads, he found more to love.

George was getting lost in his enjoyment of all that muscle, stroking and massaging it until he bumped his head on something hard. He looked up to find a giant erection looming over him. Fred said, “Now, look what you’ve done! You’ll have to get that out of the way before we can do our fun activity.”

George smiled. “Not to worry, sir. I have experience with this kind of problem. I’ll get right on it.” True to his word, he opened his mouth as wide as possible and got right on it. Experience had taught him that he could resolve this specific issue slowly, or quickly. This situation called for a rapid response, so he pulled out all the stops. The climax arrived so quickly that it caught Fred off guard. He roared with pleasure before one of his knees buckled. He tilted to one side and awkwardly fell to the floor with an explosive “Boom!” He wasn’t injured, but a section of flooring would need to be replaced.

The most remarkable part of this little story is that when Fred came to rest and started laughing about his clumsiness, George was still locked onto his deflating cock, sucking, and swallowing the last drops of Fred’s cum!  When he finally let it slide out of his mouth, his primary concern was that he might have ruined Fred’s fun activity.

“No, of course not!” said Fred, “but it will certainly be less exciting than that blow job! You are truly gifted.”

George wiped his mouth on his forearm and smiled. “I get as much out of it as you do.”

Fred reached for the can of olive oil and poured some into his palm. “I need to oil you up now. C’mere.” Fred took his time going over George’s body, but he paid special attention to the broad, firm curve of his increasingly distended abdomen. “How many of my loads have you swallowed today? I lost count.”

“Fred, the only answer I will ever give to that question is, “Not enough.” Maybe I deprived myself for too long, and now I’m making up for lost time, but I absolutely love sucking your dick. It’s gorgeous, it tastes great, and it always leaves me satisfied.” He rubbed his stomach as he spoke.

“You know… I think I’m starting to understand the thing you do with those other guys. This belly of yours is so incredibly sexy, it’s driving me nuts. Knowing that you’re filled with something that came from me, and that you want to be filled with my cum… it makes me feel so powerful.”

“Well… you are powerful, Fred. You just need to really see and recognize your power. I feel something like that when I’m feeding you… and the others… but especially you. Just… look at you... you’re awesome! And I played a part in making you awesome.

“Yeah… you know, this is interesting to talk about, but it’s going to make my fun activity seem really lame, now.”

“No! Tell me what it is. Let’s do it.”

“Okay… I thought we could play slip-n-slide, except I want you to be slipping and sliding around on me. Like… on my body. I thought it would be a good way for you to feel my muscles… up close… and personal. What do you think?”

George wondered if he had died and gone to heaven. “This giant young muscle god wants me to climb on top of him, naked and oily, and slide my body all over his huge, muscular naked body… like he’s an amusement park ride?”

George said, “I fucking love it. Let’s go.”

9:20 pm

Fred sat on the floor of George’s living room with one elbow resting on what was left of the sofa. He had just finished eating 30 lbs. of lasagna (yes, I said 30 lbs.) for dinner. That’s how much George made, and as a member of the ‘clean plate club’, Fred had no choice but to finish it. Not that he minded. He loved lasagna.

Sitting next to him on the floor, with his back propped against Fred’s thick pectoral muscles, was George, the owner of the house, a middle-aged, moderately wealthy man who had placed an ad seeking a young man who was willing to eat enormous amounts of food with the intention of growing very fat. This would be done for the mutual sexual pleasure of George and the young man. That did not happen.  Curiously, George had a grotesquely distended abdomen that one would assume would be uncomfortable, if not painful, if he weren’t gently caressing it with an expression of contented bliss.

“You know,” said Fred, “none of this went the way I thought it would when I woke up this morning.”

“Amen to that,” said George. “Never in a million years would I have pictured this. Are you sorry you answered my ad?”

“Definitely not! Are you sorry I showed up instead of the type of guy you wanted?”

“You know I’m not. I can’t remember if I was ever this happy.”

“I know I was never this happy. But how could I end up feeling so good about not getting what I was hoping for?”

“Well, you were hoping to get fed. I definitely fed you.”

“You certainly did! Except…”

“Except what?”

“I’m not complaining, but I thought there would be dessert after the lasagna.”

“I was going to take you out for ice cream, but I’m not sure what people would think of us. They might point and stare.”

“Who cares? Fuck ‘em.”

“Wow! What happened to that timid, insecure guy who was so desperate to be normal?”

Fred smiled. “I don’t know anyone like that.”

“Do you think anyone will recognize you?”

“I still have the same face, don’t I?  I’m just a little bigger.”

“A little?”

“I’ll just pretend I was always this big. It’ll be fine. There are a few people, though… I would want to make sure they remember me.”

“Who?”

“Just some guys at the gym.”

The Gym, Monday, 4:15 pm…

The muscle-bros were in their usual spot, the place where most people would see them so they could show off their biceps and butts, flirt with some hotties, and make fun of anyone they didn’t like, which was most people. They were shooting the shit, telling rude jokes, and sometimes picking up weights. Suddenly they noticed the usual background noise had faded into silence. Then a shadow fell over them. They all turned at the same time and saw the largest man they had ever seen or imagined.

“Hey, dudes.” said Fred. “How ya doin’?”

“Ho-lee ffffuuuck!” said one. “Who the… wait a minute…” said another. And a third said, under his breath, “Roid Boy?”

Fred stepped closer to that one and leaned down. “What was that? I couldn’t hear you.”

The guy knew better than to repeat that nickname. “D-duuude… heyyyy… ‘sssup?”

One of the louder ones stepped up. “What the ffuuck happened? How did you get so… fffucking… HUGE?”

Fred straightened up. “Is it noticeable? Does it show?”

“B-bro! You’re like… twice as big as you…”

“Ha! Cut it out! As if that could happen. What are you smokin’, dude? Can I get some?”

“No, surriouslee! You are fukkin’… MASSIVE! And… TALLER!”

Fred lowered his voice. “I’m concerned about you, man. You need to cut back on that shit. Just say no. You hear me?” He looked at each of the four faces. They were all afraid of him.

Then he boomed, “ALRIGHT! IT’S TRUE!” They all jumped. “I’ve made some gains… HARD EARNED gains.” He lifted one arm and flexed a bicep that made all their eyes pop out. “I changed my diet. Y’all know how important that is. So now I eat whatever the fuck I want, as often as I want, except I’m eating enough for twenty men… okay, thirty men if I’m being honest. I guess its working for me. Whataya think?” He leaned into a most muscular pose that made them all take a step back. “I guess I need to work on that one.”

“Anyway… the reason I wanted to talk to you guys is to find out… because I think you would know… who do I talk to about getting heavier weights in here? I mean… what is the point of coming to the gym if there’s nothing here to challenge me? You guys must be having the same problem, right? Big guys like you…” He started scanning their bodies with hungry eyes. “Did you hear me? I’m waiting…”

They all looked at each other nervously until one spoke. “Uhh, the truth is… we haven’t had that problem.”

“WHAT?!” They all jumped again. “GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE! There’s no WAY you big dawgs are making do with 200 lb. dumbbells.” He looked each of them in the eye.

The biggest of the four shook his head. “Dude… there aren’t any 200 lb. dumbbells at this gym.”

Fred looked each of them in the eye again. “Are you sure about that?” They all nodded. Fred snatched a handful of the biggest one’s shirt and hoisted him off the ground with one hand. Then he grabbed another with his opposite hand and lifted him as well. “How much do you guys weigh, then?” He curled them up and down to estimate their weight. “You’re so fucking light!”

The bigger guy protested, “I weigh 210!”

Fred curled him closer to his face and looked down at his own bulging bicep. “That’s not what this muscle says. Tell the truth.”

The young man turned red and whispered, “203.”

“Maybe after a big meal,” said Fred.

He turned to the other one and before Fred could even ask the question, he blurted, “185!”

“The truth. Good choice.” Fred nodded. “But dude… that’s so puny. Do you even work out?”

“I do!” he wailed.

“Alright, alright… don’t start crying. I was just being mean, like you guys are.” Fred looked at the two who were still on their feet. They were terrified. Fred was already tired of sinking to their level. “Let’s speed things up.” He shoved the first two towards the other two until he was able to grab two men in each fist, then he lifted. “There we go! That’s more like it. Finally I can get a little bit of a workout.”

Fred started doing biceps curls with the four men dangling from his fists. He used good form and took it seriously. At the same time, he spoke to them in a low voice. “This is so damned awesome. Being able to use meatheads like you as free weights has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. I can’t believe I’m doing it.”

He continued, “When I first came to this gym as a beginner, you guys made me feel like shit. You could have offered advice or encouraged me, but you chose to make me feel small and weak compared to you. I worked my ass off, alone, without any help. And when I got bigger and stronger than you guys, I still felt small and weak. That’s the kind of damage you can do to someone. So today I’m making you feel small and weak. Compared to me… you are. Don’t ever do that to anyone again… do you hear me?” They all nodded. Fred paused to shake them all like ragdolls. “I said, DO YOU HEAR ME?”

“YES! Yes we do,” they all said.

“That’s better.  If you do make anyone feel small and weak, and I find out about it… you will disappear from this earth, and no one will ever find so much as a drop of blood or a bone fragment. Understood?”

In unison they said, “YES, SIR!”

“One last thing… Each of you is going to do 50 hours of volunteer work for the library. You’ll be reading stories to children. And when you’re reading… you’d better put some feeling into it. There’s nothing worse than a monotone delivery when someone is reading a children’s story. Kids deserve decent acting as much as adults. Understood?”

“Yes. Sure. No problem,” they said. “I actually think I’ll like that,” one added.

Fred stopped curling them, set them gently on the floor, then flexed his biceps as hard as he could.

The bros commented, “Fuckin’ A, dude!” “Look at those beauties!” “You got a license for those guns?”

Fred spread his arms wide. “Alright, lets hug it out. All of you at once. C’mon.” They crowded in. Fred wrapped them up in his massive arms and squeezed them against his massive pecs, lifting them all off the floor. He squeezed a little too hard, until he heard sounds of distress, then quickly released them and watched them stagger backwards. “That was on purpose in case you’re wondering. Now get the fuck out of here. Your workout is over.”

Fred continued to work out at the same gym, even though the weights weren’t heavy enough to challenge him. He did other things to compensate. But from that day forward, he was never alone. People greeted him and chatted about the weather. They sought him out at the library to ask questions about anything that might be contained in a book they were too lazy to read. And no one… not one single person… ever asked how he doubled in size overnight. “That’s his business,” they would say.

He continued to live alone but ate dinner at George’s house at least twice a week. Big, big dinners. George bought new clothes to accommodate the strange, squishy belly that appeared one day and never left. No one ever asked about it. “That’s his business,” they said.

Before or after their workouts, muscle-bros read stories to children at the library. No one asked why. The children loved their dramatic flair. Reading scores improved. And in one small corner of the world, it seemed that everything was alright.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On 12/12/2023 at 5:36 PM, lionlouis said:

As the night began, he soon found himself dancing with fellow soldiers, sandwiching guests between their muscly bodies and rubbing their hard boners into their cheeks. They called that «spreading the message of tolerance».

I finally got around to reading this story. It is very creative and sexy! I never imagined that I could get aroused while thinking about a nutcracker, but I have now. I may never be able to look at a nutcracker in the same way again! 😋

• Like 2

23th of December

Second to last day of our Musclemass calendar ! Oh boy what a ride

I truly hope you enjoy all of that work

Today's unveiling is special because we have two images, well one image with two version on SFW and one NSFW

Illustration_sans_titre8.thumb.jpg.1276a6e972c27eff48c7fd844244e9b0.jpg

Illustration_sans_titre7.thumb.jpg.7b0e602a872592695cb9695dcc880a48.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Will there be an installment for the 24th?

On 12/23/2023 at 10:38 PM, lionlouis said:

23th of December

Second to last day of our Musclemass calendar ! Oh boy what a ride

I truly hope you enjoy all of that work

Today's unveiling is special because we have two images, well one image with two version on SFW and one NSFW

Illustration_sans_titre8.thumb.jpg.1276a6e972c27eff48c7fd844244e9b0.jpg

Illustration_sans_titre7.thumb.jpg.7b0e602a872592695cb9695dcc880a48.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lutz said:

Will there be an installment for the 24th?

I am actively working on the second half of Elf with a Pec Shelf which was supposed to be posted on the 24th. When I committed to writing several stories for the Advent Calendar, I genuinely believed that I could write stories that were only a couple of pages long. I have since proven myself wrong.

Once I get going on an idea, it keeps growing until I realize that it will take twenty pages or more to complete the arc of the story.  The first part of Elf that was posted on 12/9 was 9 pages long. I have already written another nine pages of the second part and will probably need five more pages to get to the ending. I intend to finish it this week, but the only promise I can make is that I WILL finish this story as well as the other one, Miguel's Latest Hobby. You will not be left hanging. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, FallenAway said:

I am actively working on the second half of Elf with a Pec Shelf which was supposed to be posted on the 24th. When I committed to writing several stories for the Advent Calendar, I genuinely believed that I could write stories that were only a couple of pages long. I have since proven myself wrong.

Once I get going on an idea, it keeps growing until I realize that it will take twenty pages or more to complete the arc of the story.  The first part of Elf that was posted on 12/9 was 9 pages long. I have already written another nine pages of the second part and will probably need five more pages to get to the ending. I intend to finish it this week, but the only promise I can make is that I WILL finish this story as well as the other one, Miguel's Latest Hobby. You will not be left hanging. 

That Promise was all I wanted to know. Take your time. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FallenAway said:

I am actively working on the second half of Elf with a Pec Shelf 

Yay! That's all I wanted to hear.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 3:15 AM, Lutz said:

That Promise was all I wanted to know. Take your time. 

On 1/1/2024 at 2:11 PM, LukeXL said:

Yay! That's all I wanted to hear.

This is taking longer than I expected, so I sent "Part 2" to @lionlouis while I work on the final part. Part 2 is longer than Part 1, and I won't be surprised if Part 3 is just as long.

Who knew that describing a first sexual encounter between two elves whose only knowledge of sex came from Sunday school at the Church of Santa and a naive reading of stories on musclegrowth.net would be so challenging?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1