Bigrowinggod

I’m working on updating and fixing my other stories don’t worry just wanted to get this idea out of my head. It starts out kinda sad and slow you have been warned a lot of this is  just stream of consciousness so it will probably be a bit messy 

dad (mark) pov

are you sure you want to do this once you sign there is no going back he’s gonna be a almost completely different person by the time he’s done here”. Steven said. He’s my friend and partial owner of stud camp a highly controversial place for men to change themselves. I didn’t want to do this but my boi needs help and I’ve tried every other option from therapy to spiritual stuff a to z but he still isn’t better so time for the  nuclear option. I quickly signed the waiver “I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t understand” he seemed to understand “we will pick him up tomorrow make sure he has what he needs as you won’t see him for a awhile” 

I get home a few hours later poking my head into his rays room “how are you feeling bud”  “ok” he mutters. ever since the crash that took his mom he’s been trapped in his own head and I get it I lost her too but it’s been 2 years he needs to accept it and move forward.At first I just wanted the kind boy I was proud to call my son back but now I just want him to live his life. 
“Your going to be going on a trip for while ray I really think this could work this time so I’ll help you pack enough stuff ok” I give him a tight hug “I love you now get washed up so we can go for dinner”

ray pov 

I step out of the shower looking at myself In disgust if I wasn’t in the car she wouldn’t have tried to protect me. Well time to put on a smile so dad thinks I’m feeling better. 

dinner goes by quickly on the way back I ask” what are you gonna do while I’m gone dad I’ve been such a mess” he interrupts me “stop insulting yourself please ok I’ll probably just work on the house been wanting to get a pool and fix some stuff too” ending the conversation there.

the next morning comes quickly a truck comes by and dad and a massive man quickly load my stuff “get in” the new man says I hop in and for the first time in awhile i feel small I’m 6’2 so it’s a feeling I haven’t felt in awhile but this man is almost 8 feet tall and it seems the truck was custom made for him “bye dad hope the pool is done by the time I’m back” waving as we drive off.

“I get the your trying to be nice but your father but he isn’t dumb son he can tell that your not well”. I was going to say something but he was right if a guy I haven’t even met before could see through me i know dad has been “I just want him to focus on himself” I mutter “and now he can so just focus on you for the next few months” instead I focus on him for now other than his impressive height he is shredded beyond belief I see why the Truck was so Huge, he needs the room for his muscles. Looking lower I realize  his pants do nothing to hide his bulge it seems impossible but it’s like hes 9 inches soft he chuckles “ I’m a grower to” he has to be joking.  after a few hours of on the road I pass out.

i wake-up In a cabin with a note next to me        “ head to the main building” .

chapter 2

As I walk in a doctor is waiting” huh you actually got marked to be one   you lucky bastard “ the doctor chuckled “what do you mean?” Ignoring me he says “I’m  just going to check your height and weight quick 6’2 290 pretty chunky” then he mutters “not for long “

“Now that I got your measurements you should head to the gym chief is waiting for the newbies”

as I make my way to the meeting I see a few huge guys not as big as the guy that picked me up but still big surrounded by a bunch of other guys maybe it’s a gay camp I mean im bi maybe dad thought a boyfriend would help me. 

As I walk-in there’s a decent amount of guys waiting the guy that picked me up starts talking as he sees me walk-in “ for those of you unaware welcome to stud camp your  gonna end up a stud or a bitch it’s all up to luck” he winks at me in a way the others can’t see

One guy wearing nicer clothes speaks up “what do you mean chance I’m meant to be a stud” chief’s eyes roll as the guy continues to whine “shut it kid your dad signed the contract knowing it was up to chance if you got a problem being treated like everyone else leave” rich guy was going to say something but the guy sitting next to him mutters something in his ear and he calms down sitting back down. Chief thinks for a second before walking over talking to both of them rich guy and his boyfriend both look panicked for a a sec before quickly nodding “see I can be reasonable”

“anyways you all are free to explore the camp or just relax in your cabins the real first day is tomorrow can’t wait to meet the new yous I’ll see tomorrow”  as I leave I see him still talking to the couple.

I get back to my cabin confused stud camp what was he talking about looking at my self in the mirror it was even funnier like I was in terrible shape well whatever I think I’ll head to bed early. The last thing I heard was the sound of my door locking itself and a deep masculine smell hit me

Edited by Bigrowinggod
First post was like a ruff draft really
  • Like 17

Mini update 

I woke up feeling weird putting my glasses on I look down and see a body that’s not mine any weight I had on me was gone leaving what little muscle I had left behind a bit bigger but the biggest shock was the cock that was throbbing hard it was 10 inches with a set of big balls to match I just sat there for a few seconds shocked till my cock shot a spurt of pre snapping me out of my stupor I took a cold shower hoping to kill my boner but that only seemed to make it harder what the fuck is happening to me as I left the shower there was a box on my bed camp clothes written on it.

It was full of speedos with good pouch space, some shirts and a note 

“hope none of you are to modest cause this is what you will be wearing other than weekends also anyone with a bigger dick please head back to the gym for extra instruction”

after getting the clothes on I realized I might as well have been wearing nothing the speedo made me look even bigger somehow and the shirt was skin tight I didn’t want to go out like this but I realized cheif would probably just drag me out.

as I was making my way to the gym some of the smaller guys started to call out to me “hey stud wanna try out that new monster” “fuck need some help emptying those balls” another called out. 

so Annoying breeding thos- wait what am I thinking I don’t even know them and there fat asses wearing nothing but those slutty half speedos fuck focus what is this place doing to me. I swear my cock has grown bigger since I left the cabin but I can’t focus on that as chief is waiting at the gym doors smiling.

“impressive kid your reacting to it even better than expected now let’s have you meet the rest of the studs”

(sorry for the smaller updates Christmas prep is eating up my time rn) 

Edited by Bigrowinggod
Adding in more
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2

i see rich boy is a stud too thanking cheif as we walk in to the gym there’s 20 Of us not counting coach “now that all of you new studs are here I can start explaining your changes and new “responsibilities” that your transformation has given you” he grabs me and one of the black studs “I’ll use these two to help and demonstrate since you to are the biggest so far ray meet Jaxon Jaxon ray” Jaxon looks nervous as I am which is Comforting in a weird way. “Starting off though I don’t feel like I need to say this you all are growing and going to keep growing for the foreseeable future here”.

he turns back towards me and Jaxon “some of you more than others” pulling down our speedos our cocks throbbing hard “as you get more developed like these two you will have a need to breed your body will keep pumping you full of the right hormones to make you horny bigger and more virile some studs try and see how long they can hold out each time leading to some of the larger men some of you would have seen yesterday”

I was trying to pay attention but I was to horny to think I just started jerking off in front of everyone cheif chuckles “this is what can happen ray and Jaxon here have hit the point were they need to breed there bodies slowly growing bigger, balls so full there pre becomes a thick stream” coach grinned at us knowing he was only making us more desperate for release.

“now of any of us where bitches we could smell all the musk there putting off basically telling Any bitch that these two need to fuck”

“I  think that explains the changes enough on your side for now to your responsibilities other than helping around camp when needed basically acting as counselors your going to need to breed any bitch who asks that’s right I said breed even the smallest of you studs can knock up any bitch at this camp” I was just mindlessly thrusting into the air at this point a few inches taller and much bigger all over 

“some of you still look unsure how about an example” 20 guys walk in “ that should be enough for these two” a buff Asian hunk runs to Jaxon “babe ruin me first” even through all the lust running through me I can see the love between them until I’m surrounded by ten guys and lose myself I grab one and force him on my cock using him as a flesh light and after a few minutes I’m  finally able to cum I can see his stomach swelling but I keep cumming grunting as I finally pull him off my he seems happy as I toss him aside grabbing my next one. 

“Hope this is a good enough demonstration for all of you “ chief chuckles as we leave all of them moaning on the floor “chief how are we still horny ” I say as Jaxon checks on his boyfriend 

“You better get used to it stud it won’t happen all the time but anyone who reacts as well as you two is going to be legendary here” 

Edited by Bigrowinggod
Fixing minor spelling errors whoops lol
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 3

after chief’s “demonstration” I ran back to my cabin naked as I had outgrown my camp clothes. Closing the door I sat on my bed trying to process what just happened “ i just knocked up 10 guys” I mutter to myself still not believing it. “And there’s gonna be a lot more soon stud” the tv in my room flickers on showing a mountain of a man  “I’m Zaid the closest thing your going to have for a teacher moving forward” I sit there shocked for a second before Zaid smirks “you really think chief has enough time for every guy here this place is huge my guy.

“now tomorrow I’ll give you a proper Tour of the camp it’s  going to be a all day kinda thing”

“Let’s see” Zaid checks his list “your new clothes will be delivered in the morning, your room bitch will be here later tonight he’s from the same town as you from what I’ve heard” he looks up at me “I know that look  don’t worry about anyone you knock up bitches get paid per kid more than enough to make it worth it there basically set for life after like 2 or 3” he sees that didn’t really help “why are half the guys that are made studs such softies I swear cheif and Steven have a type or something” he shake shakes his head “ any questions” 

“whats a room bitch?” Zaid actually starts laughing at me “pretty self explanatory my guy if you don’t come here with a boyfriend your assigned a bitch or some bitches to stay with you” he pauses “ let’s you empty your Nuts and knock up some sluts without having to leave your room”Zaid said clearly proud of his little rhyme “depending on how you do here you might get more among other Benefits thats all I have to say” the tv turns off and I’m left to myself I shower again as I’m rinsing off I hear some noise outside my door I open the door to see a familiar face zach big man on campus and all around horrible person“I’m no bitch I tell you u Guys gave me the wrong stuff” he turns around “no fucking way” he says looking at my face “how’s mommas boy a stud” I drop my towel feeling rage replace my common sense grabbing him “wrong thing to say to your stud bitch” leaving the door open so people can hear us “ let me go” he tries to get out of my grasp I press his face to my crotch the second he breaths in my musk he calms down “good” he starts sucking me off and I feel like there is one bitch I will have no problem breeding”

Steven/cheif pov

told you it was a good idea to pair them up”steven said teasing chiefs massive cock

”you always are baby but I think he’ll probably still struggle with other guys hate fucking can only get you so far” chief says pushing Steven to suck him off.
“Gonna be fun to see themdevelop” chief says as he swaps cameras a few times checking on his favorites from This new group.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, darkluster4 said:

I am now highly amused. 🤣
I look forward to reading about their struggles as the relationship evolves. 😈

Honestly everyone but ray is taking this pretty well looking at him like dam man you need to get laid while he’s trying to process mpreg and the fact that he’s going to be a father of ten while cheif and Steven are just causing shit for everyone basically using the campers for entertainment. 
There relationship will evolve but the current plan for them is slow. (Zach having to learn to adjust to his role will take a bit)

Also I’ll probably do some small side stories here and there (ie rich boi and chiefs deal or how Jaxon is doing)

• Like 1