Bigrowinggod

On 12/19/2023 at 2:22 PM, Bigrowinggod said:

I’m working on updating and fixing my other stories don’t worry just wanted to get this idea out of my head. It starts out kinda sad and slow you have been warned a lot of this is  just stream of consciousness so it will probably be a bit messy 

I really like your stories, but these are in such raw form - no capitals, a lot of missing punctuation, needing a lot more editing. As you said yourself, "First post was like a ruff draft really". And now you have slapped down another rough draft: "I’m still working on stud camp I just wanted to write a story about nightwing growing lol"

Wouldn't it be better to put these in the "Unfinished Stories" section until you have time to polish them up? Don't get me wrong... I'm still reading them in this rough form, but it's not easy. So, please read this as a big compliment that a grammar nerd (that's me) is reading your stories in this form.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, FallenAway said:

I really like your stories, but these are in such raw form - no capitals, a lot of missing punctuation, needing a lot more editing. As you said yourself, "First post was like a ruff draft really". And now you have slapped down another rough draft: "I’m still working on stud camp I just wanted to write a story about nightwing growing lol"

Wouldn't it be better to put these in the "Unfinished Stories" section until you have time to polish them up? Don't get me wrong... I'm still reading them in this rough form, but it's not easy. So, please read this as a big compliment that a grammar nerd (that's me) is reading your stories in this form.

Im going to be real here I didn’t know there was a place for unfinished stories honestly thank you for letting me know. 
Also thank you for reading my stories I’m trying to get better with grammar And sticking to a story till it’s finished.

but my dumb brain wanders when I hit a wall  in a story hell I’ve been wanting to continue my first story but not sure where to take it along with a few of my other stories.

Iv’e   mentioned this before but I’ll take gladly take suggestions for some of my previous stories. I have most of these planned out to an extent so big things won’t change but it can help me move past a wall story wise. 
stud camp and Damien’a favorite big brother  should be updated/edited again either today or tommarow 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2.5

i didn’t even need to do anything at this point just being near me drove Zach wild driving himself to take my dick deeper down his throat till I cum flooding him but he swallows it all. “what was that about not being a bitch Zach” pulling him off my cock he tries to stay on it and its almost cute but based off what zaid said it was a early morning tomorrow. “Please ray I’m sorry man I’ll do anything-“ I grab him holding him against me “bed time zach” he tries to struggle but my musk calms him down “good bitch” I mutter before passing out 

zaid slams my door open waking me up “rise and shine lover boi time for your tour”. I notice Zack managed to slip out of my grasp. zaid chuckles “I see you already broke him in you horny bastard I’ll give you a minute” Zach was fucking himself on my cock blissed out of his mind “fuck I hate this but it feels so good” Zach moans “knock me up you giant bastard” he slams his ass down hard and I cum .

“fuck give me it all you big bastard” I Finished cumming and he pulled himself off and kissed me “listen up big man if I can’t be the biggest stud here im gonna make sure you are and that I’m going to be your head bitch now go on your dum tour I’m gonna show the rest of these bitches I’m head bitch”

I sat in shock for a second before getting dressed and meeting zaid outside “hope you ready cause this is going to be a long day” he smirks as we head to the first location.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...