ScottishBodybuilder92

1 hour ago, sexyscottishboy said:

If I do a chapter where Evan shows the full extent of his powers to someone. Would it be better from Evans point of view... or someone seeing the display of power?

Reading from Evan's POV would be so hot!🤤

2 hours ago, sexyscottishboy said:

If I do a chapter where Evan shows the full extent of his powers to someone. Would it be better from Evans point of view... or someone seeing the display of power?

Someone seeing the display of power

I hope Evan wants the God's Stone to fuse with his belly button or between his chest muscles so that he can always have the stone with him and gain even more power and strength.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tegalus said:

I hope Evan wants the God's Stone to fuse with his belly button or between his chest muscles so that he can always have the stone with him and gain even more power and strength.

Bro this woukd be so hot! Love the idea of hik fusing the stone with his being to unlock new growth🤤

• Like 1

Part 7

After Evan and Benji had finished and Benji had passed out from the sheer pleasure of Evan's body, Evan was in a euphoric state. Looking down at the tiny man as a now 11 foot titan, he was swelling with power and enjoyment. There was no chance he was ready to go to sleep.

Getting up, he slowly prised himself off of Benji, who didn't stir and made to head through to the living area. But he immediately had to stop. He was too big for the doorframe. The rooms had extremely high ceilings but the doors were build for.... people. Laughing he willed himself in the other room. What did he need doors from - he could have created his own door way with his bare hands... but he thought he'd let Benji sleep.

He headed over to the computer and booted it up. The chair creaking under the weight of his humungous frame. Grinning at this he made his way back to the website he found the information about the God Stone stone, keen to get any more info on it. 

Scrolling he read over a lot of what he read the first time, he was thinking about the God Stone. Still sitting in a cave. The one thing that could ruin his perfect life.

He saw a comment by the same user who had given him the details on how to find the stone.

"The stone was created, it is said, by a diety so a single diety would not have the ability to destroy the stone."

"Great." Thought Evan. "It's not like I can find another diety to pair up with me." He'd have to think around this. Then he realised. This guy seemed to know a lot about the Stone, maybe he knew more than was on here and maybe Evan should pay him a visit. After all, he really wanted someone else to get the power. Maybe Evan could also do some proper showing off to him.

Evan willed himself to appear outside this persons house and changed his appearance back to his orignal 19 yo self. He didn't want to give too much away right at the start. 

The house was in the middle of a forrest and as far as Evan could tell, was the only property withing miles. Perfect.

He walked up and knocked on the door. A few seconds later it was answered by a 40 something year old man. He looked surpised to see anyone at his house.

"Yes? Can I help you? Are you lost?"

"Oh no," replied Evan. "I'm exactly where I need to be. I want to talk to you about... the God Stone."

The man looked shocked. "The God Stone? But how do you know I know anything about it?"

"You posted a lot online about it and seemed to know more than most on the site."

"Yea, but how do you know it was me, my user is anoymous, there's no picture or details on it."

"Well you see, I don't need details, I just need to want it..." Evan replied, with a cocky grin at the man.

"No... you haven't... you aren't," he said floored. 

Evan willed himself in the air floating 10 feet above the man. "Are you sure about that mortal!" he laughed. 

The man gasped and ran in the house, slamming the door shut. 

Evan chucked, lowered himself, then walked through the door. 

"I'm not going to hurt you, you twat!" Said Evan, seeing the man in fear against the wall. "I thought you wanted someone to gain these powers. And I thought you'd want to meet him."

"I did. But I never thought it would actually happen! I was too scared to go do it myself and didn't dare tell anyone in my life or they'd have thought I was nuts. Which is why I was posting online."

"Why were you scared? Why not get these powers for yourself?" Evan asked. "I did wonder about that."

The man paused. "I... love power fantasies. I love super heroes. I wanted Jafar in Aladdin to be a free powerful genie. And my biggest fantasy is to see someone in real life display that kind of power. Like even as terrifying it was, you making yourself fly, calling me a mortal... was hotter that I could imagine."

"Super heroes eh?" smirked Evan. "You'll like this then."

And then Evan began to grow himself, packing the muscle back on till he was at a champion bodybuilder physique once again. And as he felt himself growing up to 8 feet tall, he willed his clothes to transform in the spandex superhero suit, with boots and cape. The Suit perfectly showing off every inch of perfection that was his godly physique. 

The man was in awe as Evan grew, looking like he was about to pass out from the presence of a true God.

"Wow." he said. "You have such control over the powers. You did that so easily."

"Yea, I can do much more... what's your name?"

"Drew."

"Well Drew," said Evan. Walking towards him and putting his arm round his waste to lift him up. "You ready to go for a ride."

And just as Drew realised what was about to happen, Evan raised his hand, blasted a hole through the roof, bent his knees and took flight!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ScottishBodybuilder92 said:

Part 7

After Evan and Benji had finished and Benji had passed out from the sheer pleasure of Evan's body, Evan was in a euphoric state. Looking down at the tiny man as a now 11 foot titan, he was swelling with power and enjoyment. There was no chance he was ready to go to sleep.

Getting up, he slowly prised himself off of Benji, who didn't stir and made to head through to the living area. But he immediately had to stop. He was too big for the doorframe. The rooms had extremely high ceilings but the doors were build for.... people. Laughing he willed himself in the other room. What did he need doors from - he could have created his own door way with his bare hands... but he thought he'd let Benji sleep.

He headed over to the computer and booted it up. The chair creaking under the weight of his humungous frame. Grinning at this he made his way back to the website he found the information about the God Stone stone, keen to get any more info on it. 

Scrolling he read over a lot of what he read the first time, he was thinking about the God Stone. Still sitting in a cave. The one thing that could ruin his perfect life.

He saw a comment by the same user who had given him the details on how to find the stone.

"The stone was created, it is said, by a diety so a single diety would not have the ability to destroy the stone."

"Great." Thought Evan. "It's not like I can find another diety to pair up with me." He'd have to think around this. Then he realised. This guy seemed to know a lot about the Stone, maybe he knew more than was on here and maybe Evan should pay him a visit. After all, he really wanted someone else to get the power. Maybe Evan could also do some proper showing off to him.

Evan willed himself to appear outside this persons house and changed his appearance back to his orignal 19 yo self. He didn't want to give too much away right at the start. 

The house was in the middle of a forrest and as far as Evan could tell, was the only property withing miles. Perfect.

He walked up and knocked on the door. A few seconds later it was answered by a 40 something year old man. He looked surpised to see anyone at his house.

"Yes? Can I help you? Are you lost?"

"Oh no," replied Evan. "I'm exactly where I need to be. I want to talk to you about... the God Stone."

The man looked shocked. "The God Stone? But how do you know I know anything about it?"

"You posted a lot online about it and seemed to know more than most on the site."

"Yea, but how do you know it was me, my user is anoymous, there's no picture or details on it."

"Well you see, I don't need details, I just need to want it..." Evan replied, with a cocky grin at the man.

"No... you haven't... you aren't," he said floored. 

Evan willed himself in the air floating 10 feet above the man. "Are you sure about that mortal!" he laughed. 

The man gasped and ran in the house, slamming the door shut. 

Evan chucked, lowered himself, then walked through the door. 

"I'm not going to hurt you, you twat!" Said Evan, seeing the man in fear against the wall. "I thought you wanted someone to gain these powers. And I thought you'd want to meet him."

"I did. But I never thought it would actually happen! I was too scared to go do it myself and didn't dare tell anyone in my life or they'd have thought I was nuts. Which is why I was posting online."

"Why were you scared? Why not get these powers for yourself?" Evan asked. "I did wonder about that."

The man paused. "I... love power fantasies. I love super heroes. I wanted Jafar in Aladdin to be a free powerful genie. And my biggest fantasy is to see someone in real life display that kind of power. Like even as terrifying it was, you making yourself fly, calling me a mortal... was hotter that I could imagine."

"Super heroes eh?" smirked Evan. "You'll like this then."

And then Evan began to grow himself, packing the muscle back on till he was at a champion bodybuilder physique once again. And as he felt himself growing up to 8 feet tall, he willed his clothes to transform in the spandex superhero suit, with boots and cape. The Suit perfectly showing off every inch of perfection that was his godly physique. 

The man was in awe as Evan grew, looking like he was about to pass out from the presence of a true God.

"Wow." he said. "You have such control over the powers. You did that so easily."

"Yea, I can do much more... what's your name?"

"Drew."

"Well Drew," said Evan. Walking towards him and putting his arm round his waste to lift him up. "You ready to go for a ride."

And just as Drew realised what was about to happen, Evan raised his hand, blasted a hole through the roof, bent his knees and took flight!

Yeeeah you make us so happy with these awesome and quickly updated chapters!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lazer0100 said:

Yeeeah you make us so happy with these awesome and quickly updated chapters!!

Haha no problem. I'm enjoying writing this one. So usually quite keen to get the next bits out

• Like 4