ScottishBodybuilder92

Will be out soon. I know what i want to do for the final few chapters but I'm trying to think of the best way to segment to epic conclusion.

• Like 3

Part 9 

Evan stood towering in his magnificance, looking over the land as a colossal giant. It felt good, it felt right. The power he contained now surpassed his wildest fantasies. And felt better than anything he could imagine.

"My God," said Drew, still perched on Evans titanous shoulder. "The was the most amazing display I could have imagined. I'm so thankful to have witnessed it. I can't wait to see what else you do with your powers! I hope you rule this world. Nothing can stop you!"

Evan grinned, looking down at the tiny spec of a man on his shoulder. Then he remembered the God Stone. Drew was wrong, one thing could stop him. 

"Time to go back home Drew," said Evan. And before Drew knew what was happening, they were both back in his home. Repaired by Evan as he transported them both there.

Evan was back to his standard human size, he knew there was a more pressing matter of the stone that needed delt with before he resumed his God like conquest.

"The Stone." Evan said, looking at Drew. "I need to figure out a way to destroy it."

"I... don't know if there is."

"You want to help me Drew don't you? You want to ensure that I retain my all powerful status? Do you think anyone else would show you what I have!"

"No! Of course I want to help you! I... just don't know how! It was created by a diety so another diety alone wouldn't be able to destroy it. Their power would need to surpass the creator and I don't know how you become more powerful than a diety!"

"There must be a way," growled Evan. "A few days ago I was looking at my bodybuilder friend, thinking he was the peak of power. If there's a way of being far more power than that, then there may be a way of becoming more powerful that this!"

"If there was another God Stone somewhere, there could be a second God... and together you could detroy the stones. But I've never heard of there being another stone or anything like it... plus it would mean, you weren't the only God"

Evan paused. A second person with his powers? He wasn't sure he liked that. What if they didn't have the same ideals? Or tried to out match him. Maybe if there was someone who he knew he could bend to his will...

"What if I used my powers to create a second God?"

Drew paused. "I... that could work? Your powers should be limitless, besides undoing what another God has done. Like the stone. I don't see why you couldn't. But who? Who would you trust to share this power with?"

"Well, that was my exact thought." said Evan, matter of factly. "The need to be someone who would recognise me as the alpha and not dare cross me. Who's powers would only be there to assist me in goals."

"So who?"

"Well. What about you?" 

Drew looked shocked. "Me? But, no. I'm a worshipper. I couldn't handle that kind of power."

"You would swear alligance to me and I know you'd never undermine me."

"That's true. But that's not the isue. I've never wanted that kind of power, just to be in it's presence. I don't think I should. I wouldn't be able to wield the power like you do. It's needs to be someone who would lust for that kind of power but still respect you enough to not want to out rank you. To still worship you. Is there not someone like that you can think of?

Evan stopped. Suddenly remembering that there was exactly someone like that who was right now, lying in his apparentment...

• Like 15

Part 10

After leaving Drew and coming back to his apparentment, he was happy to notice that Benji hadn't woken up yet. Thinking Drew must have lived in another part of the world, Evan realised he'd been up all night. But he noticed he didn't feel remotely tired. Another perk of Godhood he thought to himself.

No, focus. He told himself. He needed to get rid of the stone before any more frivolities.

Evan moved in to the bedroom and nudged Benji awake. He stirred for a moment and then bolted up shocked.

"Ahhhh, who are you?" 

Evan forgot he was in another form when meeting Benji. "Oh, it's me Evan."

"No, I remember what Evan looked like, trust me."

Evan sighed. "Like this?" And with Benji's eyes popping out, Evan grew out his clothes, turning back in to a giant bodybuilder man.

"What's happening!" cried Benji. "How.?" 

"Calm down," replied Evan. "I have some... special gifts. If you listen I'll explain the to you."

"Am I still asleep," Benji muttered to himself. "Usually when I dream of giant growing men, it's less scary that this."

"No, if you come through to the living room. I'll prove this is all real."

Benji followed him through, skeptically. 

"So... you're claiming to have... magic?" 

"Well, magic would be an understatement but sure." And with a flick of his hand, the couch Benji had sat on began floating in to the air.

"Woahhhh!" he cried. "How is this posible?" 

"I'll explain that in a bit... the most important thing is that you believe me."

"So..." started Benji, looking more curious than disbelieving now. "The size you are now, you could get even bigger."

Evan grinned. "Oh, much bigger." 

Evan started growing again, wider and taller. Until his head was brushing the ceiling. He burst throught, expanding more and more until he had burst out the roof.

"How's that," he laughed. 

Benji looked up with the same awe that Drew had. But on Benji's face there was also envy and want. And Evan knew he was the guy.

"Now if you believe me. I have a proposition for you." said Evan, shrinking back to his normal non bodybuilder form.

"Right..." said Benji. "Any chance you can tell me as we walk somehwere. I need a bit of air after this."

"Sure." replied Evan.

They went to the nearby park, it was early morning now and the park was relatively quiet. 

As they walked Evan explained his plan. "Basically, I want to give this power to someone as well as me. I need another God for something."

"OK..."

"And I thought you might be a good candidate."

"ME?" cried Benji. "You want to bestow Godlike powers... on me?" 

"Yea, if you sit down I'll exp..."

Evan stopped, joggin towards them was Malcolm from Evans course who he despised. 

"Evan." he called, grinning cockily. "Bit early for you is it not... or is this a bit of a walk of shame." Then looking at Benji. "But then usually the walk of shame doesn't involve another person."

"Not a walk of shame Malcolm... just chatting and brainstorming some ideas." 

"Oh yea? I didn't think he was your tpye. Not exactly a Jason is he?" laughed Malcolm.

This is why Evan hated him, Malcolm was the type of person who thought he was hilarious Evan when he was downright rude. Also he had the biggest crush on Jason. So did Evan but he didn't creepily grab he arms "jokingly" whenever Jason worked out. Jason was just too nice to pull him up properly. And even if Jason had been gay, Malcolm was just not someone he'd see him wanting. He wasn't ugly in the face persay but he tried to gym, half heartedly. Thought to get Jason muscles he'd take roids but ate like shit. Then didn't proper monitor or make plans or anything. The result was a semi skinny, partially bloated physique that just looked off.

"Jason's looking big thought, I saw him yesterday. Can't wait to view him at the gym later. Bet you wish you had some of his size."

Evan smiled for the first time since Malcolm had appeared. "Maybe soon.."

"Oh?" said Malcolm. Curiousity peaked.

"Yea but if you don't mind, we do have something to discuss so can I catch up with you later?"

"Oh, right." said Malcolm, aware of this blunt dismissal. "I'll... leave you be..."

He began to jog off slowly and Evan turned back to Benji.

"Sorry about that, he's... an aquaintance."

But Benji was clearly still more focused on what Evan had said about the powers. They sat down on the nearest bench. 

"So you want me to become a God like you? Isn't that a lot. I mean it sounds amazing but also sounds intimidating. Though you seem to handle it well. How long have you had these powers."

"A few days."

"A few days? But you're so confident and powerful."

"Yea I am. But I've taken to them pretty easily. Feels like they were meant for me almost."

"But... how did you get them."

"Well that's why I need you. I got them from a Stone."

Evan began explaining to Evan about the quarry and how he attained the powers. And how the God Stone worked. How it was his one undoing. He was sharing a lot with Benji but he felt he could trust him with this at the moment. He wouldn't be any kind of threat anyway until he got the powers and Evan still had time to reconsider that. 

"And if we do this. We can go, destroy the stone together and then thats it?"

"Yea pretty much. I just need it out the way or it'll always be a threat."

"Right."

Benji looked deep in thought. Evan could tell he was weighing up his desires, with the responsibility and a variety of other factors. Not everyone was clearly like him who knew they wanted it, nothing else could change that.

"Can I think about it for the day?" asked Benji. "I promise I won't keep you waiting too long, I could come over tonight with my answer then we decide how we do this?"

"That sounds like you're already a yes."

"Well, most likely. The pros seem to heavily outweigh the cons. But I'd still like a bit of time to consider."

"That's fine." said Evan. "The stone is secure under the ground. No one would know it was there unless they knew where to look. So take your time and I'll catch up with you later."

However as both men got up to walk off, they failed to notice Malcolm behind a nearby tree, listening in to the conversation. With a plan forming of his own...

• Like 15

Part 11

Evan spent most of the day in his apparentment, waiting for Benji to come up with his decision and casually playing about with his abilities, changing his form, making things appear and disappear, altering the reality of his apparentment. It had sunk in to the night before he heard someone at his door and he saw Benji there.

"Hi," he said. Looking a bit more relaxed than he had that morning. "Hope your days been OK, I've had a lot to think about."

"And," asked Evan eagerly.

"Well I think I'd be a fool to pass up an opportunity like this."

"Excellent, then we can-"

"But first, I want to see what these powers can do. I want one more night with you the extremly powerful alpha. Only this time. You don't have to be subtle about anything..."

"Oh," said Evan, surprised. "Do you want me back to bodybuilder form then?"

"Not yet. I want you to start as you are. Then I want to see where you go."

"As you wish," smirked Evan. Then walking over to Benji, he pulled him in and passionately began kissing the small man. Getting lost in his make out sesh, he began feeling Benji's slim, toned body. Even in his normal form, Evan was bigger than him. Evan began to think of his hands being over bigger pecs, and running his hands along a ripped, V back.

As Evan, fantasied about the muscles, Benji began growing. Evan could feel his chest swell up in his shirt, stretching the fabric. Evan slid his hand down his back as his butt grew rounder and more muscular. Muscle packing on every part of his body. 

Evan who was taller, noticed Benji was creeping up to his height as well and when they got to eye level. Benji broke off and looked down, then at Evan who he was now on level with. 

"OMG," he said, flexing his modest biceps. "Your powers are amazing. I want this so much as well! But I can't be the only one you grow..." he continued with a smirk at Evan.

Fuck. Thought Evan. And as he pulled him back in, they both began growing bigger. Mass piling on their bodies, their clothes tore as they grew out of them. Benji began kissing down Evan's torso. Kissing each individual ab that had formed.

"Mmm," Benji said, looking up. "Pair of Greek God's"

"The Greek God's didn't have this level of power," laughed Evan, flexing his arms. 

"Fuck yes," replied Benji. Going down on Evan's dick. Evan moaned back in pleasure as his cock grew along with the rest of him. 

"Take it all!" Willed Evan, allowing Benji to easily take the whole thing in his mouth giving Evan the extreme pleasure.

Benji came back up Evan's eye level again, both of them approaching the ceiling. Evan turned Benji round, viewing his giagantic ass and began to side his finger in. 

One hand up his ass and the other on his continuously growing chest, Benji moaned in pleasure as the giant men grew more. Lost in ecstasy as they burst through the roof and began risng in to the air. In the air above the city, their bodies condinuously swelling in size the two men began to fuck. One on top then the others. Unlimited stamina provided by Evan until they both unleashed their loads.

"Wow," said Benji. Collapsing in Evan's arms, looking down at the ground the hovered over. "Look at us, imagine people could see us."

"Oh they will soon! But for now, lets just enjoy this."

The night wore on and eventually Evan took them back to human size, and to bed. Benji, having not yet recieved the powers dosed off. Evan lay there thinking. He's eager for it. He wants it. As much as me. More than me? We could have so much fun together... but can I definately trust him? And then there was the fact that Evan liked being number one.

Knock. Knock. 

It was the middle of the night. Who could that be thought Evan. Benji had stirred a bit but was still asleep from what he could tell. Evan headed through to answer the door.

"Hi Evan!" It was Malcolm. Standing, looking dirty and grinning. An odd grin, even for him.

"What are you doing here? At this time?"

"Oh, I just was hoping to catch you for something. Can I come in a few min." 

"Sure... but can we make it quick."

Evan turned to walk back in and as he did, something that felt like glass touched upon his neck.

Evan spun round, Malcolm was holding the God Stone which had reverted back to it's ruby colour. Evan stood in shock and disbelief.

Malcom grinned sadistically and released the stone, it's colour draining as it hit the ground. In a moment of blind panic Evan lunged for it but Malcolm raised a hand and sent Evan flying across the room.

"Sorry Evan," grinned Malcolm. "I'm the God now..."

• Like 24

I am curious how Malcom recovered the stone from its hiding place since Evan hid it pretty well. Pretty silly of Evan if he told Benji exactly where it was. 

• Like 1

I hadn't really planned the story out when I started so I wish I'd built up Malcolm a bit more as "the villan". I might reedit the story once I'm finished but for now. Just enjoy the carnage to come :)

• Like 6

Part 12

Malcolm stood grinning and Evan got himself up. 

"You planning on trying to challenge me Evan," laughed Malcolm. "Surely you know you're powerless against me now. You know what I'm capable of now.... anything." And on the last word, Evan was thrown back on to the sofa, held as if by invisible ropes. Unable to move anything below him neck, his eyes still glaring in to Malcolm.

"Precaution. Can't have you getting anywhere near that stone." said Malcom. "You really need to be more careful about spilling details of your biggest weakness in public spaces. But I suppose I should thank you for your stupidity."

Evan glared at Malcolm but this stung more than anything. He had been stupid. He was so focused on destroying the stone he never thought to make sure no one else could get it. He thought it'd have been safe out of sight. But he supposed, if someone knew where to dig.

Malcolm was no longer looking at Evan, he was focusing on himself.

"I think a God should have a better body than this don't you?"

And Evan witnessed Malcolm shrink his stomach down till it was flat and defined. He cleared up his skin from the abuse he'd given it. Then, envious, Evan saw him begin to fill out. Round pecs forming. Decent biceps filling out his sleeves. Legs becoming larger. Even his face looked more angular and handsome. He looked like a fitness model now, with a body Evan knew Malcolm would never have the drive or capacity to achieve on his own. 

"Oh yea," smirked Malcolm. Flexing his arms. "I'm looking pretty good now. Bet you'd even want a piece of me. If you weren't hating me so much at the moment. Maybe that'll change. Maybe you'll come to worship the worlds new God!"

Malcolm walked closer to Evan, Evan was getting fearful of what he might do. 

"Oh don't worry Evan, I'm not going to hurt you. Not physically. I'm just going to make you watch as I live the life you know you could have had, if you were just a bit more sensible."

Evan's fear was replaced by more hatred. He was throwing this in his face, the powers that should be Evan's.

"I know you never liked me. You hated me with Jason. You two were always so chummy but I know you fancied him to."

"Yea." said Evan. "But at least I was respectful to him. And he let me feel his muscles once, something he never let you do. Because he was secretly repulsed every time you groped him!" 

The words had escaped Evan before he had time to consider the consequences. Malcolm looked like he was ready to destory him on the spot but then a calm washed over his face. Then Malcolm grinned an evil smile which Evan did not like. Malcolm waved his arm and Jason suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Looking as great as always in fitted shorts and a vest showing off the 20 inch arms Evan had bestowed upon him. 

"Evan? Malcolm? What happened how did I get here?"

"You came to see me," said Malcolm slowly. "Your boyfriend..."

Evan's jaw dropped as a glazed look came over Jasons face and then suddenly he said:

"Yea Malcolm. I've been making some really good gym progress. I know you like me big!"

"I do. Show me some of that progress." 

Grinning like a puppydog, Jason flexed his massive arms for Malcolm. 

"Mmm, all that muscle for me," said Malcolm, looking over to Evan as he ran his hands over Jason's peaks. "You like growing big for me Jason."

"Oh yea, it's all I want. To be a bodybuilder. It makes me happy, it makes you happy." 

"Oh I'm happy," replied Malcolm. "But I think I'd be even happier with you even bigger and I'm Evan would enjoy seeing that too!"

"Oh yea, then make it happen. Everyone wins," cried Jason, oblivious. 

Evan began to witness Jason growing once again, only this time it wasn't for him and he wasn't in control. He watched as Jason's shoulders became round and his back grew so wide he burst out his vest. His shorts, already right, bunched up his legs more as his thighs exploded with more size as Jason approached the size of the bodybuilder he'd always dreamed to be. 

"Oh yea!" he cried, flexing two huge arms over his head. "Malcolm get over here and enjoy this new body."

Malcolm, with all he power now, was lost in Jasons new physique. As he ran his hand over every muscle, he began kissing Jason passionately. Evan looked away disgusted and then noticed Benji standing in the bedroom with the door slightly open. Looking in in horror. 

Evan dared not speak, he didn't want to realert Malcolm. He shook his head, willing Benji to understand. Benji paused for a few seconds then retreated quietly back in the bedroom. Evan knew if there was a chance of stopping Malcolm. Benji needed to remain free to get the stone.

• Like 23