ScottishBodybuilder92

Wow, I was not expecting this turn of events.

The bad guy gaining all the power is a super hot theme for me, I hope to read more soon on Malcolm's use (and abuse) of the powers granted by the stone. :)

• Like 1

Part 13

Malcolm broke away from enjoying Jason and his even hunkier physique. He turned back to Evan grinning, looking especially flustered.

"Aye the powers of the universe and the man of my dreams. Pretty sweet set up don't you think Evan!"

Evan glared at him but tried to remain composed, he needed to get Malcolm out the appartment and to leave the stone there for Benji.

"So you think you're a God now and your big plans are to makeout with the guy you have a crush on, what a waste. You don't even deserve them."

Malcolm's face fell and then was contorted with rage. Evan felt himself fly off the couch and was held against the wall!

"I AM MORE OF A GOD THAN YOU EVER WHERE! I COULD BREAK YOU WITHOUT LIFTING A FINGER!"

Evan grimaced, struggling as he felt himself pinned by Malcolm's power.

"Yea you could break one mortal man, hardly anything spectacular is it. Jason could break me and he doesn't even have any powers!"

Malcolm continued to glare at Evan then looked at Jason, who towered over him, knowing Jason's physique could indeed crush Evan.

"You want to see what I can do with these powers then Evan, I'll do things you never dreamed of, this world will fall to me if I want it!"

And then, as Evan had done so many times with the powers, Malcolm began to grow. Although Evan's plan was to bait Malcolm in displaying some power somewhere other than the appartment, the sight of Malcolm growing up, past Jason, was terrifying.

"Well, puny Evan!" chuckled Malcolm, as mass of muscle piled on as he grew taller and taller. "Is this more what you had in mind with these powers!"

Evan didn't reply, he was too in awe of Malcolm and his growth. Malcolm grew up do the ceiling, then began to burst through it.

"Oh ho ho! Yes!!!" cried Malcolm. And creating a blast. Malcolm decimated the rest of the roof. Allowing him to look down at an agast Evan who was still staring up at him. 

"Cummon little man!" he said. "Let's show the rest of the world who their new God is!" 

Evan saw Malcolm's giant hand come down towards him, and picked him up. Evan struggled against his clasped fist but it was no luck.

Malcolm turned, continuing to grow, and jumped down to the street below. People began screaming seeing this growing muscle moster tower over them. Malcolm just laughed, stomping on cars as he made his way down the street, clearly going power mad. 

"Oh yes Evan, look how they run in fear of me! They know to worship and respect me. As you'll come to do!"

Police cars began rolling up in front of Malcolm, who looked at them amused.

"Halt," Cried a police officer in charge. "We don't know what you are but this damage is unacceptable!"

Malcolm looked down at the tiny police men. "Anything is do is acceptable, if you can't deal with that, I'll deal with you!" And Malcolm continued to stomp down the the street towards the police.

"OPEN FIRE!" 

A shower of bullets rained on Malcolm - but they did nothing.

"Oh." said Malcolm, half annoyed, half amused. "You wanna see what happens when you test me!"

Suddenly, Evan saw the ground began to shake. Large cracks began appearing and the police card began falling down them. The police officers trying to run to safetly out the way. 

"HAHAHAHAHA!" cried Malcolm. "This is what happens when you go against a God!"

People had began recording Malcolm. He turned to them. "Good, let the world know of my power. This is Malcolm's world now. Those who oppose me, will get worse than these police officers here."

Evan was getting worried. Where was Benji? Evan wasn't just worried for himself now, Malcolm was dangerous. And although Evan had considered the possibility of ruling as a God... Malcolm was going to do it and not care about who he hurt. He needed to be stopped.

Then... Evan saw down the street, Benji jogging towards them. 

"This is it," thought Evan. "But now I have to keep Benji distracted"

Malcolm turned to look at him, "What are you looking at back there,"

"Oh... the absolute mayhem you unleashed. I didn't think you'd be able to do that. And you're so fucking big!"

"Yea," smirked Malcolm. "You always liked big guys to didn't you?" And Malcolm flexed a huge bicep grinning. "I didn't think I'd enjoy being the big one, I always wanted Jason. But now I know, the power is what I want."

"It's honestly so hot, maybe you do deserve it. Maybe you'll let me be your worshipper... show me the continued growth!"

"You want me bigger, eh?" laughed Malcolm. Enjoying what he thought was Evan's turn to serving him. He then bent down and put Evan back to the ground and stood up tall, flexing. "Look up at your growing God then!"

And Malcolm grew, people were in awe, shock or they were running away in fear. But Evan saw, running closer - was Benji. As Malcolm grew bigger, his feet edging outwards, just providing more space for Benji. 

Then Benji finally reached them, carrying the stone, put it against Malcolm - sucking the God powers back in to the stone.

Benji immediately shrunk back to human size - looking confused. Then he saw Benji with the ruby stone.

"NOOOOOOOO!" he cried.

But just as Malcolm had done to Evan. Benji release the stone, gaining the powers. And sent Malcolm flying away from him down the street.

• Like 25

17 hours ago, ScottishBodybuilder92 said:

Part 13

Malcolm broke away from enjoying Jason and his even hunkier physique. He turned back to Evan grinning, looking especially flustered.

"Aye the powers of the universe and the man of my dreams. Pretty sweet set up don't you think Evan!"

Evan glared at him but tried to remain composed, he needed to get Malcolm out the appartment and to leave the stone there for Benji.

"So you think you're a God now and your big plans are to makeout with the guy you have a crush on, what a waste. You don't even deserve them."

Malcolm's face fell and then was contorted with rage. Evan felt himself fly off the couch and was held against the wall!

"I AM MORE OF A GOD THAN YOU EVER WHERE! I COULD BREAK YOU WITHOUT LIFTING A FINGER!"

Evan grimaced, struggling as he felt himself pinned by Malcolm's power.

"Yea you could break one mortal man, hardly anything spectacular is it. Jason could break me and he doesn't even have any powers!"

Malcolm continued to glare at Evan then looked at Jason, who towered over him, knowing Jason's physique could indeed crush Evan.

"You want to see what I can do with these powers then Evan, I'll do things you never dreamed of, this world will fall to me if I want it!"

And then, as Evan had done so many times with the powers, Malcolm began to grow. Although Evan's plan was to bait Malcolm in displaying some power somewhere other than the appartment, the sight of Malcolm growing up, past Jason, was terrifying.

"Well, puny Evan!" chuckled Malcolm, as mass of muscle piled on as he grew taller and taller. "Is this more what you had in mind with these powers!"

Evan didn't reply, he was too in awe of Malcolm and his growth. Malcolm grew up do the ceiling, then began to burst through it.

"Oh ho ho! Yes!!!" cried Malcolm. And creating a blast. Malcolm decimated the rest of the roof. Allowing him to look down at an agast Evan who was still staring up at him. 

"Cummon little man!" he said. "Let's show the rest of the world who their new God is!" 

Evan saw Malcolm's giant hand come down towards him, and picked him up. Evan struggled against his clasped fist but it was no luck.

Malcolm turned, continuing to grow, and jumped down to the street below. People began screaming seeing this growing muscle moster tower over them. Malcolm just laughed, stomping on cars as he made his way down the street, clearly going power mad. 

"Oh yes Evan, look how they run in fear of me! They know to worship and respect me. As you'll come to do!"

Police cars began rolling up in front of Malcolm, who looked at them amused.

"Halt," Cried a police officer in charge. "We don't know what you are but this damage is unacceptable!"

Malcolm looked down at the tiny police men. "Anything is do is acceptable, if you can't deal with that, I'll deal with you!" And Malcolm continued to stomp down the the street towards the police.

"OPEN FIRE!" 

A shower of bullets rained on Malcolm - but they did nothing.

"Oh." said Malcolm, half annoyed, half amused. "You wanna see what happens when you test me!"

Suddenly, Evan saw the ground began to shake. Large cracks began appearing and the police card began falling down them. The police officers trying to run to safetly out the way. 

"HAHAHAHAHA!" cried Malcolm. "This is what happens when you go against a God!"

People had began recording Malcolm. He turned to them. "Good, let the world know of my power. This is Malcolm's world now. Those who oppose me, will get worse than these police officers here."

Evan was getting worried. Where was Benji? Evan wasn't just worried for himself now, Malcolm was dangerous. And although Evan had considered the possibility of ruling as a God... Malcolm was going to do it and not care about who he hurt. He needed to be stopped.

Then... Evan saw down the street, Benji jogging towards them. 

"This is it," thought Evan. "But now I have to keep Benji distracted"

Malcolm turned to look at him, "What are you looking at back there,"

"Oh... the absolute mayhem you unleashed. I didn't think you'd be able to do that. And you're so fucking big!"

"Yea," smirked Malcolm. "You always liked big guys to didn't you?" And Malcolm flexed a huge bicep grinning. "I didn't think I'd enjoy being the big one, I always wanted Jason. But now I know, the power is what I want."

"It's honestly so hot, maybe you do deserve it. Maybe you'll let me be your worshipper... show me the continued growth!"

"You want me bigger, eh?" laughed Malcolm. Enjoying what he thought was Evan's turn to serving him. He then bent down and put Evan back to the ground and stood up tall, flexing. "Look up at your growing God then!"

And Malcolm grew, people were in awe, shock or they were running away in fear. But Evan saw, running closer - was Benji. As Malcolm grew bigger, his feet edging outwards, just providing more space for Benji. 

Then Benji finally reached them, carrying the stone, put it against Malcolm - sucking the God powers back in to the stone.

Benji immediately shrunk back to human size - looking confused. Then he saw Benji with the ruby stone.

"NOOOOOOOO!" he cried.

But just as Malcolm had done to Evan. Benji release the stone, gaining the powers. And sent Malcolm flying away from him down the street.

I absolutely love this. Although I loved the idea of Malcolm becoming the true muscle god. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, idealmuscle said:

I absolutely love this. Although I loved the idea of Malcolm becoming the true muscle god. 

Me too actually but not in this story

• Upvote 3

Part 14 - Finale

Evan looked over at Benji who just absorbed the Stone’s powers.

“Benji… you’re a God now,” said Evan, walking towards him, a little skeptically.

“Yea…” said Benji, looking pleased with himself. “Throwing Malcolm down the road. I’m not going to lie, it felt good.”

“You took so long to ponder it over… when I offered to share the powers with you. Do you think you’re sure you want them?”

Benji looked at him, with a smirk. “Oh… yea I want them now. I saw what Malcolm could do, you think I just want to throw away that kind of power?”

Evan was a bit taken aback by his sudden cockiness. But he also remembered getting the powers initially. It was infectious. Evan however was starting to get a bit nervous though.

“Oh, don’t worry Evan.” said Benji grinning, seeing the nervous look on his face. “I’m still happy to share my powers with you.”

His powers, thought Evan, annoyed. They were Evan’s, he found the stone… but he couldn’t say anything to upset Benji. At least until he had the powers back.

“So…” said Evan carefully. “You’re still keen to make me a God to, enjoy the powers together?”

“Why wouldn’t I be, just this time maybe I’ll have you worship me!” laughed Benji who began growing into a muscle hunk. Becoming bigger than Evan had been when he first met Benji. “Wanted my bodybuilder form to be a bit bigger than yours cause… why not? You want a feel wee man?”

Benji was toying with him first, but Evan knew how to play this. “Fuck yea, you’re what? 8 foot tall?”

“To right,” laughed Benji, hitting a most muscular. “And who knows how heavy!”

Evan began running his hands over Benji’s massive arms. Benji was loving it, being used to being the small one. As Evan began sucking his nipples, Benji tossed his head back in please. “Yes yes, service me. Fuck.”

Evan then slid his hand down Benji’s abs and grabbed his cock and began stroking it.

“Yea, you like that big man,” Benji nodded, whimpering in pleasure. Evan grinned, even with all that power. Evan still knew how to be in charge of Benji.

“We’ll be like this every day.” claimed Evan. “Once I have my powers back. I’ll give you pleasure more than you could ever imagine.”

“FUCK!” Benji replied. “I want Godly Evan back.”

“DO IT!” cried Evan. “Let’s put on a show, as we grow into muscle giants together!”

“YESSSS!” screamed Benji. Then looking right in to Evan’s eyes he cried. “BECOME A GOD!”

This time, Evan felt it. Unlike with the stone, he felt a wave of energy come in to his body. And he knew his Godhood had been restored.

“Thank you Benji.” said Evan, looking in to his eyes. And Evan kissed Benji deeply, Benji getting lost in the moment.

But Evan wasn’t. He didn’t like Benji’s cocky attitude, even if he was able to control the situation. He didn’t like Malcolm being not just a threat to him, but to the world at large. But most of all, Evan didn’t like anyone having his powers. Or there being any threat to his dominance.

Evan opened his eyes, still kissing Benji to keep him occupied and spotted the God Stone still where Benji had dropped it. Evan levitated the stone up, pulled it towards him, until it made contact with Benji.

Benji immediately returned to his old size and broke off Evan. Looking at him in shock.

“Sorry Benji,” said Evan, freezing him in place. “I couldn’t take the risk sharing my gift. I don’t think you’re like Malcolm but I decided I should be the one and only God.”

Benji looked hurt and angry, “The Stone will always be your weakness but, I could have helped you.”

“Oh, but you did,” said Evan. “I need the power of two Gods to destroy the Stone. I already have my power, and now I have yours.”

Evan walked over to the now ruby stone, hoping this would work. And picked it up.

He braced himself incase it tried to sap him, but it didn’t. Grinning, Evan released the stone, it losing it’s colour once more. Benji’s God power was now inside him as well. Doubling his power.

He could feel it. He was in touch with everything around him. He knew that he was unstoppable now.

“And to prove my powers!” Evan cried. “Watch this!” And Evan blasted a beam of energy at the God Stone and it was removed from existence.

“HA! That’s it! Nothing can stop me now!”

And Evan let go! He didn’t need to worry about hiding any more. He was unstoppable. The world was his oyster.

He began growing. Up as tall as the buildings. As he looked down on the puny humans he said, in a magically magnified voice.

“I am your new God. I will rule this world as I see fit. I will be benevolent, I will make the world a better place but know this. There is no point in trying to stop me. I will take normal forms and go out among you. Enjoy life as I please. But I will also have more power than any of your leaders can even dream of. I know some will resist initially, but you’ll see it’ll prove futile and all will come to worship me.”

Evan looked down. Some people on the street had already dropped to their knees.

Oh yes. He thought to himself. This is going to be a hell of a lot of fun!

• Like 24