They are ferocious. They are powerful. They are rulers. They are THE ALPHAS! 

Three horny alphas compete for the same territory. There can only be ONE alpha, after all! But when an ancient evil comes for them, they gotta join forces (and their cocks) to defeat it. A wolf will do what it takes to defend its territory, even if it means matting with the competition.

...and the three became one, and one became three...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 1- A Howling Secret

"A triad is a group of three entities, most commonly supernatural. The three entities act as one and are much more powerful together than separated," Maximo explains in his deep manly voice. His powerful biceps strained against the fabric as his sleeves grappled to keep pace with his fluid movements. The contour of his shirt, draped over him with a lingering allure, clung intimately to every sinew, accentuating his musculature and revealing every pulsating vein, making me jealous. What I wouldn’t give to be in the shirt’s shoes right now, tight around that muscular body, rubbing myself all over his heavy chest! His tie neatly folded around his thick neck, hanging from between his pecs, kissing the tip of his rock-hard abdomen.

“Triads are more commonly found among the witch kind. Does anyone know what we call a triad of witches?” I raised my hand immediately, without even giving time for myself to think about the answer.

“Yes, Zeke?” He pointed at me, giving me clearance to speak.

“A triad of witches is called a coven, sir.”

“Very well, Zeke! Your answer is correct as usual” He smiled in approval, almost making me faint by looking at his shiny white teeth surrounded by a pair of very kissable lips. “I’m glad to see at least one of you gives a shit about my class”

Everyone chuckled at his choice of words. Besides his striking features— a square jaw, intense hazel eyes, and spiky light brown hair—Maximo exuded a laid-back charm, likely due to our smaller age difference. This made him very likable (and for most people in here including me, very fuckable) and the most popular teacher at this university. He insisted on calling him Maximo, although I think that ‘Professor Genesis has a better ring to it. It surely sounds much sexier during an orgasm. ‘Oh, Professor Genesis!’ like a line from a good adult movie.

Such traits, reminiscent of ancient Greek gods, were rather unusual among college professors, especially in a Mythology and History of the Occult professor. When I first heard about him, I imagined a distant cousin of Count Dracula—very old, with out-of-fashion clothes and a smell of cat hair. Instead, what I found was an early-thirties, 350-pound, six-foot-tall bodybuilder with a killer smile and a boyish soul. I enrolled in this class out of curiosity, expecting it to be different and perhaps less challenging. But that all changed with Professor Hottie over there. How were we supposed to focus in class with a teacher like him? Whenever I tried to concentrate, Maximo would unconsciously flex a muscle, distracting me. Even outside of class, I couldn't escape his allure. Every time I opened my notes, I'd imagine him stepping out of the pages fully naked, his presence consuming my thoughts.

“However, there are other creatures that can form triads. Lycans, for example”

“Lycans, Maximo?” A curious student asks.

“Good question! Does anyone care to explain what a Lycan is?” Surprisingly he wasn’t looking at me, I wouldn’t know the answer anyway. No! Instead, he was staring expectantly at no other Michael Conrad, a total cockhead. He was all beauty and no brains. He has Fs in all his classes including this one, so imagine my disbelief when Maximo looked genuinely convinced that the guy I once saw eat a rock in a game of Truth or Dare was able to answer correctly to his demand.

As Michael didn’t care about classes (why the hell does he even bother to come, anyway?) I was expecting him to shove the question up his pretty ass as he did with every other piece of knowledge he’d ever received so my chin dropped when I heard him say:

“Lycans are above werewolves. They are better than them in all aspects- are faster, stronger, and, if you allow me to say, hornier” The class giggles but he just shrugs it off and proceeds “They also have a much bigger control over their wolf form. They are often seen by werewolves as their alphas. Another difference has to do with turning. While Lycans can turn someone by biting them, ordinary werewolves can only create new werewolves through procreation”

“I wouldn’t have said better. Thanks for your enlightening contribution. However, we’ll only dive into the topic of werewolves next week. So, let's go back to the matter in hands, shall we?” 

Did Michael just sound intelligent or am I missing something?

Michael grins proudly like he just solved Schrodinger’s equation. Although, for someone of his IQ, such an answer was worthy of a Nobel Prize.

I heard a low growl above my head. I turned around to find Wyatt shooting daggers at Michael. Was he jealous of Michael’s bright moment? Wyatt, with his piercing dark eyes, deep cheekbones, and a strong jaw adorning his face into a Michelangelo’s, was used to being the center of attention. Contrary to Michael, Wyatt was a freaking science genius. He could solve any equation in a blink of an eye. He also had impressive physical skills that gave him a spot on the school podium as the school’s resident wrestling and kickboxing champ. Despite the major differences, Michael and Wyatt shared two basic traits: both were certified sex gods with large frames jam-packed with several lairs of puffy muscle, like two wedding cakes on ‘roids, and they are total douchebags with oversized egos (probably to match their outsides). Comparing both in proportion, Wyatt is twice the size, twice the strength, basically twice everything, of Michael's. Wyatt stands 320 pounds and 7,5 feet tall, making him thirty pounds and 1,2 feet over Michael. They only match in cock size, with an appetizing length of approximately eight inches (not that I spy them while they shower hiding inside a locker or anything).

Being in most aspects superior to the rest of us, they are natural-born rivals, two ferocious wolves fighting for the same territory. Michael proclaimed himself the king and has been running the campus with an iron fist ever since. With his enhanced skills Wyatt could easily take down Michael, but he acted like he was afraid of him, as if he knew something about Michael, something bad enough to make him keep his distance.

They might hate each other, but when it came to making my life a living hell they’d get along like a house on fire. While Michael had a sick pleasure in shoving my head down the toilet until I’d swollen enough water to almost faint, Wyatt preferred to use me as gym equipment for his intensive workouts and wrestling training sessions, lifting me high in the sky, dragging me all over the dirty floor and even using me as a punching bag to train his high kicks. But the worst part is when they teasingly flex their bodies without letting me feel them up, knowing how much it frustrates me, leaving me with no other option than to jerk off right in front of them, sometimes they even recorded it with their phones. 

I hated them! I hated them so much! I hated them for treating me like garbage! And I hated myself even more for liking it, for enjoying their punishments, for getting hard they man-handle me with their strong hands, exerting their superiority over me, for claiming me as their own, a toy they can use to fulfill the dark desires of their twisted minds and naughty bodies. I hated even more finding myself in my bedroom fantasizing about the things they'd do to me (Memory Archive 1).

I was so caught up in my mental scenarios that I didn’t even realize that the room was emptying, the class had come to an end. I looked for Maximo but he’d already left. I packed my things back into my bag, preparing to leave the room when I heard a bellow coming from under the benches. Curious, leaned beside the door accessing the supply room of the auditorium. 
“Do you think this is a joke?” 
I peeked through the small breech on the door. Wyatt was inside pinning Michael against the wall by the neck. 
“Let me go, moron!” Michael fought to break free. Wyatt tights his grip, burying the back of Michael’s skull into the wall.
What in the actual fuck...?
“You could have exposed us!”
“Chill, man, you’re overreacting! It’s not like they are gonna believe it anyway!”
“Maximo might!”
“Common, dude, the guy is fake! I bet he’s never seen half of the shit he talks about. I bet he’s never known other ones like us” 
“I’m telling you, there is something off with the guy and I’m going to figure out what!”
“You’re paranoid!”
“Last week I found hunters lurking around campus, luckily, I attracted them far away and wiped them off. They were here because they heard rumors that someone had been turning students”
“What does that have to do with me?”
“Don’t play dumb with me. I know you’ve turned John to do your Trigonometry assignments, and he’s not the first”
“What if I did?”
“Next time you draw attention to us, I swear to God, I’ll hand you to the hunters myself!”
“Go on! Do that! I’ll be delighted to tell them all about you! And I’ll them also that Xavier is one of us and they’ll hunt him down and hang him on the wall with all the other beasts they’ve killed”
Wyatt growls and smashes a fist into the wall nearly ripping Michael’s ear off.
“Leave my brother out of this!”
“Oh, that’s right! You still haven’t had the guts to turn him, he’s no more than a sad pathetic sick human. You know what? I may visit him later to put him out of his misery”
Wyatt snapped, raising Michael in the air, and shaking him violently. I could see the rage in his eyes and his skin started moving like there was some sort of parasite crawling under it. He opened his mouth and his teeth started sharpening until they looked like a set of daggers and was he growing fangs? I rubbed my eyes in disbelief, thinking I must have hit my head and was now hallucinating. His ears enlarged, the top shaped in a triangle, like elf ears. Hair appeared all over his face and arms and his hand curved into claws. I was mortified. I let out a gasp.
Wyatt turned his monstrous head over the door.
I ran out of the room so I didn’t get caught and kept running. I didn’t know where I was going, I just knew I had to get the furthest away from there as possible!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bulgingbiceps said:

Isn't that the place where stories are?

The story archive is for old stories that the of author beinga back to the forum