BrutalPowerDemon

I feel short-circuited. Always the bigger, the stronger, the admired, the worshiped, but now I lustfully watch this inhumanly powerful mass of muscle, Kai, saunter away from me almost contemptuously. He exudes a seething superiority and dominant, potent ferocity that demands my attention and respect. Seeing his massive size and muscular strength used without hesitation to easily obliterate opposition with brutal and deadly finality inflames me with a desire to witness his growth and the execution of his will and desire completely and unreservedly.

As he walks away from me, I follow, marveling at the width of his brawny shoulders and his thickly muscled back tapering down to a waist that seems too thin to support the bulk inundating above it. There is still blood mixed with his sweat trailing down his back.

“Kai!” I yell out to him, “You can’t go anywhere like you are, and you need to get off the street before someone finds the remains of that car and, um, uh . . . “ My mind replays the brutal and effortless destruction of both machine and man. My cock throbs rock solid in worshipful adoration of this rippling mass of brutal man that uses his masculine superiority to callously do as he pleases.

Kai stops and turns. His exceedingly handsome face, dark hair and eyes, and the sight of his overpowering muscular size takes my breath away. “I knew you’d like that, you fucking little muscle-slut.” he purrs as he lifts a hand, scoops some of the blood dripping down his chest up with a couple of fingers and lifts it to his lips, sucking the fingers clean.

An almost unrestrainable desire for this powerful man to demonstrate his fierce and savage capabilities churns within me. My voice quivers. “Kai, you are the man I’ve wanted to become, but now, now I . . .” I don’t know how to put into words the hunger gnawing in my gut, my loins, my soul. “Let me help you. Come back to my hotel and clean up. I’ll go get you some clean clothes while you shower.”

Kai nods and I lead him back to my hotel. We walk to my room and he squeezes through the door. My GOD he’s INHUMAN!

Kai’s eyes soften a bit as I close the door behind us and he speaks in a low, rumbling whisper, “Pete, when people are stunned by my thick, powerful muscles or are worshipful of my size and strength, like you obviously are, something happens in me. A deep, gnawing desire to grow and show my power wells up in me with the same potency as for a sexual release. That’s the only way I can describe it. I get fucking horny for growth and the use of my strength and power. A fucking bloodlust ignites in me that must be satiated.”

My cock throbs like it’s going to burst. I feel pre-cum pulsing from my slit forcefully as he continues speaking.

“The cops won’t mess with me, man. They know me well and they know what happens. They also know that, so far, at least, the me unleashing my power has only been directed at those that deserve whatever I do to them.”

I’m gawking at this perfect, manly mountain of muscle and power and beginning to drool hearing his words. His eyes flash harder, more stern, the caring attitude evaporating in an instant as my lust to once again see him use that inhuman, powerfully muscled body to begin a rampage and to grow floods my mind.

An evil grin forms on his impossibly handsome face. “Yeah, little big man.” he states before continuing, “You want to serve me.” He growls lustfully. “You seek a superior, powerful Alpha male, don’t you, you muscle-bound little beta bitch.” more of a statement of fact than anything resembling a question. “You WORSHIP the bloodthirsty beast in me. I can feel your worshipful desire for me to evolve into a merciless, brutal and bloodthirsty BEAST of limitless size and power.

My eyes roam his thick, powerfully muscled body. “Oh, fuck!” escapes my lips as my entire body responds in automatic, subconscious, and submissive response to this superlative masculine muscle-god arrogantly demeaning me. My dick erupts, jettisoning more jizz from my painfully churning nuts, soaking through my jeans.

“Hell, YEAH, you do!” he rumbles as he raises his thick, massive arms and flexes over me. “You want to worship all this powerful muscle, don’t you, you pathetic little muscle-slut. All of this thick, throbbing, muscular power overpowers your weak little mind, doesn’t it, you puny little bitch-boy.” he rumbles powerfully.

I begin trembling and my knees go weak and begin to buckle. He lowers his oaken arms and I feel his massive hands envelope my lats in his powerful grip as he lifts my 230 pound body without any effort at all. I reach out and palm the rippling expanse of his bulging pectorals, spreading blood and sweat over the powerful, inundating muscle dancing beneath his hot, dark flesh.

Any semblance of control I had over my latent lusts and desires evaporated in the hands of this impossibly handsome and powerful native beast. My steel-hard, painfully throbbing cock exploded in pure, lust-driven orgasmic bliss.

“Oh, holy fucking CHRIST, Kai! You are ALREADY a GOD to me! So MASSIVE and POWERFUL! I DO worship you. YES, I want you to be more, to GROW and DOMINATE and DESTROY as you please. EVERYONE should BOW before you, the all-powerful and brutal Native GOD, KAI!” I blurt without thinking, my innermost desires bursting through my lips like a flood of praise as strong as my jettisoning jizz for this inhumanly powerful and brutally callus muscle-beast toying with my appetite for his power.

He tosses me to the floor as if I am nothing, moves his hands to his jeans, unbuttons and unzips them. One massive, oaken leg at a time, He peels them from brown flesh dusted with coal-black hair. His wrist thick, 11 inch, flaccid cock flops out over balls the size of my fist and slaps against his tree-trunk quads. The head of his cock is larger than his colossal balls and flaring thicker than its girthy, thickly veined shaft.

I scoot back against the wall, grabbing my still spurting dick through my cum-soaked jeans and gawking up at perfection. Kai snarls down at me, “I’ve been waiting for you, little power-slut! You must be the one prophesied over me by the elders when I turned 16. Are you the little worshiper praying to unleash my TRUE power and calling . . . the one lusting to witness me as I am truly created to be?”

With each sentence he seems to inflate, throbbing larger, thicker, harder, more powerful! His muscle-cock is also pulsing longer, thicker, harder as thick veins appear and throb, mapping every muscular surface. He smiles, flexing over me, his body bloating with muscle. He pushes his throbbing cock down towards me. I can’t take my eyes off of such a perfect and massive fuck muscle.

”FEED, you puny little fuck.” he growls commandingly as pre-cum bubbles from the gaping piss-slit centered upon the throbbing, mushroomed cock-crown.

“Kai,” I blubber, drool freely flowing from the corners of my mouth, “I’ve never . . . I don’t . . .”

He flexes his lengthening, thickening anaconda and smirks as pre-cum pulses and flows down to the floor in front of me. “Yeah, but you want to, don’t you, your little pussy?” he taunts unforgivingly. “Come on, your puny little BITCH. You want to taste the power you’ve always wanted but can never have.”

He reaches down, his massive palm engulfing my head and pulling it towards that colossally perfect spire of manhood. All I see before me are huge mounds of hard muscle rippling beneath flawless, dark flesh. Without so much as a thought from me, my mouth opens wide, Just Kai’s words and presence filling me with a hunger to taste his brutal power, his insatiable virility, to partake of this god’s offering of his manhood dripping with sexual potency!

Kai’s arm holding my head swells as he pulls me in, He thrusts his cock forward, impaling my mouth. The size of his mushroomed head stretches my mouth so wide, I feel the corners tearing as my teeth scrape the hard, throbbing cock=head. I hear a moan as scalding pre-cum rockets down my throat and my teeth pop over the ridge of that magnificent cock-head, virtually locking me face onto his cock. “Oh, FUCK!” rumbles from above as Kai releases my head, looking down at me stuck on his sensitive mushroom head. He raises his arms and flexes them into masses of vein-encased mountains of muscular perfection as he flexes his still-semi hard cock. I work my tongue ravenously around the pre-cum slick crown of this god’s cock impaling my stretched mouth as I lower my arms and fumble with my belt-buckle and jeans kicking them and my underwear off hurriedly so that I can grab my own spent, aching, but still steel-hard cock and stroke as I tug on my bloated, churning nuts.

Kai reaches down and, once again, engulfs my skull with his massive fist. I feel the power of his grasp and know that he is being careful not to crush my skull around his hungry, sensitive cock-crown. He pulls me off with a loud POP, my split lips dripping blood as his pre-cum ropes from my mouth and tongue to his glorious cock.

The godly young man rumbles, “My cock is getting harder, little cock-slut, and I don’t want it to tear your mouth apart . . . yet. You may be a catalyst for my growth, but don’t think you control me, you pathetic little insect.” he seethes in a deep voice that rattles my bones. “Get in the shower.”

I obey immediately, crawling into the bathroom and shower as Kai follows, ducking and turning sideways to enter the bathroom, his thick pecs and back still scraping both sides of the door frame. As I kneel in the shower, he aims his huge, semi-hard cock at me and releases a torrent of hot piss, pinning me to the wall as he roars, “I mark you as mine, you puny little bug. I own you and you will obey me, not vice-versa. Your muscular little body may be intimidating to others, but you, like everyone else, are nothing but a pathetically fragile little ant to me.”

I open my mouth and gurgle, “YESSSSS!” through Kai’s powerful stream of steaming, acrid piss pelting my flesh and washing over me.

He orders, “DRINK, BITCH!”

I immediately and appreciatively begin to gulp down as much of his streaming piss as I can as he bathes me in his pungent urine. When he stops, he looks me in the eye. “Good little power fag.” he purrs as he begins to stroke his prodigious penis to massive, rock-hard proportions. “Now, stand up, turn around, and palm the wall, puny little muscle-slut.” I obey this godly muscle-beast’s bone-rattling, authoritative voice without question.

I feel his expansive, powerful hand on my shoulder as a hot, slippery, and hard ball of fles forces itself between my muscular glutes. “Oh, GOD! NO!” I whimper as I begin to struggle, his immovable hand on my shoulder and holding me fast.

“You’ve wanted to feel my brutal power since you first saw me, little man. You’ve dreamed of feeling such destructive strength welling up inside you since you were a boy, haven’t you, you muscled little faggot?” Kai growls in my ear. He flips me around and my eyes bulge from their sockets at the virtual mountain of power sneering down at me, his immense manhood fully erect and throbbing like a third impossibly muscled leg. Pre-cum flows as he lifts me like a weightless toy, nothing but his muscled little sexual plaything. He lowers my clinched ass onto the throbbing, massive crown capping his long, thick, and vein-encased shaft.

“Please, NO! Kai!” I beg, never having been sexually violated by another man. Having violated many myself, however, I have an idea of what is coming. I watch as he moves one hand from my now writhing body, raises that arm, and flexes, kissing the massive mountain of power that his manly biceps are.

My asshole relaxes in an instant, my body betraying my mind and inviting such a titanically powerful sex-tool to enter. Kai iss right. I wanted . . . I NEEDED to feel his inhuman size, his explosive power!

He sneers as he thrusts his magnificent manhood into my ass while pushing me down. I shriek in both torturous pain and ecstatic, lustful hunger for his sexual assault. I am but a helpless, feeble little muscle toy in his hands. I feel my glutes forced apart by the girth of his massive cock-head. He plows into me, splitting me apart mercilesslly. His gargantuan mushroom head invades me and makes way for the thick shaft that follows. He begins to piledrive into me, rearranging my guts to make room for his thick meat. I claw at his bulky, bulging muscles as his mammoth manhood destroys my ass as he rapes me savagely.

As my mind clouds in pain and lust, my previous thoughts of him fucking his woman, her screams for more of this stunningly handsome and titanic muscle beast suddenly morph into my raspy voice mirroring her lustful desire. “Oh, holy fucking CHRIST, KAI! YESSSS! MORE! Oh, GOD! FUUCK MEEE! PLEASE! HARDER! MORE, my GOD, KAI!” I beg as he jackhammers me with animalistic abandon.

“You fucking little pussy! You’re nothing but a worthless little CUM-DUMP. I can’t believe you even had the BALLS to speak to me after you beheld my superior size and muscle.!” Kai roars as he uses my worthless body like a fucking fleshlight. I’m nothing but a masturbation toy to a GOD! He POPS me from his throbbing cock and tosses me to the floor just as his fuck-trunk begins to buck. He aims that angry cock-head at my wrecked body. His huge nuts pull up as the first volcanic eruption of his seed blasts me in the chest, knocking the wind out of me and coating me in his boiling hot cum. Volley after volley pin me against the shower wall, coating me in his jizz. He then thrusts his still pulsing cock into my mouth as I whimper and orders, “Feed on my seed, you weak little pussy-boy.” as several more shots of his godly spunk shoot down my throat, directly into my gut without me even having a chance to swallow.

He POPS his cock back out of my mouth, nearly pulling my teeth out as they catch on the flange of his magnificent cock-head. I wipe gallons of Kai’s cum from my body, lifting handfulls to my mouth and ingesting it ravenously as I look at the perfect muscle beast towering over me and smirking down at me.

Words gush from my bleeding lips, “LOOK at you, Kai. You are the most massive and powerful man to walk the earth! You are PERFECT! Your size and power are unrivaled. I am nothing . . . you are EVERYTHING! You are a GOD, Kai! I felt your power around me, I felt it in me! You could have dismembered me without even realizing it. You could have caused me to explode from around your inhumanly colossal cock! Oh, FUCK! USE your power my GOD! I WORSHIP YOU for what you ARE. JESUS CHRIST, KAI! I WORSHIP YOU as the GOD that you ARE! GROW and SHOW this city who you are, I BEG YOU, KAI, to be MORE!”

Kai looks down at me and rumbles, “Oh, FUCK, YEAH, you sick little FUCK! You ARE the one prophesied!”

With that, he turns and walks out of the bathroom as I gawk at his thick, massively wide back and muscled ass and legs oozing with power. I pull myself up and follow as he walks out of the room, his head crashing through the top of the door frame and ceiling as his rounded, cannonball shoulders, wider than the door, destroy the opening and detonate through the wall and into the hall. He continues across the hall and explodes through the outer wall, stepping onto the sidewalk and street.

I follow colossal Kai as he steps into the street, his head rising higher as he grows larger, cars screeching to a halt at the sight of this magnificently masculine and muscled giant beast of a man now towering over thirty feet above them. Kai grins a toothy smile, leans down and peels the roof back on the car closest to him. The man lunges for the passenger door as Kai’s fist reaches in and lifts him out of the car. He sets the terrified little man at his feet before standing tall, raising his arms and flexing. The little man gawks up at the thick, bulging muscles erupting and hardening into powerful, inundating masses of brawn and sinew..

“I was BORN for this, you fucking little insects This city will WORSHIP ME, you puny little man!” thunders from Kai’s lips as his dark eyes focus on the man at his expansive feet.

I mutter, “Holy FUCK!” as I grab my aching, re-rigid and dripping dick.”Show them, Kai!” I beg, “SHOW THEM you are not the man they thought you were, but the BRUTAL, MERCILESS GOD that you ARE!” my voice implores with wanton desire to witness Kai’s liberation from mortal mediocrity.

The little man turns to run and Kai simply lifts one foot and brings it down upon the little man, slowly and deliberately crushing him to a red paste of bloody flesh, smashed organs, and shattered bones before grinding his foot into the pavement. The massive, stunningly attractive Native grins and licks his lips. He looks around to see people vacating their cars in the street, some running and screaming in terrified panic at the murderous act of the young, massively muscled, and growing giant Native. Others simply gape up in awe of the iber-handsome, hyper-masculine, and prodigiously endowed giant, his colossal cock twitching with lustful desire to display his superiority over such pathetically inferior humanity.

Kai looks down at another one of the men gawking up at him. He reaches down and envelopes the mesmerized little creature’s torso in his massive fist, lifting him to his stunningly handsome face. I can see the man’s legs kicking wildly as I hear his screams of terror. I see Kai’s dark eyes close as he smirks and licks his full lips.

”Oh, FUCK YEAH!” Kai thunders as his incredibly muscled body flexes and ripples with power, the little man in his fist is instantly reduced to a blood-dripping, fleshly mush squirting from between the giant’s powerful, growing fingers. Kai immediately inflates even larger, his feet stretching even more massive, seemingly chewing everything in their path to rubble as their soles dragged across pavement, sidewalks, and into the vacated cars. The cars skid over the pavement in front of those huge feet before being overrun by the dark, pungent flesh and slowly crushed. The occupants, squealing for mercy are slowly pulped and ground to paste within their demolished vehicles as Kai adjusts his stance, lifting his feet and bringing them down onto vehicles that are quickly reduced to but blood seeping disks of metal beneath the almighty Kai’s expansive, bloody soles.

Kai lowers his blood-dripping hand to his gargantuan, thick, and throbbing cock of solid, vein-encased desire and strokes the hungry python with his human-remains slick palm.

At that moment, I hear the ringing of church bells over the panicked sounds of the residents scurrying away from the muscled behemoth cratering the pavement in the street. I see a broad grin form on Kai’s face as he rumbles, “Time for the priests to meet their GOD in the flesh.” as he turns towards the clanging sound of the bells and begins walking to the church that has garnered his attention.

People not fast enough to avoid his footfalls are pulverized out of existence beneath the weight of Kai’s muscular bulk as he walks. I watch bloody, flattened corpses stuck to Kai’s soles, nothing but squashed, annoying little bugs to the superior being Kai has become. He barely notices the crimson trail of destruction he produces in his wake as he moves towards his next playground, mindlessly snuffed bodies splat to the asphalt with each step he takes.

I run behind, marveling at Kai’s colossal size and inhuman brutality, my prayers since my sexual awakening as a child being granted in a way I could never have imagined, in the form of Colossal Kai, the Native God.

• Like 13

Awesome as always. I know this is just the beginning of his godly rampage. Can't wait to see him destroy everyone and everything as he pleases.