16 hours ago, TheWeremuscleForest said:

He will get his turn with Jake as well, and they take turns plowing him. The extreme growth between them has ended. Now they will have to figure out what they will be doing once the house is in complete disarray, as these three will need to satisfy their hunger in just a short amount of time. For now, though, the three hulks are going to enjoy their newfound size and strength. 

They got everything they wanted AND MORE!

• 2 months later...

Feeding Another Dad's Growth

“Thomas, I can hear you lurking in the other room. Are you trying to make me nervous again?” 

“No Samir, I am just talking to one of my friends on the phone.” 

“Stop calling me Samir son, you know I don’t like that.” 

“Yeah, sorry. I know it can get a rise out of you.” 

“Thomas! I sometimes think that you have a major crush on me. Your mom married me, remember?” 

“I don’t have a crush on you. Although, it isn’t every day that your stepdad goes around baring his assets to everyone. Would it be all that surprising if another man my age did have a crush on you?” 

The 43-year-old Egyptian American pauses for a few moments to think about what his 20-year-old stepson is talking about. Thomas became his son when he was 16 after his mother married Samir. They unfortunately divorced a few years later and his Anglo son visits him intermittently, only he doesn’t know that there is someone else that also came over with him. 

“Another man has a crush on me? Heh, well that isn’t too surprising.” 

Samir tends to wear very tight clothing in public, showing off his great ass and furry body. He isn’t in great shape, but he has a decent foundation to be. He accidentally showed his cock on a couple of occasions to Thomas, who described it to his 19-year-old college buddy Gino. Since then, the Italian-born jock has made a few trips with Thomas over to the older man’s house. 

“You know about my close friend Gino? He has something that he wants to give you to eat.” 

The fit college student punches him in the arm. His deep voice can now be heard. 

“What the fuck Tom! It wasn’t supposed to be perverted like that.” 

Samir gets up from his seat in his home gym and walks over towards both young men. He spots them standing beside the doorway to the room. Gino seems a bit embarrassed. 

“Gino? So, you have a crush on me? Well, I guess that can’t be bad, can it?” 

He stands in front of them, his tank soaked in sweat, his shorts tight enough to show the crease of his huge bulge and his balding shiny head. He sees the 19-year-old holding what looks like a protein bar and takes it from his hand to start eating it. 

“Thomas, there is nothing perverted about this, he just wants to give your stepfather something to help his gains. Thanks for the great gesture and wow, this tastes really good. Where did you get it?” 

“Uh, well I know someone that makes these, Mr. Elmaqi. They have a few extra ingredients in them.” 

“Ah, well I think I am starting to feel the effects of those extra...mmm...ingredients Gino.” 

He looks down at his crotch and feels his cock straining to the point that it is about to burst through his shorts. He moans deeply and finishes the bar off. Gino steps back into a wall as Thomas’s stepfather gets closer to him. 

“How long have you had the hots for me Gino? Did you have a plan to grow me for your pleasure? Well, I am definitely a willing guinea pig.” 

The Arab man growls as he feels his legs expanding and his arms swelling. He reaches over to feel both of his biceps inflating against his fingers, veins stretching and bulging against them. He is incredibly excited as he feels his cock starting to burst out of the front of his shorts. Both young men are stunned at how big and meaty it is getting. 

“Ahh fuck boys. My balls are getting so big and heavy too. I am making so much milk for you both. Yeah...that’s right Thomas...you too. Your friend here is making me so fucking horny, and I can’t help but to crave...mmm...yeah...make me BIGGER!” 

Samir feels his chest expanding as he reaches over to rip his tank open, showing both his growing furry pecs. His flabby gut is now swelling into a thick bubble gut, which he starts to rub with glee. Gino is now starting to feel the Arab man’s expanding upper body and starts to moan to himself. 

“Yeah Gino, you enjoy my fucking ascension to alpha Dom. I want more size! AHH!” 

He pulls on the rest of his tank and loves the sound of it ripping as his back grows as wide as the doorway he entered. His ass has now completely destroyed his shorts, which he disposes of promptly. He stands nude in front of both, grunting loudly, as his cock throbs wildly. Gino has now started to lick on Samir’s swollen biceps as the furry Arab beast turns to look at his stepson. 

“My big mammoth Egyptian cock is waiting for you to enjoy it, Thomas. I know you have seen it and have stared at it in lust.” 

Thomas is watching it bounce up and down and seems to be in a trance. He is struggling to remember that he is his stepfather as he takes a few gulps and walks up to him. Samir smiles as he bounces his huge pecs and feels his cock leaking. He wraps his free arm around his stepson and pulls him into him to give him a hug. 

“It is okay Tom. Our relationship doesn’t have to be the same anymore. I don’t feel like this should hamper our...” 

He stops talking when he feels his son’s hands traveling along his back and chest. Thomas squeezes his stepfather’s huge pecs and makes him sigh in pleasure. It doesn’t take long before their eyes meet, and they kiss each other passionately. Gino has now found his way down to the beast’s huge pole and is massaging it with his mouth. They stop kissing for a few moments so that Samir can watch the Italian worship his rod. 

“MMM...oh yeah Gino. He really likes you a lot. You are making him want to thank you for your amazing gift to me. Why don’t you get down there too Tommy and help him give you both a nice wet kiss. I think I might enjoy it a bit more.” 

Thomas gets yanked down to his knees by his friend as they start toying with the older man’s big uncut brown beast. Gino smiles as he lets his buddy take his stepfather’s thick man hood in his hands and is stunned by how much it weighs and by how big Samir’s balls are. 

“I have to admit son, there is a part of me that really wants to see you enjoy getting me off. This transformation was one of the best moments of my life, but this might be even better, at least for me. It sounds wrong, but we are not blood related, and you do come to see me a lot, which is really great. You two are worthy of my big dick and whatever happens next.” 

Thomas is now messing with Samir’s cock sheath and is running his tongue along the inside of it. Gino moans as he watches him do this and is petting the Egyptian American's huge quads and calves. His stepson is also playing with the strands of precum that are starting to flow from his cockhead before slowly shoving it in his mouth to get a nice amount of saliva on it. The mature beast whelps in delight as he puts his thick paw on his stepson’s head for a few seconds. 

“OHH YEAH TOMMY! That is so fucking good buddy. You will make me lose control pretty quickly if you do that much longer. It feels so FUCKING GOOD!” 

After a few more minutes of making his stepfather squirm, Thomas looks over at Gino and winks as he passes the brown beast over to him so he can gulp on it and moans, tasting the thick gobs of precum as it flows down his throat. He pulls it out and says that he feels tingling in his throat and stomach. Thomas smiles as he looks up at his stepdad and starts to shove his monster down his gullet. 

“MMM...OHH...YEAH...you are no stranger to this obviously son. Sammy is going to feed you so much...cum...” 

Samir tweaks both of his big meaty nipples as he feels his big load moving into his cock. The 20-year-old pulls his big meat out just in time to feel himself getting coated in his stepdad’s white flood. Gino points it at himself too as it drenches him too. They both moan as they take turns running their tongues on the big raging shaft drinking the flowing milk and smiling at each other. The big mature beast is incredibly turned on as he looks at both of them covered in his thick cum and helps to get it out of their eyes and nose. 

“You are both such deviants, you know that? Now I want to see you both change. I know it has to happen, right?” 

Gino is now getting a concerned look on his face as he clutches his stomach. Samir moans as he helps him to his feet. Thomas has moved over to the side as his Italian friend quickly walks into the gym area. His stepfather waddles by his 20-year-old stepson and drags him in with them. He is holding him against his huge meaty right arm and right pec. 

“This is so fucking fun and incredibly hot Tommy. I am turning you both into huge freaks. Let’s see how big Gino gets.” 

The Italian stands a few feet away from them and starts to groan as he looks down and sees his chest and legs starting to expand. (He is wearing his college’s polo shirt, matching gym pants, ankle socks, and sneakers.) The young man is now laughing as he feels his arms and back doing the same in just a matter of seconds. He is not resisting it whatsoever as he hears his muscles stretching and inflating all over his growing frame. 

“Oh, my gawd Tom, it is the most incredible feeling. I have wanted to get big for years. The guy I got that protein bar from never told me that it would feel like this. This...is...SO FUCKING AWESOME!” 

As both Samir and Thomas look on, the Egyptian beast starts running his hands on his stepson’s private area and continues to squeeze his thick Arabian bicep on the young man’s face. Gino can see his cock rising in the front of his pants as it expands and starts leaking through the fabric. He then stares eagerly at his inflating biceps as they stretch the sleeves, pushing them further up his arm to his thickening shoulders. His lush black hair is getting thinner as he feels the stubble on his face getting noticeably thicker. 

“Does this turn you on Tom? I know I am really enjoying it. Your stepfather is the absolute best for turning me into this freak I am becoming.” 

Thomas sighs as he starts to feel himself trying to grow, but he is not so willing to just let it have its way with his body. (He is also wearing a polo shirt, but without the college logo on it, a pair of gym shorts, and flip flops.) Samir moans as he starts to stroke his big, hefty tool, watching Gino transform and knowing that his 20-year-old stepson is going to start at any moment. 

The Italian is starting to hit his alpha phase as he lets out several, “OH YEAHS!”, as his voice deepens even further, and the growth hits the pleasurable stage. He grunts in excitement as he hears fabric ripping on his pants and his top. His quads are now spilling out the sides of his shorts as he watches his pecs making a mockery out of the buttoned part of his shirt’s front. Both of his huge black-haired chest mountains are squeezed together and touching his now manlier chin as they gradually tear their way to freedom. He is watching Thomas, seeing him struggle to maintain his composure as he feels his own cock growing in his shorts. 

“LET IT GO TOM! Look how big I am getting. There won’t be a single person in my family that will recognize me now. I absolutely LOVE IT! OH...YEAH...” 

He grunts as his feet blast out of his sneakers and his socks disintegrate under the size of his growing legs and calves. He laughs as his huge cock tears through his pants and squirts a few jets of precum all over Samir’s workout equipment. The older beast moans as he pulls Thomas over to where the Italian beast is. The huge Egyptian puts his free hand on Gino’s back and feels it getting wider as the 19-year-old genetic freak’s shirt rips more and more with each additional inch of muscle expansion. 

The young beast tears his pants and shirt off revealing his huge and hairy frame to both of them. His beautiful greenish-blue eyes turn to look at both as he smiles directly at Thomas. He can see the fatigue on his best friend’s face as he pushes Samir’s arm away from him for the time being. He pulls the 20-year-old into his enormous arms, flexing his 24” cannons around his best friend’s sweaty back, and is trying to calm him down for the time being. 

“Tom...look me in the eyes. Don’t you want to get huge and powerful like me?” 

“I... uh...good gawd you are getting so massive Gino. Your man tits are literally going to smother me. I... I think I do want to, but there is a part of me that is really afraid.” 

“Just grow brother. I want to see you turn into a mass monster like me. Then, we can both take turns on your stepfather. That was the plan, right?” 

Samir moans as he hears Gino saying these things and shoots several more jets of cum all over the two young men. The Italian hulk yells in delight as he sees and feels his close friend starting to swell against him. Thomas now has his expanding arms wrapped around his best friend’s huge torso as they begin to test the limits of his sleeves. He can also feel his back cracking as he starts to get even taller. His swelling feet are now starting to smash his flip flops to bits. 

“OH, FUCK YEAH TOM! Embrace the hulk within you. You won’t regret any of this.” 

The growing beast has now started to growl as his inflating pecs and rapidly swelling back start ripping through his polo. The two other behemoths moan loudly watching him get freaky huge. His quads are now destroying his shorts as his calves double in size in seconds. Gino has now leaned in to start rubbing on his hulk buddy’s mountainous chest and is kissing him on the lips. Thomas is now growing a thick, brownish layer of fur on his face and body as he gleefully starts lifting his friend in the air. 

His shorts are now falling off him as he reveals his mammoth tool, which is now at least 11x7. Samir rips the rest of his stepson’s top off as he gets behind him and starts to massage Thomas’s huge glutes with his big Egyptian tool. The swelling beast stops kissing Gino to turn his head to speak to his stepfather. 

“What do you think you are doing, Samir?” 

His voice is now incredibly deep and masculine, which is exciting his Arab stepfather to no end. 

“OH...FUCK...Tommy...you are making me crazy right now. I have to conquer your gorgeous ass. It is calling to me.” 

The huge beast laughs as he arches his big butt down to let Samir enter him. 

“You are totally responsible for what you are about to do to me then, old man. I want you both inside me. Let’s make this happen.” 

He grunts loudly as he feels his stepfather’s big brown cock sliding inside him. He starts kissing Gino again as he grinds against the Egyptian’s huge man meat, who is in absolute heaven. It isn’t long before he feels Samir’s cum filling his insides. He is now slowly stroking his best friend’s big tool to prepare him for entry inside him as well. 

“OH SAMIR! You have been a really...bad...daddy... You are now turning me into a literal muscle god.” 

Thomas is now starting to grow again as his stepfather sighs feeling his son’s hole loosen up around his big penis. Gino lets go of his friend as he steps back a little to watch in awe as his best friend inflates even larger. The lust is evident in the beast’s voice when he repeats, “Bigger...YEAH...BIGGER...FUCK YES...MORE...Put your big dick inside me too Gino. Fill me up and I will feed you both my god seed.” 

Gino rushes over and squeezes his big rod in with Samir’s as the two beasts moan feeling their tools rubbing against each other. It isn’t long before the Italian hulk unloads inside Thomas, which prompts him to expand even bigger. The godlike muscle monster is now getting close to hitting the ceiling with his huge hands as he laughs hearing the room creaking. 

“You are both beyond worthy of my big...fat...load. I can’t be a god all by myself here. Gino...let me bathe you in my boys.” 

Thomas pulls their cocks out of his sloppy hole and turns around to slowly stroke his massive 18x12 schlong above his best friend’s head. After just a couple of minutes, Gino can feel himself getting drenched in the beast’s white rain. He quickly starts slurping it down his throat and feels himself growing rapidly. Samir is trying to get some of it too as he starts scooping it off the inflating Italian beast. 

“HAHA! Oh yeah Samir...enjoy the rush of growing into a monster.” 

The Egyptian laughs hysterically feeling himself swelling bigger as the room struggles to maintain its shape. The three gigantic hulks are now about to explode out of the walls. After Samir finishes his growth spurt which has him reaching nearly 9’ tall and over 550 pounds, he makes eye contact with the other monsters, and they knock some of the walls down in the house. The feeling of drywall and tiles hitting their tough skin excites the three hulks greatly as they playfully continue to destroy the property. 

In the distance, Gino can hear other incredibly deep voices from across the city. Thomas smiles and grabs his stepfather to drag him over to where his Italian best friend is standing. The three monsters, which weigh a combined 1800 pounds, and are between 9-10' feet tall, have their arms around each other and kiss for a few moments before making a few comments. 

“Can you hear them, Tom?” 

“Holy shit, I can Gino. There are more of us then?” 

“I hope there is another hulk like me boys.” 

“That would be awesome, Samir. One daddy is great, but two is even better.” 

“Wha...whoa...that looks like...FUCK YEAH...it is Randolph.” 

“OH...I know him. He told you about the protein bar then?” 

“Yep. It looks like Jake is with him and... mmm...a hot older daddy.” 

Samir notices the older beast and is leaking all over the ground. 

“I see him boys. Let’s go show them a good time.” 

“Absolutely Samir. Come on Gino. We are bigger and stronger than them, I guarantee it.” 

“Heh, no doubt about that Tom.” 

The three beasts finish disintegrating Samir’s house and start walking towards the other hulks. What do you think will happen now? 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1