"NOTE": I am aware that this story is about two months late, but I didn't have time to work on this again until now. Enjoy it despite the late posting.

“Hogan, I have a surprise for you. You have been selected from the millions of applicants from around the world to meet the big guy himself.” 

“What have you entered me into Nasim? I told you I wasn’t interested in that contest that you have been talking about throughout the year. There are literally thousands of other guys like me that have also lost a bunch of weight. Besides...I doubt this is a real contest anyway.” 

“Well...it looks pretty legit to me. It has an official trademark attached to the social media account. I doubt that they would allow an imposter to run such a major contest like this without it being reviewed, right? It has also generated a great deal of money, and the big guy has even responded himself. Anyway, your transformation wasn’t anything to gloss over either. You need to look in a mirror sometimes bro, because you are very looking really fire, and you are incredibly attractive.” 

“I am not as attractive as you think I am. I just look a little bit better than I did a year ago.” 

“Yeah, sure Hogan...guys don’t literally drop half their body weight in six months, have surgery to remove a huge amount of skin, and then blow up in muscle like you have done. Your arms are bigger than your head, and you are stronger than anyone I know. I would say that you are a rare breed.” 

“Well...if you are so mesmerized by me, then you could have started dating me Nasim, but you never did.” 

“I am not going to cheat on Massimo. You know that. We both agreed to enter you into this contest because you deserve to find happiness like we have, and this is our Christmas gift to you. Apparently, he will be here to see you on December 26th, which is tomorrow. I will talk to you later, okay. I do care a great deal about you Hogan, just try to be open about this. He obviously thinks you are special, or he wouldn’t come to see you at your house. Merry Christmas and enjoy this experience for us.” 

Nasim hangs up and Hogan puts his phone down on the bar counter located beside his kitchen. He is pretty tired after attending two of his family gatherings for Christmas. The attention he received was more than overwhelming for him and he sort of wished that he didn’t go to either one of them at all. The 210-pound bodybuilder’s transformation from a 400+ pound blob to where he is now, is something that nobody expected to do. Hogan’s shy personality still lingers despite his noticeable handsomeness, impressive muscularity, and bronzed skin. 

He always pined for his friend Nasim, but they never moved beyond their close friendship. The incredibly sexy Saudi, who himself has developed into a well-muscled adonis, started a long-term relationship with another Saudi a few years prior to Hogan’s transformation, so it was too late for the two men to explore anything on a personal level. 

After going to bed that night, around 3:00am, Hogan hears a knock on his front door. Considering that he has been in a tough situation in the past, he grabs one of the bats beside his bed and slowly walks down the stairs to the door. He can see a silhouette of a fairly large figure in front of the door. He yells through the door, “Who are you and what do you want?” 

The person politely says back, “Hogan...open the door and I will answer all of your questions.” 

He cracks the door open slowly and is stunned when he sees a man standing there in a red and white Santa Claus outfit, complete with everything you remember from the stories with the jolly man from your childhood. The hat with the cotton ball on the end, black boots, and a big black belt. He is carrying a sack on his back but puts it down on the ground beside him to show Hogan that he has nothing else in his hands. 

The man has a thick white beard, a large portly belly, and is smiling back at the surprised man. The unsuspecting 26-year-old half-Arabian is wearing a striped pajama outfit, but no underwear beneath his pants. He keeps the door mostly closed. 

“What do you want old man? This is weird that you are doing this the day after Christmas. Are you here to rob me or something?” 

“Heh, no Hogan. I am here because someone in your life thinks you are worthy of meeting me. You see, after I am done taking care of all the good boys and girls in the world on Christmas Day, I can then reward some lucky man with a late Christmas gift of his own.” 

Hogan, still thinking this guy is a nut, tries to close the door on him, but the man holds the door in its place somehow. He is in shock when it doesn’t budge. 

“Uhh...how are you doing that?” 

“Let me come in Hogan so we can get to know each other a little better.” 

At this point, the young man can feel a force overtaking him as he drops the bat in his hand and opens the door so that the man can enter. He is staring in bewilderment as the man walks in, carrying the sack he has brought with him, and looks directly at the tree in Hogan’s living room. It is barely decorated with anything on it. 

“Hmm...it looks a bit bare; don’t you think young man? Don’t you worry, I will take care of this.” 

Hogan is even more amazed when he sees his tree get decorated seemingly out of nowhere with brightly colored lights, huge manly looking ornaments, and tons of interesting holiday accessories strewn about on it. He is somewhat aroused by this but doesn’t understand why as he tries to cover his semi-erect tool. 

“Wha...? How...? Are you really...him? I can’t deny that I absolutely love what you have done to the tree. I mean...oh shi...sorry, I didn’t mean to cuss.” 

The man puts down his large sack beside the tree and walks over to him to put his arm around Hogan’s shoulder. 

“Heh, this is just an example of what could be the beginning of our day together Hogan. As I said before, someone thinks you are worthy of my services, and I think they are absolutely right. We shouldn’t waste too much time today, should we? I know you have made a dramatic physical transformation over the past year. I have to say that you are indeed a very attractive man, and I am more than willing to give you everything that you desire today. On this day, being naughty and nice is perfectly acceptable behavior.” 

Hogan turns to look directly into his eyes and can’t help but think about how much he wants him to see the big guy get insanely buff. The man winks back and smiles because he knows what is going through his mind. 

“You are getting Nick all excited Hogan...*can feel himself getting ready to transform*...mmm I guarantee that you will have never seen me look like this before...*there is noticeable popping noises coming from all over his body* Ho... ho... HOOO...I have a VERRY...MERRY...Christmas gift for you...and actually...for the both of us...” 

The young man can feel something happening to the older man as he tries to pull away from him. The man’s beard is starting to darken as it adjusts itself perfectly several inches down along his jawline. He moans as his belly shrinks and vanishes from within his fuzzy coat. Hogan feels his own cock getting hard in his pajama pants as he continues to look on. 

“Ho ho ho... GRRR...this does feel really GOOD Hogan...” 

Nick is now squeezing his hands into a fist as they slowly expand. The veins also appear to be swelling in each of them. His legs can now be seen stretching his red pants. Hogan can also see the man’s cock growing beneath the fabric as well. The silhouette of Nick’s beast mesmerizes him and puts thoughts in his head that he never imagined before. 

“I... uhm...I shouldn’t have these types of feelings for you Santa...but...well...I can’t seem to help it.” 

“Haha...just keep staring at me young man. You are going to get a great show...and I am getting to share this experience with you. You deserve it.” 

Nick finally moves his swelling arm away from Hogan as it starts to stretch the sleeves on his coat. He is looking down at his inflating pecs with glee as they slowly start to press on his coat and open it. He closes his eyes for a few moments as his chest starts to heave, his breathing noticeably heavier, but he is laughing in delight. Hogan has now pulled his pants down past his knees as he slowly starts to stroke his cock. 

“I knew you would enjoy this, Hogan. You want to see Buff Santa and I am going to give that to you!” 

The belt on Nick’s pants is unable to handle the girth of his expanding muscular pelvis as it squeals before exploding off his waist. His pants start ripping all the way down to his knees, exposing his bloated, furry, tree-trunk sized quads, which are hard as steel, as they continue to expand. He grunts as his massive triceps and biceps finally blast through his sleeves and keeps on growing as he flexes them for Hogan. He then half grimaces and smiles in pleasure as his swelling pecs continue to get even thicker and wider, pulsating and bouncing as he reaches down to slowly open his coat to reveal them to Hogan, moving his big mitts down to squeeze his hard nipples and starts growling. 

“RAWR, oh yeah it feels so exhilarating Hogan. I have needed to do this for so long. I can’t thank you enough for allowing Buff Santa to come out and play.” 

His bloated back bursts through the back of his coat as he turns for a minute to let the young man get a clear view of just how immense his delts and traps are getting. His expanding feet then start ripping the seams on his boots before blasting out of them, revealing each thick meaty toe on his big beauties. The massive muscularity on this growing beast astounds Hogan, but he is still afraid to approach the impressive monster. Nick is now sighing, feeling the hair on his body thickening and turning darker with flecks of gray strewn in between each black strand. 

He has turned back around again to face his young partner to let Hogan see his mammoth abdominal cavity as it is now in full view of his face. Each individual ab is glistening with sweat and is covered in a very healthy amount of grayish-black fur. Hogan can’t help but moan softly to himself as he finds the beast’s chest to be incredibly beautiful. He is then motioned to come closer to Nick. 

“Come over here my young stud. I want you to also meet...my...RRAAHH...” 

He roars in delight as his thick meaty cock has found a way to rip itself out of his pants. It is fully erect, gloriously furry, and has a thick sheath. It is also quite veiny and dripping profusely. Hogan has now mustered up enough courage to walk up to him and begins to run his hands all over Nick’s incredibly massive chest. The big guy moans as he feels the young man touching his pecs. 

“OH ho ho young man. I think maybe you might like it when I do...this...” 

Hogan can hear Nick’s pecs squeaking as they both grow even bigger, getting even rounder as his nipples now point downwards towards his abdominals. His young partner is intoxicated by Santa’s manly scent as well as he starts to run his tongue along the contours of the big man’s huge tits. He is also petting Nick’s thick and hairy six-pack with his fingers, running them along the huge cords of muscle back along his stabilizers to the caverns of his incredibly furry pits. He can see the furry beast’s hefty lats agonizingly trying to stay in place without destroying the entire coat. Nick sighs in pleasure as he does this. 

“You really know how to make Buff Santa happy, Hogan. I just might be able to...mmm...add a little more size to my core...” 

Hogan lets out a very loud, “Ahh...” when he sees Nick’s abdominals swelling even larger, harder, and vascular than they were just a few seconds before. He starts petting them again making Santa shutter in pleasure as it appears to be making him hornier. His pecs start bouncing in unison as his young partner starts fingering both of his big nipples. He puts one of his hands on Hogan’s shoulder. 

“MMM yeah. I think maybe you will want to get a bit more comfortable with my huge mantits. I have something delicious you might like Hogan.” 

The half-Arabian moans as he starts to flick the big guy’s left nip with his tongue. He hears Nick say, “OH YEAH!” as he does this, which makes him extremely horny as well as he reaches down to start stroking himself again. He can feel Santa’s pec flexing after doing this for about a minute. Nick says to him, “Keep going...ahh...” as he grimaces in pleasure. 

Hogan gets his reward as he tastes something leaking from the beast’s swollen nip. It appears to be milk but is remarkably sweet and very thick. He can hear Nick going, “Ahh...yeah drink it young man. I have more in the other one too.” After a couple of minutes, it finishes leaking and he moves over to the other one to do the same. Nick is now laughing as he begins to drain his right nip of milk. He has his huge left arm cradling Hogan’s head as the young man looks up at him. 

“My pec milk is going to be providing you with a lot of necessary nutritional benefits for your body, Hogan. You should be feeling the effects very soon, once you finish with my big boy here.” 

As he finishes draining Nick’s other pec, the young man gets back up to compose himself for a few seconds. 

“What do you mean by that Santa? Is this going to make me grow?” 

The mature muscle beast smiles, knowing that he doesn’t really have to tell him anything. Hogan has stopped stroking himself again and pulls his pants back up. He can now feel something happening in the middle of his stomach as he clutches it. Nick is looking at him lustfully. 

“I think you are going to be really happy with what is going to happen to you now young man.” 

He can hear the half-Arabian groaning as his muscles begin to swell. The stretching noises emanating from Hogan’s body are making Nick want to grow even bigger, but he is trying to control himself. His cock is throbbing wildly as the precum starts flowing all over the young man’s floor. He can hear his partner saying, “Yes...yes...I want this...” as his cock finds its way out the top of his pants. 

Hogan looks directly at Nick and smiles as he moves his legs further apart, anticipating their forthcoming expansion. He has his hands on his chest as he continues to moan deeply, the pleasure indescribable as his swelling quads stretch his pants to their limits. His calves are now visible beneath the fabric and his feet have grown a few sizes larger. He can feel his arms squeaking beneath the fabric of his top, massive cords of vascularity completely visible from his wrists all the way up to his shoulders. 

“Uhh...uhh...I have dreamed about this for so long Santa. You have made my wish come true. I can feel myself getting bigger and stronger.” 

His glutes are now testing the limits of his pants as they start to slowly rip a few seams open in the back. As for his back, Hogan sighs as it splits the fabric, his lats and delts in view. He turns to let Nick see them. The mature beast walks up to him and winks as he reaches down to touch the young beast’s cock, feeling it swell in his hand. 

“I am getting so turned on watching you Hogan. I am going to grow even bigger so I can give you more.” 

Nick starts moaning loudly as he feels his cock getting even larger, his balls growing as big as softballs as his coat finally succumbs to his sheer size, arms, pecs, quads, and back all getting to gargantuan thickness. He is still holding on to Hogan’s cock and starts to squeeze it into his cock slit. The warm and slippery hole turns the young growing beast on so much that he accidentally shoots cum down inside the big man’s massive tool. 

“MMM...that feels really amazing, beast. BUFF SANTA is going to turn you the best bodybuilder on this planet.” 

As Hogan feels his inflating pecs stretching his top, he can also feel Nick’s supernatural cock undulating as his ball sack contracts and pushes massive amounts of cum into his own rod. The insane volume of Santa seed is now traveling up into the young half-Arabian's own ball sack, intestines, and throughout his entire body. The pain only lasts for a couple of minutes as his cock is finally pulled out of the muscle monster’s ridiculously enormous penis. 

“Your days of looking like every other short freak here on Earth is over Hogan. You are now going to get...” 

The young beast grunts as his spine cracks and he begins to feel himself rising towards the ceiling. His shirt is now up past his torso and his pants are now ripping off his body. He is probably well over 7” tall now. Nick can hear him saying, “Oh my gawd...I never thought...”. 

“You won’t even remember being this small after today, young man.” 

In just seconds, Hogan’s top disintegrates under the growth that is starting to happen. Nick moans hearing his partner in absolute pleasure, embracing his expanding muscles and losing control of who he was, prior to that moment. His voice is also changing, deepening to a very masculine tone. His quads are now bigger than most natural bodybuilder’s torsos and his biceps are as large as beach balls. He growls as he feels his pecs getting wider, forcing his arms to reposition themselves. He is flaring his lats now, hitting his Christmas tree and knocking it over. He is entirely unconcerned. 

“Mmm...I think you are enjoying this Hogan. Do you still have a problem with me being here?” 

“Are you freaking kidding Santa? I feel like I can conquer the world now. You have completely changed my life. There isn’t anything that I can’t do. I could probably pick up my car with ease with these bazookas.” 

“You are probably not wrong, beast. Before we finish here, why don’t we spend a little more time getting acquainted with each other’s muscles just a bit more.” 

“I would absolutely love to fool around with you. Maybe you could provide me with some more of your magical seed?” 

“Ho ho... not a chance Hogan. You will have to force me to I suppose.” 

“It would be my pleasure, Santa.” 

The two nude behemoths have moved their play time outside into Hogan’s backyard. Interestingly, the younger beast’s cock and balls have grown even bigger, big enough to where Nick can do something that might surprise his partner. He licks his lips staring at the half-Arabian's huge rod and starts to wrestle him to the ground. 

“Uhh...no fair old man. I wasn’t ready for that.” 

“Ho ho beast, I want to do something pleasurable for the both of us.” 

“OH!? Hmm...well I am willing to do it if it involves me being as big as a house.” 

“Well, no, but your big cock will enjoy this immensely.” 

The huge mature muscle monster is now slowly pushing his bloated forearm down inside Hogan’s cock, making him yell in discomfort. After a few seconds, it relaxes, and Nick starts moving his arm back and forth inside it. The young behemoth is now moaning loudly feeling his balls filling up with gallons of cum. 

“OHH YEAH! I love it, Nick. I won’t be able to hold it back very long though, there is so much cum...” 

“I am aware of that Hogan. You are about to possibly change the future for some other male on this planet if this works.” 

“OH!? OHHH...” 

Hogan’s balls are now pumping cum into his shaft as Nick slides his meaty arm out of his partner’s hole. The volcano starts to erupt, and it goes flying thirty feet into the air. He does this several times as his older partner grins watching it travel to another part of the city. The last strands of cum smack Nick in the face and he smiles as he licks some of it off his beard. He leans down to kiss Hogan on the lips. 

“MMM...this was a lot of fun, beast. It turned out even better than I imagined. This is the first time that I have been allowed to turn a mortal man into a supernatural creature, even though you are probably around 450 pounds give or take.” 

Hogan laughs at him and holds him against his body. 

“I hope this isn’t the last time I see you, Santa. You turned me into a demigod, and I would love to spend more time with another equally impressive force of nature.” 

“Well, you won’t have to worry about that much longer because what you just did was a catalyst for what will happen from this day forward. Now...I must go before your people find out about me.” 

Hogan kisses him deeply one more time before they look into each other’s eyes and Nick disappears. The huge 7’1 455-pound hulk manages to get back onto his feet and waddles into the house. There, he notices that there is a box sitting on his bar counter. He opens it and it contains a bottle labeled Buff Santa. The massive beast smiles as he closes it and walks into his living room to try and clean up some of the mess that they left. 

At least for the time being, Hogan is the only muscle monster that Buff Santa has created. Will there be more before the new year hits? As Nick said, this beast just opened a box that probably can’t be closed again. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3