The Unmaking of Powerman Part 4 added

Lost

This is a fictional story. Any semblance to any person, thing or concept in the particular multiverse in which you live may not correspond to the universe of this story or may be purely coincidental.

PART ONE

“So did you measure it to make sure it’s as big as he claims?” asked Dr. Piro.

“Yes, sir. And it’s as long and wide as he said it was,” answered Simon, his lab assistant.

“And he agreed to do it for the price?”

“Yes. He said that he felt erotic just thinking about it. He said it was the chance of a lifetime to use his great prowess to take down a superhero,” replied Simon.

Rubbing his hands together, Dr. Piro said, “Now we are ready.”

The 6 -foot three, 245 pound, brown haired alien with bulging muscles in his skintight suit  known as Powerman had long been a thorn in the side of right wing, libertarian, coke-addict billionaire Lonnie Mucus.  “Too much all-American, goody-two shoes for my taste,” he was quoted as saying to a magazine about Powerman.  When Powerman offered to take a new communications satellite into Space for the US Government to replace an old one that had suddenly failed, Mucus saw a superhero that was now competing with his new Space launching satellite business that the American government had become dependent on. He decided Powerman had to go. So Mucus hired Dr. Piro, a scrawny but brilliant scientist, to do whatever it takes to disable Powerman as a threat to his own values and businesses. “Kill him if you must, but if you can preserve him for lab study, that would be even better,” he told the scientist.

With almost unlimited funding, Dr. Piro began his task but after five years of hard work, the scientist had been unable to discover a way to kill or disable the superhero. During that time, Powerman had become more outspoken in terms of promoting the values of truth, justice, and community and against the “freedom to say and do whatever you want” attitude of the billionaire, anti-regulation, laissez faire libertarian philosophy of the billionaire further angering him. 

Powerman received a secret message from an FBI agent, who was secretly on the payroll of Mucus, that an informant in the campaign of the presidential candidate that Mucus was helping to bankroll, was willing to pass on damaging information about the candidate and Mucus. But he would do it only if Powerman met him secretly and alone at a powerplant, which just happened to be owned by Mucus. Powerman agreed to meet the informant at the powerplant and flew there for the meeting.

Powerman scanned the industrial building on the plant site from the sky and saw a large room with a lot of electrical equipment and then an adjacent room which contained four burly men and a smaller man.

“Humm,” thought Powerman, “everything looks safe and nothing seems unusual for a pwoerplant.”

Following the instructions he was given, Powerman landed outside the front entrance of the building and entered through large metal door. Once inside the main, well-lit room, he saw large disks of what looked like heat lamps all over the walls and ceiling of the room. He stepped deeper into the room and shouted, “Hello, I am here.” Suddenly, he heard a loud humming noise. Then the lights lighting the room went out and it was dark. Unbeknowst to Powerman, at that same moment there was blackout in the city surrounding the powerplant and for about 5 seconds all the energy created by the plant was directed into those disks that surrounded Powerman. The light created by that energy filled the room bathing Powerman with it. “Uggh,” cried the super strong hero. Never before had he felt so weak and drained. He suddenly face-planted onto the floor unconscious.

Watching the entire event through security cameras from the adjacent room, Dr. Piro and the four muscular men then entered the main room.

Looking at the prostrate, white-costumed superhero with his bubble butt protruding into the air, he said, “It worked just as predicted. Now boys, carry our friend down the stairs to the laboratory underneath this building. His transformation has just begun!”

PART TWO

Dr. Piro’s mobile rang. It was Mucus.

“How is it going, my good doctor?”

“Just as I planned, sir. Powerman is currently unconscious and we are set up to start the process,"  Dr. Piro responded.

“Good. Good. I like your plan. Humiliation and captivity are even better than death.”

“Well, if all goes as planned, you’ll have a new breed of bodyguards and henchmen at your service.”

“There is no if, good doctor. There is no fail,” retorted Mucus. “You had better make this happen.” Mucus then hung up.

Powerman was stretched out on his stomach spread eagle in some device that looked something like a flat operating chair used for colonoscopies.  His legs were separated, each one strapped in with metal bands. His thick bulbous ass pointing slightly up with his torso slightly raised making a slight arch in his muscular back. Each powerful arm was flared out from his body and slightly bent at the elbow while being held on place by metal bands. His head was secured inside a metal cage attached to the device but his face was open and visible but the head harness permitted only his mouth to move. The device hinged at his hips and torso permitting it to move if he were to hip thrust or arch his back further. The arms did not permit movement except to move slightly forward with this torso and the leg braces also permitted some abduction but not much.   His red and white suit remained intact except it had been stripped off his back and his ass leaving him naked there and revealing a back of tan rippled muscles like waves on a sea.

Slowly Powerman began to return to full consciousness.  Groggy, he began to mumble, ”Where, what, how.”

“Well, my favorite alien is beginning to wake up and join our party, Simon,” mocked Dr. Piro to his assistant.

Powerman tried to raise his head but the metal straps held it down. His muscles swelled as he struggled to free both his arms and legs but the device held him firmly. He felt so tired and exhausted. He could see his super strength was gone. He decided he needed the stall Dr. Piro and recover from whatever he did to him.

“Simon, let’s make our guest more comfortable so we can talk. Raise the chair.”

Simon pressed several buttons on a wireless controller. The device holding our superhero raised Powerman higher from the floor and tiled his body vertically so now he was face to face with his captor.

PART THREE

Powerman was now eye to eye with the old, short, bald, eyeglass-wearing doctor and his assistant, the young, brown-haired bespectacled Simon.

“I suppose my caped spandex hero is wondering how you got in his predicament. Well, I am going to tell you my soon to be neutered muscleman. It goes to my own ingenuity and brilliance and that of humankind in general over your alien race.  You see, Powerman, it seems you would occasionally connect your computers in your mountain liar to the satellite Internet network owned by my employer, Mr. Mucus.  Yes, your Internet defenses were very strong and my Russian hacking friends were frustrated after trying to penetrate them. But with some additional help from Chinese hackers and AI we were finally able to get in. From there we were able to download the history of your society and all the biological information about your alien race.  Although written in your alien language, our AI was able to decipher it in less than three months.”

Powerman listened carefully to Dr. Piro. He wondered if he could have really penetrated his systems.  How then did he manage to neutralize his superpowers?   He then noticed he was feeling less tired and the grogginess of his mind had cleared.

“And what an interesting history and biology it is!” continued the scrawny doctor. “I learned your society is divided into three castes—the female caste whose primary purpose is reproduction, a eunuch working class whose role is to serve as workers for the entire society and finally the super powerful male warrior class, of which you are a prime specimen!  The females seem to be 300-400 pound, essentially immobile creatures who have a lust for sex constantly except during the 13-month period of pregnancy. So they are basically sex slaves cared for by the eunuchs. Meanwhile the warrior class men rule your society where everyone serves them and they maintain the harmony and order.  Might not seem all that interesting at first given human history but then I learned that all members of your race are genetically hermaphrodites!  Apparently whether a female gives birth to another female, a eunuch or a warrior is determined by what foods are given the female during her pregnancy. By controlling the nutrition of the captive pregnant females, the warriors control what type of person is born based on the warrior class’ needs.”

Now Powerman was getting worried. He realized that Dr. Piro had been successful in obtaining information from his liar. But with each passing minute he was feeling less and less exhausted. Perhaps his superpowers were returning, and he would eventually be able to break free. He needed to stall whatever Dr. Piro planned next.

“But….” interrupted Powerman.

“Shut up! No interruptions!” shouted the doctor and he slapped Powerman across his face. Powerman winced in pain with the blow and decided it was best to keep quiet for now.

Simon looked pained seeing Powerman slapped. He admired the superhero’s chiseled jaw and straight narrow nose. He had a handsome face as well as a well-proportioned muscled body. The epitome of human maleness in his view. Now trapped in the clutches of his ugly old boss. He found Powerman’s helpless predicament sad but yet wildly erotic and exhilarating at the same time. His member stirred.

“Now where was I?” Dr. Piro queried. “Oh yes. While your warrior class with their superpowers kept your planet peaceful once in a while a warrior or two would rebel and would need to be neutralized. But given those superpowers that was not easy to do. Fortunately, it appears that there is a biological failsafe mechanism built right into your genetics.”

To be continued

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Damn, I hate libertarian, coke addicted, right wing billionaires named Lonnie Mucus.  I have a feeling I'm going to hate every chapter of this story I can't wait to read. I hate that I think I'm going to love the story despite my left of center inclinations.  If only Mucus had a poorly run social network on which to post my unvarnished, unhinged tantrums about this un-American plot!  Off to my Edison Model Z EV to compose my post.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1