The Unmaking of Powerman Part 4 added

Lost

Part 4 below

“It appears your superpowers and super maleness shall we say are maintained by a lemon-sized organ contained in your pelvis. So long as it is healthy through its release of various hormones and other peptides, it maintains your maleness and superpowers. But if it were destroyed, it would trigger a cascade of biological and genetic reactions that would convert a superpowered warrior into a 400 pound horny, breeding female!”

Powerman knew now Dr. Piro had fully accessed his race’s biological data. He knew he had to stall and hope that with enough time his superpowers would return. He was feeling better but he knew he still wasn’t strong enough to break free.

“You’re a fool, Dr. Piro,” interrupted the formerly powerful but still imposing hero.  “My systems detected your hackers and gave them false information! Did you really think humans could outsmart the computer system of an advanced civilization like mine?”

Powerman’s statement gave Dr. Piro pause. He thought about what he just said. “Don’t try to fool me, soon-to-be-neutered super stud!” the scientist answered. “If that were true, the information I found that said a high volt electrical shock would temporarily nullify your superpowers wouldn’t be true, and you wouldn’t be here helplessly prostrate before me!”

“Well, then Piro, you must then also know that even if that were true, that gland is encased by an impenetrable material to protect it from any possible injury. So your plan still fails. Now release me, and I wont harm you.”

“Ha! Stop wasting my time, Powerman. I also know that protective ball around that gland will open up on your orgasm and that is exactly my plan! Now Simon, go check on our lab guest to make sure he is ready.”  

“Yes, Dr. Piro,” replied Simon as he left the room.

“You’re wrong, Piro. You’ll never be able to make me cum. My willpower is too strong for that. Now release me!”

“We’ll just have to that test Powerman!”

Simon entered the room where the guest was waiting. He was already mostly undressed except for long baggy sweat shorts. 

“Dr Piro wanted to me to check that you are ready.”

“Don’t I look ready?” the guest answered pulling off his underwear.

Simon eyed him admiringly and answered, “You look more than ready to me.” Simon then handed him two blue triangular pills and a glass of water. “Dr. Piro wants you to take these just to be sure you can complete this.”

“Simon, you insult me! I’m a professional. I don’t need those. I’m sure you’ve seen me in action, haven’t you?”

Simon blushed. “Well, yes I have. I think you’re amazing! But please take them. I’m just doing my job,” and Simon put the pills in the guest’s hand and left.

Meanwhile at the lab…..

Powerman had to keep stalling hoping his powers would return fast. He decided to keep talking.

“I know what your planning, Piro. But no mechanical device will be sufficient to arouse me. Only actual skin on skin would work. So you are doomed to failure.”

“Oh yes, Powerman. I am well aware of that and I have taken care of that from both ends!” Dr. Piro said laughingly. He walk over a box on a lab shelf, removed a device and brought to to Powerman’s face.

“You see Powerman, this device was constructed especially for you!  I call it SeedSucker 3.0. It will ride up and down on that alien phallas of yours and as you cum will suck out all your seed for storage for my future experiments. It is lined inside with a thick, genetically engineered, self-lubricating pig intestine to give you that living feel shall we say.” Dr. Piro, cocking his head back, gave out a loud laugh. “Now, it time to install this.”

Taking a razor blade, the scientist began to cut way at the front of Powerman’s red briefs. Once opened, our superhero’s genitals popped out like a metal spring being released from its encasement. There hung his 12 inch, flacid alien phallus and nut sack for all to see.

“Well, the photos in your biological files do not really do  your race justice,  soon to be femboy!” remarked Piro. Piro then slid his device down over Powerman’s penis. He attached the device’s wires to a control panel and pressed a few buttons. Powerman could feel the device inflate inside around his dick for a tight yet comfortable, warm and moist fit.

Powerman was growing more worred. Although the device wasn’t arousing him yet, it certainly was comfortable. He tried to lift one of his fingers that was being held down by the titanium bands that were holding his hands in place but he was still not strong enough to break it. He had to keep talking and delay more.

“Ha, Piro. I barely feel that,” lied Powerman.

“Oh I assure you, superdope, once its activated, you will feel it and will be begging for more,” responded Piro. “Oh look, Powerman, Simon and our special guest have arrived.”

Standing in the lab doorway was Simon and behind him was a dark haired, mustached, tan skinned, shredded and shirtless man.

To be continued.

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...