The Bear's Cub Part 8

Omiganda

Wow, we've come a long way from chapter 1 but it's finally here. Hope you guys love this part as much as I do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1985-the-bears-cub-part-1/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2044-the-bears-cub-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2154-the-bears-cub-part-3/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2248-the-bears-cub-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2335-the-bears-cub-part-5/ 

Part 6: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2625-the-bears-cub-part-6/

Part 7: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2787-the-bears-cub-part-7/

Bear’s Cub Part 8

We went upstairs to the living room and all across the couches, the other frat members were making out. Each young, manly face was pressed against another as the 5 cubs made out. Oh, there was of course Toxic. Toxic was tied up at the moment, his body wrapped in thick rope. Bear actually laughed when he saw Toxic the way he was, looking over to Hare. “I couldn’t wait till tomorrow” Hare said, striking a laugh through everyone but Toxic.

I was really starting to feel the power emanating from this powerful orgy as the activities became more heated. Shirts came off and pants were dropped, leaving all of the pups stuffing their underwear heavily with their large junk. Bear’s face was something along the lines of smug at what his frat had become. I could see his chest swell with pride a little.

“Alright, alright, everyone into the Hibernation Room. Time for you guys to play with the bear in his cave” he said. With that Bear led the way up, the other pups first watching him travel up the stairs and then run from what they were doing to chase him and the big, thick ass flexing and bouncing in his tight cargo shorts when it went around the corner. I watched them run up the stairs like someone had just screamed “Soup’s on!” but I still hadn’t caught on yet. Hare smacked me on the back in a brotherly way and I gasped for air because of his power. I looked back at him but it was too late for explanations as he put his hands under my arms and the man who was at least a foot taller than me picked me up and planted a kiss on me.  Toxic’s existence had completely left me as I became immersed in Hare. When I got close enough to him, I could really feel the tensing muscles he used to hold me as he kissed all over me. Even as he carried me up the stairs, he didn’t tire as he made our way to the Hibernation Room.

Toxic waited till we were gone before he looked at the rope typing him down around his arms and legs. He cursed silently as he began to wrestle with it for his freedom.

---

I could feel the real hardness in Hare’s biceps as one arm let go to widen the space the open door to the room left as the other held me in place. My cock was pressed between us but it was perfectly comfortable as my crotch rubbed against the hardness of Hare’s abs. “Come on, Cub, we have bigger fish to fry. Very big fish.”

Hare set me down and grabbed my shirt.

“You don’t need this.”

Hare’s arms bulged for an instant before shredding my shirt in two like paper. I was bare naked and, with a quick unbuckling of his belt and a drop of his pants, so was Hare, his beautiful body bare for all to view.

“Come on, Cub! We’re waiting on you!”

Hare grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. Bear was standing above the other cubs, all on their knees before him as they gazed up at his naked, hairy body. I was as speechless as I was when I’d first seen Bear naked. I could see Bear was sweating and I almost couldn’t tell if what I was seeing was real as his balls seemed to pulse every few seconds. Bear’s long, massive cock was only barely tamed as it was dripping profusely on the mat in the room.

We were like this for a minute and I couldn’t help questioning why we were doing this. We were only all looking at Bear, his glorious form towering. It was an easy answer. We were waiting for his OK. An OK that came when he smiled and nodded.

“Come.”

We all attacked Bear, the 6 of us swarming Bear in a wave of worship and pleasure. Bear’s pleased moan was all we needed to keep going. Hare and Taker were down on their knees tasting the sweat on Bear’s thick, hairy legs. Balls and Slugger were licking each of Bear’s arms, their pink tongues tasting the massive blocks of iron that were his biceps. Donut, the only one tall enough to try and reach Bear’s face with his half a foot disadvantage had his nose and tongue putting his senses to work on Bear’s barrel chest. I felt so out of place. I really was a runt of the litter in this situation the way there was no space for me to taste the manly musk of Bear. Bear looked down over Donut’s red head with a big grin. With a loud grunt, Donut was forced to move close to Bear as he seemed to be doing something. I looked down and, between Donut’s legs, a massive appendage was growing down Bear’s legs like an anaconda. As it began to erect itself I could see the muscularity of the big cock shower when Donut, a large fucker, was being lifted by its length. Donut resorted to wrapping his legs around what he could of Bear as the cock held him up, making his feet incapable of touching the ground. “Get some before they take it all, Cub.”

I walked nervously to Bear and got down on my knees as the tool held true and started to leak pre cum like a leaky faucet. I hesitantly licked the head and felt my mouth tighten the way one’s mouth tightened when they taste something amazing. It was a taste I’d never forget. It was all I needed to close in, grab his cock with both hands, and try to pull it down so that I could make out with the head.

“Ugh….. such good, good pups I’ve got.”

We all were pleased that Bear was so proud of us as we all put more effort into our work. Suddenly, I looked up to see Donut’s back shake before Bear’s cock itself was shaking. I was too late but I’d tried to get away as Bear’s climax was close. “FUCK! MOVE CUB!”

I jumped out of the way and was glad as a white geyser fired out of Bear’s cock and went flying across the room at high pressure like a fire hose. Bear was bucking with each new launching of blast as his cock fired a constant supply of cum for at least 10 seconds, the wall quaking with each shot. I turned around to see that the door I’d entered from was given a new coat of white. I was speechless as I saw the destruction Bear’s cock could unleash with one shot. I turned to see Bear’s tired face but that wasn’t what I saw. Bear’s muscles were all flexed and his dominating stature felt more dominating. Hare and Taker backed away first as they felt the muscles in the legs they touched flex even larger. Balls and Slugger retreated as well as they felt that Bear was about to make another move.

“I need a warm ass. NOW!”

Bear had made his choice before anyone could retreat or oblige as he grabbed Donut’s hips with his big hands and lifted his 300+ body easily. Just as Donut was lifted, Bear’s massive dick defied gravity, it’s over 2 foot long length looking like it was on a hunt for the pale, bubbly ass hovering above it. Bear and Donut made eye contact for an instant, their care for each other reflecting between them. With a slow lowering, Bear began Donut’s descent and Donut threw his head back, the mix of pain and pleasure reaching all parts of his body. His ass clenched for only an instant before relaxing from experience. Donut knew if he refused Bear at all, he’d get seriously hurt. It helped at least that whenever it was Bear’s cock, his ass seemed to widen just for him. It was like his ass only accepted and allowed something so large if it belonged to Bear.

“Fuck him, Bear!”

“Ride it, cowboy!”

“I guess it makes sense a donut would have a big hole to fill!”

The other pups made catcalls and cheers like Donut was performing some strenuous sport by riding Bear. I was astonished as more and more of that crazy thick meat Bear owned vanished into Donut’s waiting hole. As Donut was lowered, I could see Bear’s face as he enjoyed the feeling of his cock entering such a tight yet open space.

Donut moaned and held Bear’s big shoulders the way someone would put their hand on a dresser as he was impaled. The two grunted and moaned as their fucking progressed. I’d never seen something so amazing as Donut had reached the bottom of the tall pole and had his ass spread to allow access. The others in the room were jacking off at the sight of such big men connected by such a powerful man weapon. They were only even more turned on when Bear began the real show, lifting Donut. Donut groaned as he began to go up and down, his ass smacking Bear’s balls with each thrust and collision. Donut groaned as his ass was getting a bit sore. For 30 minutes, Bear pounded him like clockwork, his big balls smacking his ass with each upward heave and his chest swelling with the feeling of having his cock sheathed for an instant before Donut was lifted.

Suddenly, Donut shouted. “Fuck!” With a rhythmic grunt, his big cock blasted all it had as high as it could. Though strong, it wasn’t as powerful as Bear’s heaving pecs, the cum being splattered and spread with the power of Donut’s strong jets. He kept cumming on and on, unable to stop for what felt like an entire minute! Bear slowed and eased up on Donut as he saw how exhausted he was. “Good pup, Donut. My biggest pup can really put up a fight.”

I was still shocked at all the cum everywhere. “Wow Donut! You can cum more than Bear!”

My reaction made everyone turn their heads to look at me. All but Bear. Bear was lifting up Donut. Off his still iron hard cock….

Bear was like lightning as he quickly went to the next biggest, bending Balls forwand and lower his cock, Balls’ legs already spread far apart to handle Bear bareback. Already, his precum was working its magic and making Balls’ ass wet and safer to enter. Bear had already started pounding, kissing Balls neck seductively went he also bent forward before looking over at me with a hungry look.

“Didn’t say I was done fucking, Cub!” he roared.

Balls was already getting jello legs handling Bear’s assault, his cock also leaking cum from his big balls. Gis wolfish, rough looks still looked beautiful as his face formed an O-shape. He was defenseless and accepting for all of 40 minutes before he too launched his cum from his balls, the jet not as strong as Bear’s or Donut’s, let alone as relentless, but it still fired big volleys all over the mat, making the ground slippery yet still not making it thick enough to affect the heavy Bear’s traction.

This went on for hours. One after another, each pup was taken down after nearly an hour as they each received Bear’s constant onslaught. After Slugger’s turn, Bear came just as hard and 20 minutes longer than before, painting the door behind me a thicker coat of white. Bear was a monstrous hurricane of sex as he had each pup on their back and panting after they blew their loads. I was almost terrified when Taker went down as Bear looked over at me with that hungry stare again. I felt my ass tighten a bit at his gaze before he smiled, walked over to me, placed his hand on my back, and kissed me deeply for a minute, warming me up and having me cum my comparatively miniscule load on the ground. I was a shivering mess as I stood with wobbly legs before the sex god that was Bear.

“You’re still not ripe enough yet, Cub. You need more time.”

With that he turned his big, mountain range back to me and smiled at the sight of Hare jacking himself off in wait. Bear practically attacked him as he began his entrance into Hare’s ass. I was almost scared for him as he was certainly not as big or as durable looking as the bigger pups. Yet, he still looked like he was enjoying it as he was fucked by Bear, potentially rougher than all the others! I was pulled out of my trance by Donut, his big body sweaty after pleasing Bear and his eyes tired looking.

“Is he going to be OK?” I asked.

“Whatcha mean?” Donut asked as he also watched Bear pulverize Hare.

“Won’t he be injured getting fucked like that?”

“You’re kidding right? Slugger’s the best top but, when you need a fine flexible ass that doesn’t quit, you got to Hare.”

I looked over surprised as I watched Hare’s face show his pleasure. He didn’t look like he was going to be as easily defeated as the others and, of course, he wasn’t. For 2 hours nonstop, Bear fucked to his heart’s content, practically ripping Hare a new one the way he pounded him. Hare ended up coming twice already and was beginning to show fatigue only just as his cock hardened again for what looked like a third time. Donut and the rest were too tired to do anything but watch as Bear fucked Hare. It was only after Hare came the third time that finally tired out, his body limp from exhaustion on Bear’s cock. Bear eased Hare off him and laid him down carefully before standing erect. Speaking of which, it only just occurred to me that Bear was still hard and his reddened cock was looking like it would explode as it had an angry vein on its length and its head was swollen bigger than before. I couldn’t believe Hare had taken that whole. Bear turned to me, his cock coming behind and staying perfectly straight and at an upward 45 degree angle as walked towards me. I fell to my knees as Bear thudded towards me with his big feet. Bear reached me and stood like Big Ben above me with his legs spread and his cock smacking his thick abs.

“You’ve almost made it, Cub. You’ve shared your worship with your brother pups and now, with my power, I will make you a full fledged cub.”

I didn’t understand what he was saying as I was mesmerized by the masculine temple before me. “You’re still too weak and small to handle my cock but you are ready to take it now. My final load.”

With that, Bear aimed his cock downward and I saw that it was still leaking but not with the clear liquid of precum but the white liquid of 100% man juice. I was intimidated for a moment before I was accepting of what Bear had to give me. This was his gift and, as his Cub, I had to accept it. I wasn’t ready for it mentally but I didn’t dodge it as Bear began to release the flexing muscles of his cock to set his load free. My vision was covered quickly and my world began dark yet whiter than ever. I was reminded of what happened with Toxic but this was different. I was accepting Bear’s gift for me. His youngest and smallest pup. I could tell he cared for me. He wouldn’t do anything to harm me. As the assault of a 3 minute cum wave finally let down, I felt myself getting tired in the thickness of my cum blanket. I felt a big man lift me up and carry me to a nearby wall before he laid on his side and yanked me closer, his big muscles pressed against my entire body. I was so warm and exhausted, I didn’t hesitate to let myself drift to a sound sleep.

---

I woke up the next morning with my eyes sealed shut. I was a little scared but I realized that I hadn’t removed the cum that was on me from last night. I peeled off the dried cum cage I was in and looked around into an empty room. The room was still cum stained but there were no other pups in the room. Even Bear was gone. I looked around before looking down and seeing a pair of underwear in my size, a towel, and a note.

It read:

Get cleaned for breakfast, Cub. Well be back soon with a big load to celebrate your becoming brothers with the other Cubs. Don’t go looking for any other clothes.

Bear

I looked at the letter and then the underwear and smiled. I had brothers now.

I found the bathroom and almost gasped at how much shower there was inside. It looked like the one’s freshman were supposed to get when they moved in and had to share with the others in their dorm building. I saw the knobs for each shower were about chest high but I realized that was understandable since I was a dwarf in a house of huge men. I got turned on the water and felt the dried cum unsettle from its home on my skin, the pieces chipping away until there was only skin. I took some soap and a rag and rubbed them together before taking the rag and setting the soap in it’s place before it suddenly fell to the floor. I grinned as I’d very literally dropped the soap. I almost wanted to have another pup in here to catch me bending over to take it as I leaned forward and picked it up before setting it down. After 5 minutes of washing away the cum and thinking about the other big pups, I turned off the shower and began to towel off as I looked in the mirror. I looked like a whole different person in the foggy reflection. I could still make out my face but I seemed different. I looked healthier almost. I felt warmer than ever before in this home of brothers. It was such a new feeling for me that I got lost in my own eyes thinking about it.

It was when I heard the left over water in the shower empty out and I realized what I was doing did I quickly attempt to cover the matter up along with my own body. I looked at the black briefs and decided to kick my legs into them and yank them up. My eyes widened at the feel of them. Were they even my size? I looked down and looked at the tag behind me. Yeah, a small looked accurate for such a little man. Why were they tight? I actually had to adjust myself in their embrace as I felt like I was being constricted. Did they order some weird brand, I wondered. I felt the sides dig into my skin a little by their tightness but I shrugged it off. Had I been paying attention and looking more closely, I’d have seen the mirror was defogged and my appearance wasn’t in the mirror anymore. Instead, a bigger back and a slightly taller man had his back turned to the mirror as he walked out in his tight black briefs.

To Be Continued…..

• Upvote 14

god i think i would be happy forever with a group like that.. not even the thought of sex or how hot they are (not that that'd be bad either) but the amount of love and caring you describe would be amazing!

Bear was amazing! The Cub's transformation is beginning! I wonder if he will be flexible like Hare or huge like Donut...somewhere in between? Please keep going with this intriguing story!