This is a story which I posted on the wrong section (archive).

Rome is a collegiate athlete. For the last 3 years of his college life, he has been training hard and it really shows. At 22, 6'3 and 250 lbs, he has a body that rivals those big YouTubers you see online. This body of his earned him the title of team captain of the football team. Not only that, with his fair skin, thick eyebrows, and thick brown hair, he is deemed as the campus' heartthrob. 

One night, after training and working out with his team, Rome really had the urge to fuck someone. After cockily putting his body on display to the team in the shower room, he put on some baggy pants and a tight black tank top that showcases his thick arms and really highlights his huge chest. He decided he'll go to the bar and pick a fuck buddy for the night. After all, he could get anyone with his looks.

Arriving at the club, his body alone is already enough to get him looks and turns.

On his third drink, someone sat next to him. "That one's on me!", the man said.

Rome looked and saw a short Asian man. The man looked young, almost like a college freshman. At around 5'5, Rome dwarfs this guy.

"Aren't you a little too young to be here?", Rome asks with a smirk.

"Haha I'm 21, today's actually my birthday, see?" the man replies, showing Rome his ID.

"Hmm, so your name's Evan." Rome said, returning Evan's ID to him. "What do you want from me?" Rome then asks.

"I always see you at the campus gym, and frankly, you really turn me on. What do you say we hit it up?" Evan says with a smile.

"I don't think you can handle me." Rome replies, once again with a smirk.

"Come on, you know you wanna do this. Besides, I can give you an experience of a lifetime." Evan teases, touching Rome's arms.

Rome really wanted to release his load tonight, so he reluctantly agrees. Evan brings Rome to his dorm.

They both take off their clothes. Rome strips down, revealing his powerful body and his 10 inch cock.

Evan takes his jacket off, showing a skin tight white shirt, revealing some definition in his body. He's not big by any means, probably 135 lbs, but he's got some definition. He then removes his pants, revealing his own 4 incher. Just as he was about to take off his shirt, Rome cannot wait and pulls him to the bed and started fucking him.

Evan was caught by surprise. But his moans and groans of pain turned into moans of pleasure as he sees the view while he's getting rammed.

"Ugh fuck, you're so hot!" Evan said as reaches and caresses Rome's pecs. His hands explore Romes torso.

"Ugh, dude you're gonna make me cum!" he replied back. Rome posed a double bicep and showed off his bulging arms to Evan. He's so big that it turned Evan on even harder.

"You're so hot man- ughh! Sh-shit! Ughh!" Evan cums to the sight of Rome's flexing. Evan's cum shot up to Rome's mouth as he was moaning harder.

"Ughhh fuck I'm gonna cu- UGHHH!" Rome moans and whimpers as he ejaculates into Evan's ass. Cum fills Evan after load after load is released by Rome. All while Evan continues to rub Rome's muscles.

"Ugh fuck that was good" Rome pulls his cock out. Their moans die down and all that's left are their heavy breathing.

"My turn..." Evan says.

"What?" Rome confusely asks.

“I'm gonna fuck you now, baby," Evan said while Rome licks his lips. "And I'll make sure you feel every inch of my cock."

"Huh? You? What w-" Rome cockily says before getting interrupted. 

Evan grabbed Rome by the waist and pushed him down onto the bed, switching their position. Rome cockily chuckles, looking at Evan's 4 inch cock compared to his own 10 incher.

"What are you gonna do, huh?" Rome cockily teases while flexing his muscles in front of Evan's scrawny frame. Rome's 6'3, 250 lbs frame completely dwarfs Evan's 5'5, 135 lbs.

Evan ignores Rome's teases and grabbed the base of his 4 inch shaft and started pumping in and out of Rome's tight hole. The feeling of having another man's cock inside his body made him moan louder than ever before.

"Fuck yeah, baby! You're so fucking hot!" Evan moaned as he continued to pound Rome's ass.

"Ughhh! Dude what the fuc- ugh" Rome moans as he feels Evan's cock throbbing inside his ass.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Evan moans as he continues to thrust his cock deep inside Rome's ass.

"Ughhh shit!" Rome moans loudly as he felt Evan's cock pulsating inside his ass.

"Ughhhhh! Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" Evan moans as he starts to spurt his load all over Rome's insides.

"Ughhh! Ughhh! Ughhh!" Rome moans as he feels Evan's cock spurting his seed inside his ass.

Evan smiles, knowing a step of his plan has been enacted.

After a few minutes of rest, they both got up from the bed and went for a shower together. They were still naked and their dicks were hard.

They both got into the shower and began to wash each other, Rome not knowing Evan's plan. While showering, Evan kneels in front of Rome.

"Okay, here goes nothing," Evan thought to himself.

He grabbed Rome's dick and started sucking it like a pro.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm!" Rome moans as he feels Evan's tongue sliding along his shaft.

"Oh fuck, ughh!" Rome moans as he grabs Evan's head and pushes it deeper onto his dick.

"Ughhh! Mmmmmm!" Evan moans as he continues to suck Rome's cock.

"Damn, you're really good at this!" Rome moans as he starts to feel his orgasm building.

"Ughhh! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Rome moans as he starts to shoot his load into Evan's mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Evan moans as he swallows Rome's load.

"Mmppphhhh!" Rome moans as he feels his cock spasm and start to spew more cum into Evan's mouth.

"Fuuuck! Mmmmm!" Evan moans as he keeps swallowing Rome's load. But Evan continues to suck even harder.

"Ughhh! Fuck! I'm cumming again! Okay, enough..." Rome moans as he continues to pump his load into Evan's mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Evan moans as he continues to swallow Rome's load. He continues to suck HARDER.

"Man, I said enough..." Rome whimpers. But Evan sucks harder. Rome starts to feel a bit weak.

"No, I said stop!" Rome whimpers. But Evan keeps sucking harder.

"UGHHHHH! FUCK PLEASE! STOP!" Rome screams.

"ugh I'm cumming again!" Rome yells as he shoots his load into Evan's mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Evan moans as he continues to forcefully suck Rome's load out.

Rome tries to push Evan away, but to his surprise, Evan is not moved by this. He seems stronger

"Mmmmmmm!" Evan moans as he continues to suck Rome's load out. He feels himself getting bigger and stronger.

Evan starts feeling his arms and chest be filled with more mass as he swallows more of Rome's seed.

"Ughhhh, dude please!" Rome cries out in pain as he feels his cock spasm and start to spew his load into Evan's mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Evan moans as he continues to swallow Rome's load.

Evan feels his cock grow an inch or two, he also feels Rome's shrink in his mouth.

"Ughhh! Ughhh! AAAAAAAAH!" Rome screams as he feels his cock spasm and shoot his load into Evan's throat. Evan swallows it all and stops.

Evan then stands, looking Rome in the eye. Rome opens his eyes and notices how he isn't looking down at Evan that much anymore.

"Fuck dude, that was hot!" Evan breaks the silence. Rome is still too stunned to speak. Rome begins looking at Evan's body, noticing how muscled Evan is.

Evan then proceeds to inspect his now 8 inch cock and brags about it to Rome, "Wow, this is huge, thanks for that!". Rome looks at his own cock and sees his shrunken 6 incher, also noticing his own body.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! MY COCK! M-MY BODY!"

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1