Brent's first time (Part 2/2 added 3/27)

tester26

From how this ends and how the other ones start, there seems to be maybe a bit more prequel? Lets hope so!

9 minutes ago, spacevlad said:

So excited to see more Brent and I think prequel stories are a great idea. 

Hell yeah! Hes already fucking huge in the originals, i wanna see how this hot god got there!

• Upvote 1

Your stories are always top notch, but your Brent series is on another level. I’m hoping we get to see a little bit more of prequel Brent since he is so different from the cocky beast we got in the original. Fantastic work, can’t wait to see what comes next!

Here comes part 2, enjoy!

A FEW DAYS LATER

Thankfully, the bathroom was empty as Brent lifted his shirt and stared at himself in the mirror.

Looking at his reflection, the senior's gaze took in his altered appearance, tracing over the lines of lean but toned muscle under his lightly tanned skin. His chest was slightly more pronounced and noticeable, as was his abdomen. If he looked close enough, he could see the outline of his abdominal muscles, and it gave him a slight trill of excitement. Dropping his shirt back down, Brent curled one of his arms up towards his reflection, admiring the bulge of muscle that had never been there before. Instead of a lanky, average looking teen in the mirror, he saw a more athletic, fit looking man.

His eyes dipped lower, passing over the noticeably larger bulge in the front of his jeans, and he grinned to himself, biting his lip slightly. He had already spied a few second glances his way from a few other students, directed below the belt. It was hard not to take a longer look at his newly 'improved' body, especially now that his pants tended to be just a size too small, his package more nicely framed and accentuated below the fabric. To be fair, Brent couldn't stop checking out himself down there every chance he got, still in slight disbelief it had all actually happened.

It had been the better part of a week since the house party across town, and rumors of a guy from another school going missing after said party had trickled into Brent's high school. At first, his moral conscience had wanted him to tell someone...anyone...about what had happened. But as he admired himself in the bathroom mirror the next morning, he couldn't help but wonder....who would believe him? More over, what exactly would they do to him; lock him up? No...the more the senior thought about it, the more he knew it was best to just keep his mouth shut.

"Besides," he thought, turning to examine his reflection a bit more. "I kinda like the new me..."

The bell rang once more, and Brent swore under his breath as he grabbed his bag and darted out of the bathroom and down the hall. The corridors were empty and he cursed himself as he sped towards his next class, slinking in and making his way to the back. He had just about made it to his desk, where a loud cough emanated from the front of the room. "Nice of you to join us, Mr. Jacobs," the rather stern looking teacher behind the desk growled. "Take your seat."

Nodding and keeping his head down, the young man slipped into his desk and kept quiet. The teacher then turned to the board and began her lesson, but her words were like background noise, as Brent propped his arm up and stared blankly at the board.

It was hard to focus on her lesson, as like pretty much this entire week, his mind was filled with both the memory of the party. He shuffled in his seat as a gentle warmth trickled into his groin, remembering the sensations of being inside the handsome Jose before he....er, went away. His friends had asked him about it, naturally, since they had all ditched, but Brent just shrugged and told them he had gone home after an hour. He never told them he had gotten laid - or the other thing - instead preferring to keep his new secrets to himself, enjoying the little rush he got from them. After all...not like he had planned it, right?

His hand dripped down to idly rub over the bulge in his jeans, feeling the newly increased weight of his package as it struggled to fit inside the fabric of his pants and boxers. Admittedly, the feeling of him stretching out the front of his pants did give him a little thrill, as well as a bit of stimulation throughout the day. Still, he reasoned, might be best to go shopping sooner rather than later.

A thunk! brought him out of his stupor, as a large ruler slapped against his desk he jerked back upright, only to see his teacher standing before his desk looking cross. "Mr, Jacobs!" she growled. "Is it too much to ask a young man to pay attention when he is being spoken to?"

"I...er..." Brent stammered.

"I do not appreciate being ignored in my own class, especially after you decided to show up late to begin with," the woman snarled, smacking his desk again. He saw that in her hand was a slip of paper, and his heart sank. "Detention, now," she said, stalking back to the front of the class. Brent hung his head timidly, taking the slip of paper as well as his belongings and slunk out of class, feeling the eyes of everyone else upon him.

Detention was held in one of the farther classrooms in the school, and Brent sighed as he pushed open the door to look inside. The old classroom was empty, save for a young substitute teacher at the front of the room, going over a stack of paperwork. The sub looked up as Brent shuffled over and handed him the paper, letting out a tsk as he read over it. "I see," the man churred. "Well, take a seat. You can either work on homework if you have it, or I can give you a worksheet," he said, pointing to the nearest desk by the front.

Brent nodded and sunk into the indicated desk, slouching as he sighed. Part of him wanted to admonish himself for getting into trouble like this, but the other part of his brain shrugged it off. "Well, how can I not be absorbed in...I mean....focused on what happened?" He wondered, idly picking at the peeling paint of the desk. His groin gave an almost sympathetic twinge, making him shuffle a bit in his seat as he adjusted himself in his ill-fitting pants, unknowingly getting the attention of the sub.

The college-aged sub looked up from his paper as the teen squirmed in his seat, and he inhaled to say something, when his gaze caught the sight under Brent's desk. The young teacher's mouth closed as he saw the rather noticeable bulge in the teen's jeans, blushing as he saw the teen adjust himself almost casually. Admittedly, the sight surprised him a bit; it was unlike a teen to have a bulge like that, and the sub couldn't help but steal a few more glances at it. His eyes flicked up to the teen's face, but the boy was off in space again, unaware. The sub's gaze dropped again and he bit his lip softly, shuffling in his chair as his own arousal stirred.

One thing about working in a high school with his tastes; it was hard to ignore all the young studs parading around, dealing with hormones, puberty and the like. He had been there fairly recently himself after all, and made sure to offer his help - discreetly of course - to a few of the jocks over the semester. He prided himself on his youthful good looks and his fit body; he dressed regularly in tight polo shirts to show off his firm muscles, making it fairly easy to pick up any of the horny atheletes that were ripe for the picking. The sub subtly looked over at the cute teen twink once more, admiring the lean build and the almost out-of-place shape in his jeans. Reaching down under his own desk, he carefully adjusted himself through his slacks, starting to piece together just why this young teen was so...distracted in class.

"You know," he finally said in a causal tone, making Brent jump slightly as he was brought back to the present. Once he had the teen's attention, the sub spoke up again, meeting his gaze. "There's really no reason for you to be here, what with a silly reason like 'not paying attention in class' as the crime," the young teacher shrugged, offering the teen a grin.

"Um...but I got detention," Brent murmured, shuffling in his seat as he met the sub's gaze.

"Honestly....sounds a little bogus to me," the sub said, lowering his voice to a more conspiratorial tone. "Between you and me, I think its a waste of both our time to be here." He watched the young teen blink, knowing he had gotten his attention. "If you want..." the sub continued, "You could probably slip on out of here and just go home. I won't tell."

"Y-you won't?" Brent asked. "Really?"

The sub nodded, grinning. "Sure....if you do me a solid." He saw the teen's gaze grow guarded, and quickly added. "Don't worry...its nothing you won't enjoy."

Brent shuffled uncomfortably as the college-aged sub stood up and slowly walked to his table, leaning over the desk slightly. "Um..."

"Look cutie," the teacher whispered. "I can see you squirming in your seat there, with those pants a little too tight." He grinned a bit wider at the flush of red in Brent's ears, and went on. "I think we both know why you couldn't pay attention in class. So tell you what; I'll help you with your little 'problem', and in return, let you scoot on out of here, with no one else the wiser." He grinned reassuringly. "That way, we both get something we need."

Brent looked over the sub uncertainly, even though he felt his arousal pressing more firmly against the inside of his jeans. He couldn't deny his arousal - it was almost constantly smouldering since the party - but getting propositioned by a teacher was a little shocking. "I don't....er....know if we should," he murmured. Part of him wanted to get his rocks off, as even jerking at home didn't seem to staunch his libido now. But here, in the classroom, where anyone could walk in?

"Come on, cutie," the sub said softly, still grinning. He reached down and gently rubbed over Brent's groin, earning a soft 'eep' in response. "I promise you'll enjoy it." He felt Brent's arousal throb in response, pushing against the fabric, and he took that as an affirmative. Sinking down to his knees, the sub slid under the desk before Brent could reply, caressing he thick bulge in his jeans.

Brent bit his lip and squirmed, even as he felt himself straining his jeans from the older male's touch. His libido was quickly overriding his reason centers, feeling his enlarged balls churn with the need to get off. "O-okay..." he finally whispered as he was felt up, spreading his legs in acceptance as the sub moved under his desk. "Just...don't tell anyone."

"Not a soul," the sub murmured as he licked his lips, his deft hands undoing the front of the teen's jeans and allowing that straining package to push free. He grinned as he saw the tent in Brent's boxers, the tip already darkened with precum as it fought against its fabric prison. Rubbing over the barely restained cock inside, he gave it a soft squeeze, earning a soft moan from above the desk he was hunched under. The shape under his hand throbbed harder, pushing out more against the fabric until the sub took pity on the shy male, and pulled those tight boxers down to reveal the prize inside.

Brent's aching cock sprung free from its confinement, nearly hitting the college-aged sub in the nose. He bit his lip and gripped the top of the desk, shooting a quick glance towards the door in case someone came by. But it was only the beginning of the hour, and classes had barely begun, so the hallways were quiet and empty. Feeling himself throbbing free, Brent ducked his head down to his lap to see the sub gaping at his overly large cock. "U-um...is something wrong?" he asked softly.

"Wrong?" the sub murmured. "My god dude...its anything but," he said, reaching closer and gripping the thick piece of meat. Brent's cock was a healthy ten inches long, nearly as thick as the lean sub's wrist, pulsing slowly as a bead of precum slowly trickled down from the tip. Below it, two large orange-sized balls, gently churning with goodness knows how much pent up need. The sub lightly hefted one to feel its weight, even as he pressed his face to the shaft of the teen's enlarged cock. "Damn kid...you'd put a lot of jocks in this school to shame," the sub muttered, letting Brent's jeans and boxers fall to around his ankles, leaving his whole package bare and in the open.

"Heh...yeah?" Brent grinned sheepishly. He couldn't deny the slight rush of pride and satisfaction at hearing that, knowing most guys built like him weren't expected to be well-equipped like this. He could feel a sense of confidence settling in his chest, making him grin a little more easily as he scooted his hips forward a bit more. "Think you can handle it?" he smirked, before he knew what he was saying.

The sub looked up at the grinning teen for a moment, before getting the hint and slowly drawing a lick up the top half of the pulsing cock. Brent grunted and his eyes grew half-lidded as he bit his lip, feeling the electric pleasure of someone's tongue along his sensitive cock. "Mmmff..." he murmured softly, his hips twitching a bit as the sub repeated the action again, and then again. His hand snaked under the desk without thinking, resting atop the back of the sub's head and holding him to his groin. "Mm...that's good," the teen grunted quietly.

The young teacher groaned against the hot piece of meat, his hand barely able to wrap around the base. He slurped over the head a few times, before slowly swallowing around it. He heard the soft gasp from above as his mouth wrapped around the sensitive cock in a warm, wet embrace, earning a thick pulse of precum lancing into the back of his throat. The sub gagged softly in surprise and swallowed, allowing another inch or two of the teen's thick cock to slide into his mouth. He could feel the small hand on the back of his head urging him on, even as the tip started prodding at the back of his throat. Pulling back slightly, the sub gulped the second shot of precum as best he could, before another twitch of those lean hips sutffed his mouth full again, and that hand pushed him down a little more firmly. "Hhrgk..."

"K-keep...going..." Brent gasped softly, a touch of a growl in the back of his throat as his cock was enveloped in that warm and eager mouth. His hips jerked slightly, like he wanted to shove forward and bury himself inside, but his remaining self-control fought the urge down. If he made the teacher choke, he'd probably stop this, and the last thing Brent needed was to be blue-balled like this for the rest of the day. Instead, he kept his hand firmly on the back of the man's head, encouraging him on as he felt the sub begin to slowly bob and suck up and down. "Nnnngh...fuck..."

The sub could feel his jaw strain slightly as nearly half the teen's oversized cock pushed in and out of his mouth, trying to swallow around it each time the tip hit the back of his throat. It had been some time since he had someone this big in his mouth, and it took some concentration not to gag. Even so, a trickle of precum and saliva dribbled from the corner of his stretched lips, dripping down his chin as he bobbed in time with the twiching hips of the student. "Ggrlk...hhgh..."

Brent panted as he hunched over the desk, his throbbing cock sinking inside that warm orifice over and over. He peeled off his shirt and fondled his hard body as he felt his orgasm build. Already he could feel his pent-up balls churned and tightening, and he knew it wasn't going to be long. "Unnff...so good," he grunted, his tongue lolling out a bit. "N-not gonna last long," he said a bit louder to warn the sub under his desk.

Despite the young man's warning, the sub was well aware of how close the teen was to the edge. His hands had been stroking the half of the huge cock that was outside his mouth, feeling it throb and pulse in his hands. The sub dimly wondered what it would be like that try and take the beast all the way down his throat, but the thought was driven from his mind as that hand on the back of his head pushed down hard, and he found his gullet packed full of teenage cock before he could struggle. "H-hhrgrkkk!"

The teen bit his lip as he shoved forward, his own need and growing dominance overriding his worry about hurting the other male, as he stuffed as much of his needy cock into that muzzle as he could. He was dimly aware of the feeling of the sub's throat spreading and stretching around the tip of his cock, but it was the sensation in his overly full balls that drove him onwards, tugging the older male down as far as he could around his throbbing cock. "N-nngh...g-gotta cum!" he growled out, arching his hips and pushing as much as he could inside that struggling maw as his cock pulsed heavily.

The sub had no choice as that thick cock was pushed into and down his gullet by the teen's surprising strength. He could feel his throat bulge lewdly as he was forced to deepthroat it. Brent's growl was a distant sound in his ears as the rush of thick, sticky teen cum began spurting down his throat and straight into his guts. He could feel each kick of the teen's dick inside his gullet, pulsing and throbbing as it unloaded down into his stomach. It was all the sub could do to remember to breathe through his nose as cum trickled from the corner of his mouth, what little wasn't being blasted into his guts.

"Take it...ohh fuck yes," Brent snarled, his free hand gripping the desk tightly. His earlier reservation had all but been smothered by the urge to cum inside the other male, the growing seed of dominance spreading though his lower belly and chest. Feeling something warm wrapped around his huge cock...it only made him throb harder as another heavy splurt pumped down the sub's gullet. His balls practically ached as they emptied themselves, churning hard with each pump of his hips. "Thats it...all of it now..."

The sub whimpered slightly, though it came out more a gurgling burble from the thick cock stuffing his mouth, along with the thick jets of teen cream filling him up. Already he felt full, like he had eaten a big lunch, from the sheer amount this young, lean stud was packing into him. When he finally felt Brent's orgasm subside and the hand on his head grow slack, he slowly pulling back, coughing as his throat was freed from the huge cock inside it. The tip popped from his mouth with a wet slurp, spraying a last little jet across his face as he hacked and tried to catch his breath. "H-hurk...ghack...*couch*...h-holy fuck, dude...."

Brent smiled in his blissful post-orgasm rush, leaning back and looking down between his legs at the coughing sub, his face splattered with the last of his thick seed. "Hehe....you liked that?" he rumbled softly.

"N-ngh...yeah.." the sub panted, licking his lips as the taste of the teen flooded his senses. He pulled off his shirt to wipe his face clean, then leaned in, nuzzling the dripping cock as it pulsed softly, still hard.

The teen sighed as his still-sensitive cock was nuzzled, earning another spurt of cum from the tip as he relaxed in his chair. "Mmm....might have to do this more often, yeah?" he chuckled. He felt he sub's response by way of that tongue slowly licking over is tip, making him bite his lower lip and stifle another gasp. "Oohh...I'll take that as a yes," he growled, giving a soft buck of his hips. "Keep doing that..."

The subby older male was only to happy to keep servicing the hung teen stud. He licked over the thick tip, cleaning the remnants of cum from the pulsing meat, even as it spurted out again. He wriggled his tongue into that cumslit to catch it as it came out, pushing inside and delighting from the moan it caused from above. The sub pulled off of Brent's big dick and rubbed his face with it leaving a trail of sticky precum all over his face. 

Brent gasped as he felt the other male's tongue pushing into his cock slit, making him squirm at the new sensations it brought. His heavy cock throbbed in response, and he held the sub there as his tongue pushed deeper. "Nngh...f-fuck..." he panted, his hand pushing down on the sub's head harder. "Oohh that feels sooo good," he growled, squirming in his seat as he fucked the man's head. 

Despite the great feeling of this blowjob, part of him still missed that all-encompassing feeling of pounding Jose. He looked down at his thick meat buried halfway down the sub's throat, and then down between the sub's legs, where he had worked his pants open to free his own throbbing dick which was now dripping with pre. He grinned as he pushed the sub away and stood up. 

"W-wait...please?" the older male begged, one hand was furiously jerking himself while sucking the fingers on his other hand.

"On you your knees and hands dude, I'm going to fuck that ass!" commanded Brent, in a voice that surprised even himself.

"Wh-what? Fuck, wait," the sub stammered, even as he got into position beneath Brent. "W-we can't." he said, eyes darting back towards the classroom door briefly. 

"Please, if now one's walked in on us by now, I doubt they will," Brent rolled his eyes, lining up behind the sub and reaching down to grab his own, modest seven-inch cock, still throbbing hard. "You came on to me, remember? Don't act like you haven't been thinking it," he grinned, grinding himself against the teacher.

The sub bit his lower lip, he could feel his lust winning out; even though he'd 'helped' plenty of jocks before, Brent's dick was intimidating. He worried about crying out and drawing attention to them. Finally he sighed, giving in to the throbbing need between his legs. "A-alright," he said softly, slipping his pants off and arching his hips back into better position. "Just....just take it easy."

"Sure, yeah," Brent nodded, sliding his hips back until his thick tip pressed against his asshole. "Aww man...this is gonna feel sooo good," he growled softly, as he felt the tip begin to spread that ring of muscle around it.

"Oh yeah, take it easy big guy... That's it, oh yeah that good," said the teacher as Brent started to slowly insert his huge cock his ass.

The man gasped and arched his hips as he felt the thick shaft beginning to push inside. He was far from a virgin, but the sheer size made him feel like it all over again. He clenched his fist against the floor as Brent wedged that tip against his small pucker. "F-fuuck...ngh...you're too bi-AH!" he yelled out, as the teen's member slipped in with a wet squish of precum. "Ooooh shit...ohhh gods.." the man panted heavily, feeling the head and first inches of the younger teen push inside his passage.

Ten thick inches of teen dick pulled at the teacher's insides, before plunging back in, each slow but steadily increasing thrust forcing the heavy cock deeper each time. "F-fuu-uuuck!" the college-aged man moaned out, squirming under his smaller partner as Brent set a steady rhythm of working himself inside. His breath came in deep gasps as he fought to keep himself braced under the teen's movements. "A-ahh! Damn...g-go easy!"

"H-holy you're tight," Brent grimaced, feeling like the man's insides were trying to crush his dick. He managed to pull back and thrust in a bit deeper, bringing a groan from below him. The substitute teacher swore he could see stars as he was railed by the teen and his overly large cock, feeling those heavy balls thud up into his own as he was hollowed out by the sheer size of the thing. It was all he could do to brace himself under the slightly smaller male as he was mounted like a bitch in heat. Between his legs, his own modestly sized cock squirted ropes of cum onto the floor, his orgasm being pounded out of him by the sheer mass of flesh pummelling his insides. "Ahh! Ahh! Ahhh! Ah!"

"Shit, your cock so big, your cock is fucking huge, FUCK that feels good, please don't stop fucking me!!" howled the sub.

"Fuck yeah...keep moaning," Brent snarled, slamming his hips into the sub over and over again. Any and all concern was out the proverbial window at this point, as he pounded the older man below him. He could smell the other man's orgasm, and it only drove him harder. The only thing that registered in the teen's mind was how good that tight passage wrapped around his pulsing cock. "Nnngh...yeah, bitch...you like this big cock stuffing you?" he said, pulling the man's hair roughly.

"Mmmf! Fuck yes!" the sub cried out, hips jerking as he emptied his balls onto the floor, his body screaming in pleasure from having something so huge inside him. He could already feel another orgasm building in his balls as Brent hammered away at his prostate and sensitive insides. "D-don't stop. Please!"

Brent merely nodded in agreement, hammering the sub until he came again. With that orgasm Brent changed his tempo, pulling out briefly to spank the moaning man with his wet and throbbing dick. Now he pistoned his hips up and down, sinking nearly his full length with each thrust,  alternating spanks with hard thrusts, his nuts audibly beating against the older man's ass.

Brent huffed and leaned back, holding the sub by shoulder and hip as he drilled into him hard and steady. He drilled and nailed and pounded the sub again and again, picking up speed, until finally he felt his orgasm rise within him. "Hnngh...fuck...I gotta cum," he grunted, hunching back over the sub's form once more. He jackhammered the poor man hard and fast for a moment, before he snapped his hips as tight as he could as his own orgasm hit.

The flood of cum that began pumping inside practically drove the breath from the sub's lungs, as the younger stud began to fill and breed him. "Hhrgk! Ack...i-it...its....fuck!" he gasped and whimpered, unable to form a coherent thought as he rode out the teen bucking atop his back.

Brent's vision swam as he unloaded into the sub below, his orgasm stronger than he could ever remember. He could feel his heavy balls pulling up tight between his legs and they worked to empty themselves. "Rrrff..fuck...take it," he grunted, still thrusting away as his body worked on autopilot. "Take it all, bitch..."

"L-little more..." Brent groaned, panting, as he hugged the sub against him. He was dimly aware that the sub had stopped moaning, but all he could focus on was riding the last of his orgasm. His cock throbbed hard and his balls clenched, sending forth another deluge into the male below. "A-al-almost..." he gasped. "Y-yes....fuck..." his tongue lolled out in bliss.

Finally, after what felt like a full minute or two of cumming, Brent relaxed and gasped heavily. "Ohhhh fuck...." he groaned, arching his back as his cock pulsed securely in the male under him. He stroked the sub's sides, almost affectionately, his mouth wide with a huge smile. "Duuude...that was soooo good," he sighed.

The young teacher was completely wiped out, laid beneath Brent's young body like a rag-doll. Brent admired the man's defined back and ass, a puddle of cum oozing out of where the two were joined onto the floor, his dick still largely hard and buried inside. Immediately, the young teen's mind flashed back to the night of the party, and the image of Jose riding his cock before being absorbed into him. His cock throbbed in response and Brent bit his lip. In his mind's eye he saw Jose slowly melting away into him, and his muscles glowing as they grew. That growing warmth and surge of confidence filled his chest once more, and Brent reached out to gently grip the unconscious sub's shoulders. His arms wrapped around the lean shoulders, and with an assured slowness, began pulling the sub into a bearhug. "M-mine..." he growled.

The sub squirmed weakly beneath him, his breathing heavy and laced with the musky scent of the teen. Being so drunk on the young stud's cum and pheromones had made him light-headed. Brent panted and bucked his hips forward as he tugged backwards with his arms, letting out a groan as he felt his body heat up and glow. He looked over at the door quickly, making sure it was still closed and empty. His eyes darted up at the clock; still another twenty minutes till the bell. He could feel more and more of the sub slipping into him, and with each throb, the warmth and assurance building in his gut became stronger. "Th-this feels too good," he panted in his own mind. "And why should I? If it was me ...nngh...some other guy wouldn't care about me." He grunted and growled as he stuffed the older male further into himself, slowly growing more and more sure of himself as the pleasure radiated through his body. 

The young predator huffed and growled as he hunched over his partner, his toes curling as the chest of the sub merged with his own. He could feel the other male still struggling unconsciously, making him snarl and squeeze tighter. He gripped the teacher's trim waist and tugged him closer, sliding his hands along the sub's muscles as they sank into him. "O-oohh fuck yess..." Brent hissed, baring his teeth as the aching emptiness he felt was slowly getting filled. "Get in there," he growled softly, wriggling on the ground as he felt himself growing heavier bit by bit. "Goood boy..."

The more of the sub that slipped into his body, the less Brent cared about the consequences of his actions. The pleasure was simply mind-blowing, and it felt so right. The party had helped him unlock something...glorious, giving herself to his body in order to make him better. Now, this horny college sub was doing the same, and Brent smiled as his body flushed with the warmth of these sensations. He was a predator, and he loved it. "You wanted my dick...now you get to be a part of it," the teen panted, lust fueling every muscle as he pushed and worked the older male deeper.

As the seconds ticked by, more and more of the sub was absorbed into the teen's glowing body. Brent had rolled over to let gravity take over and stroked his rock hard cock, panting at the dual sensations of absorbing all that muscle as he stroked the sensitive flesh. Finally, the sub was gone, fully enveloped by Brent's hungry body. He groaned, standing up and walking to the teacher's chair, leaning back in the leather seat. "S-So..good..." he panted.

Brent continued to jerk off, the need to cum rising once again despite having gotten off just a bit ago. The sub inside was compressed down and slowly digested by the predator teen's body. As the teen stroked himself off, he could feel his orgasm beginning to rise as he watched the glow from his chest spread out across his body. His cock throbbed angrily in his grip and he gasped as it swelled once more. Brent's throbbing cock pulsed and engorged with new mass with each beat of his heart and balls, inching longer and thicker. As he watched, it rose up his lean belly steadily, his hand now barely able to wrap around the soda can thick girth. The thick tip rose up his chest, until it nearly rested between his pecs. Brent squirmed and groaned at the sensations of his cock stretching longer and thicker, nearly yelping out as the same rush of intoxicating warmth that filled his dick now spread to the rest of his body.

His abdomen clenched hard as the muscles grew, adding in more mass under his skin.  His nicely defined chest grew thicker and plumper, expanding outwards gently, until his pectorals stood out nearly a whole inch from his torso, firm and wide with lean muscle. Brent squeezed his  cock almost painfully tight as his arms lengthened slightly, bulging with new muscle fibre as it grew in. He leaned back and stretched out his legs as they grew further away from him, reaching out inches and inches as his quads and other leg groups bulged with increased mass.

The young senior squirmed in his seat as the changes continued, the man's absorbed mass being added to his own as new muscle and size. He could feel his body pulsing as it grew. Brent panted and arched his back, too lost to the rush of pleasure and growth to even care if someone walked in now. His body stretched as he felt his body expand ever so gently and steadily. Finally, the warm rush vanished from his limbs and raced back to his cock, just in time to splurt forth from his enlarged cock as thick, white streams of teen cum. Brent bit down on his own hand to keep from howling as came all over the desk in front of him, emptying out the remains of the sub that his body hadn't consumed, until he nearly coated the entire surface of it with his seed.

Panting, the teen sagged back into the chair, his thick cock thumping against his abdomen as it leaked the young teacher's last bits onto his pecs. Slowly, he managed to sluggishly pull himself up from his chair and find his pants, only to groan as he found himself unable to fit his enlarged junk inside now. His balls hung low and heavy under his huge cock, easily the size of oranges, and he was just able to hold one in his hand. Brent sighed, and looked around the empty classroom, until he spied the sub's jacket hanging off a hook on the wall. He stalked over and wrapped it around his waist as best he could, before tugging on his now ill-fitting t-shit. Quickly checking to make sure of the time, and that no one was approaching the door, the young teen used the sub's polo shirt to sponge off as much of the thick cum coating his desk. The whole thing was sticky and soaked, but it managed the job well enough. Hopefully the rest would dry by time anyone else came looking.

Holding the sub's coat around his waist, Brent shuffled to the door and peeked out into the empty hallway. He checked to enure there was no one around, then darted as swiftly and quietly as he could down to his locker. He grabbed his gym bag out and then made his way to the nearest bathroom and shut the door.

Once inside, he tossed the cum-soaked shirt into the trash-bin, then peeled off his tight jeans as well and tossed them as well. The sub's jacket soon followed, all the better to hide the evidence of the sub's disappearance. As Brent pulled out his gym clothes - that had ironically been a tad big on him before - he paused to admire himself in the mirror. This morning, he had seen a lean twink with barely noticeable muscles looking back it him from the surface. Now, the image of a well-toned jock grinned back at him as he rubbed his hands down his newly enhanced form, with his firm abdomen and chest moving under his skin each time he flexed or turned. He was taller too; at least a few inches more than before, only adding to his new athletic appearance.

His hand dipped lower and hefted his enlarged meat. His cock was now roughly the size of his own forearm, and easily a foot in length. Gone was the below average teen from last week....replaced by the young stud of a predator grinning at him from the mirror. "This is me now," Brent rumbled as he flashed his brilliant white smile at himself. "And I like the new me."

He pulled on his gym clothes, chuckling at how the track shorts still showed off his hefty package underneath, even as his cock eventually softened. His shirt was tight, but not overly so, still showing off the shape of his muscled torso beneath the fabric. He would definitely have to go clothes shopping tonight.

Giving himself one last fondle through his shorts, Brent checked himself in the mirror once more. He could just imagine the looks he'd get when he wore these next gym class... and maybe find myself another partner, he mused with a predatory grin. Blowing his reflection a kiss, the muscled stud slipped out the bathroom and towards the front door, deciding to skip the rest of the day and head home.

After all...he still had detention, didn't he?

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

2/2? So that's the end of this then? The full Brent saga is done? What a wild ride. Thanks for writing it!

• Like 1