Reduced Capacity (Part 2 added May 9th 2024)

Littlerjim

Oh boy, Harris doesn’t know what he’s unleashed into the world.  If I had to guess the pills were the only thing keeping Rhys small. Can’t wait to see where this goes!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wrestlejock646 said:

I'm having a negative, visceral response to Harris already.

Good 😁

LITTLERJIM IS BACK AND I CAN TELL ITS GOING TO BE ANOTHER BANGER!!! I'm already trying to figure out what theme the growth is going to have in this one (and I'm kind of hoping to see a little cumflation this time).

• Like 2

Part 2

“Oh I think I know exactly what I’ve done!” Harris crowed, looking at the doubled over giant with glee. “You think I wouldn’t notice? The way you flaunt your size at me at every opportunity. As if it was yours to begin with. As if you deserved it! Let's see how you like it being knocked down a peg or two.”

Harris walked over to his bed, grabbing his phone before pointing it at Rhys whilst he was still doubled over with pain. He was shocked, then, by the speed at which a thick limb reached out and knocked it from his hands, smashing it to pieces on the opposite wall.

“Hey! You’ll pay for that-” he managed to say before the other arm reached out and grabbed him, pulling him close to the giant man. Rhys face was inches above his own, teeth clenched and breathing laboured. His scent seemed denser than normal.

“You think this is easy?” he said, his tone icy and livid.

“Are you fucking kidding?” Harris spat back, his indignation overcoming the undeniable knot of fear in his stomach. Unless those pills wore off soon, he was still in a lot of trouble. “Everything you get is handed to you on a plate! You didn’t earn it!”

“I didn’t fucking ask for it, fucking moron. Did I ask to be carted around in a truck like livestock? To not be able to ride a bike with my friends because there was none that could support me? To be carted around in a van like livestock? To be constantly scared of breaking everything I so much as grazed? Because I went through all that before my 10th birthday.”

Harris scoffed. “Fuck you, man, check your fucking ego, you’re not that big.

“You think this is big?” That last word was punctuated with a deep bassy resonance. He didn’t shout; it was like someone had suddenly leant on his volume control and the room shook from the force of Rhys’ voice alone. When he spoke next however, it was a quiet, dangerous hiss.

“You don’t know the fucking meaning of the word. But you will.”

All it was, was a casual flick of the wrist. That’s all Harris saw anyway, apart from his own legs and arms lifted suddenly up in front of him, dragged behind as they struggled to match the pace with which his torso was flung. This happened in slow motion, because in actuality he had collided with the opposite wall within a second. He hit hard enough to fracture some of the plasterwork, yelping with pain that zig zagged down his back. He almost seemed to pause again before falling, sprawling onto Rhys’ bed.
It wasn’t a soft landing; the springs in Rhys’ mattress had been squashed into submission months ago.

He panted as he tried to calm himself and assess the situation. Any thoughts of laying into his roommate, verbally or physically, did not make it past the most cursory of thoughts. The pain in his back still throbbed, and despite his ego still desperately clinging on - after all, the pills were bound to wear off soon, right? - he was aware of just how dangerous his position was right this second. Harris had unmasked his roommate who, for now at least, possessed enough raw strength to seriously harm, if not kill him.

There was the door, of course, but Rhys stood between him and his egress. Harris could barely even see the edge of it past the large man’s heaving lats, his own breathing also laboured. Harris knew from sore experience that Rhys was much, much faster than he looked. On flat ground there was no match between the two; just last month Rhys had joined in a game of tag rugby with some of his friends, and had moved with all the speed and power of a steam train.

But this wasn’t flat ground. They were in a tight room, with a doorway for Rhys to squeeze through and multiple more, if Harris could duck past him and down the corridor quick enough. And if he could do that, he could hide, he could call for help, call the cops even! All he had to do was get out of this room first, out through the - 

Where was the door?

The thought scratched at his brain trying to get in, but it was like trying to hear underwater - all of his thoughts came slow and gloopy, and he shook his head, trying to focus. He hadn’t moved. Rhys hadn’t moved. He could see the door a minute ago but now all he could see was Rhys. Still heaving with breath, his arms broad in a shirt that was starting to tear open, his head and neck bowed under the ceiling - oh no. No, no, no, no, no, no-

“No.” It had just slipped out, not a statement of defiance, but a squeak of defeat.

“Finally fucking noticed have you?” With a grunt, Rhys’ head stretched another inch along the ceiling, and his shirt ripped just a little more. “Fucking tight..”

Rhys reach up to tear his shirt away but even that movement, of simply placing one hand on its opposite shoulder, was enough to break it across his back. Removing it was like tearing wet tissue paper, like it didn’t even want to resist.

Harris watched in open mouthed horror at the sight before him. Rhys’ muscles undulated and pumped outwards, whether he moved them or not - though he did quite a lot. He flexed, but it was clear he wasn’t posing - it was like stretching after an interminably long car ride, and he even groaned with satisfaction as it did so.

“Awww, yeah
” he intoned, once again setting rattling the glass in the window panes, “It’s been so long since I had a chance to let it all out like this. I’d consider thanking you, if you weren’t such a little prick.”

Harris remained silent. He wanted to respond, to spit some hard words back into Rhys’ face, to show him that, no matter what, he would never get the best of him. He found that he couldn’t speak at all. He sat there paralyzed watching the man grow, and grow. His socks were becoming too small for his feet, the tops inching down towards his ankles. The hem of his shorts meanwhile rose higher to - Harris was at least able to swallow when he saw it -  an impossibly sized bulge at Rhys’ crotch. He wanted to pretend that it wasn’t real, but by this point, his roommate’s clothes were basically painted on. He could see what looked like a pair of ripe mangoes stuffed in there, an impossibly long and fat slab of flesh, its large helmet creeping closer and closer to the edge of the shorts

“Can’t move huh? Yeah, that’s my fault,” Rhys said, his shadow looming ever larger over the paralyzed Harris. “Well, no, it’s your fault really, but it’s my body doing it. Take a deep breath - you smell that?”

Harris felt his lungs inflate instantly at the suggestion, inhaling deeply of the rich, dense smell in the air. Not that he needed to try and smell it - he could fucking feel it. The already imposing presence of Harris was spreading, enveloping him like a dark aura of manliness that clung to his clothes, the room and the very air itself.

“Pheromones. I can’t help it. Normally it’s not so bad, sure they’re there, turning people on, telling people that I’m the alpha, to listen to what I say. But when I’ve been cooped up for so long, it all gets bottled up. You uncorked it all, and now you’ve overdosed. I don’t need to kick the shit out of you - and we both know I could, easily - because you’re so turned on by being close to me, that you’re my little bitch.”

“Am. Not.” Harris managed to get the words out, barely, but Rhys was far from convinced.

“Oh really? Then what do you call this?” He leant in close and, with one mighty digit, poked at the tent appearing in Harris’ shorts. “Drop them.”

Again, Harris’ body acted on auto-pilot, his hands dropping to his waistband before the fact of his movement even registered in his brain. As his shorts were removed, his thick 7 inch dick sprang up, smacking against the bottom of his abs. He used to be so proud of it, but felt his cheeks blush pink as Rhys snorted with derision.

“Actually I’m not sure what to call it either, haha!” His laugh was an obnoxious guffaw, and he moved his finger to prod the smaller man’s erection again - it was clear that his index finger was of a similar size. “It’s not a hard-on? Surely it must get bigger than that.”

Again, Harris felt one last ember of defiance flare in his breast.

“It. Is. Big” He managed to grunt.

“Tch. Poor, stupid Harris. Didn’t I tell you already? You don’t fucking know the meaning of the word.”

And with that he removed his own shorts - a single finger in his waistband and they all but disintegrated away. For Harris, it was like an oven door being opened - he could feel the heat radiating from the man, the scent so pure that all memory of any other smell was eradicated. But it was the sight of it that really got to him. Longer and fatter than Harris’s forearm, a thick veiny monument to manhood that still seemed to fall lazily against the monster’s thighs. Its head was hooded in a thick layer of foreskin, and the balls it rested over undulated and swelled even as he watched.

All other thoughts melted. Harris let out an excited squeak and felt his own cock twitch and pop, the first rope of his own cum hitting him square in the jaw, as three more joined in across his chest and abs, then finally it slowed to a dribble.

“Well that was easy,” Rhys teased, “I didn’t even do anything. You like this big, heavy monster cock, bitch boy?”

Harris said nothing. He stared at the pillar of flesh being waved in front of his face with undisguised lust.

“I asked you a question, you fucking answer,” Rhys demanded, smacking him across the jaw. It was a gentle tap - at least comparatively so. It was enough to knock a response out of Harris, but not enough to send him into the wall again; or through it.

“Y-yes
” Said Harris, unable to lie. “I love it.”

“But it’s not.” Rhys waved his dick up and down in front of Harris’ face again, watching the small man follow his every movement as if hypnotised. “This isn’t big. This is still soft, and even then, I’m still. Getting. Bigger. But you’ve already jizzed your little load just from the sight of me! You were a bitch all semester long, and you’re still a bitch now, aren’t you, bitch?”

“Y-yes
”

“Yes what?”

“Yes s-sir””

“You want to taste it, don’t you bitch? I can see you drooling,” Rhys sneered, holding his titanic member just inches in front of Harris’ face.

“Yes,” Harris breathed, shivering with anticipation.

“Would you like that? To slobber all over my fat balls, to stretch out your virgin throat with my fat meat and then to feel it grow inside you bigger and bigger until you feel it in your guts?”

“Please! Please let me!” Harris begged, his mouth puckering, tongue lolling for the cock just millimetres away from him - 

“Nah.”

Harris blinked and watched the titanic man step away from him.
“But I-”

“But you what? I’m not taking advantage of you like this,” Rhys said impatiently, not even looking at Harris as he stooped down and reached inside his closet. He pulled out what looked like a pair of spandex shorts, ridiculously oversized, though not compared to his still swelling body. He pulled them on, but they still bulged obscenely. “Shit
 left it too long
” he muttered underneath his breath.

“W-w-what are you d-doing?” Harris asked, his confusion cutting through the paralysis.

“I’m getting out of here. I don’t want my room wrecked when I outgrow it, and that won’t take long. Fuck, the door
” Rhys had now turned to face the exit of the room. Getting in and out was hard enough when he was less than 7ft tall, and now he was more than 8. It was a difficult task of pivoting through and he ended up pulling away part of the door jamb - but he managed it.

Rhys turned to face the room he had just left, smiling at the broken little man sitting on his bed, covered in his own jizz, unable to do anything but stare dumbfounded up at him.

“I’m not fucking a little bitch who can’t even think for himself,” he grinned, aware of people up and down the hall beginning to notice him, and not caring in the slightest. “I’m done chasing after you - if you want this, you can beg for it on your own terms.”

And with that he left.

It was ten minutes before Harris could move a muscle, and another ten before he could actually stand. He was angry, he was humiliated - especially when people passed by the still-open door, and saw him, cock out and deflating, still covered in cum. But he also knew, deep in the pit of his stomach - he had never been more turned on in his entire life.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

I expected the growth, but I really didn't expect it to hit so soon. I was kind of expecting a longer transition, but man was this good. I can't wait to see just how big he gets.

To be quite frank I'm not usually one for humiliation, though in this case you made Harris detestable enough that it felt more like revenge than humiliation. He played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. Honestly, what was he expecting to happen when you steal medication from someone built like a truck and 7 feet tall?

We also get a titillating glance into Rhys' past that I am sure will come up in the next chapter. The Introspection is coming back with a vengeance (mad respect for that), and it once again shows a care for characterization that speaks to the depth of your characters and the skill of your writing. I noticed it before in Being Better, but it looks like we're going to get another little bit of the difficulty of living at the size of a giant.  

I also deeply appreciate the consent in this. I know it's not really a Thing to look for here (and this isn't a slam), but I had a moment of clarity when I read this. My mind went from "Oh yeah here we go!" to "Oh
 oh yeah that's actually really decent of Rhys." The care for consent just makes him that much hotter to me. 

Once again, another banger of a chapter. I am eagerly awaiting the next addition.

• Like 5