The Bear's Cub Part 9

Omiganda

Sorry about the delay! I know someone was hoping that I'd post this sooner but I've been playing with college and Photoshop so I almost had too little time to write something new. Luckily, I got enough time next week to right atleast 2 new chapters. Crossing fingers! OH, and I hope you guys enjoy this one. The goal of this one was to flesh out the characters a little while adding a bit off...... color. Enjoy! :D

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1985-the-bears-cub-part-1/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2044-the-bears-cub-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2154-the-bears-cub-part-3/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2248-the-bears-cub-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2335-the-bears-cub-part-5/ 

Part 6: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2625-the-bears-cub-part-6/

Part 7: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2787-the-bears-cub-part-7/

Part 8: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2829-the-bears-cub-part-8/

The Bear’s Cub Part 9

It was a really different feeling walking around the frat house. My underwear was tight to my skin and felt so light, giving me a sort of sinful feel that gave me the feeling my parents could walk in at any moment and I’d be there, on full display to be embarrassed and almost naked. It was different here though. I felt really good for some reason. Almost as if I could walk around the Cave in nothing but a jockstrap and it would all be cool. I could just imagine Bear in a tight one himself and stretching it like its plastic wrap with that beast he was packing.

The house was quiet, a contrasting to all the other times I’d been in the Cave. There wasn't a massive frat horny frat member around that might try to take me and break me like a Slim Jim. Am I slut? I thought to myself a bit hesitantly. I really enjoyed the sex. Like, REALLY enjoyed the sex. But it was so much to take on from the time before all this started. I was a spring chicken in a field of hungry sex wolves with big muscles, wide struts, and big endowments centering the masterpieces. Was that wrong?

I thought about things like that and got chills up my spine as I walked down the stairs and pulled at the waistband again. I liked the feeling but it was still tight and it left a red mark when I looked down to observe. I could felt my cock harden as I imagined the red mark on someone bigger than me. I could see Donut now, his pale skin contrasting that red mark. My cock twitched in the pouch of my briefs as I thought about him. I thought I was bound to drool the way I was thinking about all those amazing curves and that red hair flaring out as he held me down. I’m not cheating on anyone, I thought. I have nothing to be ashamed of.

I laughed at the realization that I wasn’t alone in the fact that I always thought about sex. It was fucking college! Everyone’s thinks about it! I probably think as much about them as straight guys think about girls, I joked to myself. I was a little hesitant to enter the kitchen now. It was such a humbling experience how my little 5’6 body had trouble reaching counters because the house was made for much bigger men. Everything cookable was up at the top of the drawers and I didn’t want t look ridiculous climbing the kitchen counter like a toddler trying to get food on their own. The only thing I could reach were the poptarts. There were so many different kinds I found it almost odd that any of the cubs would eat these. They probably dissolved in their systems in, what, less than 2 hours? Regardless, my stomach got me raring to jump and grab a box of plain strawberry that I practically flew to reach. It was when I landed that I stopped in my tracks and I looked at my feet. Something wasn’t right. I knew for a fact that, because I was so small, the ground didn’t create much of a vibration when I landed. I shouldn’t have heard a sound.

Then, I looked at my feet and gasped. The way they reached out didn’t look the same. Were they bigger? I went over to the kitchen table and just looked at my feet as I ate poptarts, my eyes intently looking for differences. My feet were healthy and clean, like I always kept them. But my legs didn’t connect them the way my body did. There was even a vein as if there were actual muscle in there!

A smile crept on my face for a second as I reached for another pack of Poptarts but suddenly my thoughts sort of shrank in my head. They seemed really insignificant suddenly.  Who gives a fuck about feet or food, I suddenly thought. Where had this come from? I was motionless as thoughts ran through my mind. My feet are puny. These little tappers aren’t worth shit. But Bear’s……

I didn’t even realize my hand was in my little briefs as I thought about the cubs. I subconsciously leaned back in my chair and looked up at the ceiling. If I could see myself, it would have looked like I was looking into another world or at a television. It wasn’t far off as I thought of Bear and the cubs. HIS cubs. My cock was rapidly getting hard as I lay in my briefs on the kitchen chair, moaning as my cock grew in my hand. Was it bigger? I didn’t take a quality second to think about that as I pounded away in my briefs. I didn’t realize my other hand was rubbing against my body until I was fully hard. Whoa, where did all of those muscles come from? Before I knew it, I was really looking at my body. The muscles weren’t large. Still, they were tight and lean like a track athlete. I felt the strength in the muscles and flexed some. My body felt so firm now! I was fidgeting in the chair a little. Rubbing here, then rubbing there. My mouth was gaping open as I tried to release the pressure from touching my own nipples. I didn’t remember having sensitive nipples till now. I was so in the throes of pleasure, I could tell my toes were curling. I leaned back in the chair and was practically using the head of the seat stand at a 45 degree angle from the ground. I was practically hovering as my legs flexed and lifted my ass off the chair. “Ugh!” I grunted as my cock tightened and shot off my jizz like a gun. There was more than I remembered as I actually came for a good bit and it got on the table.

When it was over, I was in the chair still, my body weak from climax. My eyes were closed as I tried to recuperate. I didn’t hear anything. Not even the big steps moving towards me.

“Not great” came a familiar, condescending voice from behind me. I was quickly opened my eyes as I realized I was no longer alone. A big man came around from behind and dragged his finger over my salty mess on the table, bringing it to his mouth as he looked at me. “Not very good but oh well” said Toxic as he licked his lips and looked down at me with a bit of a smirk. “Liking the new size, runt?” he said down to me. I went red almost as I quickly grabbed my cock and did everything I could to stuff it back in and pretend like he hadn’t seen anything. New size?

“You’re so little it’s ridiculous. If we're all going to get bigger, you could have at least gained some real mass. Here's some real fucking muscle” With that, Toxic raised a lean arm and flexed. I gasped as I saw that bicep bulge and rise. It had to be over 19 inches of muscle packed on one arm. Toxic was wearing tight a tight t-shirt with letters stretched over his big pecs and his nipples almost pulling at it themselves. His arms filled the short sleeves even though they were now up to his shoulders and looked like if he hunched them, it might explode.  I could hear him puffing himself up and chanting "big, big, big". He was wearing a watch but it looked tight on his big, veined arm. I could only really see his legs from this position but I could tell his entire lower body was big as it filled his jeans and looked like he’d burst at the seams by squatting too much. He was wearing sandals but it looked like they were just a little small on him. This filled body had my attention. He saw my hunger and chuckled. “At least you know to appreciate a mad with real muscle” he said as he raised his bicep some and kissed the peak. I drooled as it was one of the things I always found hot about big athletes. Cocky as fuck.

“W-Wha—“

“Wha-Wha-What am I talking about? Bullshit! You can’t tell me you didn’t notice yet.”

I looked down at my body and really noticed my muscles. They were so much different from how they were before. I looked at him and he looked at my body too but not in the same way. It felt more like disgust from him. “I can’t blame you. It’s not a lot to look at, huh?”

Instantly, I got a bit mad. I was really overwhelmed with him before but, now, Toxic was pissing me off. I tried to stand up and walk away but I felt a big, powerful hand grab my shoulder and hold me in place. “Where ya goin’? Got all these muscles and I have no one to help me come down from the high.”

At this, he spun me around and I looked up at him. He was so big and he looked like he could eat several steaks with that look he was giving me. I thought about how I felt a few moments ago. Was this what I looked like getting horny and bothered all of a sudden? I wanted to run but Toxic was sure I wasn’t going anywhere. He looked at me like I’d just covered myself in barbeque sauce.

Toxic walked forward, pushing me back till my back touched the couch in the next room. Before I knew it, he’d flipped me over it and I was on my stomach. “That’s a good runt” he said as he began to unzip his tight fitting jeans and his own white briefs came out for air as the package got some space. He was bigger than I remembered as he pulled down his pants and the big beast he coveted was lifted and then dropped over his underwear, the endowment bouncing a little with its weight. I was about to run as flashes of the last time I’d had sex with Toxic came to me. I had to get away. Toxic had my leg before I was really on my feet and he flung back down on the couch, holding me in place with one hand like I was a balloon he was holding against gravity. I fought but it was useless. I was placed on my stomach and had little room to fight or defend myself. My ass was free game.

Toxic let his pants fall and he used his other hand to grab at the couch so he could hold his weight over me. “Just relax and enjoy it, runt” he said down to me. I closed my eyes as I prepared to be assaulted by this big horrible, beautiful man on top of me. I fought but I felt so defeated. He grabbed waistband and yanked it down to put my ass on full display.

Right as I thought I felt a big cockhead graze my cheeks, the hovering feeling of hormonal man above me was gone. I heard someone hit the wall like a force had thrown them at it. I opened my eyes and looked behind me to see a naked man with clearly pale skinned heritage in his genes. Donut’s big muscular back was a comfort but it was different. He looked so much bigger! His ass was filling his jock strap and then some with it’s big, hard form. He was so big that, even though Toxic was wider, I could only see his hands and legs grasping the wall. Donut was so wide. His sweaty body was a work of art in the sunlight as held Toxic. When he spoke with his powerful voice, I was actually taken aback because…..well….. it sounded… Scottish.

“Ah gang doonby tae git a good pump 'n' ye attack th' wee Cub?” Donut said to Toxic face to face as Toxic was being pinned over a foot above the ground. Toxic looked like he was in pain being held on the wall the way he was but he forced a smile. “Don’t get too excited, Angus” Toxic said through bared teeth. “You’re Scottish is showing.”

There was a booming thud as Donut pulled Toxic off the wall and forced him back on it with force. “Clam up, ya’ hurdie! That's nae mah pumpin' name! ” he roared. “Ah thought we telt tae keep aff th' Cub!” I saw Donut cock his arm back and my cock was hard like titanium. His arm was big before but it was so much different now! That bicep was really impressive the way it bulged bigger than my head and made his forearms and shoulders swell! His roadmap like back was being redrawn as his muscles all tightened. Even Toxic looked like he was starting to get afraid of Donut fast. I came over to Donut. "Don't hurt him, Donut! He's just being an ass!" I tried to plead. Half of me wanted to hurt Toxic after he tried to take me and use me again like a lucky sock or a condom but I knew it wasn't right. I was almost afraid for him but it all meant nothing when the door slammed open. Bear was home.

“WHERE’S MY CUB!!!”

To Be Continued……..

• Upvote 13