roboprobo

Tales of a Lust Mage #2 By ROBOPROBO

SUB TAGS: Magic, Basic Growth, Height, Combat, Characters (Bradley, Xaekus, Rafael, Alice), 

The following work of fiction portrays fictional characters in sexual situations. Please do not read if you are not interested in stories written for erotic purposes, if you are not of legal age, or if it is illegal for you to read sexually explicit material in this format or through this medium.

Author note: I feel there is much more plot in this installment than there was in the last. I do apologize if this feels like fluff. I DO split up the stories in parts, so if you feel you don't need too much plot, head over to Part 2, about halfway through the story. The sexy things start happening there. I un-officially will be using 'sub' tags so you know what will be involved in each story.

TALE II

Part 1 – Mortals and the Gazes of a Magician

Rafael was a pretty boring, average eighteen year-old. As he mopped the floors of the shop he worked at, he pondered what he'd be doing for another year in this town. He was excited to go to his dream university but -due to his father's illness- he'd deferred his attending date for another year. He'd come to terms with how things were going, and figured at least it'd be another year before he reached full solitude.

Rafael wiped the counters of the yogurt shop’s registers. The tiny little shop was called ‘Leche Lucy’ and was owned by an old family friend (Lucy). She had known Rafael since childhood and was considered a ‘godmother’- she gave him a job for the next few months while he took care of his dad. For now Rafael took a few classes at the local community college and worked part time here. Things were pretty calm in his life so far, if not somber.

Recently Rafael began working out a lot more. He had enough time to do so and liked the ability to excel in a physical activity. In school he wasn’t very coordinated and he never made the teams for any sports. He’d tried out for wrestling, soccer, football, tennis; all in vain. He’d been a late bloomer and he happened to be a year younger than all his classmates, giving him a very large disadvantage in the physical department. Now that he was a year and some months out of school he felt capable of at least weight lifting appropriately, and hopefully athletically in the future.

Because Rafael often worked alone in the store, he found himself wandering mentally about everything. School, work, and so far- fitness. He’d started dieting these last few weeks and certainly noticed some good changes. Changing your lifestyle so drastically always made you think about it constantly, but he was finally getting used to it for the most part. Rafael wished it hadn’t poured today- business had gotten really bad in the last few hours. It made him anxious enough to clean the shop twice. Now he had nothing to do.

He stood inside the kitchen and decided to rearrange some things. The young man could even practice his squats a little as he picked up large tubs of flavoring and yogurt ingredients. He liked to feel his muscles ask for more oxygen, even if it were more warm-up than work-out. A few minutes went by of him moving boxes and tubs of different things before he heard the bells on the door signal the entry of a customer. Rafael almost groaned as he had just started to pick up a sweat (he’d started counting how quickly he could move a certain amount of things at a time, sort of like reps).

“At least some people are not so afraid of the rain,” Rafael whispered to himself. The shopping was not one large building but rather many shops linked to roads. The mall was indeed big but fell prey to the weather’s mercy.

Rafael swallowed his breath before he could finish his thought. His eyes were looking downward, so he’d gotten fairly close before experiencing the sight visually. There stood a tall, wet guy in the shop. Rafael tried to not let the intimidation shake him as it often did when there were attractive people in his vicinity (men or women). This guy though- this guy was on a different plane. The guy wore what seemed to be a blue pair of slacks, but really expensive looking ones- perfectly shaped to his fairly muscular frame. Rafael’s eyes had already gotten to curious by instinct before he could look away. They noticed this guy had no jacket on, simply a white shirt and red tie.

Rafael had immediately begun holding his breath as he knew that this man had been drenched. This meant his physique was certainly seeable through said white shirt. Often, Rafael felt jealous when people like this man were around. They were perfect –and even if they worked for it- he always felt inadequate around them. He tried not to look and finally noticed his breath was still on hold.

He almost gasped as he remembered to breathe. Time seemed to go far too slow as everything felt awkward.

“Can I help you?” Rafael said in an octave higher than his usual voice.

The man wasn’t looking at Rafael and turned his head away from the outside windows to greet him.

“Oh. I was caught in the rain. My umbrella broke.” Said the wet man flatly.

“That sucks. What were you looking for, exactly?” Rafael tried to say.

Rafael could feel the guy seek eye contact, almost menacingly, like an animal that could roar anything into submission. Rafael couldn’t help but be pulled in to the man’s gaze as he learned his name.

“I’m Bradley. I’m new in town and I figured I could just check out the shops. Weather came down and greeted me with open arms.”

As he said this, Rafael couldn’t help but swallow his tongue. Bradley was fairly tall and carried a wide pair of shoulders. His black hair had gotten wet and curled over his forehead. Rafael could not prevent the man’s brown eyes snare. His brow was intense- like an action hero, shooting his eyes at Rafael forever.  That’s what it felt like, but looking back Rafael knew it must have been an awkward minute.

“Do you mind if I use your bathroom?” Bradley said.

Rafael returned to Earth and coughed, “Yeah, yeah it’s over there on the wall, I mean, by the wall! I mean.”

Bradley laughed and looked at the puddle that was under him. He didn’t seem to mind that his chiseled abs and pectorals clung to his wet white shirt. He simply looked back up to Rafael and said, “I’m so sorry about the mess, should I run to the bathroom?”

You could get shirtless, it would keep the dripping at bay and you’re basically shirtless anyway, thought Rafael.

Bradley immediately began unbuttoning his shirt. Rafael almost jumped back at the feeling that his mind was being read. 

“Something wrong?” asked Bradley, pulling off the soaked shirt. His skin’s muscular ridges glistened with droplets of water.

“What? No-“

“I just thought it’d make more sense to not drip all over the place,” Bradley said, placing the shirt on the ground. “You’re not uncomfortable, are you? We’re just guys.”

“No, of course not, I don’t care!” Rafael almost yelled from anxiety.

“I’ll go get you some towels or something!” He said, stumbling about. Who was this guy?! Was he a model? What was he doing in boring Tripole?!

Bradley dried his hair with both hands, seemingly showing off his well-developed triceps and v-shaping lats. Rafael tried to not look. Luckily he was accustoming himself to speaking normally.

Bradley looked at him and asked, “I didn’t catch your name.”

Rafael observed his facial features as he said this. Bradley carried a prominent brow- it made his eyes intense, aside from his stiff demeanor. The young man –by Rafael’s guess, twenty-one, maybe twenty-five- carried well-groomed facial hair that matched his now waving brown locks. His skin was fair, almost pale but lively still. His face was longer than it was square, making his general visage look more slender than muscular at first glance.

“I’m Rafael.” The shopkeeper responded.

“Call me Brad.”

Rafael almost smiled out of instinct as Bradley talked to him. Rafael was interested in this stylish, athletic person (as there seemed to be few and far between in Tripole). Rafael never really thought about sexual attraction as much as he pondered what was beautiful and what wasn’t. Bradley made him more afraid than sexually interested, if anything. Rafael didn’t think himself gay, either.

“It’s a good thing I brought some clothes with me,” Bradley said, “I heard it might storm terribly today so I used my weather-proof backpack.”

“Backpack?” Rafael asked, seeing Bradley open an orange pack. Bradley did not respond. Rafael could have sworn the guy walked

in without anything on him, but whatever. There was no point in asking.

“Mind if I change in your bathroom?” Bradley said.

“No, it’s basically public to customers.” Rafael said. He quickly wanted to take back what he stated- knowing it sounded a bit rude.

“Oh, I don’t even know what this shop is. I’ll get something, then. You sell yogurt?” Bradley asked. It either seemed that Bradley smiled sparingly or he was not very amused.

“Y-yeah, ah, all these different machines have a different flavor. I can give you a sample of each, if you like. You seem pretty fit, are you interested in some fat-free pineapple yogurt? It’s my current favorite.” Rafael rambled. He gulped at the realization.

“Yes. That sounds like a good idea. Are you interested in fitness?” Bradley said. It seemed Bradley blinked little. He was always observing, from what Rafael could tell. Observing from far away.

Rafael grabbed a tiny sample cup and let Bradley taste. Bradley licked the top and looked at him. There was no reaction.

“Did you like it?” Rafael asked. He was starting to get nervous again.

“I’ll take four ounces.”

“Right away, here, just take this cup and you can add things from the bar over here. Fruits, candy. Whatever you’re into.” Rafael said, with relief.

“Oh, so I don’t really order. That’s a pretty clever idea. Do I pay by weight? Flavors?”

“Weight. Sorry, I should probably explain everything.”

“I think I can keep up.”

Rafael kept worrying that Bradley was unamused or offended. He walked awkwardly around the bar to the register.

“Add your toppings, and we’ll weigh it for your total price.”

And so, Bradley got a small cup of yogurt.

“May I go change now?” Bradley asked.

“Sorry, I didn’t really mean you had to buy something or you couldn’t use the bathroom. That probably sounded kind of rude.”

Bradley was tasting the yogurt. He actually closed his eyes for a long time- maybe to savor the yogurt and do nothing else.

“Oh, this is really good. I’m glad I walked in here and not some fast-food trough.” Bradley said, moving his spoon around in the cup. He lifted the spoon and looked over at Rafael.

“I am having a bad week, I thoroughly enjoy all these little shops usually, just haven’t had the chance to really-” He was saying, before dripping some yogurt onto his chest. He looked down. Pineapple yogurt dribbled down his dense pectoral.

He looked up at Rafael- whom was staring.

“Well, are you going to lick it off? Or do you want to wait for it to slide onto my nipple?” asked Bradley, indeed seriously. He was still shirtless.

“What?!” yelled Rafael. His face flushed.

“Hmm? I said, ‘is this a family owned business?’” Bradley repeated. He grabbed a napkin and cleaned off the spill.

Rafael scratched his head.

“Yeah, sorry, I misheard… Yes, well, technically. I call the owner my Grandma, but she isn’t, really. Her son and daughter take care of the store, but they just opened another down south at another mall, so they really don’t get here often. They hired someone else for the weekends, but that’s basically the only time there’s someone else besides me here. I came in early today because a lot of chores needed to be done. I even though of closing, but.”

Rafael tried looking out the window. He felt uncomfortable. Was he interested in this Bradley character?

“I’ll be right back, going to change.” Bradley said, grabbing his backpack and walking off to the bathroom.

He came back out wearing a tight green tank top and blue shorts. He seemed ready for a work-out or a day at the beach. Somewhere somebody could enjoy his physique. The clothes seemed small for him; made his musculature look even bigger than the wet slacks and shirt.

“So, do you work out, Rafael?” Bradley asked.

“Yeah, I try to. Been trying to gain weight. Well, muscle.” Rafael tried to say, jokingly. His progress was still not too much to show off with.

“Oh. You only work here? School?” Bradley said, slowly sitting in a big round chair. Clarisse, Gram Lucy’s daughter, had funded a new ‘look’ for the shop so it would resemble a modern café. There seemed to be a giant void around Bradley. Maybe it was just how Rafael felt.

“I have two classes, both at different store hours. I don’t really need to miss work.” Rafael said. He had a habit of rubbing his fingers into his hands away from view when he was nervous. His hands were at his sides, behind the counter.

“Oh. I see.” Bradley said, quietly. His eyes seemed to stare down Rafael, who was ironically standing up.

“What else do you want to tell me, Rafael?” Bradley said slowly.

Rafael opened his mouth before thinking and quickly spouted out everything that followed. “Well, my father is dying and I know it and it’s been causing so much turmoil in the house. My Gram is such a nice woman but I know she doesn’t know how to help more so than making my father and I feel like family. I’m not skilled enough to do anything and even though I got accepted to the university I’ve wanted to go to since forever I doubt I’ll become a good sociologist because people don’t even know what sociology is and I’m a hug nerd that somehow got to talk to one of the cool people. You’re one of the cool people- you’re some really buff cool dude from who-knows-where and you somehow ended up in the terribly normal Tripole, where no cool people ever stay and I find you extremely intimidating; so much so that I’m questioning my sexuality because I kind of want to be your friend just to see what exactly it is I’m feeling. I also feel so shallow because you’re pretty interesting as a person on your own, without being so cool and buff and attractive.”

“So you don’t always get this nervous around attractive, muscular men?” Bradley said, letting his tongue reach out for the spoon slowly.

“I don’t, what-” Rafael tried to cough up as his face went rose red. What just happened?!

“You have bad hearing. I said, ‘Do you research a lot of fitness? Bodybuilding, and the like?”

Rafael looked around the room; what was happening to him today? Did he have a lack of oxygen? Was he hallucinating?

“Oh! Ah, sorry, I. I do, I’ve started trying to eat enough macro-nutrients to obtain my goals. Kind of hard, but slowly.” He said, trying to calm down.

After some talk about lifting, Rafael said something awful.

“Sometime maybe I can have a physique like yours.” He swallowed his tongue immediately after his brain registered how awkward he sounded, only to become surprised at his new acquaintance’s expression. Bradley’s lips pursed. They almost curled at the ends –upward- as if to hide a smile. Rafael almost smiled too, were it not for his unease.

“You like this physique?” Bradley said, returning to his almost monotone voice. He flexed his arms by placing his hands behind his head, elbows pointing upward. His lats spread out like wings. They squeezed his well-defined pectorals- whom were peeking out of the tiny tank top. Rafael felt his chest squeeze as well, but from a loss of air.

“W-well yeah! I mean, not to sound weird, but you have a great body. I know you probably worked really hard for it, so I won’t be rude, but I’m pretty jealous.” Rafael said, laughing. He felt like he could say anything right now. Bradley had told him about his old home in New York, work with a law firm, and school education. They were almost friends, right?

“Well,” Bradley said, looking down at his expensive-looking ring. “I wouldn’t say I ‘worked’ hard for it. I don’t really deserve it, I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I’m actually trying to slender down. I have a few persons to blame.”

Xaekus sneezed as he filed paperwork into cabinets back at home. He was having a hard time not following his master around. He at least wanted to yell at Bradley for not faxing all paperwork properly (the printer jammed).

“Oh, you mean, like your genetics? Lucky you.” Rafael said.

Bradley almost smiled again. “Do you have a training partner?” he asked. He tossed the yogurt cup away.

“No, I don’t really.” Rafael said before stopping his sentence.

“You don’t really? You don’t really training partner?” Bradley asked.

“I don’t really have any friends.” Rafael said, sheepishly.

“Oh. Well, if you ever want to work out, I’m new here too so I need a good spotter. Would you be interested?” Bradley asked.

“Yes!” Rafael said loudly. He swallowed his tongue as he tried to gain composure quickly after.

“Here, this is my office number. I’ve got to get going since the rain has dwindled- need to pick up some groceries.” Bradley said. He put on his backpack and picked up the wet bag Rafael had given him.

“Call that number to set up an appointment with my secretary. I’ll see you Thursday, that’s the next workout day for me.” Bradley said, walking out of the store.

Rafael looked down at the business card- it looked so fancy. It was an ivory, thick paper with shining ‘gold’ leaf. It looked like it belonged in an old movie about business men and CEOs. The words were made up of small, intricate script. Apparently, Bradley owned his own ‘multi-level consulting service’, whatever that meant. Was Bradley a lawyer? Rafael stared at the card, wondering who exactly he had just talked to.

Thursday came and Rafael found himself inside the gym. It was early in the morning, before the yogurt shop was to open, and Rafael had nothing else to do. He was almost excited but feared how much he’d drag down Bradley- if he were to come at all. The voice on the phone sounded really annoyed to hear about having to set up an appointment, Rafael wanted to tell them it was okay not to.

“No, you already called, we don’t want all my time to go to waste,” said the secretary on the line. Rafael thought his name might be

‘Xak’, by what Bradley had mentioned of his employees.

“Ah, I really mean it, if it’s too much of a bother, I can tell Bradley,”

“Excuse me, I think you mean ‘Mr. Rourke’. If you have no professional business with him, I would suggest you use his professional name, at least. Thank you. I’ve set up the appointment for 9 A.M. sharp. Do not be late.” The voice on the other side said quickly before hanging up.

And so, Rafael found himself inside the gym. It was raining hard again so he’d gone inside. Someone asked if he needed help with anything and he told them he was waiting on a friend.

Rafael began to fret as the clock struck nine. He looked to the door to see Bradley walking in with a large black umbrella folding in his hands. Bradley wore a black suit today to match. His silver sunglasses made him look distant as he put the umbrella away in his leather gym bag. Rafael looked down at his baggy sweatpants and grey shirt with a frown.

“He’s with me,” Bradley said, handing the attendant his badge. She blushed. He was so commanding, somehow without a direct word.

“Do you need workout clothes? I brought an extra set, in case.” Bradley said, walking to through the locker room.

“Well, I think what I’m wearing works?” Rafael asked.

“Nonsense, you can’t see any of your physique in that. You need the motivation of seeing your body pumping new growth, or you’ll get slow results.” Bradley said, unbuttoning his shirt and placing it on a hanger with its jacket. Rafael tried to look away. He looked at the clothing Bradley had set down. A cerulean V-neck and black shorts were folded neatly. Rafael picked them up and saw tags still on them. New clothes? Rafael thought. They looked expensive, too. Brands he’d never heard of.

“Relax, I didn’t buy those for you,” chuckled Bradley. He seemed to know what Rafael was thinking.

He chuckled.

“Ah, but they’re about my size.” Said Rafael.

“Because I got those in the past- I forgot about them, but they were for my size.” Brad said.

“Oh.” Answered Rafael. Bradley was once a normal size.

Today was predominantly leg day. Bradley spotted Rafael. Rafael knew that workouts were sacred, so he tried pushing aside his anxiety to later. It was difficult, as Bradley tended to spot real close. Sometimes Bradley’s chest would touch Rafael, or Rafael could feel the static between their clothes. An exaggeration, but Rafael felt that way.

Brad’s form was almost perfect. He swayed a bit when the weight racked. Rafael tried to help as much as possible. Bradley didn’t focus much in weight but seemed to push out tons of reps. Rafael found himself trying to keep up and sometimes bumping into Bradley. The quiet athlete said nothing. Rafael couldn’t help but wonder what it’d feel to touch Brad’s big, meaty legs. They stretched the fabric of his shorts with every squat. Brad looked like he pumped up quickly, his quads seeming to push his shorts out every exercise or so.

Rafael thought maybe all bodybuilders (or whatever Bradley considered himself as) got this way when lifting. And so, Rafael worked hard. At the end he found himself exhausted and drenched in sweat. He huffed, upset that Bradley had mostly just-started breathing heavily most of the time.

“Sorry if I drag down your workout, Bradley.” Rafael said, as they were changing. The gym was small and had no showers.

“This town needs more gyms.” Brad said, showing off his chiseled abdomen. He put on a loose sweater. He looked tired too.

“Also, just call me Brad.” He added.

“Oh. Okay.” Rafael answered.

Bradley and Rafael went to the lobby.

“Well, I guess I’ll see you around, or whatever?” asked Rafael.

“If you like, you can work out with me anytime. I’m not trying to gain mass, so we can go ahead and workout light until you’ve reached my ‘level’ of expertise. Just call Xak again, he’ll take care of you.” Bradley said, putting on his watch and rings.

“Oh, that guy… Sure.” Rafael tried to laugh.

“What, was he trouble?” Bradley asked.

“Oh no! Sorry no, he seemed pretty cool.” Rafael eased.

“Hmm. Is that so?” Bradley said, “Well, I’ll see you, training partner.”

He raised his hand out for a handshake. Rafael smiled and clasped the hand.

“Ouch!” Rafael yelped. He pulled his hand to see a small red dot on his hand.

“Oh. Sorry, I forget this ring has a jag. I should toss this thing, but it was a gift.” Brad said, “Do you want to get a band aid or something?”

“No, I’m fine, it’s not that bad. I’ll just wait until it clots on its own.” Rafael said.

“Thanks so much for the workout!” He managed to add, happily leaving the gym.

Bradley waved good bye and smiled, almost forcibly. His sunglasses seemed useless at night, but he sure looked good in them, Rafael thought, stealing a glance once more.

Bradley waited a bit to observe his ring. There was definitely a drop of blood on it, preparing to dry. He needed to be quick. He almost grimaced at the ease his plan had worked with.

Part 2 – Dream Walking

Rafael prepared to shower. He couldn’t get Bradley out of his mind. Was Rafael gay? He’d never felt any attraction to anyone. He knew so little about Bradley, but there was an essence to him. A feeling around him. Rafael felt comfortable and somehow scared in his presence. He looked in the mirror and frowned- there was nothing like Bradley’s in the reflection. No well-groomed hair, no defined and masculine beard, no intense brown eyes and long, handsome face. Rafael felt his chest sink; it was hard being average. He didn’t consider himself even that.

Rafael went into the shower and lathered, rinsed. The norm. His mind wandered around. Work, Dad, Bradley. No! Work, Dad, school. Rafael folded down a bit, trying to get his mind off of Brad. He lathered downward and couldn’t help wondering what it’d be like to maybe hold Bradley’s bicep. It was so toned, like a baseball. Crap. Rafael had an erection. Maybe he’d deal with it, but he certainly wasn’t going to think about Bradley.

“What are you doing, master?” Xaekus said, trying to push the bottle around. When Brad got home, it was to the bottle for Xak.

“Nothing!” Brad yelled out. He couldn’t find the jar of lavender incense.

“Master, who was that young man that called?” Xaekus asked, slowly pushing the bottle. He couldn’t see what his master was doing in the other room.

“Just a friend. Is that you moving your bottle, should I come in there?” Bradley said, lighting the large brazier. It spout fire upward.

“No, Master, I’m not doing anything. Just like you.” Xaekus growled. He saw a pile of papers on one of the tables in the room. I just cleaned up those files, Xaekus thought, angrily. There were a few specks of mud on the floor Brad had tracked in. Xaekus growled.

“You don’t have friends,” bit Xaekus.

Bradley found the lavender. He’d make Xaekus arrange all the incenses alphabetically tomorrow, this was stupid. He heard Xak’s remark and grabbed the shade’s sage too.

“I close this room by the power of my god spark.” He said, tossing a handful of shade’s sage into the brazier. It gushed out black smoke and began circling the room. Xaekus groaned- now he would certainly not see anything.

“Go clean the house, Xaekus, by my will and order.” Bradley said.

“But master, you haven’t fed me!” Xaekus whined. He didn’t say more, knowing he’d receive no answer. He went onto his business.

Bradley grabbed a handful of lavender and tossed it in. He pulled out a red pendulum- amethyst, his favorite for this work- and chanted. He began undressing himself. The white vial of strange oil popped open in his other hand. He rubbed the pendulum with it and then his tongue. It tasted awful, but Brad was used to it. He closed his eyes as his focus seemed to waiver. The white vial held a strong hallucinogen. The pendulum swayed around, finding its own focus.

Bradley had dream walked before, he did it often without wanting to as he slept. One night he’d been going through the town, learning about it and seeing if he could find a good place to post an actual office. Last thing he wanted was a witch hunt- they somehow happened in the modern world still. Maybe it was the subconscious telling mortals there was magic?

He’d been going past dreaming people, many spirits, and definitely ghosts. None bothered him. He looked over and saw something glint that night. He went to see out of curiosity and saw Rafael. He saw his soul squirm in sadness, worried about the future. To each their own, Bradley said, preparing to leave.

“Oh, you know he seems interesting.” Alice said.

“Ugh, no. Not right now, Alice.”

“It’s that time of year.” She said, playing with her long, blonde locks. She weaved them into a bun and giggled.

“AliCiel, look. I know I’m supposed to reach my quota, but I don’t know what to do right now. I did some pretty good things last year.” He said, sitting next to the sleeping Rafael.

“It’s not even against your better being, honey, and as great as those things were, once again they weren't for yourself.” Alice said. She wore a very crisp white suit.

“Fine, okay, so what do you want me to do?” Bradley said. His usual calm demeanor was wavering with annoyance.

“Make a friend. All you have to do is something good for the better of others and for yourself.” Alice said.

“So I just change him how he wants, and then I don’t deal with you again for a while?” Bradley snapped.

“You make him confident in who he is, and improve him. Don’t replace him. You didn’t replace yourself, you just improved, remember? Besides, he's much more important than you think.” Alice said. The feathers of her jacket’s shoulders glistened.

“Angels are almost as annoying as djinn, and are half as useful as demons. Have I ever told you that? I set up an extremely successful large-scale adoption agency that helps kids find homes last year, and that wasn't enough? You’re at least two months early.” Bradley bit.

“Oh stop it, you know you love me. I’m your higher guardian. You don’t call on me often anymore, but I know you’ll always need me for some emergency.” She said, giggling.

“Now help him. He’s trying hard, he just needs a push. You know it isn't small if I direct you to one person. He may look normal, but he’ll be important soon enough. Who knows, maybe you’ll learn to be friends with people.”

So once again, Bradley found himself standing above the thin, average looking young man. He’d been seeing him regularly for a while now. If it were in person, it could be considered ‘stalking’, but Bradley had been doing most of his information gathering through dream walks and his black mirror. He learned about Rafael’s hard work, his skills, and his kindness. So tonight he’d help Rafael the best way he could think possible; giving him some will power. He knew that although Rafael worked out, studied hard, and tried his best there was always something dragging him down.

Rafael’s father was dying and there was no family left to connect with Rafael. Maybe it was that? Maybe it was the bullying Rafael had received as a child. It could have been the differing look he carried in comparison to most of the ‘attractive’ people that he saw often in town. He was different too- he loved art and could not focus on certain things in life. Rafael was told time and time again to choose simple careers like his other schoolmates. The boy had not listened. Bradley didn’t feel too bad for him, everyone goes through this. Everyone can choose to be successful.

And yet here he was, wondering what his Guardian Angel could mean about this seemingly normal man. As Rafael slept, Bradley poked his body, looking at what foundation there was to work with. Bradley was very good at magic of the flesh, but as Alice directed, he would have to do most of the work the good old fashioned way. He found that most minds kept intact better if they were changed slowly, anyway.

Rafael yawned and wrestled around with his sheets. He would get very cold and used a lot of them. His hands crept around slowly, half asleep, looking for his big pillow he would often sleep curled around. He rubbed something smooth, not like fabric. Rafael did so for a bit, looking for a way to grab on. His mind began noticing the anomaly that was skin not his own.

“What the hell…?” He murmured, about to bounce out of the bed in a startle.

“What’s wrong…?” murmured someone else in his bed.

Rafael almost jumped out of the bed as he pulled the cover off. There lay a muscular, tall man. He curled up a little as his small red underwear proved weak only against the cold room and massive basket. Rafael had no time to pay attention to such things, but it became obvious in the seconds to come.

Bradley curled around and opened an eye to look at him. He let a small smile show. “What’s wrong?” He asked, groaning and reaching for Rafael with his fair, sculpted arm. Rafael tried to gather his thoughts but was still very sleepy. He felt light as air as he tried to step out of the bed. Everything seemed to vibrate in different rhythms- making him want to lie back down.

“Are you all right?” Bradley asked, getting up and stretching a bit. He yawned as his hands played through his hair. His chest heaved up with said yawn. Rafael couldn’t manage to respond and hung onto the edge of the bed, lest he puke or fall from the strange vibrating. Bradley didn’t show much emotion, as usual, but he seemed to carry a semblance of a smirk. He seemed almost cocky, in a way. “Come on, Rafael. Get back in bed. I told you I would return home in the morning.”

“I’m not. What is…?” Rafael finally managed to say, stupefied.

Bradley’s hand rubbed Rafael’s leg slowly. He whispered “Oh, you want to go again?”

Rafael couldn’t manage to say anything and certainly not figure out what was going on, seeing tall Bradley pull himself out of bed and walk around. He stood in front of the sitting Rafael in the darkness. He lifted his arms and placed them behind his hands behind his back- stretching so as to show off his v-shaped body. His lats spread upward and framed what was an abdomen that could be made of marble. Bradley breathed in and let his chest expand outward, on display for Rafael.

Rafael didn’t know what to do. He hoped that his time sitting up would help him awake and sense things better, but he felt light-headed even now. He felt like he was going to vibrate out of control, especially with Bradley showing off his body in such a way. Bradley let go of his pose and stepped closer to his small friend.

“Do you plan on just sitting there, or touch me?” He said, quietly. Slowly Rafael responded by reaching out and feeling only Bradley’s skin.

“Bradley, I don’t know where I am.” He whispered softly.

Bradley hushed him and said, “Just call me Brad, Rafael. I already told you. Now enjoy what you like. It’s for you to do with what you will tonight.”

Rafael calmed a bit and slowly got up. He still didn’t know how to feel, but he’d wanted to see what so much musculature was like. Brad was certainly lithe and tall, but his definition and dense mass looked amazing in the violet moonlight.

Rafael’s hand moved around, feeling Bradley’s hard abdomen. There were no blemishes, no scars, all of it perfectly smooth skin. Rafael rubbed upward and felt Brad’s dense pectorals. They were like mounds of rock, stuck to a human’s front. Rafael couldn’t help but slide his finger up and down his cleavage. He could feel arousal rush through his legs. He couldn’t help but look up at Brad and observe every inch he wanted to since the first day they met. Rafael didn’t understand what he was feeling, but he certainly liked it.

“Do you like my face?” Bradley asked, rubbing the smaller man’s shoulder.

“Yes…” Rafael muttered quietly. His mind was adrift the blue mist in the room.

“Do you fear me?”

“Yes.”

Bradley breathed in quickly to flex his biceps and show off his chest once more. He did this for a few seconds and then sat next to Rafael.

“Do you want to be strong, like me?” Bradley asked. He held both Rafael’s hands on his legs, pushing the fingers over the ridges of his striated quadriceps.

“Yes, I want to be strong.” Rafael coughed.

The world stopped bouncing around and Rafael felt everything balance. He looked up at Bradley’s outstretched hand and put his own in its grasp. Immediately he felt a warmth- an energy. He closed his eyes. Everything seemed to move slowly. Rafael felt his blue boxers tighten as he looked down at his legs. They were outstretching along with his feet. He found himself skinny as a twig but as tall as Bradley. Bradley himself leaned in and kissed him passionately, squeezing him in muscular embrace.

This sent a wave of ecstasy through Rafael. He felt his frame widen with sinew that grew between his shoulders and chest. His legs thickened as Bradley’s arms squeezed in on his abdomen. His waist tightened smaller.

Bradley let go of Rafael, not once wavering his gaze. Rafael looked at his hands as they pulsed with blood. His arms had become veiny. He looked at his body and saw that it was solid as rock, pressing the veins out and stretching his dark brown skin. His hands still up he looked back at Bradley.

“Flex for me, stud.” Bradley commanded.

Rafael followed suit, posing himself only how he thought he could, since he’d never posed for anyone. He let out his arms and then showed off his biceps. He couldn’t manage to look forward at Bradley in shyness. Bradley managed to chuckle and pushed his arms slightly up to fix his pose. He let his fingers land between Rafael’s now stone-solid pectorals. They slid down, pushing to get to the cleavage’s base; Rafael instinctively flexed. Bradley then let his fingers run like a weaving snake between Rafael’s brick abdominals.

“Are you a great man now, Rafael?” Bradley asked, “Strong enough to dominate me? I’m almost invincible, you see.”

Rafael once more acted on instinct and reached out with his elbow to knock Bradley down. He didn’t know why his body reacted this way- he didn’t want to hurt Bradley. This was of no matter as Bradley quickly bent backward and then pulled himself up with ease.

“Use the force you were given.” Bradley commanded, now certainly as menacing as ever.

Rafael lifted his hands up into the air to slam onto Bradley, whom did not dodge. He instead reacted by tossing his own two arms above himself to take the hit. Rafael groaned as the force vibrated through both of them. Their forearms acted like blades; tough as steel. Rafael pressed down as hard as possible, feeling Bradley weaken.

Bradley’s hands slipped to the sides as he moved out of the way. He opened his palms and thrust both arms straight at Rafael’s midsection. Almost as if time slowed down, the shockwave of force from Bradley’s shoulders exploded into and through his hands. They sent Rafael past the bed and on the floor. Bradley slowly walked around.

“You need to be stronger, Rafael.” He said, lifting his foot above Rafael, preparing to slam into him. Rafael felt a tinge of fear as he saw the massive quad tightening and getting ready to crush him.

As Bradley slammed his leg into the ground (so hard, the wooden floor shattered into the base under), Rafael quickly knocked him down with a swoop of his own leg. It was difficult hitting him, as they were both dense like metal. Even if he himself was this dense, the shock would cause pain. Bradley looked at him from the ground and finally smiled once more. He slowly crawled back to Rafael and whispered something that Rafael could not understand. They then kissed.

Rafael woke up. He held his head. He looked around and saw the bed empty, aside from himself. He looked around and saw that the room was normal. No cracked floor. No mist. He crawled out of bed, as if dizzy from a night of alcohol. His eyes went to the mirror and saw no difference in his body. Just a dream.

Then he saw it. He looked at his abdomen. It was tighter than the night before. He grew excited and flexed- just like Bradley had made him in the dream. His arms didn’t look much bigger, but they certainly had gained mass. Rafael couldn’t believe it and almost jumped with excitement. He looked at every corner of his body and saw a little progress everywhere. A single work out with Bradley had helped him so much. He thought it was impossible.

And then Bradley was on his mind. He was so different and strange. Now he grew nervous, thinking about his obviously sexual needs for a man like Bradley. What was going on? Rafael sat down on his bed and tried to examine his situation. Eventually he got up and went on with his day, happy he had improved so much by making friends with someone.

Bradley sat in his kitchen. He drank his coffee and rubbed his forehead. It was early in the morning. Xaekus had long finished his duties and must have grown tired of trying to see into his master’s affairs. Brad sneezed as the smell of sage and lavender blew out of the room. The curtains flailed slowly in the morning winds of the kitchen windows.

“Why didn’t you just do it altogether?” Alice asked him from behind the counter.

“Because he has a great deal of self-integrity. If I give it all to him now, he’d lose his respect for hard work. That’s one of his most amazing qualities.” Bradley said before sipping his coffee.

“Did you call him amazing?” Alice giggled.

“Did I say ‘amazing’? I meant to say ‘interesting’. It’s one of his more respectable qualities.” Bradley said.

“Oh, I can definitely see him in your stars soon!” Alice said, walking out the kitchen door. She knocked over a file cabinet, not to anger Bradley, but to prod Xaekus.

“I certainly hope not.” Bradley said, staring blankly at the dancing blue curtains.

END TALE II

Ending Author Note: I do apologize if there's not much sensuality in this story. I wanted to flesh out some more plot points in my series. I might add more to this story, but I doubt it. I have so many ideas for other tales that will span out to other characters (like a solo for Xak, he seemed popular in LM #1. Thank you once again for reading my work and giving me feedback.

• Upvote 4

Great Story! Pace was fine and good fleshing out of characters especially for Bradley..he seems more human. I hope he and Rafael get together and live happily massively muscled together!

• Upvote 1

Amazing indeed. <3 <3

That is definitely a great chapter 2. ^^ <3

Though I gotta say that that imp definitely doesn't seem to be as nice or at least as respectful as the last one. <=/ And why was that imp so angry? <=0

• Upvote 2

Great Story! Pace was fine and good fleshing out of characters especially for Bradley..he seems more human. I hope he and Rafael get together and live happily massively muscled together!

Thanks for reading as always! :) I hope to get them in a romantic setting, but who knows what I'll do for sure.

I'm glad some people appreciate the length hahahah

Amazing indeed. <3 <3

That is definitely a great chapter 2. ^^ <3

Though I gotta say that that imp definitely doesn't seem to be as nice or at least as respectful as the last one. <=/ And why was that imp so angry? <=0

Xak is short for Xaekus. I figure he's grumpy from being punished still (as you recall, he was a very bad imp last chapter). At the same time maybe he is smart enough to notice Bradley paying attention to someone else, and you know how kids are! :P Thanks for reading, tune in for the next installment coming soon.