Belly Down Part 4

Omiganda

Took me forever but I finally finished another chapter of this old story. Problem is, when I thought of it, I didn't expect there to be so much for a new chapter. Oh well. Comments are appreciated.  :D

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1510-belly-down/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1525-belly-down-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1530-belly-down-part-3/

Part 4

Casey shuffled in his sleep as the night progressed. He wasn’t conscious enough to be frustrated that he wasn’t sleeping with his phone music playing in his ears. He was still coming to and hearing something nearby.

Thump……grunt……thump……..grunt……thump……grunt….

Casey pulled his eyelids up in a squint as he looked up at the ceiling of the athletic dorm with his nose wrinkled and his brow furled. “Wha….” he grumbled as he could hear the sound a little better.

Thump……grunt……thump…..grunt…..thump…..

Casey looked over to his roommate, Kenny’s bed and concentrated into the darkness to find his bed empty. Rubbing his eyes a little, Casey over again and thought he saw something move and duck under the bed. He went silent and his senses peaked a little as thought that, for a moment, there was another creature besides he and his roommate in the room. Every few seconds, something went up into view slightly before quickly ducking back down. Casey sat up a little, expecting a mouse or a lost wild animal but, rather than that, he found something a bit stranger. The timing of the floor thumping and the grunt were in a perfect rhythm that didn’t slow down as Kenny proceeded to do pushups on the floor. Casey was wide eyed looking at what must have been a familiar red head doing pushups on the floor. Kenny was glistening in the moonlight as he dripped sweat from head to toe. Kenny was wearing nothing but a pair of boxer briefs that were clinging to his body as they were the only thing he was wearing. Casey was unsure how to react as he saw Kenny lift himself up and down at a steady pace for more than the entire 2 minutes Casey had watched trying to figure out how to respond.

“Kenny?” Casey finally asked after realizing that Kenny might not finish doing push ups at the speed he was going. Kenny was in a zone of his own, taking deep breaths and grunting without hearing Casey. Casey started to snap into Kenny’s ear as he’d proceeded to return to an upward position. It was only then that Kenny stopped and realized he was no longer the only one in the room conscious. Quickly, he sat up as if he hadn’t just done n uncounted number of push ups and quickly went over to his gym shorts and shirt in an attempt to quickly cover himself.

“Casey! Shit! I’m sorry, I thought you were asleep!”

“I was but then I heard noises. Were you just exercising, buddy?”

Kenny was silent for a moment as though he were weighing the odds that he could get away with pretending that he wasn’t just trying to push the floor down. He sat down on his bed and crossed his legs, pressing his hands on each calf.

“Yeah….”

Casey could see that Kenny was having trouble figuring how to handle the situation and smiled a bit. “You don’t have to be shy” he said. “Once in a while, exercise works fucking magic to get you to sleep.” He was relieved to see Kenny become less red with that comment. Casey propped himself up on an arm and scratched through his bed head. Kenny looked up and his cheeks reddened some at the sight of Casey waking up in his shirtless state with his muscles bulging in the light with his beautifully shining hair..

“You’re really full of energy, huh?” Casey asked.

Kenny nodded. “I couldn’t sleep cause I felt like I’d end up beating my head against my pillow. I can’t figure out why I’m so wired.”

“Did push ups help?”

Kenny looked down as though he were ashamed, which Casey thought was cute. “I’ve been doing them for a while.”

“How long?”

Kenny didn’t respond this time. Casey got the hint that they were still not close enough for him to speak the truth clearly. Casey yawned, covering his mouth, and shrugged. “Don’t be ashamed just because I’m here, man. I’m sure you’re still glowing after killing the competition yesterday AND killing your weights. You worked hard to break your PA.”

Kenny didn’t respond again but that was the perfect opening for a voice to ring in his head. You definitely worked but you're not tired are you, came a voice. Kenny tightened his grip on his calves as he heard Nick awaken within his mind. Casey continued to speak.

“Just be sure not to tucker the shit out of yourself, OK? I got work tomorrow so you’re on your own getting a ride to class. Maybe you can get a ride from Tex?”

Kenny looked at the ground as if contemplating what to do but he couldn’t hear his own thoughts with Nick speaking. Tex? Oh, I didn’t know you kept some side beef on the side. You’ve already got a beef cake right in front of you. You hungry boys and your appetites.

Kenny spoke under his breath without thinking. “He’s not beef. He’s Tex.”

“What?” Casey said, hearing Kenny say something out of earshot. Kenny looked up and scrambled what to say.

“I said….um….we’ve got beef. He’s been really shady lately.”

Nice save, Nick said.

“Kenny, we both know that if Joe is in a bad mood, it just means he’s having a great day. When do you not expect him to act that way?” Casey asked.

Hmmm, interesting, said Nick. Kenny was having trouble keeping up on his points in the conversation to speak with Nick talking. Oh, I’m intruding on your ‘private’ conversation, huh?

“I’ll call him in the morning and see if he’s free” Kenny said to Casey reassuringly. Casey turned in his bed, facing away from Kenny and prepared for sleep before stopping to turn his head. “Oh, and you can use my pull up bar if you need to. It definitely puts me to sleep when I’ve got insomnia kicking my ass.” With that, Casey turned fully away and, after a few minutes, was back to slowly purring in his sleep. Kenny looked at his beautiful back for a few minutes. Umph, you could use that thing to watch a movie on, Nick joked. Kenny got a bit mad at that. “Pervert.”

Oh, don’t tell me you don’t want it, Nick said. Kenny didn’t get to respond before Nick came back with another strike at his shell. Oh, I see. You don’t just want that. You want your own, don’t you?

Kenny stood up abruptly and went to one of their dorm closet to pull out Kenny’s pull up bar. He ignored the laughing as he attached it to the bathroom doorframe. Even when inside your head, you don’t cease to interest me. We’ll see if we can wrap some of him up for your birthday.

Kenny was completely silent and unresponsive as he grabbed the bar and struggled with his first pull up before catching up to a steady and modest speed. The entire time, he couldn’t control the hard and dripping cock that was fighting with his waistband on the way up and down.

---

Kenny was impatient as he waited outside the athletic dorms for his friend. “Leave it to Tex to come when he’s ready.”

Kenny was wearing one of his largest t-shirts underneath his jacket. It was a little chilly this morning as he tried to keep himself warm and it didn’t help his clothes felt wrong. The sleeves he wore were slightly higher and had shown just a bit more arm than he usually preffered (which was normally just the forearm and outward). Kenny’s jeans were snug and felt like they were leaving his ankles defenseless since he wasn’t wearing long socks and his shoes felt like they fit perfectly, so perfectly that he could feel both ends and moving his toes was now a bit difficult. Kenny’s bag on his back felt a little light but it made sense since the class for today was going to be so short. He’d been waiting outside for atleast 30 minutes waiting before a silver car came around the corner and parked in front of Kenny like a cab that was always punctual. The door on the passenger side opened but Kenny wasn’t pleased.

“Come on, princess. We haven’t got all day” came the voice from inside the car on the driver seat. Kenny got in roughly, threw his bag in the back seat and slammed the door shut.

“Don’t dent my fucking car!” said Tex as he glared at his passenger. Kenny glared back. “Where were you?!” Kenny said angrily as he buckled his seat. Tex pulled off without a hitch and turned to glare at Kenny’s blue eyes with his own. “Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to? You’re getting a ride from ME. In this car, I’m the only fucking person whose shouting!” exclaimed Joe. Kenny didn’t argue as he looked out the passenger side window. He couldn’t look at Tex and be angry when he was as hot as he was.

“I don’t need you fucking pissing me off after Geoffrey just broke up with me!”

Kenny rolled his eyes. “Again?”

Silence pulled Kenny’s attention to look back at Joe’s face. Already his anger was gone looking at that beautiful face as it drifted off into the road they were on. Tex was a really handsome guy when he wasn’t angry or testy. He had a cleft chin that was molded well with his solft yet firm looking skin as the early showings of a blonde beard were showing across his well crafted chin and his high cheekbones. His manly brow and perfect length blonde eye lashes were like a shield to protect his glistening eyes that shone like the deepest parts of the ocean. Tex was wearing a black windbreaker for a jacket that was doing little to hide his muscles as he drove and his arm muscles would press against the adjustable fabric. Ken could only assume he would only have met someone like Tex face to face thanks to Casey, who was close friends with the school powerlifting team. Tex was one of the largest at over 250 pounds and looking like he had the muscles to bench press with just his neck! Tex made a solid cut at somewhere around 10% body fat and atleast 6’3. His muscles rubbed against each other with some movements because he was so well built which made him just that much harder to contain himself near Tex. It was  miracle he was gay but it was a bit of a let down for Kenny that they hated each other and that Tex was in an on-and-off relationship with his boyfriend. Kenny knew that he’d have to face this but he didn’t want to do so with Nick near.

That’s hurtful! Nick said with a mock voice that sounded like he was pouting. Kenny ignored him and tried to talk to Tex. “It’s ok. You two will patch up.”

“Who said I want us to fucking patch up, asshole?” Tex struck back.

Kenny was silent for a moment. You’re really letting this happen, huh? Nick said. Kenny bit his lip as he tried to block out Nick so that he wouldn’t notice his hard-on growing in his snug briefs to no avail. Oh, now I’m caught up.

Those within the car didn’t speak for the rest of the trip. When Kenny got out, Tex finally spoke. “I’m not giving you a ride home too. Good luck.”

As he drove off, Kenny felt a little stranded as he stood there alone amongst other people heading into the building he was heading to. With reluctance, he headed for the building with his mind in the distance and his feet moving themselves.

---

The class ended after a 40 minute lecture from Kenny’s professor. The entire way, Kenny had been doing everything in his power to take notes, stop from thinking about Tex, AND distract Nick from scrambling his train of thought. Distract me? What do you think I am? You can’t hypnotize me with a song like a garden variety snake, Nick said with a huff. Kenny was passing around the corner and heading for the entrance when suddenly he felt warm. VERY warm. Oh good. The delivery's here! Nick said with a laugh.

Kenny suddenly panicked and tried to avert the gazes of others as he headed for the bathroom with ‘growing problem’. By the time he’d made it to the bathroom mirror, Kenny had already locked the door, barricaded it with a trash can and was splashing cold water in his face. FINALLY. I was getting sick of you thinking about how thirsty you were during that dry fucking lecture. Kenny looked in the mirror to see his face being moved by someone else with his face but owning red eyes.

“What the hell are you doing now?!”

Ha! I’m not doing anything. You’re the one drawing the gun, quick dick. You think I didn’t see those images of you watching your friend Tex squatting while you were trying to distract me with that crap about some crappy news you heard on TV this morning? Please, that’s insulting.

Kenny was now hunched over and clenching the sink as he looked down and witnessed his 8 inch boner pushing against the crotch in his pants. “What do you mean?” he groaned as he fell to his knees and unbuckled his belt. You didn’t think there were side-effects to all this new size and strength? You're pumping a new level of hormones that you’ve never experienced before. Isn’t that obvious? You’re in a fucking biochemistry class, Kenny.

Kenny was on his knees and fighting with his zipper as his cock pushed against the fabric like a caged animal. You’re also getting a mix of what it means to really make a contract with me. Just pretend this is like having a panic attack. Well…. except that you’re pumping cum instead and that you’re panicking because you’re horny as fuck.

Kenny struggled to fight this sudden urge as he finally got his zipper unlocked and watched as it bounced out of his pants and stuck straight out from his groin. “No…. stop..”

Ok, so that’s getting old. You’ve been fighting the urge to cum all day. That’s not healthy with your new body. I’m surprised your dick hasn’t fallen off or your balls haven’t exploded, quick draw. You’re a man (a growing one anyway). You can’t hide all this pleasure or you’re going to either explode in a cloud of cum or have the bluest balls at the ball, my friend.

“Shut up! I’m not afraid to cum!”

Says the one who spoke to Casey the beef cake and Tex the New York steak without so much as a trip to the nearest bathroom. Something like this is key if you really want me to keep my end of the bargain.

“But—“

“Your butt doesn’t apply here. I’m talking about the growing spear sticking out of your pants” said Nick. Nick was now behind Kenny and rubbing his shoulders. “You’re so stressed with all this bullying and bad friendship and school and wrestling. You’re going to suck at all of them if you don’t rub one out here. Everyone needs a little pampering, right?”

Kenny was now on the ground grunting and fighting his pre cum dripping cock as he lay, hunched over. “Ugh, you need me to help you with everything” Nick concluded as he stopped rubbing and suddenly grabbed Kenny under the arms and lifted him up. Kenny had no time to protest as he watched himself in the mirror drag him backwards into the outer wall of the stalls in the bathroom.

“While you were dreaming up the latest Spongebob episode to keep me busy, I dug a little deeper and found one of your fantasies.”

With no restraint, Nick wrapped both arms around Kenny’s torso and got to work. Suddenly, Kenny had his ass pressed against Nick’s own 7 inch cock as he grinded him and had one hand on his cock and the other on his left nipple.

“You’ve never told one you have sensitive nipples have you?” Nick asked as he had a hand dipped under Kenny’s shirt and began rubbing up the nipple in his hand and lightly played with it. His other hand was  going to work on Kenny’s cock as he tugged on the modest yet reddened cock.

“Oh fuck. I think I’ve found your weak spot” Nick said as he leaned forward a bit and nippled on Kenny’s ear. Kenny groaned with his eyes forced shut as he tried to keep under control in a losing battle. “Stop resisting. You don’t have to hide being horny. You’re gay with jock friends everywhere you look. Even in that mirror there.”

Kenny opened his eyes slowly to see that he was in the reflection of the mirror with Nick behind him. Nick’s red eyes were noticeable but Kenny’s attention slowly went to his lifted shirt and then to the muscle he could see in his pants. His clothes looked a bit tighter than before and so some decent thighs were visible against the light fabric he wore. Kenny was grinning as Nick noticed how muscular his torso was now with the two pecs above a defined 6 pack of abs. The pale skin made Kenny’s muscles look like marble as he tightened different ones with every pull of his cock and twist of his nipple. Kenny’s grunts sounded less restrained as he began to get off on himself.

“There we go. That’s better. Just let it all out. Give up one good blow and you’ll feel better. Just….one….more…..FUCK!”

With a tightening of Nick and Kenny’s muscles, Kenny’s cock launched a white wad of thick cream up and out at the mirror a good distance away. For the next 6 shots, Kenny was pumping come from his sizeable balls that hit the mirror at a downward angle before he began to slowly lose the force behind it. Kenny was exhausted as he slumped on the bathroom stalls by himself, his cock dripping and a somewhat noticeable trail of cum went from the mirror back to him. Nick chuckled a little as he viewed his handiwork from within Kenny’s mind. That’s better. Feels good right? There’s more where that came from.

To Be Continued….

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Another great chapter. You've really nailed the Kenny-Casey interaction - that whole scene was so sweet. Also, the whole 'convincing to wank' thing at the end was pretty damn hot, so extra kudos for that.

Just a quick note (and for the most part, you manage to do this OK), that it really helps to start a new line every time the speaker changes. Not so important for Nick, because it's pretty obvious when he's speaking thanks to the italics, but in the few places that this doesn't happen, it's enough to break the momentum while the reader works out who said what. At least, that's what I found.

Ready for Part Five already!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...