roboprobo

Tales of a Lust Mage #4

'Halloween, Fiends, and Super Heroes'

SUB TAGS; Superhero, Magic, Solo, Forced Growth (some), Hyper (some), Height, Angel, Demon, Characters (Hector, Jenna, Amber, Usiu, Bucardo, Dagger Jaw ), Halloween, Costume

Author Note: Thanks for tuning in again, guys. I originally wanted to go with a different direction for my 'Halloween' story, but as you can see, that didn't work out as perfectly as anticipated. I also wanted to shout out to a friend of mine, they know who they are, because I've been wanting to do a superhero story for a while. I bet they didn't think it'd happen! You know the drill, comment your thoughts, even if you didn't like it!

Part I – The Costume Shop

I’m not exactly sure how to retell this. It was all really strange and happened the spookiest night of the year, Halloween. I thought I was going to just have the usual, boring Halloween I always do. You know, the one where you go to bars and no guys check you out because you wore a banana costume (what was I thinking that year…?) or your friends all ditch you because you don’t like to get ball-to-the-wall drunk.

My high school sweetheart, Jenna (joking, I’m gay: we figured it out a few weeks in the relationship), forced me to go to a really exclusive party this year. She handed me the ticket- the only ‘entry’ to this ritzy money bags party.

“Wait, don’t they get like, models, and even strippers and stuff for those kinds of parties?” I asked, twiddling my thumbs around the fancy embossed ticket. Jenna was on the phone.

“Relax, look, don’t get a normal costume. If you want to fit in or look decent, go to the address I messaged you. It’s an amazing costume shop, a lot of custom made stuff. I already left a tab with them, I told the owner that you’d show them my text message and could get whatever you thought looked good.” Jenna said, on the phone.

I grunted, “What?! You can’t keep paying for my junk, you know! Especially frivolous stuff like this.”

“Oh stop it, when you get back on your feet you can pay me back.” Jenna giggled. We’d both gone to the same college, too. Now she was a full-fledged lawyer and I was an accountant without work. She offered to get me set up at the firm she worked, but she’d just been hired herself. Her last position let her go with a great severance package a few months ago, so I guess she didn’t mind changing jobs.

I walked through the streets, seeing lots of old stores and buildings, all like in a tourist picture for 'old towns'. They didn’t belong in the city. My feet splashed into a puddle, scuffing my shoes. I frowned, knowing I’d become lost. I sat down on a bench and looked at my phone, wondering why I had lost signal. Then my eyes looked upward. I swear I would’ve noticed the tailor/costume shop, I’d passed right by it. Somehow, there it was, two stories high and older than dirt.

I walked inside and was greeted by an older woman. I think she was an older woman, she wore lots of older women’s clothes. Her hair was very unkempt; maybe it was the style, big and puffy. She had long nails and waved at me from the counter. I smiled and saw the tons of costumes and normal clothing, all either vintage or extremely well-made, if not both.

“How can I help you, young man?” She asked. Her small name tag said ‘Bhain’. I didn’t know how to pronounce that. She had an Irish accent, I think.

“Well, I don’t really know. I’m here to get a costume for a party. My friend, Jenna, she,”

“Oh yes! Jenna! Oh I love her. Such a nice young lady. You must be her friend, ah, what was your name?”

“Hector. Hector Roberts.”

“Oh yes, Hector! Well, what are you looking to be this haunted night?” She asked. She spoke with her hands a lot. Before I could answer, customers began swarming her. Each had questions or needed to buy something. I smiled and gave her the okay sign so she knew I’d be patient. I walked around and saw that most of the costumes weren’t silly, but regal. Some were scantly, so I didn’t even dare look at those.

“Excuse me, would you like some assistance?” Someone asked from behind me. I turned to see a much shorter young woman looking up at me. She seemed extremely young, but looked related to Bhain.

“Oh, well, I’m just looking. I don’t think any of these costumes would fit me correctly, or flatter.” I said.

“Well, my mom sent me to help you, she said you were a friend of Jenna’s. Jenna told me to help you however I could last week when she bought a costume. I hope I don’t bother you…” the young girl said, nervously. I smiled, feeling a fellow spaz talking to me.

“Well, okay. You can help. Did she have in mind what I should look at? You know, like a costume she might think I look good in? What’s your name, by the way?” I asked.

“Amber. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” She said, stiffly putting her hand out to shake.

We looked for costumes, maybe for an hour. All of them didn’t seem to fit me right. Amber told me her mom could stitch them up appropriately for my size, but I just didn’t find them likeable. I started feeling frustrated at the sight of no costume looking good. I finally told Amber that she’d been very helpful, but I just didn’t think anything was made for me.

“Oh…” Amber said, somewhat sad. I was tempted to ask about her age. She seemed really built like a woman, just short and soft-faced. Her overtly-kind demeanor confused me.

“Well, I think I need to go get my mom, maybe she could help you better. I promise we can find you a good costume!” She said, walking off. I didn’t argue, she was too fast.

I sighed as my hands moved around the racks when I finally noticed the perfect costume. It looked somewhat like a uniform- with a beautiful trench coat, white and blue. I didn’t think it was a costume until I examined its details; buckles, belts, and lots of layers of different fabrics. It looked to be my size, if not a bit form fitting. The costume had feather lining in certain places, which I thought was strange. I saw that it carried a very regal mask- white and carved out of what may have been faux ivory. My curiosity got the best of me as I grabbed the mask and felt its beautiful craftsmanship in my fingers. I finally gave up and put the mask on.

Immediately running to the mirror, I saw how cool I looked. The mask covered most of my face, but it had a strong jawline, unlike mine. I still didn’t know what the costume was of and yet I was excited to try it on.

“Mr. Hector, everyone’s gone, so we can both help you pick out a cost-” Amber said before stopping right in her tracks. Her mother stood behind her, juice bottle in hand. She didn’t look as concerned.

“Too late now, he tried it on, dear.” Bhain said.

“Hmm? What’s wrong with it?” I asked. I felt confident in the mask, hidden and somehow accentuated by its design.

“Nothing, dear. Would you like to try on the costume? I know it’s not a conventional super hero costume, but we can add a cape and insignia.” Bhain added.

“Definitely! I want to try it on!” I managed to say, excitedly.

I tried it on and beamed. I looked like a model in a fashion magazine. The outfit looked like a high-class trendy outfit, covered in sharp shapes. Amber placed the trench coat on top. She showed me all the zippers that altered the outfit to shorts if so wished- or small jacket. I couldn’t help but pose. Amber smiled and told me it looked wonderful on me.

“How much is it?” I suddenly said, knowing the outfit was probably too expensive to rent or buy, being in its own display.

“Take it as a gift.” Bhain said.

I suppose my normal ego brought me back to reality when I said, “Oh I couldn’t do that. It’s beautiful, and I don’t even know how to use it on a normal basis. Wouldn’t it get dirty? I’m afraid to even wear it out.”

Bhain opened her juice bottle and poured the contents onto the outfit. I almost screamed, but saw that the juice literally dripped off of it. I was surprised!

“No, it’s been altered to be defiant of most liquids and other matter. Now take it, before I call Jenna and tell her you’re being stubborn.” Bhain teased. She directed Amber to get me a box and directions on how to keep the suit pristine for the party. I tried to argue about paying for it, or at least paying for some of it with my own money. It didn’t work out.

As Bhain looked through some cases she talked about the costume with her daughter. I guess it was small talk, but I tried not to eavesdrop.

“Did she leave it here? Did you put it out?” Bhain asked. She always seemed calm, if not happy. He hands pulled out a white cape. It was gorgeous, but I felt the need to wear the outfit alone. It was so cool…

“No, Mom. I didn’t even know it was out on the floor. I swear.” Amber said, making the insignia. She later told me it would just stick onto the fabric and could be pulled off for actual wear.

Bhain handed me the box and smiled at me once more before I left. She simply whispered to me, “Well, maybe it’s just your destiny to look this good, Hector.”

Part II: I Am the One Hiding Under Your Bed

I walked into the halls of the great mansion, letting my trench coat sway in the cold wind of Halloween night. I kept my head up high as I passed a few guests. I didn’t know if they were looking at me, but I was hoping they were (for some reason).

Jenna stood in a long, gossamer dress. She smoke to a few gentlemen as she played with her martini glass. She bid most of them goodbye as she looked over at me. She gasped and laughed, picking up her dress to come in my direction.

“My! A super hero, or are you an anti-hero? What are you, the white vigilante?” She surmised.

“Well, Amber gave me a symbol to wear on my belt and chest, but I don’t see any letters, so I think I’m the Super Bird…” I said. I'm not very good at names.

“You look great! Does it come with padding? Your shoulders look so wide. You look taller in it too.” Jenna giggled.

I laughed, somewhat blushing. I wasn’t attracted to Jenna, but she was definitely someone I wanted approval of.

“Oh, I wanted you to meet an old colleague. His name is Bucardo. Bucardo, this is Hector.” Jenna said, introducing us.

Bucardo seemed like an extremely serious man. He had a costume of some sort of scaled creature and wore two masks on his shoulders, like shoulder plates. One was a wolf and the other, a bird. “Pleasure.” He said, shaking my hand and smiling. His costume was strange, but seemed so well-made.

“Oh gosh, I really don’t want to talk to Gary. He’s such a flake.” Jenna whispered.

“You know me, I’m here for the wine.” Bucardo said.

“Who’s Gary?” I asked.

“Why, the owner of the mansion and host of the party, Gary Codington. I’ve done some accounting for him, among other business. Now he sits with another crowd, however.” Bucardo said, checking his wrist watch.

“Oh, you’re an accountant?” I asked, being friendly. My trench coat started feeling heavy. I hadn’t even had a drink yet.

“Yes, I forgot to really tell you who Bucardo is. He was in finances back for the last firm I worked for. He managed some of the investments the company did on the side. You remember?” Jenna asked. She hiccupped.

“Yeah, I remember, Rourke Law & Consulting. How goes it for them, by the way?”

“Well, they’re having a slow start in their new location. It was privately owned by a single person, but Bune over here still works with him through an assistant.” Jenna laughed. She was tipsy. She mispronounced Bucardo’s name and almost lisped all her other words.

“I must really be going. I honestly did come for the drinks. I’d suggest you two get home before things get… ugly.” Bucardo said, staring up at the balcony where the lights were turned off. People stood up there, in the shadows.

Suddenly, a gray-haired man walked up to us. I didn’t even notice him as he startled Jenna. He touched her shoulders, putting his head close to her he neck.

“Why, Jenna Yang, you look marvelous tonight.” He said, rubbing her shoulders. She looked awfully uncomfortable. I would have said something, but he seemed bigger than me… I know. I suck.

“Hello, Gary. How have you been?” Jenna said, flattening her tone. She looked like she was ready to puke, but not from the martinis.

“What are you this year, Gary? A zombie curtain?” Bucardo said, playing with his wine glass.

“Funny, Buck. So funny.” Gary said, stepping back and standing up straight. “I am a vampire, can’t you see from my Victorian outfit?”

“You got the undead part right, Gary. I love how sunken-in your eyes look.” Bucardo said. The tension was rising.

“Jenna, would you have a dance with me?” Gary asked, ignoring Bucardo.

“Oh, I can’t, I’m already drunk, and I might vomit on you. Besides, my date tonight is Hector. Hector, this is Gary.” Jenna responded. I could see the glint in her eye that yelled an S.O.S. at me. I almost laughed.

“I see. What is your costume tonight, I can’t tell it matches his?” Gary seemed to joke. I wasn’t sure.

“I’m a damsel in distress, Gary. Hector’s my super hero!” Jenna giggled.

“Oh, I see. Well, pleasure to meet you, Hector. I’ll see you all around, please enjoy the festivities. And try the food; it’s to die for.” Gary said, leaving before I could respond to his introduction.

“See, you are a super hero, Hector. You save me from total creeper-doom.” Jenna whispered.

We joked and laughed for a few minutes after Bucardo left. I felt sick to my stomach and didn’t drink. Jenna stopped drinking after a few cocktails, three. I told her I’d be right back and headed to the bathroom. I got lost, of course.

I found myself in the library. I had no trouble seeing, although it was extremely dark in the corridors of the mansion. I noticed that there was dust settling on mostly everything- as if the home got little service or use. My landed face to the ground when I heard someone speaking in amongst the shelves.

“We should just get it over with now, stupid.”

“No, there are few who have to stay alive, or Gary will be pissed.”

“I don’t give a shit about what Gary says. He’s about dead, anyway. I can sense the staff missing from his study. I’m starving, man. I need to feed.”

“Silence, all of you.” a deep voice growled.

I hid myself as I slid upward, trying to glance at the voices’ source. There stood three normal sized men, wearing masks. I was astounded by how realistic the masks were. Their eyes looked like hollow orbs of unsettling glow, and their mouths looked torn open, always smiling wide with giant fangs. Even when they spoke, their monster mouths opened and moved naturally. Amongst them stood a larger man, almost too tall to be human. These rich blokes went all out- The tallest one had vibrant red eyes, and his fangs looked like daggers, jutting out everywhere.

“There’s someone here.” The large one boomed.

I swallowed my breath and stood, back stuck to the shelf. I held my mouth, hoping to silence any fear-made sounds.

“Sounds like we have someone in here, we better kill them now.”

“Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! Let’s eat!” one answered as they all ran in different directions. The largest one stepped around, grinding his teeth with the noise that only steel makes against itself.

“They’re not costumes, young man.” Said a voice, booming like the monster, yet vibrant.

Who was that? I thought to myself. I tried to find the exit quietly.

“Me, the guise you wear. I’m not simple fabric, boy.” the voice responded.

“What?!” I rasped loudly. The monster grunted, laughing a bit as he knew where I was now.

“I said, ‘I’m not simple fabric’, BOY!” the voice yelled. My head throbbed.

“Oh, a celestial. My favorite flavor.” The monster said, standing behind me.

“Oh fuck.” I managed to squeak out, looking back at the monster. I heard the creature smack its mouth, preparing to eat me, possibly whole. I closed my eyes the moment he lifted his giant arm above his head, ready to smash me to an easy digestible mush.

I heard a massive crunch. I whimpered, as the little wimp that I am. But I felt little pain. I opened my eyes and saw my forearms pressed up against the creature’s fist. My mouth went agape as I was holding his force up with my puny arms.

“Defend us, boy!” the vibrant voice yelled, angrily.

“Mmmmmnope, I think I’m going to run!” I said out loud, running off into the corridor. I fell to my face again, but quickly jumped up and went on my way. The adrenaline really helped, I guess. The monster growled and began pacing after me.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, I’m so dead!” I yelped, looking for a place to hide. I heard the music of the actual party coming from the west, the direction I was running in. Once again, a surge of weight pulled me down. I couldn’t breathe well and ran into what seemed to be a bathroom.

Fool as I am, I locked the door in hopes to deter the monsters. I ran to the sink and slipped, hitting my head on the hard marble sink’s side. I fell to the ground. It’s almost funny, I thought I was going to die from the head wound and not the monster’s mouths.

“Stupid boy. I can’t believe you’re the only celestial blood around.” The voice said.

I passed out as I looked at my hands. Something was different with them. They looked veiny, pulsing even. I felt my consciousness leave me as I felt them cramp up.

Part III: A Hero, Born

I awoke, dizzy. I coughed and dragged myself to the toilet. I felt a lack of balance as I did so, even on the ground.

“What the heck happened...?” I asked myself, out loud.

“Do people no longer know about the beasts that roam the night, afoul bastards whom create turmoil to the poor souls of Earth?” the voice boomed, annoyed.

“Okay, I’m going to need you to show yourself, if you’re going to keep talking to me.” I said, noticing my sleeves were gone. My arms looked weird in the darkness.

“I am Iusiu, boy. I am an angel, as you might call it. I have no form but the garb on your skin.” He said.

“Oh great, so the monsters back there were probably a hallucination, just like you, then. All’s well, I just need psychiatric help.” I said, looking for a light. I was able to walk, following the wall as my crutch. Walking was different, too. The dizziness made it worse, as I felt like my stance was widened.

“Fool, I am no mental illusion. Look in the mirror, the light is right there.” Usiu said.

I flipped the light on. The mirror stood across the room. I saw a figure, muscular and wide. He wasn’t massive, or super-built, but definitely defined. I almost jumped for the door, assuming it was someone else. Then I saw its movements follow mine. I slowly walked to the mirror and finally understood.

I was about five feet tall at the beginning. I couldn’t believe it, I’d hit at least a foot in growth. I passed my hand through my hair and noticed my chiseled lats and abs. My hair had grown a bit out of control, down to my neck. I’d just gotten preppy crew cut a few days ago. Not much of my face changed, but it looked thicker, manlier. My neck fitted it well, curving into rock-hard shoulders. I noticed my costume wasn’t the same.

“I changed my form so those beasts do not recognize us. Sadly, they can change their form too. It is a shame they already ate a poor mortal a few hours ago. The fool who unleashed them will lose control of them soon and they will feed on everyone if we do not hurry.” Usiu said. I looked at my clothes and coughed. My mask lay on my neck. It was more of a helm now. My trench coat had been changed to great shoulder pads, like silver (I still don’t understand very well how I knew what pieces turned into what). My shirt had become a simple harness, hiding inside the buckles and straps. They had grown two intricately made faux wings, like an angel’s. The pants had changed to a skimpy pair of shorts, perfectly accentuating my apparently grown junk. I was so confused and looked at the bulge that stuck round and out from my shorts. They looked more like briefs, tight to my skin. I lost my shoes, only wearing blue boots.

“H-holy… What happened to me?!” I yelled.

“I had to make some changes, but it has cost me a lot of energy. I didn’t have much to begin with, and there’s no sun to obtain energy from right now, so we must make haste.” Usiu said.

“No, no! We are not making any hastes! You need to make another costume, or some shit, because this is too revealing!” I yelped.

“I will not. I only looked through your communicative technology to see what people wear on haunted nights.” He said.

“What?! You mean my phone? No wait, I had some pretty bad pictures on there! God damn it, you only checked the first picture, for that gay underwear Halloween catalogue! Change into something else!”

“No. I will not. We need the energy to fight that Codington man and his attached fiends.” Usiu said, flatly. I wanted to cry.

“Excuse me, are you in there, Hector? I thought I heard you. Are you okay? You’ve been gone for forty-five minutes, I’m really worried.” Jenna said, knocking on the door.

By impulse I ran to the door and slowly opened it. I managed to squeak out a nervous, “Yeah, I’m totally fine, Jenny.”

“You didn’t drink at all, you sure you’re okay?” She said.

I opened the door slowly. She gasped and stared at me. I felt my face turn bright red, extremely exposed and semi-naked.

“Wow, Hector! I can’t- holy shit, you’ve been working out!” She laughed, “And you’re not afraid to show it, I see! Did you get both outfits free?! I don’t actually mind, they both fit you very well… You belong in a Victor’s Secret catalogue!”

How funny. I wanted to hide behind my mask. I clumsily fumbled around as I put on the mask, trying to fix my hair.

“You even got another insignia, on your chest? Wow, it looks like a real tattoo, even.” She said, poking my pectorals. They were so defined now. I kept forgetting to breathe. I looked down and saw it. I felt my mind unlocking knowledge from somewhere, I have no idea where. It was Usiu’s name, in a symbol.

“W-well, I like to go… All out, you know me!” I chirped, like a robot.

We heard a scream. I instinctively grabbed Jenna and pushed her into the bathroom. I said, “Stay in there, something bad is going down. If I don’t come back in five minutes, get out.” Before running off. I felt somehow brave, ready to take on anything.

I ran to the ballroom to see a man gnawing into another. People were running away, screaming. The man chewing on flesh quickly dropped his disguise, showing off his ugly true form. There was blood. I hated blood so much. I wanted to run away like the little bitch I am, but I couldn’t. Usiu forced courage into my chest.

“Stop at once, demons! You are all under my power!” Gary yelled. I assumed it was him.

“Shut up, Gary.” One of the demons said, biting into his neck. After chewing on his meat, he spit it out and kicked Gary around, letting him bleed to death. “Your meat is gross.”

The giant demon-monster crashed into the ground, breaking the tiles underneath him. He laughed, already finishing a poor rich-guy’s corpse in his mouth. I wanted to puke.

“Let me enter.” Usiu said.

“What?”

“Let me enter your soul. Don’t be afraid, I will protect you if you protect me. If we don’t do something, more people will die.” Usiu responded. I shivered and closed my eyes.

“Fine. Let’s do whatever it is you want me to do. Enter my soul, or whatever.”

Immediately I felt a surge of electricity run through me. I twisted as the energy ran through me. I forced my hands into the wall, cracking it as my arms began to grow. I felt my stance widen once more, pushing my legs with more musculature. My clothes did not tear, simply unaccommodating my size. I saw my biceps swell like bowling balls as my chest jutted outward.

I blushed as the growth pushed my cock upward, almost ready to burst out of my tiny shorts. They somehow stretched as my ass pushed up, perfectly round. I didn’t know how to deal with all the sensations, but I had no time to react anyway.

“Who are you?” The giant demon said, finishing his meal. He was massive too.

I heaved my giant chest up and down, trying to breathe. Crap, what should I call myself? I can’t use my name or Usiu’s, I thought to myself. I noticed some dumbass trying to film the spectacle on his phone for the internet. The ‘Super Angel’ was a terrible name.

Usiu whispered all the aliases he could think of. I picked one that I thought fit well. I somehow could think as one with Usiu. I knew he’d speak as one with him.

“I am the Seraph, defender of the weak, destroyer of evil, paladin of retribution.” I said, much deeper than my actual voice. I sounded incredibly manly and eloquent. I still thought what I said was terribly stupid. God I wish I’d not said that. The idiot filming on his phone even spelled it wrong when he posted it, with an f. How do rich people stay so stupid?

The demon laughed. He didn’t even move, he just stayed crouched at the top of the giant stairs.

“I also know of you. You lost your name, and you wish to get it back. You were tricked worse than how you trick mortals, and now have the bodies you wanted. You can no longer do much in the other realms, and have even become a laughingstock to other fiends.” I said, somehow knowledgeable.

He growled heavily. “I have a name, and you shall remember it well for it is the way I killed you. I am Dagger Jaw. I’m going to rend your pretty little head into a nice butter for my toast.”

He quickly jumped at me, using the full force of his giant legs. I heard the resonating sound of the floor cracking as he jumped and attacked me. His mouth opened wide, literally splitting apart just to fit as much as he could inside. I reacted by stepping back and smashing his face into the ground. Before he could get up the four demons jumped at me.

They were much smaller than me now, but very quick. One bit into my neck as I grasped two in well-made catches. My hands had become far bigger to accommodate my thick forearms. It wasn’t the strength alone that killed them, but the lightning I shot through them. Their hollow eyes lit up in a shocking blue, leaving burnt husks. I quickly threw the last demon across the ballroom before Dagger Jaw reached out and punched me in the gut.

I wasn’t fast enough to squeeze my brick abdomen- but I was able to take the shock well enough to be thrown back. The first small demon to attack me gnawed on my neck as he tore at my back with his claws. I had hit the wall and smashed myself against it, letting the demon fall off like a burnt leech.

“Okay, okay. I can use electricity, but can I fly or anything?!” I yelled at Usiu. I guess he responded by letting arcane symbols grow out of my back. I expected wings, but this was good enough. I flapped them and slowly lifted off. I’d never flown before, even in a plane, so it was very weird.

Dagger Jaw grabbed a table and threw it at me. I tried dodging but decided to simply knock it out of the way. I lost some altitude. He squatted down to prepare a massive jump. I had no time to pay attention to the other two demons. Dagger Jaw quickly flew up at me and slashed at me with his great claws. I was lucky enough to drop my wings so I could fall out of the way.

“I’m running out of energy, use your powers wisely, boy.” Usiu whispered inside me.

The two smaller demons quickly spun around my feet with black rope. I really hope it didn’t come from somewhere weird, it felt slimy. I lost my balance and fell backward. Before they could get away I grabbed one and put him in front of me, sensing Dagger Jaw coming down at me. He didn’t care as his claws went right through his lackey, actually ripping into me. I screamed.

I dropped my hands down, feeling the incredible pain inside my stomach. Dagger jaw salivated above me, dripping disgusting drool on my face.

“You’re mine now, ‘paladin’.” He rasped. His giant mouth quickly snapped around my arm in one last hope of defense I put up. He coughed a laugh, knowing he’d won.

“I wouldn’t laugh.” I said, grabbing his head with my other free, non-bloody hand. Dagger Jaw tried to move his mouth, but my arms grew in size, too big for even him to chew on. I remember watching the video and saw my eyes glow a bright blue, right before shocking the shit out of Dagger Jaw.

Dagger Jaw pulled away but couldn’t move far, my massive right hand holding onto his forehead. I grabbed him in both arms and began squeezing. It felt so good to be this size. It felt amazing to feel this strong, crushing a giant monster’s head between my hands.

“P-please… have mercy o-on…” Dagger Jaw muffled.

I was about to say something clever, I think. “Sorry, I can’t hear you, the reception is tightening too quiet.” Wait. No. Okay, I’m not very good at the puns and catchphrases, yet. But I didn’t fuck up my moment because I heard the sound of sirens before I could say anything. I turned back to hear them and Dagger Jaw slashed at me once more. He didn’t keep attacking and ran off, heavy enough to leave shattered footprints in the ground. He even broke through the walls, rather than finding an exit.

I held my wounds and noticed they started healing. It was slow, but Usiu put the mass back together.

“That’s amazing…” I huffed, falling backward.

“No time to rest, boy. I have something to tell you, which may be of importance. The soldiers are coming in. You need to escape. Also, although I can heal you, right now I don’t have the power to stop the growth.” Usiu said.

I looked down and saw my arms pushing upward. I was growing again.

“Wait, what?! You said you were out of power! You’re telling me you need power to STOP me from growing?!?” I yelled at him. I knew we were alone, I could feel it in the air.

“No, boy. The problem lies in my lack of practice. I’ve been dormant for about a few centuries, now…”

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

“Do not foul your tongue in my presence.”

“Are you serious?!?! Now is not the time!” I yelled, getting up slowly. I couldn’t even stand correctly, my legs were becoming too wide.

“Run, escape to the woods. You’ll either explode in a bolt of lightning or…”

I didn’t bother to ask more questions. I ran and broke my own escape through the mansion. My arms were like giant hammers at this point, smashing through walls like a gingerbread house. It still felt bad on my skin, but I was more worried about exploding. I didn’t want to explode.

I finally found myself in the woods, far from the scene. I could see helicopters flying around, looking for suspects, etc. They somehow missed me.

“Boy, there is one way you will not die from the explosion…” Usiu said. I fell backwards, no longer able to balance my body. I felt my groin swell massively, finally popping out my genitals out of the shorts. Usiu pulled back the clothing, letting the growth become slightly more comfortable (if that could have been possible).

I moaned as I saw my giant cock swell. I could barely lift my arms.

“You must release your energy.” Usiu whispered.

I didn’t bother to fight and began rubbing the massive erection up and down. I can’t explain very well what it felt like. I could feel the pulse run through my blood, its own separate sensation of electricity pushing through every bit of flesh I have. Every time my heart pulsed, I could feel it force every bit of me stimulate. I moaned as my hands tried wrapping around my giant member. I couldn’t see much of anything, my pecs were trying to eat my face. I finally started feeling my climax and roared my heavy, manly voice.

With a flash, I ejaculated. Thunder literally filled the sky, dropping down a bolt of blue lightning. I felt the energy shoot upward- the way science tends to explain lightning. I somehow reached the sky with my force. It was quick, so fast I couldn’t really examine all the sensations. It didn’t matter anyway, because I was ejaculating copious amounts of seed all over myself. With every gush, I shrunk. I roared and roared with every spurt of cum. It felt amazing, like a release that didn’t stop running through me.

I crawled for a bit before standing up. I grabbed onto a tree and heard the rain come down, cloaking the night in even more darkness. Usiu pushed my now overtly-sore body in flight. I somehow found my apartment.

“You can make rain too…?” I rasped, so tired speaking was difficult.

“No, that must have been a stroke of luck, or someone decided to help us.” Usiu whispered as I landed on my bed. I felt paralyzed from the pain.

“I suppose you are paladin material after all.” Usiu said, letting me finally sleep. I couldn’t stay awake long enough to tell him he was awful and I wanted him to go away. Somehow, I didn’t want him to. I wanted to be a hero, and maybe that’s why I found him hidden in a chain around my neck. I had a lot to learn, I figured out quickly. I didn’t ask him to leave that morning after, even with the strange ejaculation. Maybe I liked it all.

I found my phone mostly unscathed as my memory jumped towards Jenna. I freaked and looked through, hoping for her safety. I was so afraid. She left me a message that said, “I don’t know what happened last night! I think I was so drunk, but thank goodness I got home before things got crazy. The taxi driver said you were with me? Gosh, I’m sorry for all of this. That was a terrible costume party. I really hope you’re okay.”

I was relieved. Holding the phone up to my face was very tiring on its own. Usiu said I’d accustom to our powers soon enough, so I simply rested until I could at least get up. I didn’t bother to ask questions, my mouth costing too much energy to move. I simply held my hand on the insignia on my chest. I fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

“F-fuck… I’m… No… I…” Gary said, holding his wound. He just needed to heal his wound. The cops hadn’t found him, or the secret studies. He crawled around, looking for things to cover the bite with. He then stopped, trembling. Too afraid to turn, he fell to his knees. The light of the doorway outlined a demon’s shape. Gary had no power to subdue even him, and he knew his fate belonged to the demon’s claws.

The demon fell to the ground, black blood gushing from its mouth. A large, glowing white hole went right through his gut, burning slowly before fizzling out. Someone stood behind the creature.

“Gary. You’re a terrible excuse for a conjurer. I’ve met children who are better conjurers than you. You should have stayed with necromancy, you were at least half decent at that.” Said the woman in the beautiful red mask. She pulled up her dress so she wouldn’t step in the demon’s blood.

“Y-you! This was you?! You took my staff! That’s why I lost control of them, you fucking bitch!” Gary spat out before blood gushed from his mouth.

“It wasn’t just her,” Bucardo added, flipping on the lights. He pulled of the masks on his shoulders and let the snake-skin shed off. His skin had a perfect, fair tone. He snapped his fingers, letting a black suit fit around him, pinstriped. He fixed his tie and ram broach. Gary cursed at him while he fiddled with his diamond cufflinks.

“Well, you see, Gary. You should have stayed small business. You’ve done a great job, honestly, doing terrible things here in New York. But the fact is, you rose up too fast. I’ve had bigger fish to fry, but I decided I needed to stop you before you became too much of a problem.” The woman said.

“But- but you’re an angel-worker! You can’t do these things!” Gary said, coughing up more blood.

“On the contrary,” Jenna said, pulling off the mask, “I’m an angel-worker by nature. I decided Bune here would be much more powerful in helping me ruin you. Did you notice how bad your stocks fell in the last two months? That was him. He can do that, you know. From time to time I have to use sub-lunar spirits.”

She held his face as she slowly kneeled down to look at him. She kissed his forehead and trembled her lip. Jenna didn’t seem happy for a short second.

“Do you want me to go find ‘Dagger Jaw’?” Bune asked. He stood straight.

“No, our pact is complete. Thank you for your help, oh powerful spirit. I release you.” Jenna said, pulling out a knife of pure obsidian.

“Jenna, please… I deserve a trial, by the council, remember? Those are the rules…” Gary rasped.

“Dearest Gary, The council has no effect on my mental state, if physical. My methods may be unorthodox…” Jenna said, holding the knife at his neck, “but they exterminate more disgusting bastards like you than someone else’s.”

The knife slit through, releasing a fountain of red, like her dress.

End

• Upvote 3

I like this little chapter. ^^

Though it does make me wonder how this part will tie into the rest of the story. Though I guess Jenna and that Bune guy (ugh I hate writing comments on my phone..i can't see the story and get the names right when I write one. >_<; ) and Hector will become main characters as well? Or is this just a sort of side story? =)

• Upvote 1

I like this little chapter. ^^

Though it does make me wonder how this part will tie into the rest of the story. Though I guess Jenna and that Bune guy (ugh I hate writing comments on my phone..i can't see the story and get the names right when I write one. >_<; ) and Hector will become main characters as well? Or is this just a sort of side story? =)

It's safe to say Tales of a Lust Mage is an anthology, of sorts. Characters will show up, go on hiatus, or disappear altogether. If there's a character you definitely want to see again, I would personally mention how much I like them. That's why I've been working on a tale about Xaekus, he was one of the most popular characters, more so than Bradley- a more 'protagonist' type character. I did a sneak peek of some artwork of him, so people didn't forget.

All in all, don't assume everything in ONE main plot. I definitely try to move around themes (macro, etc) story-by-story, rather than stick to them as I know certain readers like certain things. I also like exploring sexuality by experimenting with stuff, so I make sure to put in sub-tags because the themes may change.

Did you think it was Halloween-y enough? :P

A very different story than past Lust Mage tales. It flowed very well and gave an interesting glimpse of the battle of good and evil. I'm not sure I would trust Jenna but I'm glad Gary is dead or vanquished or whatever. Hector was a cool, anti-heroic hero..a sort of average guy forced into something way above his usual concept of reality. It was very appropriate for Halloween. I hope Hector returns..the others..not so much. As usual your fiction is thought provoking! Great Job!

• Upvote 1

It's safe to say Tales of a Lust Mage is an anthology, of sorts. Characters will show up, go on hiatus, or disappear altogether. If there's a character you definitely want to see again, I would personally mention how much I like them. That's why I've been working on a tale about Xaekus, he was one of the most popular characters, more so than Bradley- a more 'protagonist' type character. I did a sneak peek of some artwork of him, so people didn't forget.

All in all, don't assume everything in ONE main plot. I definitely try to move around themes (macro, etc) story-by-story, rather than stick to them as I know certain readers like certain things. I also like exploring sexuality by experimenting with stuff, so I make sure to put in sub-tags because the themes may change.

Did you think it was Halloween-y enough? :P

I see. ^w^ <3

Well, I am truly loving your chapters and especially this one. And I dunno if ai'm right about this but it seems you enjoyed writing this one very much too. The quality and the flow of the story was much better in this one then in the first 2. ;3

I do hope Hector will me a reoccurring character in the story-lines. ^^ He is nice yet so typical. He's quite perfect and seeing that he can grow when the angel that possesses the clothing/him (sort off) is low on energy makes for quite a fun growth victim. >;3

And hell yeah it was. 8D Not too gory like most yet not devoid of it either. Not to mention a slightly eerily and slightly scary atmosphere at the sec9nd half of the chapter, very halloween-ish indeed. ^^

(Also: Happy Halloween to you and everyone else. ;) <3

• Upvote 1

A very different story than past Lust Mage tales. It flowed very well and gave an interesting glimpse of the battle of good and evil. I'm not sure I would trust Jenna but I'm glad Gary is dead or vanquished or whatever. Hector was a cool, anti-heroic hero..a sort of average guy forced into something way above his usual concept of reality. It was very appropriate for Halloween. I hope Hector returns..the others..not so much. As usual your fiction is thought provoking! Great Job!

Thank you, sir! I always appreciate your opinion, it means a lot to me. I really did have fun with this story, and definitely notice my writing improving with each one.

I see. ^w^ <3

Well, I am truly loving your chapters and especially this one. And I dunno if ai'm right about this but it seems you enjoyed writing this one very much too. The quality and the flow of the story was much better in this one then in the first 2. ;3

I do hope Hector will me a reoccurring character in the story-lines. ^^ He is nice yet so typical. He's quite perfect and seeing that he can grow when the angel that possesses the clothing/him (sort off) is low on energy makes for quite a fun growth victim. >;3

And hell yeah it was. 8D Not too gory like most yet not devoid of it either. Not to mention a slightly eerily and slightly scary atmosphere at the sec9nd half of the chapter, very halloween-ish indeed. ^^

(Also: Happy Halloween to you and everyone else. ;) <3

I did notice an improvement and even got embarrassed reading the first few I did. I tend to have a lot to say not related to the general muscle-growth/ eroticism, and that has been an issue for me because I'm afraid people won't find that interesting. Everyone always seems to be either completely ignorant or the reverse, and I thought I'd make Hector in between. He's clever enough to understand what 'might' be going on, but that doesn't really make him enthusiastic. At the same time, it should be obvious he doesn't know about Jenna's underground exploits as a mage herself. I have to assume his reactions will fall under "no, stop. No. I will not wear that. God damnit fine, but when we get home I'm going to rip you a new one." xD The passive aggressively depressed anti-hero, if you will.

I honestly did enjoy this story, and I introduced some characters that might show up in their own tales too.

Thank you, and happy Halloween to you too! If you've checked out my art thread for Lust Mage, go ahead and vote for the next character to be drawn, I'm going to be doing some artwork very soon and need to tally new votes.

Also, I've been thinking of adding a small poll to each installment to see what people want to read about next time around. I know some characters are really liked (Xaekus, he needs some more limelight) and I just haven't used them yet.

I love the chapter, it was so steamy and sensual and yet had the action and flow that holds the story arc together.  I love when my feed here on the website pops up with a new chapter of this story, it really makes me smile and have a great day to know I have something truly amazing to read.

• Upvote 2

I love the chapter, it was so steamy and sensual and yet had the action and flow that holds the story arc together. I love when my feed here on the website pops up with a new chapter of this story, it really makes me smile and have a great day to know I have something truly amazing to read.

You big flatterer, you. I am glad you thought it was 'steamy' and not SHOCKING! AHURHURHUR LOL.