Myostatin Treatment

magicworker

Hanugumo, if Paul had worked out enough to come close to dying, he'd be bigger than Robert, but Paul's and Robert's genetics are pretty similar and Robert's body was used to working out, even if he didn't have much muscle to show for it at first. And he went tanning. For some of those same reasons, Don and Rense will be growing pretty fast, but with a new development they won't be in as much danger as Robert.

Delacrest, you are correct, sir. Just two, maybe three parts to go until "MF" hits. *tease*

I see, I guess we're gonna see how all this will play out in the future when you have posted more chapters* <3 <2

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the bumps. I've been kicking around with the next part, but my semester got busier without snow days, so progress has been slow. I'm now wrapping up with some classes, so might be ready to post again this weekend.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the bumps. I've been kicking around with the next part, but my semester got busier without snow days, so progress has been slow. I'm now wrapping up with some classes, so might be ready to post again this weekend.

Take your time. ^^ We might want a next part but if your semester is too busy for it right now, you can always wait till you have some more free time on the holidays and all ^^ We all can wait, and the people that can not: well too bad for those. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Part 18

After their workout, Rense and Don went to the all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant. As they walked, they chatted and Don started casually flexing his pumped muscles. By the time they reached the restaurant, Rense had begun to mimic him. As they filled their plates and sat at their table, they both noticed the rising bulges in their pants.

"I can't wait to grow from this food," Don confessed.

"Me, neither," Rense admitted as he shifted his cock into a more comfortable position.

Halfway through their first plate, Berty came over to the table.

"Hi, little bro. John's not here today, so you're safe. I'm having your room painted tonight, so you'll have to sleep on the floor. Unless you find someplace else to sleep," she announced with a wink before returning to the back of the restaurant.

Rense looked at Don who sat stunned and confused.

Rense explained that his sister worked there and the owner was away, so they could eat up without being thrown out, and his sister wouldn't charge them. "She's probably just kidding about my room to get you to ask me over to your place, but she might not be."

"She knows you're into guys? I still haven't told my sister," Don admitted. "She's pretty conservative."

"Well, I live with mine, so it's hard to hide," Rense replied as he took another bite.

"I live with mine, too. She's almost ten years older than me. I help her out with her son, my nephew, who's eleven."

"Oh, so your place is no good, I guess."

"Well," Don replied with a swallow of mashed potato, "tonight happens to work. My sister Pat is at a teacher convention until tomorrow night and Logan is staying with a family friend who can drop him off at school in the morning."

"So, is that an invitation?" Rense smirked.

"As long as you say yes. Otherwise, it'll be a kidnapping," Don smirked back before finishing his plate and rising to get another.

Rense quickly did the same, and after a few more piled-high plates each, their cravings shifted away from food and they ended up at Don's place. Well, it did seem more like his sister's place, with Don having his own bedroom and bathroom.

Rense had been feeling his body recharge as he digested the contents of his full stomach, so he wasn't surprised that Don hung up his coat and immediately dropped into quick pushups. 

"Don, take it easy. We already had our workout today," Rense counseled.

Don leaped from the floor and reached out to kiss Rense, who was a bit surprised but then returned with his own passion.

"I can feel myself growing," growled Don, as he ripped the shirt from his newly pumped chest. "This is so fucking hot. I want to fuck you as I grow bigger. C'mon," Don ordered as he led Rense to his bedroom.

Don grabbed a pair of adjustable dumbells and started curling. "I'm gonna get so fucking huge. Boy, take my pants off."

Rense thought of reminding Don that he was just a couple years younger, and not really a "boy", but Don started to glare impatiently and Rense unbuttoned and dropped Ron's pants to reveal a bulging jock strap. Don dropped the dumbbells, planted his hands on the ground, kicked off his pants, went into a handstand and began to lower and push his body perfectly vertically balanced. Rense was impressed.

"Don't just stand there, get naked," Don admonished, still upside down.

As Rense disrobed, he looked over the mounds of strong muscle that covered his own body. He yearned to work them as Don was, but his friends had been firm about limiting his exercise. As Don stood upright again, Rense realized they were closer to eye-level, when he remembered Don being noticeably shorter before. Rense also noticed Don's thick, bulging shoulders and he reached out to feel their solid warmth.

"Yeah, you like those cannonballs?" Don asked rhetorically before embracing Rense tightly by his waist, lifting him off the floor and then squatting with him. "I can't wait to see how much weight I can throw around tomorrow."

Rense felt Don's hard dick slap under him as they bounced on the rhythmic flexing of Don's quads. The room heated quickly and Don started to get slick from sweat. Rense barely found his footing as they eventually slipped apart.

Don panted and flexed. "I feel like a fucking machine, or a fucking animal, or a fucking god. And you are so fucking hot with your tight fucking muscles. I want to give you a ride you'll never fucking forget."

"Don, you are a hot wet dream, and I'd love to get fucked, but you gotta take it easy."

"Sorry, I'm so amped up, I don't think I can stop myself from pounding your hole like a V8 piston, but I can try to take it slow."

Don did try, but he could only hold back for a few minutes. Fortuneately, Rense found that he underestimated his own strength and stamina and it wasn't long before he was thoroughly enjoying the fucking of his life and egging Don on to pound him harder.

---

"Paul? You're huge!" the doctor exclaimed the next morning.

"I know," Paul replied, remembering the short worship session he and Sasha just had before breakfast, "but it sounds good to hear you say it."

"A walk, I said. Did you workout all week?"

"No, just, like, every other day."

"And you feel okay?"

"No, I feel amazing."

The doctor ushered Paul onto the scale. "315," he announced in disbelief. "I didn't think growing that fast was possible. Even a newborn usually takes 6 months to double their weight. You overshot that in under two, and most of it in the last few weeks.... I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Paul asked, surprised.

"How can you have any kind of normal life? You're just going to get bigger. And how much bigger can you get before your body can't sustain it and your health suffers? And how am I going to explain what I've done?"

Doctor seemed uncharacteristically upset, and Paul couldn't help but start to get nervous about how the doctor was reacting.

"Doctor, calm down, I feel fine. Some guys get as big as me naturally, right? And you have something to slow it down now, right?"

"Oh, maybe there are a couple bodybuilders out there bigger than you, but natural? Don't kid yourself. I'm also sorry that I still don't completely understand how this level growth of growth is happening or how your body is compensating for it. I do have something that might slow down the effects of the treatment, but now I'm not very confident in that. It's a modification of the nano-switches that will prevent any of them from affecting any myostatin further, so at least you won't be 'contagious' and it should give your body a chance to reestablish myostatin control of your muscles."

"So then I'll lose my muscles?" Paul asked.

"Maybe some of them, a relatively small amount," the doctor admitted. "Or maybe not at all if you keep working out. I'll give you an injection and then I have something else for Robert."

Only then did Paul notice the tray with a syringe filled with a blue liquid. "Hold on, doc. What if, um... well, why wouldn't Robert get that shot, too?"

"Why would he - is he still growing?" the doctor asked in suspicious disbelief.

"He's 430 pounds and 6-foot-6 now," Paul confirmed as the doctor gasped. "He's been eating and sleeping and working out just until he begins to feel sore. He seems perfectly healthy. To be honest, he looks fucking amazing."

"I almost don't believe you," the doctor stammered. "Obviously, your myostatin somehow allowed the nano-switches to transfer to someone else, but they were never supposed to perpetuate in anyone's system for more than about 12 days. I suppose we need to give Robert a shot, as well."

"What if he refuses?" Paul asked, admitting only to himself that he planned to refuse the doctor's latest shot, but the doctor began to wonder about Paul's position on it.

"Even if he looks fine, he can't be perfectly healthy. The human body can't withstand that kind of change."

"You keep saying that," Paul commented as he spread his arms and presented his hyper-muscled body as evidence, "but from my first-hand experience, it's more than withstanding it."

"I can only suppose it's because you're lucky, because I have no other explanation. But, I did mention something else that might help, only I'm now reluctant to share it if you're not taking the shot."

"Why?"

"Will you take the shot?" the doctor asked. "Or would you smash your way out of here before you let that happen?"

Paul imagined smashing doors and windows and walls like a monstruous beast. He started getting hard, and the doctor noticed that growing bulge and began to worry that Paul would succumb to the violent fantasy without any further provocation.

"I don't think I'm taking the shot today," Paul replied firmly, realizing that he was willing to risk a lot to get freaky huge. "But I guess if my growth gets too much for my body to handle, I can take the shot then." Paul's dick twitched again thinking of reaching Robert's size and strength and then surpassing it.

The doctor sighed. "Well, I also developed a nutrient-dense supplement to support tissue growth, so your body would have the resources to not be overwhelmed by the muscle growth. One of our partners, Rynth Labs, a supplement company, offered to produce as much as I want. I was happy they were so generous, but I worry that you'll just use it to speed up your growth."

"Is this a supplement you can buy in a store?" Paul asked.

"No, for most people, a drink of this will overload their GI system and most of it will go through them unabsorbed and cause discomfort. It's very dense and thick. Judging by how much you're eating and how your body is growing from it, your body must have adapted to process protein and nutrients quickly and efficiently. The supplement has some probiotics to support that, as well."

"So, I can skip the shot and take the supplement?" Paul asked hopefully.

"I'd rather have you take the shot, but if you're determined to grow..." the doctor sighed, "you'd be safer taking the supplement. You're not getting an unlimited amount, and I still think working out just once a week should by your maximum level of exercise. I'll take some blood again to track any changes and you can take two of the supplement containers: one for you and one for Robert. Half a cup of this stuff is like a large holiday meal, but you should still mostly be eating real food, and the supplement might bother your GI system, so if you have cramps or diarrhea or vomiting, stop drinking it. I don't expect either of you to finish the container in a week, so let me know how much is left when you come back next week."

The doctor put Paul through a full physical exam and had him wear sensors while sitting, walking on a treadmill, and then doing a couple of reps of a few exercises. That was Paul's favorite part, and when he got hungry, the doctor showed him how to use the large cap to measure out a small 20 mL dose.

Paul poured it into his mouth, and it took a couple swallows to get the last bit of residue down. "It doesn't taste great, but I do feel less hungry from just that little bit."

Paul started to pour another dose, but the doctor interrupted, "Let's start with just one dose for today, and see how you tolerate it. We won't be much longer here, and then you can go eat."

As he anticipated eating more and growing from his brief workout, and was anxious to share the supplement with Sasha, he didn't pay much attention to the rest of the doctor's poking and proding, or to the walk home. He snacked through a can of mixed nuts as he cooked a big lunch. After eating, he ordered some larger clothing and took a nap.

---

At work, Sasha couldn't stop thinking about Robert, well, Robert's size. He was actually thinking about Paul mostly, but with an additional 100 pounds of hard, thick beef to match Robert. Finally, he also thought about getting that big himself. He tried to get all of his work done as usual, but he kept feeding on protein bars and doing lunges and squat jumps and push-ups when he had some privacy. He could feel himself growing and testing the tailoring of his clothes. Near the end of the day, his supervisor called him into his office.

Paul was doing dishes when Sasha arrived home, earlier than usual.

"They ended my internship," Sasha explained. Paul was confused why Sasha was smiling until he continued, "so they could hire me!"

"That's great!" Paul replied with a big hug and long kiss.

"They have a project they want me to develop for a sports nutrition company. I guess I have you to thank for me being the obvious choice."

"Hey, you might have been the obvious choice even without me," countered Paul.

"Well, if so, you made it obvious-er, so thank you," Sasha replied with another kiss. "Oh, how did the visit to the doctor go? I see he didn't lock you up for experiments," Sasha teased.

Paul related his visit and was most of the way through his tale when Sasha gasped.

"What?" asked Paul.

"That's the supplement, the project, the nutrition thing. Rynth labs? That's my client."

They sat in stunned silence before Sasha asked Paul, "This is just coincidence, right?"

"I don't know," Paul replied nervously. "When the doc mentioned a supplement company, I thought for a second of how much they'd pay to get some of our blood and wondered if Robert's already sold his."

"Maybe he has," Sasha conjectured. "Robert's blood is their new product, and he's getting all of the doc's supplement he wants in return."

"But," Paul argued, "maybe the doc's supplement is the new product, and you happen to be a muscle stud at the best ad agency in the city where it was developed, so the 'obvious choice,' as you put it."

After a moment of silence, Sasha admitted, "I'd suggest asking Robert, but that might just give him the idea."

Paul agreed. "There might be other stuff going on, but we're not in trouble or in danger, really, so no point in starting any."

"We just might not be in control of how this plays out," Sasha stated.

"Well, I think I know how tonight will play out," Paul replied as he began to fondle Sasha.

Somehow, they managed to have sex and cook dinner at the same time, and after dinner they enjoyed another round of sex. It might have remained a perfect night, but Paul woke up hearing a distant voice call his name and then pounding on the apartment door. He disentangled himself from Sasha, followed the sound of voices to the door, and opened it up.

"Wow, fuck," Rense exclaimed at the naked beast who answered the door. "Don worked out too much, can you help?"

Before Paul could ask who Don was, Rense reached over and picked up a guy who groaned loudly and looked vaguely familiar to Paul. He invited them in.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Gosh, this just gets more messed up. OnO I hope that everything will wprk out alright and aith Paul finally being the biggest of all again. <=) <3

I do wonder if there is an in-story force or orginisation or just a benevolent person that is orchestrating everything up till now at least. I mean: Robert's blood being the new product at a sports supplement lab and the doctor taking the experimental product from them and giving it too Paul, who's boyfriend just started to work at that lab. O_O Too many coincidences to be coincidental. O_O;;

Some of the coincidences are explanable: Rense ends up working at Paul and Sasha's gym, because the gym, the buffet place and Paul and Sacha all are in the same neighborhood. Some are just lucky: that Paul happens to walk in while Rense is interviewing so that Marc gives him the job. The latest round of coincidences will get a partial explanation in the next section. But, if we look for them, coincidences happen a lot in real life, too.

Part of what this supplement might do is help Paul catch up and maybe surpass Robert. I still haven't decided on that part, because (@evanw) I do want Robert to keep growing, too, and we still don't know if he somehow has access to the new supplement from Rynth Labs or not.  :D

Thanks for the feedback; it actually does influence how I craft the story.

• Upvote 1

Some of the coincidences are explanable: Rense ends up working at Paul and Sasha's gym, because the gym, the buffet place and Paul and Sacha all are in the same neighborhood. Some are just lucky: that Paul happens to walk in while Rense is interviewing so that Marc gives him the job. The latest round of coincidences will get a partial explanation in the next section. But, if we look for them, coincidences happen a lot in real life, too.

Part of what this supplement might do is help Paul catch up and maybe surpass Robert. I still haven't decided on that part, because (@evanw) I do want Robert to keep growing, too, and we still don't know if he somehow has access to the new supplement from Rynth Labs or not. :D

Thanks for the feedback; it actually does influence how I craft the story.

It is true, there are many coincidences irl too. lol but still, it still feels like too many coincidences to really be all coincidence. Plus it's more fun if there is someone behind it all that helps them out and all. x3 lol

And yay!! I hope so. <3 Paul so deserves to surpass Robert, and hey? Even if Paul surpasses him, it doesn't mean that robert needs to stop growing for that. x3 I mean: Heck, you can just make Paul have bigger and more powerful growth than Robert. x3

And yoir welcome. ^^ I am so glad to hear that it helps. ^///^