Myostatin Treatment

magicworker

Part 19

(See http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4826-ikaros/ for the concurrent story of Rynth Labs and the following "new" characters.)

The previous week at Rynth Labs...

Dr. David Lassmacher was very excited about the new nutritional formula that a partner lab asked them to produce, even though he played only a small part in its final development. Also, his star athlete and current Mr. Olympia, Russell Caine, had been bugging him for something new for a while. Most of his current focus was on a treatment he was about to test on a young bodybuilder Steve Hass. The treatment had negative results on the rats he tested, but he hoped a human trial would confirm his conviction that it would allow the human body to pack on muscle at an astounding rate. 

The supplement developed by the research doctor was impressive, especially as it supported tendons and joints, as well as muscle. But David realized that at the specified concentration, it was only useful for someone who went through something like the exact treatment he himself was experimenting with. The research lab wasn't exactly a competitor, but the fact that someone else might be making a similar breakthrough motivated David to accelerate his plans.

Of course, testing on more people would provide better data, so he floated the idea of a contest or lottery along with promise of something new to the board. They knew David didn't kid round about anything, so they decided to get some PR work going in advance, but David refused to work with the usual in-house group. In that same meeting, they noticed one city where sales had a mild spike, so they began to research ad agencies in that area. One agency in particular responded surprisingly quickly and thoroughly.

---

Sasha, Paul and Rense shared a late-night/early-morning breakfast while Don slept in Paul's room. Paul had given Don two doses of the supplement and he quickly felt better, but tired. Rense filled them in on how Don got part of Marc's water bottle dose and was responding strongly to it and couldn't stop working his muscles. Paul and Sasha filled Rense in on the new supplement and the shot that could stop their growth. They also noticed that Rense needed larger clothes.

"Yeah, I tore the sleeves apart putting it on, and then the collar was kinda choking me, so I ripped that a bit, too," Rense explained, as Sasha went to his room to get the boxes of larges and XLs that no longer fit him. When he returned, he saw Rense standing on a scale in just shorts and only then realized that both he and Paul were naked. The extra, unfamiliar size Sasha was packing almost felt like a layer of clothing, and like any masterpiece, Paul naked seemed de rigueur.

"179," Paul announced with a smile. "I said that you could get big."

"It's still like a dream," Rense replied as he also looked over Paul and Sasha, "or I died and went to muscle heaven."

"I know what you mean," Sasha agreed as he gave Paul a kiss.

Rense felt a slight pang of jealousy. "I'd like to stay here with Don, if that's okay. I'm a bit tired from carrying him most of the way," Rense asked.

"Sure," Paul replied. "Have some of the supplement first, then we can all catch a bit of sleep in what's left of tonight. And by the way, don't share any of this info with Robert. I think he's growing fast enough without the supplement, and while we have plenty for now, I'd rather keep it for ourselves."

"Ok," Rense confirmed. "I won't tell Berty, either, just in case."

All three of them had a dose of the thick drink, and the less-than-pleasant taste of it was countered by the sated feeling from their stomachs.

Rense was able to find room next to Don without waking him. Paul nearly fell right asleep as soon as he laid down. Sasha was too wired about starting work as a full employee to sleep and told Paul he was going to the gym before work.

"Take a dose of the thick stuff for afterwards," recommended a half-awake Paul.

Sasha grabbed some of Paul's 5XL gym gear that was too small for the big guy now, and the biggest size work clothes he had. Before leaving, he had a dose of the supplement, but then filled his water bottle with it.

---

Sasha noticed that Rense and Don were growing about as fast as Paul. Even though Sasha had the benefit of good genetics to have a decent build at the start, it wasn't helping him react to the treatment as well. He thought this new supplement could be the help he needed to at least keep up with Paul's growth. He went for a run around the fairly quiet city streets, and ended up at the gym just as it was opening. The girl at the front desk nearly fell from her seat as she looked over Sasha's already sweaty body.

"Hi... good... god... morning... damn," she mumbled.

"Thanks," Sasha replied as he passed her towards the locker room.

On his way to the weight area, Sasha took a swig of the drink and washed it down at the water fountain.

He piled about half of the gym's big plates onto the leg press and got 5 reps in the first set and six the next. He grunted out 3 reps for the last set and then shifted to calf presses, then deadlifts and squats. After each exercise, he took another gulp of the supplement drink and washed it down with water. His legs felt a pump like never before and Sasha started to worry about being able to walk later and about being able to fit in his pants. Next, he started on the chest press machine and had it fully loaded for the last set of 4 strong reps. During cable flies, it looked like his chest swelled larger with each rep.

After a few sets of heavy overhead presses in the smith machine, he realized that he didn't have much time left to shower and get to work. His bottle of supplement was nearly empty, too. After chugging the rest, he filled it with water a couple of times to drink it clean. His pants did barely fit around his quads, and he worried about them lasting the day.

When he got to work, his boss was at the elevator. "Hi Alex, it's a little past nine. You were so punctual as an intern, I hope that doesn't change. I was just checking downstairs on a shipment that Rynth Labs sent over to get you started on some ideas. You'll be on the 7th floor. Normally, you'd start in a smaller office or cubicle, but they sent over quite a lot of product, so you'll be in something larger for now. Actually, you're getting to be a pretty big guy; maybe a cubicle wouldn't work anyway. I'll check on you later after you're settled."

"Thanks," Sasha barely had time to reply as the elevator opened on the 7th floor and his co-worker Niko scolded him with a "There you are," before shouting to the closing elevator, "I got this, Mr. Sargent!"

Niko turned down the hallway and Sasha followed. Even though Niko was only 5'5" he walked fast and Sasha had trouble keeping up without testing the seams of his pants too much. Sasha noticed that Niko was filling out nicely himself, after giving him the half-bottle that Rense declined to finish. Sasha knew Niko didn't workout, except for the occasional jog or tennis game, but he was losing the small beer belly and taking on an athletic look.

Niko showed him into a large office. The desk had a pile of packages, and a guy was moving boxes off a cart and stacking them against the far wall. "One more trip," he announced before leaving.

"Thanks, again, Niko," Rense said as he tested his new chair.

"Hey, I had to pitch for a supplement company, and I wouldn't mention our own in-house bodybuilder? And it'll be fun working together, even though I do have other projects. Speaking of which, I need to leave you to go through the stuff they sent: product and collateral. If you see anything you like, help yourself to get a feel for it. Try to document and write down anything that comes to you, so I can prove you weren't just goofing around here," Niko finished with a humorous smirk as he left.

"Did they send eveything they make?" Sasha asked aloud after he opened a few boxes.

"It looks like it," replied the guy with the cart as he entered. Sasha then noticed he looked like he lifted.

"Do you use their stuff?" Sasha asked.

"Most of their stuff is a little pricey, but the BCAA tablets are worth it," he replied. "The better question is: what do you use?"

"Good genetics," was Sasha's standard reply.

"I guess so, 'cause you don't look like a juicer. I better get back, but thanks for asking me my opinion. Most of the guys with an office like this never say a word to me, or never expect me to say anything back to them."

Sasha introduced himself and offered his hand. "I was an intern, but today's my first day as a full employee."

Shaking hands, the guy replied, "I'm Will. Nice to meetcha, but I should go. Good luck!"

---

Don woke up late that morning with a pounding headache and groaned loudly before realizing that Rense was awake next to him in an unfamiliar room.

"Where am I?" Don asked.

"At Paul and Sasha's place. They gave you something to help last night. I told you to take it easy, Don."

"I know. I did. I tried. I went to the gym yesterday to work, not workout. Marc was there and I think he's jealous of my growth, but I don't know why he's not growing at least as much as me. It's always been pretty easy for him to gain size. Ugh, can I get an aspirin or something?"

Rense went through the bathroom and kitchen and came back with a glass of water and a bottle of Tylenol.

"Thanks," Don sighed as he swallowed two tablets and chugged the water. "He also told me to take it easy, and suggested I relax with a tan."

Rense gasped, "You shouldn't go tanning."

From the bedroom door, Paul voiced his agreement, "Yeah, it can cause pain and damage your body. Sorry, I heard that you guys were up, so I came over. But, Marc told you to go tan?"

Don nodded weakly. "He said it'd highlight my gains."

Paul remembeed that he told Marc that tanning would destroy the formula. "Marc might be jealous if you're growing faster than him. I warned him not to tan."

Rense got upset. "I thought you two were friends. He did share the bottle with you. Maybe we should stuff him into a tanning bed and give him a taste of it."

"The tanning didn't hurt me," Don explained. "It felt great, actually, and gave me a buzz that just kept building, urging me to lift all the fucking weight I could. I was like that night," he said looking at Rense who nodded back.

Paul held back his questions, as Don contiued, "So at the end of my shift, it was like I panicked, and the only thing that could calm me down was working out, and light weight wasn't gonna cut it. Marc and another trainer tried to calm me down, but I think I punched one of them in the face. My body started hurting, but I was still working out, lifting even heavier weight until I remember being on the floor thinking I was gonna die and the one person I wanted to say goodbye to the most was standing over me like an angel." Don sniffed and looked with watery eyes at Rense who was openly tearing.

"Marc called me," Rense explained. "It was kinda scary. There were a couple of times that I spotted you on lifts, but I don't think you noticed. After you fell to the ground, I took you back to my place, but Berty told me to either shoot her in the face or bring you here so that she could sleep. I let her live, and I'm glad your better."

With a groan and a shudder, Don planted a kiss on Rense's arm. "I guess Marc did one thing right," he admitted. "Oh, he's not working today and I'm supposed to be there soon."

Rense placed his hand on Don's chest to hold him down. "Oh, no, you're using a sick day. I'll let them know and if Marc fills in, I'll at least give him a piece of my mind if not my fist."

"Why don't you both call in sick?" Paul offered. "Then you can spend the day together in recovery."

Rense felt Don's thick pecs under his hand. "Yeah, that sounds good."

As Paul left the room he advised, "Just make sure you make the call before you get too... involved. And I'll bring over some breakfast."
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 10

• 1 month later...
Part 20

"What is this all about?" asked Berty. "You know I don't like secrets."

"Tell that to your brother," replied Robert.

"Yeah, so his new boyfriend got some of whatever this is. Are you mad about that?"

"No, I'm glad, actually. It's further proof that I don't know what the fuck those guys are doing, because they're not even playing by their own rules."

"Well, they don't know everything you're doing. Do you all need an intervention? Or some group therapy?"

"We're not a group. They're nice guys in general, but they don't trust me. Maybe they shouldn't. I'm gonna do what I gotta do."

"What are you doing?," Berty pressed. "I'm running messages around and asking people to be places, but why are you so interested in water reclamation? And I thought you didn't want to be found out, so why get in touch with a famous video blog guy? I have a feeling that if I knew what was going on, I wouldn't help you."

"Orchid, I'm hurt. Now you don't trust me?"

"Honey," Robert replied, "I knew you too well from the moment I met you to ever trust you. Well, not completely."

Robert stood up. At about 6'7", he was a tower. At 445 pounds of muscle, he was a fortress. Berty felt her heart race at the colossus of hot, hard man before her, and Robert knew this was one way to stop her talking. He flexed his arms in a double bi. They weren't quite a yard around, but close. He flexed his mammoth legs that were an inch or less from being four feet around. Flexing his chest produced such thick mounds, that he had to shift his weight to support them. His arms rested back at 45 degree angles on the massive wings of his back.

Just from that flexing, he felt his hunger grow and went to make another protein shake and take another round of supplements that were recommended to him by one of his new "associates". After he sent Berty out to get that first supply, she commented, "He gave you the discount, but they're still pricey. You'd think they could afford a vowel in their name."

Robert was working out as best as he could at home and charged a fortune for a couple of discrete worship sessions. He had Berty talk with some people who never got a glimpse of Robert, but they were all part of his plan. He was fed up with hiding and worrying about being a freak science experiment. He was a real-life incredible hulk, but he didn't want to live out some tragic comic book story.

Robert knew Berty would get suspicious, but she was good at both following directions and improvising when needed. His use for her was almost done, but he was growing accustomed to having her around. She was in awe when he wanted her to be, but wasn't intimidated for very long. In his life, Robert tried not to burn bridges, but he often felt he had no choice but to use people to do what he needed to do. After tomorrow, she could make her own decision to go or stay and Robert would survive either way.

Berty watched in a trance as Robert walked and moved and flexed, but after a couple minutes she came out of her reverie and sighed, "I have to get to work. I'll bring back lunch leftovers in the afternoon."

"Ok, and I guess you can pick the movie this time," Robert replied.

"Conan!?"

Robert groaned, "Will I have to reenact parts again?"

"Oh, stop pretending you don't enjoy it, too," Berty scolded as she left.

Robert smiled. He would miss her.

---

Paul left Rense and Don to their bedroom play. He grabbed one of the containers of the thick supplement, and he was glad that it looked like Sasha took more than just one small dose. "Sorry, Sasha, but you're not catching up to me," thought Paul as he brought the whole container with him to the gym.

---

With the boxes and boxes of supplements in Sasha's office, he couldn't resist snacking on them all day as he researched Rynth Labs. He could feel them fuel the growth triggered by his workout that morning and tried not to make any sudden moves with the clothes that were tightening around him. Niko stopped by and noticed the trash can full of wrappers, and admired Sasha's thick pec cleavage through the half-unbuttoned shirt.

Luckily, it was after Niko left that Sasha lifted an unopened box and split his pants. As he twisted to try and see how far they had ripped, the back of his shirt sleeves ripped apart, as well. There were also boxes labeled "apparel," and Sasha was very pleasantly surprised that the sizes ranged from XXL to 6XL. 

---

Paul entered the gym to both the receptionist and Marc gaping at the muscles that bulged mountainously under and out of his tank top and lyrca shorts. "Hey," Paul rumbled as he scanned his card and headed in.

"Need a spot?" Marc asked as Paul dropped the supplement container and a water jug at a bench.

"Not really," Paul replied, "but you could help me load the bar." Paul grabbed two plates at once and loaded one end as Marc rushed to load the other before Paul rushed through a warm up set of 20. "Like a toothpick," he commented as he loaded another two plates.

After another set of 20, Paul's chest was pumped like king-size pillows of steel and his triceps and shoulders were swollen, as well. He took a drink of the supplement and could almost feel it course into his bloodstream and feed his growing muscles in a matter of seconds.

"Let's add another three to each side," Paul resolved as Marc was overwhelmed with shock and jealousy.

"Why? How?" was all that Marc was able to utter.

"Sorry, Marc, but it works better on guys who start off small, and it works on me the best. Still, you've gotten a little bigger, right? Since your reaction to it isn't strong, you probably could workout more often, too, as long as you eat enough."

"Yeah, I'll try that," Marc replied, still disheartened, but slightly mollified.

With the nearly 500 pounds on the bar, Paul got 18 easy reps, took another drink of the supplement, and stopped after 20 reps in the next set. Then he straddled the bench and did shrugs with the weight for a couple sets, then walked it back away from the bench for dead-lifts. He went back to two plates on each side to start curls, then worked up to three plates and change for overhead press, taking a drink of supplement between each set and starting to wash it down with the water, as well.

Between loading plates, Marc realized he didn't need to spot and started to hit quick dumbbell sets. He forgot about the clients he had scheduled and nobody dared to interrupt him or the growing behemoth beside him.

Marc was amazed when he and Paul nearly filled the squat bar with plates and Paul made a 12-rep set look easy. He was also surprised when Paul got under the bar and told Marc to hop onto his back, but even more surprised when he complied. It felt like grabbing the side of a mountain while it boulders shifted and rolled beneath him, and Marc had never wanted to grow big as badly and wished that he had pushed the limits of his body further over the years so that he could be closer to his paragon of muscle right before him.

At the end of the workout, Paul had drunk about half of the supplement container and he felt like he had doubled in size. The bathroom balance confirmed that he had gained about 50 pounds of muscle from that one workout and was now 384 pounds. As Paul took another gulp from the container, he realized that anything he ate for the rest of the day would likely add on even more pounds of muscle, even if he didn't come back for an afternoon workout.

Marc was in awe, but rather than be discouraged by Paul's progress that was warp-speed compared to his meager crawl, it motivated him. Paul was almost double Marc's weight, and in comparison, both Marc and Don were wimps, and any competition with his coworker seemed trivial and baseless now.

---

On Paul's way home, he stopped for food and a couple protein powder jugs. While overall he appreciated the stares and gasps, it made it more difficult to get things done and a paparazzi-like audience had begun to form. When he got home, he found Rense and Don having lunch and felt welcomed by their casual hellos.

Rense explained, "Berty brought some food over on her way to Robert's. I'm glad you brought more." He grinned, "we worked up an appetite."

After lunch, Paul wanted to track his growth and Rense and Don were happy to help. "I know I weighed 384 at the gym, but I might break 400 by tomorrow with a little effort tonight. Let's get the scale out for you guys."

Rense weighed 202 and Don was 218 pounds. "Damn," exclaimed Don, "I think I'm at Marc's size. Can you measure my arms?"

Rense measured Don's arms at nearly 20", chest at almost 50" and quads almost 30". Don returned the favor and found that Rense wasn't far behind with 18" arms, 48" chest and 26" quads. They were both about 6 feet tall now and they started kissing each other in mutual appreciation.

"Ok," Paul interjected, "before I lose you guys again, can you get my measurements?"

They happily obliged, marveling at the bulging mounds of hard flesh that seemed to strain Paul's skin. They took their time and grabbed a few extra measurements: 28" arms, 22" forearms, 74" chest, 32" waist, 41" quads, 25" calves, and a cock that at just semi-soft was a thick 6.5 inches.

Rense slipped about half of Paul's dick in his mouth for a gentle suckling. Paul moaned as his dick throbbed larger into Rense's mouth and Don whispered a question in his ear, "Isn't he good?"

Paul grabbed Don's already hard cock, and Don throbbed even harder as that muscular paw engulfed him. Paul thought about having sex with his eager worshipers until Sasha got home, but they looked so frail, and he wasn't sure if Sasha would approve.

"Thanks, guys," Paul interrupted again, "but I'm gonna take a nap after that big meal. Maybe we could play with Sasha later."

Rense released Paul's cock with a "pop," and Paul was a bit surprised both at how big his third leg had gotten and that Rense had somehow gotten his mouth around it.

Paul had another protein shake before quickly falling asleep on Sasha's bed. He woke to hands rubbing his thighs and a mouth straining to suck around his hardened pole. "Guys, we should wait for Sasha."

"Good idea," replied Sasha after he released Paul's dick and began fondling his lemon-sized balls. "Judging by your size, you had some fun today."

"I went to the gym," Paul explained, "but we did measure each other."

"Good idea," Sasha replied, holding up the measuring tape. "My turn?"

As they kissed and rolled around the bed and onto the floor, Paul got a few of Sasha's measurements: 24" arms, 64" chest, 36" quads. "I'm 295 now, almost 300," Sasha added.

"I'm almost 400," countered Paul.

"Then let's have a workout before dinner, so we don't have to say 'almost' any more."

"Workout here?"

"Here and now," Sasha clarified as he pounced onto Paul once again.

---

After dinner, Berty called Paul, who didn't get a clear reason for why she called, except that Robert was working on something that was going to happen soon, maybe tomorrow. Paul was a bit annoyed at the lack of details, but realized it was worth heeding Berty's warning.

The next day, Sasha had a meeting with a couple of the agency partners on the Rynth Labs project. There was also an "observer" from Rynth Labs there. Paul had shared Berty's warning with Sasha, and since they suspected Robert was working with Rynth Labs, Sasha managed some time to talk with him privately. 

"So, Mr. Edusa, is there anything big going on today?" Sasha probed.

"I'm just visiting for the day to assess the potential of our relationship," the observer curtly replied.

Despite Mr. Edusa's cold tone, Sasha pushed again, "but no announcements or reveals?"

"That's the sort of thing on which you would be working, if we decide to continue with your services. Why would be looking to hire you to prepare for something that's imminently ready?"

"Good point. And what am I preparing my report for?"

"Keep it generic at this point: simple analysis for now."

---

Rense and Don went to work early that morning to open the gym. They knew Marc had the whole day off, so they were disappointed to find him already working out. Rense realized that the three of them were about the same size now, but he knew that Don and he were primed to unseat the former king. Despite the fact that Marc might have realized this too, he came over without his usual angry smirk, which surprised Don.

"Hey, Don, sorry for being such a jerk," Marc apologized to the increasingly more surprised Don. "I'm glad you're okay. Paul told me tanning would destroy the formula, but he should have mentioned that it can also almost kill you. I was jealous, but it looks like you've gotten as big as me, anyway."

Before Don could reply, Rense interjected, "Marc, you're a huge jerk, and you're lucky Paul could save Don, or I'd be getting big just to pound you to a mushy pulp. And we're gonna get bigger, faster than you, so get used to being the little -"

"Rense," Don interrupted, "that's enough. Marc, thanks for the apology; you usually leave that part to me. Just stay out of our way for now." Don turned away and Rense followed with a last glare at Marc.

When Marc returned later that afternoon after a big lunch for a second workout, at the size he was pumped that morning, he invited Rense and Don to join him. They were getting anxious to workout again, and had a bit of the concentrated supplement with them in case they started over-doing it. They knew they would easily match Marc on lifts, and hoped to show off to spite him, but Marc lauded them and encouraged them. As the three of them worked out together, all competition and enmity faded away, even as it became clear that Rense and Don had an extra pump at the end that would make any future workout less even.

"I guess that's what it's like when it comes easier to some people," Marc commented.

---

Paul had ordered groceries delivered and spent most of the day being domestic and near constantly snacking. He also went through various yoga poses for stretching and strength and balance to get used to his ever-increasing size.

As Paul anticipated his roommates returning from work, he got a phone call from Rense.

"There's a video going around. It's Robert, and he's talking about some growth powder."

Paul gasped. "Is it a Rynth Labs product?"

"No. Cool Fruit," Rense replied.

"What? Those are just sugar drinks, right?"

"Yeah, he's saying that's how he got big, sort of. It's online now. Just search for Cool Fruit. We'll be there soon; our shift is almost over anyway."

Paul found it and replayed it for Sasha when he got home.

Robert was pleased when the evening news picked up the story and he recalled recording the video just that morning.

"Hello... er... citizens," Robert began. "I went from an average guy to the monster you see before you and I'm gonna share with you how you can get huge, too."

Robert wasn't sure he got the emphasis and finger pointing exactly right, but he grabbed a bright orange container and held it up to the camera. "Just buy a jar or packet of Cool Fruit drink tomorrow at any retail store, follow the directions and just mix it with tap water, either make a glass for yourself or a pitcher to share with friends. Just one drink tomorrow and I guarantee that you'll gain 20 pounds of muscle by the end of the month. That's how I did it. Enjoy!" 

He knew he was changing the world to benefit himself in many ways. He of course invested in the Cool Fruit parent company earlier that week, but the riots at convenience stores gave him a little of regret. The more important point was to use tap water, but he couldn't say that directly. He wanted to make sure the water stayed on, and even had a backup plan for that. Once more people grew big, he wouldn't be singled out as a freak to experiment on.

He could have had other people do all the work for him, but he felt strongly that the final act was his responsibility. From the metal scaffolding, he looked over at the dimly lit municipal tanks around him into which he had just dumped bags and bags of his blood.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Robert's really starting to lose it huh? He's forgetting the side-effects and the consequences to the growth. All because he doesn't want to be one of the only freaks in the world? x3

I love this story very muc, but I so hope that Paul still will be the biggest one of all. <3 The original formula/experiment was made for him after all. x3

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...