magicworker

Pretty awesome.  I like that it took an unexpected twist at the end! Hopefully that wasn't the finale though.  I'd love to see this fabulous tale continue!

That's the ending for now. I might have it cross over with another story of mine, so look for more of David, Russ, Steve and Rynth Labs to pop up in another thread :)

• Upvote 1

Great story!

HOWEVER, there is one line from the story that I need to quote and discuss:

"Isn't it your job to make the BIG guys bigger? I don't care about all the wanna-be's."  (Russell says)

LOL!   That is a perfect description of what seems to be happening to this story board!!!  Not that I'm complaining (well, um, yeah, I guess I AM complaining . . . sort of), but what ever happened to skinny guys building muscle?  Now, 99% of all the stories seem to be about ALREADY HUGE guys getting inhumanly huger.  

I understand that some people are into uber-freakiness.  And I suppose that's fine!  But 10 foot tall men who weigh half a ton and lift locomotives for exercise . . . sorry, but that does NOTHING for me.  Neither does four-foot long dicks.   Nothing.  

That said, I still enjoy a good piece of fiction.  But oh, how I wish we could get back to the kind of variety we USED to have here (and on the old board as well).

• Upvote 2