The Great White Shirt

flamedelft

A/N: AER is frustrating me with the talking and emotions right now, so I thought I could clear my mind with something else where no direct speech would be used. Hope you enjoy this one. As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated.

---

A sudden impact from behind caused the files I held to scatter across the floor.
It was followed by frantic apologies by Gary. As we were collecting the papers, I noticed some muffled sniggering. Damn. I really didn't get why some wanted to make Gary miserable. I mean, apart from being morbidly obese, and kind of short, he had a cute face, and if he slimmed down he'd be a looker for sure. I assured Gary that I wasn't mad, and we went separate ways.

-

At the end of the work, I met him again, he was waiting for the elevator. He apologized and I assured him that it was alright again. He asked if I wanted to go for some drinks sometime, which I accepted.

-

A few days later, we arranged a time, and then we went right after work, just the two of us. We talked about random shit, before he got kind of mellow and a bit weepy, and he started to tell me how I'm great guy, and how no one at office respects him. He even told me that he heard they've been calling him 'Great White Shirt' sometimes. An obvious joke about his big wardrobe necessary to cover him combined with his appetite. I hoped he didn't catch that one, and I did my best to call out the coworkers when I overheard them, but it apparently didn't do much. Dicks. I asked him if he tried to bring it to the HR, but he said they wouldn't help, as he didn't have any evidence. I told him that he could vent to me, but if he came up with anything, I'd be happy to help. He replied that he actually did have something in mind already, but he'd rather discuss it more sober. We paid and went home.

-

The next day, we met near the elevator, and we chatted a bit. I had a bit of time, so we sat down in the lobby, and he told me that he wanted to lose weight with my help, and gain some muscle. I was a bit taken aback, as I'm not particularly athletic, but I said that I'd help him.

-

We've been e-mailing pretty regularly now, I told him that he should start moving more, use things like when parking, don't try to get the spot nearest to where he's going, take stairs instead of the elevator... I also got him to go to the gym I frequent, which was pretty small and friendly, so he wouldn't have to feel much selfconsciousness. 

-

He actually stuck with it, and in a few weeks, it was obvious the shirt didn't fit him as well as before, especially around his waist, which had shrunk a few inches. He had great results in the gym as well, he began a bit weaker than me (which honestly surprised me, as while I'm no gym rat, I do go to the gym regularly, and he wasn't having much trouble catching up to me), but now he was maxxing out every machine in our gym. When I took two weeks of vacation, he was pretty happy, and I wasn't worried about him. The bullying pretty much stopped by that point, mainly because he wasn't so easy to push around, both in literal sense and the metaphorical, thanks to his boost to self esteem.

-

I was checking my e-mail (I'm not a workaholic, I just want to know what's going on at the firm), and there was a new mail from Gary. 'Can't wait 'til you get back, got a surprise for you. - Gary' I wondered what that was about, but he didn't send anything else.

-

I was waiting for the elevator upwards, still a bit sleepy as I overslept, when someone grabbed me at the waist, and I was suddenly sitting on a quite weird chair, no backrest, the seat was bumpy and covered in thin cloth, and there was a thick furry pillar right in front of my crotch. And the chair started moving towards the stairs. And then my brain caught up. It was Gary, and apparently going the nine stories by himself was getting too boring and easy. He asked if I liked the surprise. I said that it was amazing, and congratulated him on his growth. We also went for drinks after work.

-

Even though I haven't seen Gary all day, I also didn't hear anyone mocking him, so they really must have come around.

-

As we were drinking, Gary told me all about his last two weeks. His strength has been soaring, and he had lost pretty much all of his fat by now. I asked him about the bulge under his pecs, which were now straining his shirt. He said that his abs are so big now that they push out, but when he flexes them they're hard like a rock. I asked if he was using any steroids, but he denied, saying that he'll look into steroids if he slows down, but there's been no reason to. As we paid and left the bar, he asked me out. I happily accepted. Fuck, it was so flattering, getting asked out by this monster of a man.

-

The next day, he approached me at my desk, and told me with a big smile that I'm expected at his at eight, and no wasn't an option. Dress code was 'casual'.

-

I arrived in jeans and a t-shirt, and I brought a six pack of beers. He opened the door for me, and my god he was looking amazing. He looked like he just finished a workout. His muscles bulging everywhere, his pecs pushing out his string tank, that had sweat stains all over it, the deep cleft between them clearly visible despite the very generous covering of hair on them. Traps bunched up almost to his ears, and making it looks like he had no neck. His bare arms, looking more like thighs, shifting with his every movement. His giant shorts covered his thights, but his calves were looking insane, and his feet were bare. And everywhere I looked, he was covered in dark mat of hair, damp from his sweat.

I reached out to shake his hand, but he pulled me inside and right into a hug. It was incredible how even when he was so short I could rest my head on top of his, I never felt smaller in my entire life. It was like being hugged by a living statue, his flesh moving only when he commanded it. His smell was everywhere now, and it wasn't bad. He apologized, having lost track of time pumping up before our date, but the food was ready, he'd just have a quick shower. I stopped him and said that I didn't mind, we could eat right now, if he wanted. He shrugged and said okay, but he smirked. He brought out an insane amount of food, and assured me that he'd eat most of it, he was eating like that all the time now, and he almost never had any leftovers. He shoveled the food into him, quicker than I thought possible. We didn't speak much during the dinner. 

When we were done, and the plates were discarded into the dishwasher, he said he was feeling like desert, while his eyes were plastered to my crotch, which was obviously straining pretty much non stop since I entered his house.  I let him lead the way to his bedroom, and he asked if I really wanted to do this, to which I could only nod. He ripped his tank and shorts off him, now only in a jock strap straining with what looked like he stuffed a salami down there. I was a bit slower, getting out of my clothes the more usual way, while he just watched. He was very verbal about how hot I looked to him, and he came closer, running his hands everywhere he could reach. We kissed, our mouths colliding, our tongues wrestling for dominance, a battle obviously he won. We moved to his bed, he turned us around, so he was under me, my weight didn't seem to bother him, as I felt my body moving up and down as he breathed. 

When we came up for air, both of us panting, he told me there was another secret he wanted to show me. He opened his mouth and his tongue extended beyond what I thought possible. He was watching me with concern, not sure if this would scare me off. It didn't. I looked at it from different angles, and it just looked like any other tongue I've seen, there was just more of it. Then I got an idea, and I licked it, the taste was the same as before, so I started licking it and kissing it like a big cock, and even tried to deep throat it, which, while not entirely succesful thanks to my gag reflex, it drew out a deep moan out of him, and he brought my head back to his, withdrawing his tongue so I didn't choke on it and we resumed our kissing. Suddenly I became aware of something pushing against my ass. I broke our kiss again to look, and there was his huge cock, straining against the jockstrap to get closer to me. 

He said that I turn him on something crazy, but if I didn't mind, he'd be getting the desert now. I didn't so he sat up on the bed, and help me stand up. He pulled down my boxers, and grabbed me around my hips, while sucking my cock in his mouth, his nose buried in my pubes in no time. It was such an amazing feeling, I had trouble not coming, I said to ease up, so he slowed down a bit, obviously enjoying the taste of my cock. He slowly brought me to climax, and then backed off a bit. Then, when he was sure I wouldn't blow immediately, he slowly devoured my cock right to the root again, but I suddenly felt his tongue sliding out, enveloping my balls, and continuing even further back, teasing my pucker. As I gradually relaxed it, he entered, and I could not stand it anymore, pulling on his head, only succeding at pulling my whole body closer to him, I came with a yell, never having experienced such an orgasm, which was amplified by the tip of his tongue pressing on my prostate. I slumped against him, as he slowly and gently withdrew his tongue, and my spent cock flopped out of his mouth, he smacked his lips, and thanked me for my contribution to his growing body. Cheeky fucker. 

I told him he was amazing, but I wasn't sure if I could fully reciprocate. He said he didn't mind, so I began to return to favor, tugging his dick out of it's clothed prison, it stood much larger than mine. He told me to just go easy, so I started kissing and licking it, like his tongue before, massaging his hairy balls with my hands. He told me that I could squeeze harder, so I applied more and more pressure, the only response was louder moans and more frequent twitching of his cock. Guess I unknowingly helped him become a superhero. He said he was close, so I renewed my efforts, which was shortly rewarded by an explosion of cum, covering both of us in big white globs. 

As we both recovered, he asked if I wanted to take a shower now. I nodded, and he got up, slung me over his shoulder, giving me a great view of his ass from above as he walked. As we showered, we had a bit of a worship session, as I helped him wash, I kissed, grabbed and pushed on his muscles. In no time, he was hard again, his cock proudly pointing slightly upwards, while I still didn't recover. He started stroking himself, I hugged him around his neck, watching from behind his shoulder, as he brought himself to another climax with a growl, just as plentiful as the first one. Boy, we were going to have so much fun...

Edit: whoops, forgot to translate two words.
  • Upvote 15

Fuck I love stories where the guy goes from being big and fat to big and muscular, especially if it's a short beefy guy. I'd love to see more of this, especially if Gary keeps growing

• Upvote 1

Fuck I love stories where the guy goes from being big and fat to big and muscular, especially if it's a short beefy guy. I'd love to see more of this, especially if Gary keeps growing

Thanks. :D

It was meant to be a oneshot, but if anyone else is interested in continuing, they totally can. (Well, I guess I could, but I want to focus on AER first. :P )

sexy story! I'm wondering if you were to continue, you'd tell it from Gary's viewpoint. One thing that troubled me a bit was how short each "section" was; it made the story kinda choppy but all in all I enjoyed it! :) 

• Upvote 1

The choppiness was intended. I just wanted to write only about the relevant 'flashes', just the moments that would include Gary.

And I'm still not sure if I'll continue this.

• Upvote 1