Colin's Determination, Part 11

cropsey23

It always helps to get some feedback on what you might like to see in the next chapter. I may wrap it up soon, but it could also go on for a few more chapters, depending on the direction it goes.

It would be so great to see another chapter. Anything we can do to help encourage you to keep writing? 

It always helps to get some feedback on what you might like to see in the next chapter. I may wrap it up soon, but it could also go on for a few more chapters, depending on the direction it goes

Well, I could see the fact that they're moving into a new house as an opportunity to to train by doing work to make the ouse livable. Maybe, doing the renovation work without tools. I could see someone picking up a hammer for example, and Collin reaches over and takes it out of a guy's hand and crushes the head of the hammer and maybe bends it saying 'use your hands to drive in the nails', etc. Moving in heavy appliances and such would also be a good workout and strength building routine. A bit more humiliation with some of the former tenants coming to see what the baseball team is all about would also be good. 

Don't know this helps. Your approach has proven to be great and what a lot of guys in the forum seem to like.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, the feedback always helps. Sometimes I think readers on here prefer more graphic, violent, sexual stories. I like a slower boil.

Well, I could see the fact that they're moving into a new house as an opportunity to to train by doing work to make the ouse livable. Maybe, doing the renovation work without tools. I could see someone picking up a hammer for example, and Collin reaches over and takes it out of a guy's hand and crushes the head of the hammer and maybe bends it saying 'use your hands to drive in the nails', etc. Moving in heavy appliances and such would also be a good workout and strength building routine. A bit more humiliation with some of the former tenants coming to see what the baseball team is all about would also be good. 

Don't know this helps. Your approach has proven to be great and what a lot of guys in the forum seem to like.

• Upvote 2