magicworker

Part 2: A Light Day

Adam woke up in a mess on a bed that felt like an ottoman. Over the course of the previous night, he had damaged and/or soaked most of the room. Holes in the wall were evidence of fidgeting in his sleep. Everything in the room looked so small. He stood up and again came just inches away from the ceiling. He marveled again at the size and studlinesss of his body and scanned and felt over its hard contours. He was a bit sticky in lots of places so he decided to shower. Luckily, his floor had a large communal shower room. He didn't think anything smaller would fit him. He grabbed a towel that easily wrapped around his tight waist, but he noticed that the bottom ends didn't meet across his massive quads.

He ducked out of his room and filled the hallway to the bathroom. If someone wanted to walk past him, it'd be a squeeze. Or he could just walk over them. The shower was amazing. The water cascaded down his body like a waterfall over a rocky mountain. He could feel it lightly fall and pound over each bulge as gravity kept insisting against the athletic firmness of his body. With soapy hands, he explored the peaks and valleys of his hypermasculine landscape. He still had a pretty light covering of body hair, but it had spread out and become just dark enough and thick enough to be a light fur that made his skin incredibly soft and sensual. His monumental cock rose and throbbed with joy and spit with excitement when a movement bounced it over his thighs or abs or brushed it against his arms.

"I don't think I can handle another hour like last night just yet," Adam thought as he tried to control his heavy breathing. "But it does seem like I have some privacy this morning. Actually, where is everyone? Don't some people have morning classes? Huh, I wonder what time it is."

Adam rinsed off and dried before wearing the towel back to his room.

"What? It's only 7am? I only got like 5 hours of sleep but I'm wide awake and kinda buzzing with energy."

The ultimate outfit he wore during his transformation was still magically changed into a size probably about 6XL, but none of his other clothes had altered. They all seemed like doll clothing now. Thankfully, the t-shirt, shorts and jock were shoved to a spot that stayed clean and he could wear them again. Maybe he could somehow piece something together from his bed sheets. He spent a few minutes online before he realized he wasn't going to find clothing for an over 7 foot tall monster the size of two Mr. Olympias there. It was too early for any stores to be open, but he had too much energy to wait a couple hours in his room. he thought about going for a run, but realized, Isn't the school gym open now?

---

Adam had to duck and twist, at least a little, through every door along the way. The duffle he used as a gym bag looked like a purse in his hands. He passed a couple students in the dorm and heard them gasp and swear aloud as the presence of a towering superhuman made them feel like they were back at the first day of high school, ill-prepared to navigate a world of forces too big for them to grasp. Outside, people several yards away from him repeatedly backed away or changed directions. Adam felt like he had a force field around him that deflected people, and he was not complaining.

Of course, his new physique gave him fantasies of winning a national ultimate tournament all by himself, and training for that didn't really require a gym, but he thought he'd just confirm that he'd easily win any power-lifting tournament, too.

After he scanned in at the athletic center, the beefy security guard in the corner called out, "Are you really a student here?"

Adam laughed, "Yeah, do you want to see my ID?"

"Yeah, if you got it," the guard replied.

"Sure, but you couldn't stop me if you tried," Adam simply stated, realizing how much more inconsequential and insignificant other people were to whatever he wanted.

"Let's not test that out, son." The guard quickly compared the ID photo and the face of the giant before him and didn't look too hard to find a discrepancy. "Thanks for having your ID with you. Have a good workout."

"I will. See ya later, Tiny."

In the locker room, Adam noticed that his seldom used lifting gloves were half the size of his hands now and even his ear buds were too small for his ears and wouldn't stay. He took his water bottle and headed towards the free weight area past the cardio area. A jogger on a treadmill stumbled with an audible "Holy shit!" before regaining his balance. A couple stair climbers slowed and gaped.

Adam walked over to the bench press and loaded 45 lb plates two-at-time onto the bar. The plates felt so light and he felt so buzzed that he loaded four on each side. Why warm up? I feel like I'm already on fire!

He felt a little wobbly on the bench since he was too tall for his ass to fit on it, but he planted his feet and steadied himself easily. Since he was so wide, he grasped the bar right near the supports. In his new paws, the bar felt as thick as a pencil. For a second, he worried about whether he actually had the strength that it felt like he had. After a deep inhale, he pressed the weight off the rack and, without meaning to, also launched his upper back clear off the bench. His body tensed and then he realized he was mid-crunch and holding the bar up above him with barely any effort.

Adam slowly lowered his back down to the bench and more carefully pressed out twenty reps before racking it, then adding another couple plates and a clip to each side and banging out another twenty without resting. His chest and triceps felt enormous, pumped even bigger from the high reps of the light weight. His t-shirt was stretched skin tight across his engorged pecs, and the sleeves felt almost uncomfortably tight. Even though the medallion had enlarged his clothes, he was about to grow out of them anyway. He might as well start with the sleeves. He stepped over to straddle the bench and simply grabbed the loaded bar and slowly curled it. The sleeves exploded as his biceps responded. The almost-500 pounds felt heavy, but that just slowed him down and trying to control the negative challenged his muscles into pumping even bigger. He did a second rep and it wasn't as tough. The third felt good, too, but eventually at the sixth rep they burned like the sun and Adam racked the bar with a loud grunt. 

His arms recovered quickly and he did ten reps in the next set and another ten before he got bored again. His arms were about as big around as his waist and they were yearning for more weight, but the rest of his body couldn't be denied, either. He grabbed the bar again and lifted it overhead for shoulder presses, then without resting did a few sets of squats and lunges and straight-leg dead-lifts. He barely broke a sweat, but his legs had swelled so much that his shorts turned into a thong. His shirt also developed more tears around the collar and shoulder seams.

Adam looked at the clock and he had been at the gym just 15 minutes. He also noticed an audience. Three or four guys and a girl, who were all in good shape, I guess, stood over at the border to the free weight area and gawked at him. One guy spoke up, "Dude, you are amazing!"

"Yeah, you wanna help me out? Get over here, all of you." They complied without a word. "You're kinda bigger, so you and the girl climb on one side. You two on the other."

Adam waited a few seconds while they sat on the plates and then on their laps. "Okay, hold on, I'm dead-lifting you guys," as he bent over, grabbed the bar and slowly pulled. He only went slowly to help his human weights hold on and to not stress the bar too much. Adam could feel the bar bending as he did rep after rep without returning all the way to the ground and he felt the somewhat challenging weight happily stimulate his muscles. The puny humans stifled their screams of mixed excitement and horror.

"Okay, okay!" One of the guys finally yelled and Adam did one more rep before settling the weight onto the ground. "Ugh, I feel sick," that same guy complained again as he and his friend backed away to find another area for their workout.

The guy who first spoke up was beaming like a kid meeting his hero. "Who the fuck are you? This is unreal!"

Adam never liked other people swearing. "Who the fuck are YOU?" he boomed with anger.

The guy froze and turned pale. The girl next to him jumped and sprinted away.

"I'm Xavier," the guy whispered in a frozen trance, "and I'm so sorry, so very sorry, sir." A tear fell from one of his eyes and he also felt a wetness spread around his crotch.

"Well," said Adam with a shit-eating grin. He reveled in his power and clear dominance of this pathetic jock. "You did help me put some real weight on this bar, so you're okay."

"Thank you, sir. Thank you, god."

"I like you. Xavier, was it? Any chance you want to play ultimate frisbee?"

"Sure. Like the frisbee game?" Xavier asked as Adam grimaced at his ignorance. "Sorry! Sorry! Don't get mad! Yeah, we can play it all the time, dude."

Adam grimaced again at the slang and pushed Xavier away from the bar to workout more. He didn't expect Xavier to go flying across the room and into and over the incline bench to the wall behind it. Adam laughed as Xavier groaned in pain.

"That's the monster!" the girl yelled as she pointed at Adam. "And you saw what he just did to my boyfriend!"

Next to her was a guy, maybe about 6 feet and 250 pounds of decent muscle, probably a gym employee, not even campus security. "Um, you said he was big. This guy is ... way past big."

"Is there a problem?" Adam growled and glared at them.

Even the girl lost her focus for a few seconds before rebuilding her courage. "You can't just come in here and bully people around!"

"Why not?" Adam asked sincerely.

"I'm okay!" Xavier announced as he limped over.

"Xavier," the girl scolded him, "you're -"

"If he's okay," the gym guy burst in, "then I guess there's no problem, really. Um," and in an effort to change the conversation he added, "is that bar bent?"

Adam looked at the bar and it was very obviously bent now. He took a wide grip and pulled the bar against his lower chest, flexing his upper back which had been mostly neglected but now responded by bending the bar back to near straight. "Not really," Adam replied with a smile as he held it up for the guy's inspection.

"Ok, just ... never mind," the guy replied as he slowly stepped back and returned to the front without ever fully turning his back on the monster that he hoped behaved well enough to make it through today.

Xavier and his girlfriend had a whispered argument about whether to go to the police or not as Adam repped out 100 bent over rows. Their argument paused as they heard the back and sides of Adam's shirt tear open. There was still a band that was intact around his midsection, but Adam decided the shirt was done, even if it was his favorite. With a brush of his hand he tore the rag off of himself and felt his body expand a fraction more in the open air. He noticed the silence and turned to see if the annoying couple were still there.

Xavier fell to his knees and even the girl gasped. Adam was pumped bigger than ever and ripped like an anatomy chart. The feeling of power coursing through him stirred his dick that exploded into hardness and stretched against the already failing fabric of his shorts.

"Oh my god," the two worshipers panted together. The girl's animalistic need to be invaded by the god before her finally broke through her higher senses of propriety and justice. Xavier felt like a castrated boy as he shed another tear.

Adam sighed. "I need clothes that fit me. Can either of you help me with that?"

"Yeah, yeah," they enthused. "Um." They looked at each other. "Maybe?"

"What about your roommate?" Xavier asked his girlfriend.

"Oh, yeah!" The girlfriend replied, still confused by her own change of mind and heart about the beautifully monstrous deity that now needed her assistance. "She's a fashion major and makes her own clothes!"

"Now we're getting somewhere," Adam stated with some relief.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Part 3: Draping the Temple

The campus was busier now, and all the people staring and gasping at Adam were getting annoying. Several people brought out their phones to capture a picture or video of his majestic wonder, but if they got close or stood in his path at all, he growled at them and they quickly backed away. His shorts were barely a loincloth and even the act of walking caused his muscles to ripple seductively. At the door to Xavier's girlfriend's dorm, Adam turned around to face the small crowd that had started to follow him.

"Yes, I am real and I can be your worst nightmare if I get pissed off. If I want something from you, I'll ask, otherwise, stay away from me unless you wanna get hurt." For emphasis, Adam laid a hand on Xavier who struggled to stay standing. Most people only then noticed the bruises and cuts on Xavier, and they did not need clarification. Several phones slid back into their pockets and the crowd awkwardly scattered.

As they entered the dorm, Adam whispered to Xavier with a wink, "Once I meet this roommate, you should probably get checked out after your bad fall at the gym."

"Holy shit!" screamed the girl who literally jumped out of her chair upon seeing Adam duck into her room after her roommate came in with a nervous smile. 

"Felicia, it's okay. He just wants you to make him some clothes."

"What?!" screeched a panicked Felicia from the floor.

"You can do that, right?" the girlfriend asked while nodding her own head so that Felicia wouldn't give an answer to upset Adam.

Adam pushed the girlfriend aside and she stumbled over to the wall on the other side of the room. "Hi, Felicia?" Adam asked.

"Oh, god, you're beautiful!" Felicia blurted.

"Thanks," Adam replied. "I guess it is a shame to cover any of this up, but I believe in some modesty."

"God, you're so beautiful!" Felicia repeated, slowly reaching out a tentative hand towards Adam's legs to confirm the reality of her vision.

"Yes, we covered that. You do have permission to touch me. In fact, I think you should be measuring me."

After a few seconds of searching, Felicia's roommate brought her a measuring tape and helped her to her feet.

"Where do we start?" Adam prompted. "Waist? Inseam? Arms?"

With the task more clearly defined, Felicia started to come out of her trance and with the roommate standing on the bed they started with arms. Thinking that a third person would be useful, Adam looked back to the doorway to invite Xavier in, but he had been replaced by another female dorm resident who stood staring at his body. "Want to give us a hand? Come in and close the door," he said, and he was obeyed.

He decided to keep his own record of his measurements, in case they changed. He still didn't know if this new form was permanent or if it faded or if it maybe even grew. The girls also found four scales for him to plank on so they could calculate his weight.

He stood 7 foot, 4 inches tall and weighed 694 pounds. His arms were 30 inches around and his thighs were 45 inches around. His chest definitely needed three people to measure its 79 inches of circumference. Felicia took more measurements, but those were the ones that stood out in Adam's memory. The numbers only added a little more meaning to the power that was very evident in the rippling, thick, massive bulges as he flexed for himself a bit. The third girl joined him in silently worshiping his body with her eyes and hands.

"Um," Felicia dared to interrupt, "I want to measure your inseam, but you got a lot of ... stuff in the way." She couldn't help but admire Adam's package.

"I could use underwear, so you should measure that, too," Adam added, as his dick stirred in anticipation.

"Uh, um, okay," she replied with both excitement and trepidation.

"Adam?" the roommate quickly inquired. As Adam began to scowl at her interruption, she continued, "maybe I could go check on Xavier and give you some privacy."

"There's plenty for you, too," Adam offered as he spread his arms and his dick expanded again to strain the fabric of his ragged shorts.

His fantastic godliness was greatly tempting, but with the memory of how just nudging her over sent her across the room, she hesitated. "Um..."

"Fine, go check on him and remind him that I know where you live."

"What?" she replied, stunned at the casual but very alarming threat, but Adam's attention and smile focused on Felicia, so she didn't waste her opportunity to leave and broke into a run down the hallway.

"Touch it. Unwrap it. It's for you," Adam teased Felicia as he reached his arm over and closed the door again. 

The third girl finally broke her silence. "Holy crap, that thing is so big! It's the size of a small child!"

Adam had helped get the last thread of clothing off, and he realized he really enjoyed being naked in all his glory. Maybe he didn't really need clothes, after all. "It gets bigger with a little help," Adam prompted.

Felicia and the other girl soon became frenzied feeling over Adam's genitals. They could lick it and massage it with their breasts and straddle it like a pony while Adam pumped it across their inner thighs, but it was obvious that trying to actually fuck any woman would be like forcing childbirth in reverse. He still contemplated forcing it into at least one of them even if it did rip them open and kill them, but what they was doing felt good enough, and he didn't have the clothes made yet. He also thought about whether the amulet might work on a girl and give him someone he could really fuck, but he laughed at the idea of sharing this power with anyone else.

Before he wore Felicia out, he directed her towards fabrication. Meanwhile, several girls took turns pleasuring him and his corner of the room was covered in sticky white cream. He also had them get him food, lots of it. He had a couple fittings that night and finally had a couple pairs of rag tops and side-buttoned pants the next morning. They looked like family-sized tents in her arms when she first showed them to him, but his skepticism faded when he found that they fit well.

She mentioned the cost of the fabric and material, but Adam simply told her that he wanted a couple more pairs of each in different colors. He checked his phone and realized he had a class in a couple hours. He wasn't going to fit in this dorm's shower stalls, so he got a sponge bath from a new batch of eager young women.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Part 4: Reunions

By the end of the week, Adam had become the undisputed king of the school, and that was exactly the way that he liked it. He went to class, but didn't even try to use a chair there. He stood up or sat on a table if it looked sturdy enough. He was quite the distraction and blurted out questions whenever he wanted, but the professsors were careful to be respectful, especially after Adam flashed a flexed pose to truly establish his power and dominance.

A local TV reporter tried to get the scoop on him, but he just walked through her like a tank through tall grass and she hobbled away. The station found their news vans upside down and their satelite dishes pointed at the ground the next day and Adam wasn't bothered anymore. A couple students who got intimidated by Adam complained to the school, but any administrator that hadn't met him didn't understand what this exaggerated nonsense was all about, and those that did meet him didn't want to talk about it. Adam was careful to show some respect to campus security, so things never escalated to the local police.

He still did his homework, but it felt easier now that he was more confident and willing to take risks, and he even got an email from a professor that she had regraded a previous assignment more favorably. One afternoon, he ran through a few ultimate frisbee drills, with help from people passing by, until he had a good handle on controlling his strength, which also helped him avoid accidents when he pushed or pulled on something or someone too hard. He called his friends up for another meeting, apologizing for his behavior and promising that he wasn't as angry now. Adam was surprised at how sincere he sounded and was anxious to convince them to take the team seriously now.

---

Adam found his table full of football players. "Do you guys mind moving to the smaller table? I need the room." He carried two trays piled high with food, each easily balanced in one hand. Over the past week, his schoolmates had become less shocked by his appearance, but the awe never faded. The larger-than-average boys quietly moved to the smaller table, even though it was a tight squeeze.

Adam carefully sat on top of half of the large table to eat, and he could hear the jocks whispering about him. He looked over and flexed his arms for them. They all turned to stare and a couple of them had to adjust their boners. Eventually, they all turned back and continued their meal and conversation, but much quieter this time and with occasional glances back towards Adam who was quickly getting frustrated that his own team was late.

Alison was always on time, or early, so she should be here, at least. He took out his newer tablet-sized phone to text everyone: "Where are you guys? I'm waiting for you."

Alison replied: "Our usual spot is full, so we're around the corner in the larger room. We saved a seat here for you. Where are you?"

"I'm at our usual spot and I saved seats for you guys." Adam grinned. They must have looked into the room and not recognized him. "Come back over here."

Alison explained to the others with a shrug and they walked back to the room they had just passed earlier. They froze at the glass door dividing the dining areas, again confronted with the sight of the behemoth who had become legend around campus. The only table with space for more than two people was being half-occupied by that giant.

"No way," Bryce said as he took a step back, slowly realizing that the giant and Adam could possibly... but, no, how?

"What was Adam talking about?" wondered Alison aloud as she took a tentative step into the room to look around for him. At the opening of the door, Adam looked up and gestured them over.

"You know him?" Harry asked Alison in surprise, but his surprise shortly grew. All three of them began to recognize that impatient gesture and scowl.

"No way," Bryce repeated as Alison gasped.

"Adam?" Alison asked.

"Yes, I've changed a bit," Adam's deeper voice boomed in the small room and the football table became silent once again.

Alison took Bryce by the hand and led him over to Adam's table. Harry hesitated before following. 

"What happened to you?" Alison asked.

"I grew up," Adam replied with a smirk, "and out."

Harry couldn't help asking, "Is that really you? I mean, is this some kind of trick?"

Adam dumped the empty plates and bowls off of one tray and tapped it on the table to show that it was solid. Then, he easily snapped the plastic to pieces like he was breaking a saltine. "No trick. I'm like a superman."

They flooded him with questions and he answered a few of them. He could almost feel the jocks straining to hear their conversation as they realized that he had somehow grown from boy to god in a fairly short amount of time. Their terror now mixed with growing envy for a fraction of his obvious power.

"What I really want to talk about is the ultimate team," Adam finally stated to his own group. "I figure I might be able to motivate you guys now."

Harry groaned and wined, "Adam, seriously?"

Adam reached out and grabbed Harry's neck and lifted him off his seat and up in the air. "Yes, I'm serious and I hope that you are, too." Harry's mouth worked like a fish gasping for breath.

Alison scolded, "Adam, put him down!" Adam complied but he continued glaring at the least favorite of his friends. Harry coughed loudly and had the instinct to run, but his instincts also told him that would be displeasing to Adam. Harry was also curious as to how Adam transformed his body. He had thought his roommate was pretty jacked and was happy to start working out with him and felt his own body firm up a bit lately, but maybe Adam had the key to some fantastic shortcut to muscled nirvana.

They tried to negotiate a bit, but Adam held firm to seeing them at practice on Saturday morning on the quad. They finished the lunch meeting with Adam staring at each of them and adding, "I better see you guys there on time."

"Yes, Adam," they sheepishly confirmed.

Adam ate the last of his lunch and then walked over to football players at the other table. "Hey. I'm in need of a security team, and you guys might be able to help me." He promised that he'd share his secret of getting big and strong with them if they obeyed and guarded his room for two months. He explained that he had been woken up or surprised a few times by women and men desperate to have sex with him or learn more about him, and it was sometimes annoying. Adam didn't mention that he didn't mind those surprises as long as they were attractive enough, or that he also wanted to keep the medallion safe, but he didn't want to even suggest that the key to his godliness laid in one of his drawers.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 8