The Flexorcist (12)

Twelve

“Hun?”, Sean muttered weakly at Tomas’ remark. He had heard his opponent’s voice but it seemed to come from a distance. The only thing he was certain off was the agonizing pain that filled his battered, 270 pound frame. Every cell of his body was hurting like hell after the fight with Anton.

“That was our deal, champ”, Tomas said as he looked down at the beaten wrestler on the mat, “One of you guys has to give up half of his muscle mass. Who shall it be, you or your flattened friend over there?”.

Sean painfully turned his head to check on his buddy. He was relieved as he saw his past out friend’s chest moving up and down.

“Well, what’s your answer?”, Tomas asked once more.

Sean knew he couldn’t hand over the defenseless Keith. If he could gain some time, he could try to knock down Tomas and escape with his friend. “Ok”, he grunted, “take my mass but give me a sec to recover”.

“You’re in no position to ask anything, champ.”, Tomas replied, “Carry him over to the locker room, my pet.”

All hope for escaping vanished from Sean’s mind as Anton stepped into his field of vision. His eyes widened in disbelief as he stared up at the behemoth. Thick, hard muscles filled the intimidating body; the ripped remains of the once too baggy hockey shirts hung like rags from the round masses of meat that formed the figure’s muscles. Sean raised his hands in a defensive reflex as the behemoth reached down for him. The giant, thick paw brushed his strong hands aside, grabbed the front of his tight blue singlet and effortlessly lifted him off the floor. His muscular arms and legs dangled in the air as he was carried like a briefcase toward the locker room. He looked one last time at his past out friend on the wrestle mats before being carried through the door into the locker room.

“Put him down in front of the mirror and move aside, my pet”, Tomas ordered.

Sean grunted painfully as his broad back hit the cold floor. He let the coldness of the floor cool down his battered frame. He closed his eyes to block out reality.

“Get up, champ”, Tomas said and softly kicked him in the ribs.

“Augh”, Sean grunted and tried to get up. He sat on his knees first, put his big hands on the floor and slowly got up. It took all of his remaining power to stand up; he reached for the wall to steady himself, fearing that his wobbly knees would give in any second, staring at the floor the whole time.

“Look in the mirror”, Tomas ordered.

Sean slowly raised his eyes upward in the large mirror. His body still looked the same; the familiar 270 pounds of muscles on his 6’6 frame. He gasped as he noticed Anton’s reflection in the back. His own, thick, 25 inch arm fell from the wall and hung next to him as the behemoth smiled in his direction.

“Impressive, isn’t he?”, Tomas asked, “My pet absorbed the 260 pounds of Friar Clarke and now weighs over 400 pounds of pure muscle. And he’s not done growing!”.

Sean nodded slowly at these words and looked back into the mirror as he felt something hit his back. He gasped at the image: while Tomas was talking to him, Anton had stepped up toward him and had moved directly behind Sean. The behemoth simply dominated him in height and width.

The top of Sean’s head just reached Anton’s chin; the swimmer’s incredibly wide, meaty shoulders looked more than twice as broad as Sean’s thick ones; the vascular, beefy arms hanging from them made Sean’s 25 inch arms look like sticks.

“Time to keep up your part of the deal, champ”, Tomas said to Sean, “As we have agreed, so it shall be! For every round your cock shall blast, 10 pounds of muscle shall be past! Turn him around!”.

As Tomas ended his phrase, Kurt suddenly rushed over toward Anton and Sean. He quickly turned the weakened, still bigger man around.

Before anyone could react, Sean’s cock swelled to its 15 inches, ripped right through the fabric of his blue singlet and blasted a first load onto Kurt’s chest. Four more loads followed before Sean closed his eyes and prayed. The prayer broke the infernal spell and Sean’s cock deflated as he felt his body slim down.

“No! What have you done!”, Tomas yelled to the swelling Kurt, “Those muscles were meant to feed my pet!”

“It’s fine”, Anton said in a deep, booming voice that echoed through the locker room, “I prefer a well-muscled team captain to a bony one.”

Kurt didn’t notice the discussion between the two bigger men. He had rushed into the shower zone to explore his enhancing physique. He groped the swelling masses of meat on his inflating chest and moaned deeply as his thicker fingers played with his hard nipples. He felt the hardening mass of his growing bicep and traced the veins feeding the steely muscle. He smiled broadly as his larger hands discovered his lengthened shaft and stroked away.

Back in the locker room Sean’s erection had fully disappeared after the prayer. His once 270 pound body was down to 220 pounds and he wasn’t going to let Anton or Tomas take any more. He kept his eyes shut and kept praying.

“Don’t be so mad. Just do another spell and I’ll take the champ’s muscles”, Anton said.

“It doesn’t work that way, you fool”, Tomas yelled, “My spell only works once. It’s still active because he hasn’t lost half his muscles but he isn’t hard any more”.

“I’ll stroke him to orgasm”, Anton replied.

“If it was that simple, I wouldn’t be mad now! He has to be brought to orgasm untouched”, Tomas stated.

A faint smile formed on Sean’s lips as he heard Tomas’ last remark. He knew that if he kept his eyes shut and kept praying, there was no way they would get him hard.

“Look! He’s smiling. He knows we can’t take the rest of his muscles now”, Tomas said, “I’ll have to go back to our room and find another spell.”

“Let me try something”, Anton replied and turned his attention back to the 50 pounds lighter wrestler. He stepped up behind Sean again, grabbed each shoulder strap of the blue singlet with one of his meaty paws and pulled outward, ripping the, now too big, singlet in half.

Sean shivered as the warm, sweaty singlet was ripped of his body; goose bumps appeared all over his muscular, 220 pound body as the cold air of the locker room made contact with his skin. He kept his eyes shut and prayed some more.

“Man, look at your well-muscled body”, Anton said into Sean’s ear, “you really like working out, don’t you champ?”. His thick fingers traced the lines of Sean’s muscular chest and strong eight-pack. “Bet you impress lots of people. With my good looks, you would be the ultimate stud.”

Sean concentrated on keeping his eyes shut and slowing down his fastening breathing. The thought of Friar Clarke’s faith prevented him from opening his eyes. He had to maintain his muscles to protect Keith.

“How hard are your arms, champ?”, Anton asked, “Come on, I wanna feel the champ’s guns”. He grabbed Sean’s left forearm and brought it up, making his bicep ball up. He put his other hand on the roundish muscle and felt. “Too bad it’s weak like jello.”

Instinctively, Sean tightened his left arm and hardened the flex, making his bicep swell some more.

“That’s more like it, champ”, Anton said, “Too bad it’s so small compared to my hand”. He wrapped his large paw around the flexed arm, covering more than two thirds of it.

Sean inhaled deeply as he felt the warm paw cover nearly his entire muscular arm. He sighed as the hand tightened and dug slightly into the hard surface of his flexed bicep. “Man, he’s so strong”, he thought and quickly discarded the thought by invoking God and relaxed his arm.

Anton released Sean’s arm and ripped the remains of his own, once baggy, hockey shirt and basketball pants off his spectacular body. “Nothing beats the feeling of fresh air on your muscles, he champ?”, he said, “I bet it would drive every one mad seeing our two big, hard, muscle-filled bodies next to each other. Imagine the two of us strutting naked through the hallways.”

The thought passed through Sean’s mind but he chased it by thinking of Keith’s helpless body. He shivered and a faint moan escaped his mouth as he felt Anton playing with his hard nipple. Pleasure tickled at his spine but a quick prayer made it vanish.

Anton grinned at Sean’s reaction. He knew he had full control of the wrestler and noticed the stirring movement between Sean’s legs; blood was slowly pumping to the wrestler’s dick. He knew it was time for his next move. “Off course no one would be impressed by your puny body next to mine. You look like a skinny surfer next to my frame. Just picture the sheer size of my muscles if they make your big ones look small.”

Sean summoned all his concentration to keep his eyes shut and fight back the pleasure that grew in his body. He could feel his cock harden slowly and bit his tongue to make pain travel through his body.

Anton saw the fight on Sean’s face as he was trying to cool his excitement. The wrestler’s cock kept inflating slowly. “Too bad you won’t look, champ”, he said, “My arms sure are worth being admired. If you could just feel the hardness of my juicy, big biceps and the veins covering their hard surface. I can’t believe it myself how hard and big my perfect arms are. I just have to kiss ‘em.”

Sean kept fighting against his arousal but couldn’t block the sound of Anton’s voice. He focused on his breathing but the sound of Anton kissing his biceps sent another wave of pleasure through his 220 pound body. His diminished cock had reached its 7 inches and pointed straight towards the mirror. Sean invoked Heaven with all his might and prayed for enough force to withstand temptation.

Anton knew that Sean was at the edge of orgasm and decided to make his final move. He flexed his right arm and shoved the thick, hard bicep in the wrestler’s face. “My scent drives every one mad, champ”, he said as he relaxed his arm and moved in front of Sean.

The musk and heat coming from the behemoth’s body flooded his senses and made lust explode through Sean’s body. Sean tried to keep up the fight but knew he had lost. He could feel his balls draw tight and his muscles tighten as the most powerful orgasm of his life filled his brain and raced through his body. The first explosion of cum blasted from his cock and splattered against Anton’s chest.

“YES!”, Anton bellowed as more cum shot from the wrestler’s cock onto his big frame.

After four loads Sean finally opened his eyes and stared directly at the swimmer’s cum-drenched chest. His cock jolted at the sight of the hard muscles and another round of spurts left his balls. He could feel his legs getting weaker.

Anton noticed that the wrestler was getting weaker by the force of his orgasm and wasn’t going to miss a drop of his cum. He placed his big paws under Sean’s armpits and lifted him up.

The feeling of the behemoth lifting him of the ground sent a seventh load of cum through Sean’s cock; splattering against his already cum-covered slabs of pecs. A stabbing pain shot through his drained balls and his seven incher began to deflate very slowly. Sean’s weakened body hung limp in the strong paws.

“We’re not done just yet, champ”, Anton said. He lifted Sean up higher and placed the deflating cock in his mouth.

Sean squirmed and tried to free him from the iron grasp as spasm and pain shot through his body when his cock entered the behemoth’s mouth. The hot wetness of Anton’s mouth and the strong tongue playing with his shaft, made Sean’s cock inflate back to hardness again. “No”, he muttered weakly and kicked feebly against the behemoth’s abs.

Anton smiled as he barely felt the kick against his steely hard, cum-soaked abs. His tongue teased the wrestler’s cock back to full hardness and he sucked with all his force.

Sean felt like the behemoth was about to tear his cock from his body by the sheer force of his sucking. His drained balls protested painfully but it was no use; five more, meager loads dribbled from his cock and disappeared into the behemoth’s throat.

Anton sucked the last drops of cum from the wrestler’s deflating cock and put him down next to him. “Now watch me reach perfection, champ”.

Once Sean’s feet made contact with the floor, he immediately fell onto his ass; every ounce of strength had left his body. He stared up at the once scrawny swimmer in front of him and his mouth fell open as the behemoth grew into perfection.

The thick calves hardened and exploded from the back of Anton’s long legs, they continued to swell and harden beyond the size of the 25 inches that topped Sean’s arms earlier; atop of them the kneecaps looked tiny because of the incredible mass that pumped up the already thick quads; the teardrop-shape grew larger and larger, covered in thick veins as the deep grooves between the quad muscles deepened into hard canyons; they swelled beyond the size of tree-trunks; above these pillars of muscles, the swimmer’s tight eight-pack was reforming itself; it lengthened and swelled, making three more rows of large abs appear; each ab muscle was bigger than Sean’s big hand; this rock-hard 14-pack formed a powerful ladder leading upward to a swelling shelf of pecs; the protruding rack of muscles that formed Anton’s chest exploded in size and mass as it jutted forward, defying the pull of gravity on the melon-sized muscles; the thick, hard nipples pointed straight toward the floor by the sheer size of the pecs; the swimmer’s already broad shoulders sprang outward as his delts inflated beyond the size of bowling-balls, easily twice as broad as a door; a thick vein snaked from the top of the rack of chest-muscles over these insanely broad, round delts to a pair of incredibly thick, still swelling arms; even though Anton’s arm hung relaxed at his sides, the mass of his horseshoe-shaped, thick and vein-covered triceps was clearly visible; his swelling biceps looked full and round even in their full-stretched position; the thick vein that crept along their side was thicker than Sean’s fingers; strong, wide and vein-infested forearms led down to his huge meaty paws.

“This is perfection!”, Anton boomed in a thunder-like deep voice that filled the locker room and echoed through the space. He turned away from Sean to face the mirror and began inspecting his new physique. “Just look at my size”, he said as he groped the thick muscles of his protruding chest.

Sean stared unbelievingly at the swimmer’s large, thick back. His relatively small waist and hyper-broad shoulders gave him an awesome v-taper. Sean looked down at his own body and inhaled deeply: all of his hard earned mass had escaped him. His once thickly muscled, athletic body was no more than skin and bones.

Anton had heard the wrestler’s sharp inhale and turned around to the fallen athlete. “We still have to compare stats after our match, champ”, he said and grabbed Sean’s torso in his right paw, easily encircling the diminished athlete’s chest. “You’re so light”, he said as he put him down next to him. “What shall we check first?”, he asked Tomas. And turned around as he got no reaction. Anton smirked as he saw Tomas and the bigger Kurt beating off in the corner while drinking in the sight of his body. “We’ll have plenty of time for that later, boys”, he said, “let’s take some stats”.

Tomas and Kurt awoke from their trance, put their still hard cocks back in their pants and rushed over toward the muscular giant. “Let’s check weight first”, Tomas said.

“You first, champ”, Anton said and placed Sean onto the scale.

“100 pounds of beef”, Tomas said laughingly.

Tears filled Sean’s eyes as he stepped from the scale to make room for the behemoth standing next to him.

“580 pounds of muscle!”, Kurt yelled incredulously and his cock jolted in his pants.

“Height’s up next”, Tomas said and pushed Sean with his back against the wall. “Just under 5 feet, champ. Now you, my pet”. He grabbed hold of Anton’s thick forearm and pulled him in. The behemoth didn’t move an inch. “Come on, big guy!”.

Anton grinned as he placed himself against the wall. “You’ll have to sit on Kurt’s shoulders to measure me correctly”, he said laughingly.

Tomas nodded and motioned Kurt to come over. “Climb on my shoulders and measure him”, he said as he handed over the tape to Kurt.

“Looks like exactly 8 feet”, Kurt said loudly while another jolt shot through his steel-hard cock.

“Let’s check out the guns in the mirror”, Anton said while moving Sean in front of the mirror and placing himself directly behind the wrestler.

Sean gulped as he noticed that his head only came up to about half the behemoth’s ripped 14-pack.

“I’d better sit down to compare”, Anton said and sat down on his knees so that he wasn’t towering over the wrestler any more. “Flex an arm, champ.”

Sean slowly raised his scrawny right arm until it was perpendicular to the floor; then he brought in his forearm to flex his bicep. The flat, bony arm hardened a bit but it didn’t even look like a bicep.

“Let’s compare, champ”, Anton said and he raised his tree-sized right arm. Even fully extended the bicep already looked round. “Flex, flex, flex”, Anton said and brought in his thick forearm.

Sean’s mouth fell open and his eyes widened in disbelief as he stared at the behemoth’s flexing arm. The thick, horseshoe-shaped tricep hung low but hard and defined from the bottom of the swimmer’s arm; thick veins snaked from the tricep upward to the swelling hill of the hardening bicep; the muscle formed a perfect round, bowling ball-sized globe and hardened even more; an intimidating, big peak rose upward as the behemoth fully flexed his arm; a network of veins crisscrossed the juicy muscle.

Tomas and Kurt couldn’t take no more; they hefted their cocks from their pants and blew their loads onto the behemoth’s  muscular back and kept beating their dicks.

“My arm’s bigger than both your legs together, champ”, Anton boomed.

Sean just nodded and relaxed his arm. The behemoth’s booming voice sent a shiver through his body and a few drops of cum dribbled from his cock.

Anton lowered his arm and got up, looking back and smiling at the two masturbating muscular jocks on the floor. He returned his focus to the wrestler and put him up his feet. “Come on champ, do a most muscular”, he said.

Sean did as he was told; he bent over and put his arms in front of his stomach. Besides from his 4-pack abs, no muscle what so ever defined itself on his body.

“Oh, you did a least muscular”, Anton snickered, “See what a real man looks like, champ!”. He bent over and copied Sean’s pose. The difference couldn’t have been any bigger. If Sean’s 100 pound body didn’t have any muscle tone, Anton’s body was an improved version of an anatomy chart. Layers upon layer of muscle hardened in a symphony of striations, veins and hard roundness; the thick traps looked like they were about to jump up to the ceiling from the behemoth’s large, muscular neck. Something else also hardened between the grooved masses of muscles on the swimmer’s quads.

Anton grinned as he noticed Sean’s reaction in the mirror; the wrestler’s gaze was drawn to the fleshy snake that swelled to hardness. “Curious too to see how big I am down there?”, Anton said and grabbed his inflating cock and stroked it roughly with his strong paw. “Man, it’s unbelievable. I’m the biggest all over!”, he said and his left paw joined in on the action as the shaft kept lengthening. “Measure it, champ”, he said as he picked up the tape from the floor and handed it to Sean.

Sean put the tape against the rock-hard shaft that pointed straight toward him. He positioned the tape at the base of the thick shaft, sighing as he noticed that it was thicker than his arm, and unrolled it toward the top of the hard cock. He dropped the tape as he read off the number. “25 inches”, he said in chock and stepped back and stared at the behemoth.

“Yeah, huge all over!”, Anton boomed and did another most muscular. It was an another explosion of power and masculinity; ripped muscles swelled to perfection, highlighted with a 25 inch, rock-hard cock that pointed straight toward the mirror.

Two more loads dribbled from Sean’s hard 3 incher. He smeared them on his left hand and rubbed them onto the behemoth’s hard quad. Shivering as his little hand made contact with the hard, hot surface.

“Yeah, feed me some more”, Anton boomed and flexed his arms. “Man, look at those biceps! Godlike perfection!”, he screamed and his 25 incher exploded all over the mirror. The first, huge load was enough the cover the large mirror entirely, the second one added another thick coat of cum. “YEAH! Biggest man ever!”, Anton boomed in ecstasy and wildly stroked his blasting cock. Spasms shot through his huge muscles as he milked out load after load of cum.

Sean marveled in disbelief as he felt the huge muscles on the behemoth’s quad flex and harden under his grasp; three more loads dribbled from his cock and he eagerly rubbed them onto the behemoth. Not shrinking himself this time.

Kurt and Anton still lay exhausted on the floor after beating off at the sight of Anton’s muscular back. Their drained cocks raced to hardness again as the behemoth exploded all over the mirror.

After what seemed like an eternity, Anton’s orgasm cooled down and subsided. He grinned as he noticed the large amount of cum he had blasted onto the mirror, ceiling and some lockers. He turned around to the exhausted, cum-covered Kurt and Tomas. “Let’s let the kid get to bed and head for our room. You still have to punish me, captain”, he said, wrapped a towel around his waist and left the locker room.