Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

Terrific understated writing.  So much is going on, and so little is said, overtly.

Muscleaddict, you keep impressing us with your skill and pacing! 

Terrific episode.  I really feel for Deano, twat-faced pocket rocket or not!

• Like 4

Ryan needs to dump Katie and admit his undying love for Deano. Deano will treat him right. Imagine not wanting to see your glorious bodybuilder in his posers, even if they are shiny!

• Like 5

Thanks for the recent comments, guys. I'm glad you're all rooting and/or feeling sorry for this little twat faced pocked rocket. This is what I wanted to happen! 😜 I don't usually post spoilers but there are some Deano/Ryan moments in the next chapter that I think some of you will like.

• Like 6

Can’t wait!  You have such a gift for creating complex characters from the inside.  Whether it’s Noah, Woody, or now Deano, we feel like we are in their heads experiencing what they experience and understanding their range of emotions.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Can’t wait!  You have such a gift for creating complex characters from the inside.  Whether it’s Noah, Woody, or now Deano, we feel like we are in their heads experiencing what they experience and understanding their range of emotions.  

Thanks so much, mate. 😊 I have to say getting inside Deano's head has been particularly fun. And he's such a different character to Noah. I think a challenge for me but would be to write something where the chapters alternate points of view. Definitely something to consider for a future story.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, robotstuff said:

Ryan needs to dump Katie and admit his undying love for Deano. Deano will treat him right. Imagine not wanting to see your glorious bodybuilder in his posers, even if they are shiny!

Hmmm. I dunno - I definitely think Deano would think about "accidentally" throwing out all of Ryan's shiny posers then promise to replace them all - only to buy only velvet ones instead. 😏

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Thanks so much, mate. 😊 I have to say getting inside Deano's head has been particularly fun. And he's such a different character to Noah. I think a challenge for me but would be to write something where the chapters alternate points of view. Definitely something to consider for a future story.

Yes muscle addict challenge yourself! You're such a good writer now, but you have to try this is after all a growth forum!😜😜😜

10 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Hmmm. I dunno - I definitely think Deano would think about "accidentally" throwing out all of Ryan's shiny posers then promise to replace them all - only to buy only velvet ones instead. 😏

I wholeheartedly agree. No matter how hard Deano tries, I don't think he be able to suppress his "inner twat"😆😜😜😜😜

Now onto the sex scene! Too many crispy socks! I don't see how Deano can sleep at night taking into account "The Princess and the Pea"!!!🤣😂😜😜😜😜

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Sjdmuscle said:

Yes muscle addict challenge yourself! You're such a good writer now, but you have to try this is after all a growth forum!😜😜😜

Thanks, matie. I'm always trying to push my writing further and try out new things. 

• Thanks 1