Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

>>>  "I can’t believe he just stuck up for me. No one ever sticks up for me."

A little pain ran through my heart when I read that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, crushme99 said:

>>>  "I can’t believe he just stuck up for me. No one ever sticks up for me."

A little pain ran through my heart when I read that.

Twats are generally not born, they are made mate. 😞

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sjdmuscle said:

no it's not going to be the bodybuilding exhibition, it's going to be Tony kissing Deano in chapter 13!!!😉😆😜😜😜😜😜

🤫🤭

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Smithy sure gives the impression that he'd happily accommodate a face-full of Deano's shiny pants, with Deano in them.  Jokes on him, tho.  Deano doesn't wear shiny pants! 🩲🥒😛

Hmmm. He does seem rather invested doesn't he? 🙊 Maybe, like a lot of lads his age, a part of him would love to be a jacked freak like Deano? Flexing on stage in a pair of shiny posers? 

Oh and nice profile pic, by the way. That guy looks kinda familiar. 🧐😏

• Like 2

Anxiously awaiting the big kiss in chapter 13! My ass is sore as hell from sitting on the edge of my seat!

Does Deano except Ryan's invitation to watch Dom and Cole?  MA, love the big headed statues BTW, though should have made them bobbleheads. It would have ratcheted up Ryan's nerd Factor a notch.

The way Deano is wavering back and forth about what is going on, makes me think he would make a perfect bobblehead! Imagine a pocket rocket bobblehead!  Oooh, make it an action bobblehead, press the button on the base and his arm swinging through a most crab most muscular! Press another button and he spouts out twat faced comments! What do you think MA?😉😜😜😜😜😜

========================================

Deano reaches over the side of the bed, opens the drawer, and reaches in. <GASP>  "I'm out of socks"!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

====================================

Deano could make a fortune selling all those socks under his bed on eBay. With Ryan, Tony, Smithy, and Shaun trying out bid one another to get their hands , noses and mouths on to them. All of them are harboring a secret crispy pocket rocket sock"et"( only to make it rhyme) fetish!🤔😂😜😜😜😜😜

• Like 1

Wow! The build up is killing me mate! What is the deal with Ryan?🤔 Is he a lonely guy or there’s more to it?? I can’t wait to read the next chapter. 😜💪

• Like 4

Must admit I am looking forward to the Expo chapter. A lot of things might come to a head there. Plus there's always the opportunity for a guest appearance from a past character... Not that I'm getting my hopes up; I'm sure it'll be a great read no matter what.

• Like 4

I have a feeling that Ryan is gaving the same issues Deano has, He likes wha he sees in Deano and it's afraid to show it because he doesnt know how Deano will react.

• Like 5

Thanks for the latest comments, guys. I'll be posting the first of the expo chapters today (it stretches across a few chapters)! 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2