The Beach House (Chapter 8 added 1/12/2021)

marius777

Take your time - I know from experience how hard it can be to force writing. 😉

I’d love to see Dustin walk in on Will mid-air fucking Dustin’s girlfriend or crush... stretching, dominating her? him? with his sexy monster muscles and massive dripping dick. Pretty please?

• Like 2

Hey everyone,

Thank you for the interest you've shown in this story - it's been very encouraging to see all the positive feedback, and I enjoy seeing people speculate about where the story will go next! I'm really sorry that I haven't updated it in a while, but I've been extremely busy lately and I'm also in kind of a slump because I'm dealing with a really shitty situation in my personal life. I unfortunately still can't make any promises about when the next update will come, but rest assured that I do not intend to leave the story unfinished. Thank you again for your support!

• Like 7

• 9 months later...

Hi everyone, just thought I would give you an update on where I'm at with this story. I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted; part of the reason for that is I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life. But another part of it is I just feel kind of burned out. I do have an ending planned for this story, and I really don't want to leave it unfinished. But the problem is I feel like I've already written all of the scenes that I was excited about. That might just mean I need to come up with a different ending and maybe not make it quite as elaborate as what I was envisioning. But I'm really not sure what other direction I could take the story in. I also really feel more in the mood to write a new story, probably a shorter one this time. So I don't know. I would welcome any feedback or suggestions that you might have. Thanks again for the interest you've all shown in this story! 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone! So unfortunately I still haven't written another chapter of this story, and I don't know when that will happen. But I did just do something kind of cool that I thought I would share with you. I was playing around with an AI image generator, and I made some images of guys that look kind of like how I imagine Will at various stages of his transformation. I hope you like them!

This is roughly what he looked like before the treatment:

By the end of his first semester of college, he had grown to around this size:

And then by the time Nico reunited with him, he looked about like this:

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Those AI images are very hot, but where is the chest hair you described in the story?  Give us at least a thin pelt on the pecs and a nice trail down the middle of those abs.  Please?

I'm not sure what you had planned for the rest of the story, but I was really looking forward to reading more about what happens between Will and Nico at the beach.  I'm more interested in that than I am in further development of Will's dominance over Dustin.  The 'little brother grows bigger and puts big brother in his place' theme has been done frequently.  With Nico, Will might learn to be less cocky and more interested in how he can please someone who is turned on by his size and strength without being an intimidating asshole.  I liked the bits in the story where Will realized he hurt Nico by being a cocky show-off and he didn't like the way that felt.  I'm sure Will remembers what it felt like to be on the other side of that kind of treatment.

If you're not able to write more chapters, could you at least give us an outline of your elaborate plan?

On 12/31/2022 at 4:30 AM, FallenAway said:

Those AI images are very hot, but where is the chest hair you described in the story?  Give us at least a thin pelt on the pecs and a nice trail down the middle of those abs.  Please?

I'm not sure what you had planned for the rest of the story, but I was really looking forward to reading more about what happens between Will and Nico at the beach.  I'm more interested in that than I am in further development of Will's dominance over Dustin.  The 'little brother grows bigger and puts big brother in his place' theme has been done frequently.  With Nico, Will might learn to be less cocky and more interested in how he can please someone who is turned on by his size and strength without being an intimidating asshole.  I liked the bits in the story where Will realized he hurt Nico by being a cocky show-off and he didn't like the way that felt.  I'm sure Will remembers what it felt like to be on the other side of that kind of treatment.

If you're not able to write more chapters, could you at least give us an outline of your elaborate plan?

1. The AI doesn't do well with body hair, unfortunately. I can fiddle with it some more and see if I can get anything better, but that's probably the best I can do. 

2. Thank you so much for the feedback! I really like hearing what people enjoy about the story! I'm going to see if I can add another chapter soon, but if I can't, then I can send an outline of the last chapters to anyone who's interested.

• Like 1