Pinned Featured Major Updates

CMiller

17 hours ago, Wrestlejock646 said:

Wondering if this is a  mobile vs desktop issue?. When using my android device, I have the situation you describe with individual threads and old dates.  However, when on my laptop, the  desktop view is the same as always with menu items you can drill down into.

It looks the same on phone as on desktop for me.

@Xmanjakob @Wrestlejock646 A picture is worth thousand words. Without seeing what you see we won't be able to help you.

Also, by any chance haven't you accidentally changed your default view? I am talking about this:
image.thumb.png.f80ebd606894ca83427a02dc9be8059a.png

This is only idea I have for what you are talking about. If this is what you see then click on the first from left of the three highlighted options and that will bring you back to default view of the home page.

On 6/26/2023 at 12:52 PM, MassiveMuscleMass said:

It looks the same on phone as on desktop for me.

@Xmanjakob @Wrestlejock646 A picture is worth thousand words. Without seeing what you see we won't be able to help you.

Also, by any chance haven't you accidentally changed your default view? I am talking about this:
image.thumb.png.f80ebd606894ca83427a02dc9be8059a.png

This is only idea I have for what you are talking about. If this is what you see then click on the first from left of the three highlighted options and that will bring you back to default view of the home page.

Yep that was it! Thanks! I accidentally changed my default, didn't even know that was an option lol

• Like 2