Twink vs Bully: The One True Alpha CHAPTER 2 ADDED

BigLiam

• 4 months later...

I am so glad this story was bumped, as I had missed when Part Two was posted! What a fantastic second chapter. The descriptions of the characters' growth are so detailed and realistic while also being beyond what's really possible. I know the chapter ended with "The end," but as the bumps in the thread attest, it is just begging for a further continuation. It would be incredible to read more about Owen's ascension to gianthood and what happens after. Maybe Liam and his worshipping jocks can figure in as well.

Additionally, the comic version is absolutely wonderful! Unfortunately, I can't join any more Patreon accounts right now, but I've been following on Twitter, and waiting between each page fills me with anticipation for the next.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

I am so glad this story was bumped, as I had missed when Part Two was posted! What a fantastic second chapter. The descriptions of the characters' growth are so detailed and realistic while also being beyond what's really possible. I know the chapter ended with "The end," but as the bumps in the thread attest, it is just begging for a further continuation. It would be incredible to read more about Owen's ascension to gianthood and what happens after. Maybe Liam and his worshipping jocks can figure in as well.

Additionally, the comic version is absolutely wonderful! Unfortunately, I can't join any more Patreon accounts right now, but I've been following on Twitter, and waiting between each page fills me with anticipation for the next.

I second what Kymuscleboy said! It would be great to see a continuation of this @BigLiam to see how massive Owen gets and if Callum can take down the threat!  But awesome story if it’s a natural resting place.  The comic is also fantastic as well!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...