Twink vs Bully: The One True Alpha CHAPTER 2 ADDED

BigLiam

What a hot, well-written story! I usually like to see the little guy get his revenge, but sometimes it's fun to be bad and see the bad guy win. That's especially true when the bad guy becomes a true muscle beast Goliath like Callum. 

I'll add my vote for a second chapter, maybe where Callum creates his "jock army" or any other ideas you might have to continue it. It definitely has possibilities! 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Fuck yeah!!!!!! Probably the best story of those I’ve read recently! Can’t wait to see more. I’d love to see Callum really embrace the bully side of him now that he’s an unstoppable god while he also builds his army of God Jocks!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

5 hours ago, 3D7fantasy said:

I am producing a comic about this amazing story, thanks @BigLiam for sharing it with me!
The first 10 pages are available on my Patreon.

00.thumb.jpg.dac68d870630c4f4cf268259032aa4f4.jpg           Page_8.thumb.jpg.986993bf4a68f87fb96a12d40e3767ed.jpg

Oh man. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You are an awesome artist

• Like 7

• 1 year later...

Right so here we go! My fellow Alpha Muscle brothers, I finally gave into temptation and wrote chapter 2 of this story. 
You’ll notice I couldn’t help but write myself into this one 😈 Head over to 3D7Fantasy on Patreon to see this story brought to life! Trust me it’s worth subscribing, this guy is a god of growth! 

Feedback is always greatly appreciated! 

Enjoy! 😈💪🏼

Chapter 2 

A mixture of steam and sweat hung in the air. The boys indoor locker room was hot, the sound of running water and jocks messing around came from the showers. 

“Yeah whatever bro! Talk to me when you have an 8 pack like mine!” laughed Jack as walked out of the showers and made his way to the locker room mirror. He stood in just a towel wrapped around his tight waist, staring at his reflection. Flexing a few poses. 

Jack was about 5’10 and completely shredded. His fitness model physique got him a lot of attention. He didn’t care much about size. Definition and being ripped all over was most important to him. His wet blond hair swept back and cut jawline all matched perfectly with his ripped pecs, his deep cut 8 pack abs. His arms were incredibly veiny. His relatively thin legs rippled with definition and were shaved smooth. “God I swear I dropped a little more body fat since last week…” he said rubbing his flexed abs. 

“Probably, that’s what happens when you’re a skinny bitch!” chuckled Scott walking out the showers to join Jack. Scott was just the opposite, he was 5’7 and huge. Built like a thick tank of a powerlifter. His heavy hairy pecs jutted out over his muscle gut. His thick neck and traps sat under a dark brown beard, his messy hair making him look like a juiced up Tarzan. Scott also had a towel wrapped around his waist, but it left far less to the imagination. A thick bulge poked out, his massive hairy quads and calves bulged as he walked. “When you gonna put on some real size bro? Get strong as a fucking bull!” He snarled and flexed a most muscular pose. Hulking his huge body into a thick mass of power. 

“You two betas still arguing?!” came a deep voice from the showers. The last tap was turned off and heavy footsteps were heard as Liam emerged. Wrapping his extra small towel around himself but making sure to hang it low. Just so you could see the veins leading down to his package. 

Liam was the combination of the 2 other jocks. He was a bodybuilder, and fairly advanced for his age. At 6’2 his broad shoulders gave him a perfect v taper. His thick ripped arms bulged with veins. His pecs were tight but heavy and sat above his perfect 8 pack abs. Although not as deep cut as Jacks, he was still ripped. His low hanging towel showed his huge bulge swinging as he walked. His long muscular legs flexed with each step. 

“When are you guys gonna realise, I’m literally the perfect blend of you two, I mean…” Liam arrogantly flexed a Zyzz pose. Veins pulsing down his rippling arms to his deep hairy muscular pits. His abs turning to stone. Legs showing every striation.  “Face it my dudes, I’m alpha as fuck!” he laughed deeply. 

“Bro we know you’re huge, but come on, Callum is the real alpha among us!” said Jack still feeling up his own abs. 

Meanwhile Scott was busy flexing his quads, trying to make them look as wide as possible. “Where is Callum anyway? he grunted through a flex. 

“Went to teach that puny little twink Owen a lesson I think.” said Liam hitting various bodybuilding poses and smiling at his own reflection. “He was heading over to the soccer pitch locker rooms.” 

“Well, as much as I hate to admit it,” said Scott. “Callum is the biggest and most shredded. Fuck he almost beat my 300kg deadlift last week! I gotta get more sessions in cause there’s no way I’m being beat!” 

“Dude same! Callum keeps going on a cut and he rivals my shreds! Although….I don’t even think it’s possible to get more cut than I am right now!” sneered Jack flexing his forearms. “Fuck yeah! Check out these veins my dudes!” 

Liam was busy hitting his own most muscular pose, trying to push his traps and delts as forward as possible. “Just you wait bros, Callum might be huge… but I’m gonna be the new alpha soon!” 

Scott and Jack just laughed. “Annnnd how do you plan on getting bigger than Callum?” asked Jack turning to face his superior friend. 

“Easy, gonna lean bulk all summer! By the time we come back for our first match I’m gonna be… a fucking… BEAST!!”  roared Liam. “Sorry Scott, but I’m gonna be heavier and thicker than you whether you like it or not! And Jack, I’m gonna be twice as shredded as you bro! I’ll be so fucking juicy and veiny and jacked up…I’ll make Callum my bitch!!” 

CRASHH…. The three jocks spun around in horror as the entire doorframe to gym locker room was demolished. Standing in the hole in the wall… a gigantic, sweat dripping, vein webbed muscle monster. “I WOULDN’T BE SO FUCKING SURE OF THAT!”

Liam, Scott and Jack stood opened mouthed, shaking with a mixture of shock and lust as the  huge teen god forced his giant frame through the opening in the wall. 

Callum stood before them and stretched out to his full height of 11 feet. Luckily the gym and locker room had a double height ceiling. Otherwise Callum’s head would have broken through the roof! 

The first thing that hit the boys was the smell. The scent of sweaty musk was radiating from Callum’s huge body. His muscles rising and falling in a hulk-like way with each deep breath. He stood completely naked apart from a large piece of black leather that was wrapped like a loin cloth around his bulging glutes and monstrous semi hard cock. Upon closer inspection the leather loin cloth seemed to have been ripped off of practise crash pad. 

The three pumped young men hardly realised as their towels bulged out. 3 meaty cocks rising to full mast in salute of an alpha muscle god. Jack was the first to speak…

“Cal….Callum? Is that really you?” he said rubbing his bulge through his towel. 

“Oh it’s me brah…” snarled the teen monster in a husky baritone. “Callum…. plus so… much… MORREE!” he roared deeply, flexing a godly most muscular pose. His body swelling into solid vein webbed mass. Each muscle rippling with striations as if in slow motion. Callum’s jaw muscles rippling too as let out a beastly snarl. 

The young jocks couldn’t stop themselves, Jack, Scott and Liam all shot their loads into their towels. 

“Holy fuck brah!” marvelled Scott. “You’re a fucking giant beast!”

“A huge shredded god” moaned Jack. 

“An all powerful alpha” drooled Liam. 

Callum grinned widely, his huge cock bulged thicker under the leather loin cloth that barely contained it. The worship was turning him on. 

“As you see my brothers, I found true power! I’ve ascended into the realm of muscle gods!” Callum moaned as he flexed a freakish double bicep pose. “This body, this strength is unbeatable! I feel like I could tare down a fucking house!” He grinned and balled his fists, his arms writhing with veins. His pecs flexing to stone. 

“And that’s not all my bros!” he said taking a heavy step towards his fellow jocks. “I’ve gained gifts like you couldn’t imagine! I now hold the ultimate power to grow those worthy enough into gods like myself!” Callum’s grin widened further, his cock hardening a little more at the thought of growing his brothers bigger. 

“You mean…” said Scott, “we can become as big as you? As muscular as you?!” 

“Oh you’ve got no idea Scott! You’ll be the strongest powerlifter to ever walk the earth! Of course… I’ll always be the biggest beast here… once an alpha, always an alpha am I right brahs?!” His deep laughter filled the locker room as he quad stomped and turned his legs into vein webbed tree trunks. His huge feet leaving large cracks in the floor. 

“I’ll be the most freakishly shredded jock imaginable!” said Jack. 

“I’ll become the strongest, thickest muscle bull to ever exist!” moaned Scott. 

“I’ll finally be a fucking god!” hissed Liam sliding his hand down his v line and over his long hard cock. 

“Damn fucking right guys… so what you say? Wanna join me and form a brotherhood of muscle gods?!” 

The three bros were close to creaming their towels again, drooling slightly, they all nodded. 

Callum’s cocky smile turned into a dark - almost demonic sneer. “Well dudes, what are you waiting for?! I know you’re dying to lick the sweat from my pecs…. dying to taste my veins with your warm tongues…. desperate to suck the roid cum from my huge… thick… vein webbed… incredibly muscular god cock!”Callum’s body began to tense all over, striations shredding across and into every deep crevice. “Ohh YEAGHHHH! Come on… drink from the source of pure… masculine powerrrrrrgggh!” 

With a final squeeze of his flex, Callum’s man meat pumped full of blood, hardening to full measure and ripping through his loin cloth. The leather falling to the ground as his rod throbbed with pure testosterone, thick pre dripping from the tip. 

“Fuck! Me first!” cried Jack as he pushed past his drooling, horny friends. He practically fell to into Callum’s abs. Licking the salty sweat from every brick of his huge 18 pack. Working his tongue into each deep gorge that separated Callum’s stomach muscles. 

Jacks hands reached up to grope and squeeze Callum’s massive broad perfectly hairy pectorals. Jack’s muscle master moaning in pleasure of the worship. Tensing his abdominals so hard they might burst. 

Jack ran his fingers down Callum’s obliques before positioning himself directly in front of the huge pulsing cock that stood waiting for its moment. 

“Make me the most ripped and vascular freak this world will ever know!” prayed Jack before gulping in a large length of Callum’s manhood. 

Callum let out a deep “OOAAHHH!” as Jack tried his best to swallow in as much of the monster dick as possible. Callum begin to rock back and forth, face fucking his friend. Jack worked his tongue around the massive rod and groped at every bit of muscle he could lay his hands on. 

Callum’s veins pulsed even thicker, all the blood pumping down over his abs, up his monstrous legs and into his freak cock. Not long had passed when Callum was ready to blow his first godly load. 

“YEAAGH! YEAAAGHH! FUCKING SUCK MY MUSCULAR DICK! TAKE MY LOAD! TAKE IT ALLLLL!” he roared as his titanic cum load burst out. Filling Jack up, more and more roid cum pumping into the shredded jock until he looked ready to explode. 

Callum withdrew from his cum bucket brother with a deep grunt. Jack fell to the floor on all fours gasping for air. Cum dripping down his chin. 

Callum’s seed was so potent that it acted instantly. 

“Fuck… shit I can… I can already feel it!” panted Jack. His back began to grow outward, wider and wider, his waist staying the same size. His shoulders bulged with freakish striations. Veins throbbing thicker and thicker over his whole body. Webbing until he was a mass of rippling muscle fibre and veins. His legs began stretching out longer. His feet growing bigger and wider. 

“Grow for me… show me what you’ve fucking got brah!” growled Callum rubbing the cum splash on his abs. 

“Fuck it burns!” screamed Jack. “It hurts all over all! My skin is melting…. stretching…. FUCK! It’s hurts….. SO GOOOOOD!!” he roared as his voice dropped several octaves lower. Leaning back on his knees as his torso exploded out. All remaining bodyfat melting away as his muscles rippled with growth. Delts swelling, pectorals bursting bigger and wider, his nipples growing into huge sharp arrows as his abs…. Fuck…. his abs…

“Oh YEAGH!!” he boomed as his clawed his abs with his fingers. His 8 pack pushed out like bricks as the space in between them dig deeper and deeper. His torso grew in length as 2…4…. 6 more abs forced their way to the dick thin skin. Veins pulsing over his 14 pack abdominal muscles, leading down to his swelling bulge. 

“YESSSS!” snarled Callum as he teased his still hard muscle rod with his large hands, watching the growth.  Scott and Liam watched in a state of sexual horror as the ripped teen grew into a shredded monster before their eyes. Their alpha dicks harder than ever. 

The rippling freak that was Jack tried to stand up. His head rose taller and taller as he stretched up. Showing his new hight of 10.5 feet. His face seemed more chiselled from the extremely low bodyfat. His jawline fit to cut diamonds. His eyes snapped open and shone blue. “FUCKK!” he moaned deeply. “I can feel the power pulsing through my veins! Through every freakish sinew of my muscles! Right to the tip of my…. MY FUCKING MUSCULAR COCK!” Jack bellowed with pleasure as he ripped the remains of his towel off to free his member. 1.5 feet of striated veiny muscle dick flexed upwards as Jack roared again. 

“Holy fuck…” whispered Scott walking forwards to his godly brother. “Look at your arms… I’ve never seen anything so cut and peeled bro!” He reached up and ran his fingers down Jacks alien triceps and forearms. 

“Oh yeah, feel how fucking ripped I am!” growled Jack. “And don’t forget to worship the most peaked biceps in existence!” he laughed deeply before flexing a double bi. Jack grunted as his bicep peaks rose bigger and higher into perfect double peaked cannon balls, a web of veins stretching across the top. 

Scott turned to Callum. “Fuck man… you really do have the power of a god..” he drooled. 

“Like you ever doubted your master!” leered Callum. “Come on Scotty…. I can sense your lust for strength… it turns me on!” 

Callum grinned as he stared over his giant pecs into Scott’s eyes. 

“I want it so bad…” and without another word, Scott lunged forward and began licking Callum’s colossal veiny hairy quads. Feasting on the alphas leg sweat. 

Veins began to throb thicker again over Callum’s meat stick… Scott new his time was now. Grabbing ahold of Callum’s beastly legs, he plunged his face towards the master cock and took all he could into his hungry mouth. 

“OOGHHH!” moaned Callum as he began to rock back and forth again. Slower this time. 

Scott moaned and choked. Using the quad muscle in his strong grip to pull closer to the power source. 

“YEAGH!” roared Callum flexing his legs. “FEEL MY FUCKING POWER YOU THICK BITCH!” He tossed his arms up and flexed a godly double bicep. “FUCKING FEAAAASSSTTT!” 

Callum blew his second freakish load right down Scott’s throat. The powerlifter’s thick neck bulged and his chest heaved as he was filled with the godly seed. 

Scott’s hairy abs pushed out and out as he was pumped full. He fell backwards, cum mixed into his beard. He gasped for air. 

Callum, breathing deeply but unfazed swept the remains of cum from his cock and massaged it into his pecs as he watched Scott. 

Jacked stared down at his meaty friend, “can you feel it?” he asked in a sinister manor. 

“I…” gasped Scott. “I… just wanna…..GRRRAAGHHHHHH!!” 

The roar that exploded out of Scott was deep and primal… that of a beast showing his strength.

Scott’s roided abs blew up bigger and bigger. 8….10…12 giant abs stretched over a swelling  muscle gut. His arms grew and grew into massive low hanging weapons of sheer power. Biceps and triceps bulging out, forearms swelling thicker as a layer of dark hair grew over them and down to his huge meaty hands. 

Scott turned over and raised himself up on his elbows. “FUCKKKKK!!” His back blew out into a rippling mountain of muscle. 

Standing up, he stomped his already thick legs, the god cum flowing through his veins right down to his feet. His toes bulged as his feet grew into massive, incredibly wide slabs. “YEAGH!! BIGGER!! STRONGERRR!!” Scott commanded as his calves grew out. His quads swelling thicker and thicker and longer as he gained hight. His legs growing into the thickest, hairiest most freakish pillars of power. 

Scott let out a a deep “GRRAHH…. GRAAH….. GRAAHH..” as he beat his chest with his fists like an animal. His pectorals growing with each punch into colossal hairy striated shelves. 

With a final flex of his arms outwards, Scott’s traps blew up and into his thick neck. “YEAGHHH!” bellowed the beast… his cock blowing out into a monstrously thick rod of muscle. A crown of dark hair at the base. “SO… FUCKING…. STRONNGG!!” roared the newly formed predator with a tight flex.  

Each breath taken with a beastial grunt, Scott stomped over to the lockers and dug his huge hands into the metal. The lockers shredding like paper as he gripped them tight. With another growl he lifted the entire block of lockers up and brought them crashing down onto his throbbing cock. The metal crumbling over the giant member. The remains then shredded apart by the beast, testing his new found strength.

Liam stared at his brothers with horny amazement. Scott ripping apart metal with his bare hands, Jack flexing harder and harder - making his veins pulse thicker each time over his striated body. 

Liam hardly noticed he was rubbing his cock. Fuck he was so hard. He’d never been this turned on… this…. hungry. Enough! It was his time to transform. 

“Move the fuck outta the way! It’s my turn!” he snarled marching over to the huge beast that was Callum. “You wanna see power? I’ll fucking show you power!” 

And with that Liam grabbed ahold of Callum monstrous cock and forced half of it into his mouth and down his throat. Callum let out a deep moan of pleasure. No one had taken this much of his muscled dick before. 

Liam began sucking whilst groping the member with his big hands. Massaging the muscles and veins right down to Callum’s huge balls. 

Liam reached as far as he could forward, choking as he took three quarters of the god cock in his mouth. His hands reaching around and grabbing ahold of Callum’s massive hard muscular ass. Pulling himself closer in. 

“OHHH FUUUCK!” roared Callum in pure pleasure. “Who knew you would be the best and taking this alpha cock!?” he laughed deeply. 

Callum began rocking his hips to assist the face fuck into Liam. The gods muscles pumping bigger and harder from the sheer testosterone pulsing through his body. In no time at all, Callum let out a beastly roar as he erupted his biggest cum load yet. 

Although when he’d finished, Liam did not release… but kept sucking. His thick neck and Adam’s apple bulging as he took load after load after load from Callum. The young god too lost in pleasure to notice. 

4 loads of roided cum had been pumped into Liam before Callum opened his eyes and realised what was happening.  Callum’s face turned red with anger.

“ENOUGH!” he roared and tried pull Liam who was still sucking, from his cock. Callum grabbed the jocks ripped shoulders with his massive hands and squeezed. Liam tried to hold on but his strength was useless against the monster teen. 

“I SAID….. ENOUGHH!!” 

With a final roar and flex of his freak body, Callum pulled Liam off his dick and through him across the room. Liam went flying backwards across the damp stone floor. 

As Callum panted, his dick red and throbbing from the almost 5 loads it had churned out. Liam slowly stood back on his feet with a low moan. 

Unstable, he fell on his knees in the middle of the room. 

“Fuck…… god it hurts so bad…. My heart… my chest!” he cried out. “Oooh shit! Fuckkkk!” He grabbed his pecs in agony. 

“Oooooohhhhhh…… FUUUUUAARRRKKKK!!” he boomed in a voice deeper than Scott’s…. deeper than even Callum’s!

Liams chest suddenly exploded out. Pec muscle rippling forward and out and down. Nipples sharp and pointing towards his feet.  His tight chest bursting bigger and bigger as veins throbbed over him. Forming a web over his entire body. Small veins creeping up over his face as his cheekbones and jawline grew more dominant. A sharp dark layer of stubble growing on his freakish jaw structure. “YEAAARGHHHH!” he growled, “MORE!!! MORRRGHHH!!!” 

Liam began flexing his back as it ballooned with shredded muscle and sinew. His traps thickening even more than Scott’s. His delts growing out into 5 meter broad boulders of separated muscle. “BIGGERRR! I WANNA BE BIGGER THAN EVERYONE! BIGGER…. THAN YOU!” he spat pointing a growing finger at Callum - who stared with fury at the hulking jock. 

“No….. No!” yelled Callum in disbelief. “I’m the alpha! I’m the muscle god!” he roared flexing a huge bicep. 

Liam slowly stood on his feet. It was hard as his legs and body were growing. He was getting taller by the second. His body still bulging out into freakish proportions. “No brah… you USED to be the alpha!” Liam flexed a most muscular. His traps swelling evening bigger as his pecs fought for space in his chest. His abs popping out more and more bricks, forming a shredded veiny 18 pack abs. His lats spreading like wings lined with obliques. “THERES A NEW MUSCLE GOD NOW!” 

Liam stomped his legs just like Callum once did, his quads and calves blowing up into colossal tree trunks. Lined with veins and dusted with dark hair. His feet spreading out across the floor. “FUCK YEAAGHHH! LOOK HOW FUCKING BIG YOU MADE MEEEE!!” 

Liam tossed up his titanic arms and flexed a double bicep. His peaks rising up and up until his biceps split into double peaked cannon balls. Liam let out a deep moan of sexual pleasure as his arms burst bigger. Sweaty pit hair grew under his arms, Liam took a deep sniff of his alpha muscled armpits then licked his left bicep slow and hard. “Ohhhhhhh…. Taste like pure fuckin’ test!” he laughed deeply. 

Liam turned to Scott and Jack who were both staring at the teen monster as he finished his growth. Both jocks had one hand caressing their own muscular bodies and the other hand jerking their huge cocks. The sight of Liam becoming a real freak was too much. They both began leaking pre. 

“You boys like that huh?” sneered Liam arrogantly, running his hand down his massive torso before flexing his inhuman abdominals. “You ever seen a guy with so much muscle?” He hit a quad flex, rippling his legs into carved veiny stone. “Of course you haven’t!” he laughed. “I’m bigger than any fucker ever born! Stronger than 100 powerlifters!”

Liam turned to Callum and hit another godly most muscular pose. This time, a final burst of growth hit his cock. Liams member bulged and shot out. Growing thicker and longer into a massive 1.5 meter arm of ripping veiny dick muscle. Pre leaking thick and slow from the tip as it rose up infront of his abs and cut vline. “OOOAAHHHH! You see that brahs?!” he roared. “SOLID…. FUCKIN’…..MUSCLE!!!!” 

Jack and Scott both stood drooling at the new alpha, whilst Callum stared furious that his title had been taken from him. 

“Come on brahs.. I know you wanna..” moaned Liam to his brothers in his best pornstar voice. Jack and Scott waisted no time, the command from their beastly jock friend was absolute. The two mutated teens dived forward to get their hands on Liam. Jason began rubbing Liams cobblestone abs, licking them. Tasting the veins with his tongue. Sucking the sweat from the deep gorges that separated his abdominal muscles. 

Scott meanwhile licked and tasted Liams huge flexed pecs. But Liam wanted a different kind of worship from him. Liam flexed his huge bicep, and with his other hand grabbed the back of Scott’s head and forced him into his sweat filled pit. 

“Ooohhh yeah, suck that sweat, feast on my inhuman muscled armpit brah!” 

Jack began rubbing Liams godly cock shaft. Massaging the tip until thick pre began to leak out. Completely filled with lust for Liam, Jack kept wiping off the precum with his finger and rubbing it into Liams abs. Each rub off roid seed made Liams abs bulge harder and more defined. 

“OOOHHH fuck yeaghh! Grow me bigger little bro… this god needs more!” snarled Liam like a hungry primal beast. 

Callum stared at the ongoing worship. The dominant teen muscle god Liam flexing and forcing his bros to worship his freakishly shredded giant muscular body. A fury like never before beginning to build up inside Callum. He was born for that kind of worship. That power should be his. Jack, Scott and Liam should be worshipping him! Kneeling at his very feet. 

Callum closed his eyes and imagined how it would feel growing bigger than all of them. He imagined seeing Liams huge muscular body on the floor, defeated. Callum could see it now… he was placing his giant foot on Liams chest in a triumphant flex. With a roar Callum bulged even bigger, his foot growing longer and wider as his toes bulged with muscle. His godly foot stretching from Liams pecs to his bulge…..

Callum’s eyes snapped open. His cock had risen to full muscular mast and was pressing up against his abs. Leaking that powerful substance.  

Callum knew what to do….

“Sorry to interrupt this pathetic attempt at worship…” he growled. “But I think it’s time I showed you what real power looks like!” 

Callum stepped forward and grabbed his god cock with both hands. “It’s time you learned why I will always be the alpha! I am the source of all your growth! I am the purest form of masculine power! AND I WILL FEAST ON IT!”

And like a primal king, Callum flexed his whole body and bent forwards, stretching towards his own cock. His shaft suddenly grew longer and thicker in his hands. Growing towards his face. In seconds Callum’s lips were wrapped around his own bulging cockhead and he begun self-sucking like a hungry animal. 

Grunting and panting as he sucked and licked his own muscular dick. The sexual pleasure… the lust…. THE PUMP….. he could feel it all. And it was glorious! 

Liams eyes were locked on Callum and wide with horror. Jack and Scott stared too, mouths wide open and cocks hard as rock. 

“That won’t work!” shouted Liam. “It can’t work! It can’t! I have finally taken my place as the most powerful jock this city has ever known! CALLUM YOU CANT DO THIS!” he roared desperately. 

Callum took a seconds breath from his self sucking to look up at Liam. “You think you’re big?! You think you’re muscular?!” he barked. “I’ll fucking show you! I’ll show all of you!” He sucked his pulsing cockhead again. Licking off some pre that spurted up onto his lips. “JUST TRY AND FUCKING STOP ME!” 

The teen titan bent forward further into his cock. Shoving as much as possible into his own mouth and fucking his own chiselled face. His hips swinging. His glutes and legs flexing in his efforts. He let go of his cock and flexed his arms, continuing to fuck his own mouth. 

Callum’s panting grew heavier and deeper. His grunts filled with power and desperation. 

The three muscle gods stared at this freak of muscle until his grunts grew so loud they knew what was about to happen. 

With a beastly roar, Callum chomped down hard on his muscled dick and blew the biggest load imaginable into his own hot mouth. 

He flexed and rythed as his body spasmed, pumping and pumping that thick roided cum down his own throat. Filling up his ripped giant body. Sinking into every muscular crevice and vein. 

When Callum had sucked his cock dry, he stood to his full height, veins pulsated thicker and thicker over his whole body as he let out a demonic “AARGHH-YEAAAGHH!” 

To say his body exploded with muscle would be a gross understatement. His already freakishly muscular physique rippled and flexed and throbbed, he threw his arms up and flexed, veins engorged with a mixture of blood and cum pumped his biceps, triceps and forearms bigger.  

Callum threw his arms back and his chest forward as his meaty pecs shredded with hairy striations. Sweat pouring down onto his multiplying abs.  That cobblestone 18 pack of abdominals digging deeper into his stomach. Pushing out more and more bricks under his dickskin until 24 bulges we’re packed in tight. His v line growing longer as he grew taller and wider. 

Jerking his hips forward like he was fucking an invisible beta, each jerk causing his god cock to grow even more monstrous. As the testosterone pumped through Callum, his jawline grew even more prominent, his face more brutish and chiselled as his beard grew darker along his bum-chin. 

The mutating teen squatted down a little to flex his now longer legs. Quads rippled with new hairy muscle. His hamstrings and glutes straining the tight skin with fibres upon fibres of muscle. 

Callum looked down at his feet and smiled like a man gone wild with power. He then looked at Liam who stared, cock throbbing at the monster in front of him. 

“YOU!” roared Callum. “HERE…. NOW!” 

Liam had no choice but to shuffle forward in a lust filled trance. When he stood eye-to-pec with Callum. The much bigger teen flexed his pecs and pushed his chest out into Liam, like a punch but with his mutating pectorals. 

Liam went crashing backwards to the floor. Callum waisted no time in placing his foot on Liams torso. “WITNESS TRUE DOMINATION!” 

And with that, Callum flexed his calf. His foot webbed in pulsing veins and grew longer and wider and bigger. His toes flexing with muscle that expanded through his growing foot and up into his swelling calf. A quick flex and Callum’s other leg and foot grew to the same giant size. 

Callum’s muscular feet stretching from Liam’s pecs down to his hard cock. His abs struggling to take the wait of the giant teen. 

Callum flexed a titanic double bicep Zyzz pose. One arm raised slightly higher to show off the rippling monstrous size and veins. His armpits dripping with musky sweat as his pit hair grew thicker out their muscular cavities. 

“I THOUGHT I HAD POWER BEFORE!? BUT THIS…. THIS….. IS APEX!” he jeered. “KNEEL BEFORE YOUR ONE TRUE ALPHA!” he snarled at Scott and Jack. “KNEEL BEFORE THE KING OF MUSCLE… OF POWWERRGHH!!” 

Another massive growth spurt hit Callum and his grotesque body shot up towards the ceiling. With deep beastial grunts and roars, Callum clawed at the ceiling until it gave way. Allowing him to burst through it and flex another gargantuan double bicep, his waist now ceiling hight. 

The two muscle clad bros - Jack and Scott - stared transfixed at their hulking god. Cocks throbbing. 

Callum’s face turned dark and angry as he stared down at the boys over his pecs and ceiling rubble. “I SAID…. KNEEEEL!” he flexed his body forward in a heavy shredded most muscular pose. Liam moaning in a sort of sexual pain from under Callum’s foot. 

Scott and Jack couldn’t hold on any longer. The two jocks blew their thick loads directly onto Callum’s quads and abs. Then, knowing their place, the muscle beast boys kneeled down. The titan muscle god Callum quickly absorbing every drop of the mutated cum that shot over his core and legs. Causing Callum’s stubble like body hair to thicken slightly, every shred of muscular sinew still visible. 

Callum couldn’t help but let out one last monstrous roar “FUUAAARKK! NOTHING CAN STOP MEEEE!!” 

————————————

*  A few hours later *

The moon shon brightly over the city skyline. The air was hot and humid from the in coming rain. 

Down a dark ally in between two skyscrapers… stood Owen. His white sweaty gym tank was ripping at the seams. His new shredded body barely covered. His black shorts wrapped tight around his hairy quads. His feet squeezed into a pair of brown and white wrestling boots. 

Oposite him stood a much smaller guy. Although he was only as tall as Owens upper pecs, the teen male was wearing tight motorcycle leathers that clung to his ripped muscular frame. “You sure you want this many?” he asked Owen. 

“Just take the damn cash Brock!” yelled Owen before snatching a clear plastic bag from his friend. He then shoved a stack of cash notes at the chest if the smaller muscle teen. 

“You and your mates must be pretty desperate huh?” laughed Brock counting his payment. 

“Oh I don’t plan on sharing these out.” sneered Owen holding up the bag up to his eye level. Moonlight showing the contents - over 100 of the same black pills that had given Owen…. and others…. their new powerful bodies. 

“What do you mean bro?” asked Brock suspiciously. 

“I realised something,” said Owen still staring at the bag of growth pills. “I was thinking too small…. way to small. I wanted revenge on Callum, but that will never be enough!” 

Brocks face started to turn white. 

“I needed to think bigger… way bigger. I’m not angry with him… I’m angry for the world dealing me out as weak…. as a beta…” he said with disgust. 

“Well… no more…. I deserve this power… I deserve my vengance! Humans are flawed… pathetic…weak! I will become something bigger… better…. stronger!! I will be….INVINCIBLE!!” he spat, his eyes wide with hunger and greed. 

Owen ripped open the bag and shoved handfuls of the black pills into his mouth. Crunching down on them, feasting on them like a wild boar. Handful after handful…

Brock stared terrified yet incredibley aroused at his friend. Well what used to be his friend…. The beast that began hulking bigger and bigger with no sign of stopping was rapidly growing away from being even remotely friendly. 

As the sound of ripping clothing and growling filled the streets, the shadow of a muscular monster grew bigger up the sides of the skyscrapers, darkness spreading across the streets… a defining “GGRRRROAAGHHH!” sending shockwaves throughout the city. 

The End 
  • Like 21

I CopY and Paste your text @BigLiam

Chapter 2 

A mixture of steam and sweat hung in the air. The boys indoor locker room was hot, the sound of running water and jocks messing around came from the showers. 

“Yeah whatever bro! Talk to me when you have an 8 pack like mine!” laughed Jack as walked out of the showers and made his way to the locker room mirror. He stood in just a towel wrapped around his tight waist, staring at his reflection. Flexing a few poses. 

Jack was about 5’10 and completely shredded. His fitness model physique got him a lot of attention. He didn’t care much about size. Definition and being ripped all over was most important to him. His wet blond hair swept back and cut jawline all matched perfectly with his ripped pecs, his deep cut 8 pack abs. His arms were incredibly veiny. His relatively thin legs rippled with definition and were shaved smooth. “God I swear I dropped a little more body fat since last week…” he said rubbing his flexed abs. 

“Probably, that’s what happens when you’re a skinny bitch!” chuckled Scott walking out the showers to join Jack. Scott was just the opposite, he was 5’7 and huge. Built like a thick tank of a powerlifter. His heavy hairy pecs jutted out over his muscle gut. His thick neck and traps sat under a dark brown beard, his messy hair making him look like a juiced up Tarzan. Scott also had a towel wrapped around his waist, but it left far less to the imagination. A thick bulge poked out, his massive hairy quads and calves bulged as he walked. “When you gonna put on some real size bro? Get strong as a fucking bull!” He snarled and flexed a most muscular pose. Hulking his huge body into a thick mass of power. 

“You two betas still arguing?!” came a deep voice from the showers. The last tap was turned off and heavy footsteps were heard as Liam emerged. Wrapping his extra small towel around himself but making sure to hang it low. Just so you could see the veins leading down to his package. 

Liam was the combination of the 2 other jocks. He was a bodybuilder, and fairly advanced for his age. At 6’2 his broad shoulders gave him a perfect v taper. His thick ripped arms bulged with veins. His pecs were tight but heavy and sat above his perfect 8 pack abs. Although not as deep cut as Jacks, he was still ripped. His low hanging towel showed his huge bulge swinging as he walked. His long muscular legs flexed with each step. 

“When are you guys gonna realise, I’m literally the perfect blend of you two, I mean…” Liam arrogantly flexed a Zyzz pose. Veins pulsing down his rippling arms to his deep hairy muscular pits. His abs turning to stone. Legs showing every striation.  “Face it my dudes, I’m alpha as fuck!” he laughed deeply. 

“Bro we know you’re huge, but come on, Callum is the real alpha among us!” said Jack still feeling up his own abs. 

Meanwhile Scott was busy flexing his quads, trying to make them look as wide as possible. “Where is Callum anyway? he grunted through a flex. 

“Went to teach that puny little twink Owen a lesson I think.” said Liam hitting various bodybuilding poses and smiling at his own reflection. “He was heading over to the soccer pitch locker rooms.” 

“Well, as much as I hate to admit it,” said Scott. “Callum is the biggest and most shredded. Fuck he almost beat my 300kg deadlift last week! I gotta get more sessions in cause there’s no way I’m being beat!” 

“Dude same! Callum keeps going on a cut and he rivals my shreds! Although….I don’t even think it’s possible to get more cut than I am right now!” sneered Jack flexing his forearms. “Fuck yeah! Check out these veins my dudes!” 

Liam was busy hitting his own most muscular pose, trying to push his traps and delts as forward as possible. “Just you wait bros, Callum might be huge… but I’m gonna be the new alpha soon!” 

Scott and Jack just laughed. “Annnnd how do you plan on getting bigger than Callum?” asked Jack turning to face his superior friend. 

“Easy, gonna lean bulk all summer! By the time we come back for our first match I’m gonna be… a fucking… BEAST!!”  roared Liam. “Sorry Scott, but I’m gonna be heavier and thicker than you whether you like it or not! And Jack, I’m gonna be twice as shredded as you bro! I’ll be so fucking juicy and veiny and jacked up…I’ll make Callum my bitch!!” 

CRASHH…. The three jocks spun around in horror as the entire doorframe to gym locker room was demolished. Standing in the hole in the wall… a gigantic, sweat dripping, vein webbed muscle monster. “I WOULDN’T BE SO FUCKING SURE OF THAT!”

Liam, Scott and Jack stood opened mouthed, shaking with a mixture of shock and lust as the  huge teen god forced his giant frame through the opening in the wall. 

Callum stood before them and stretched out to his full height of 11 feet. Luckily the gym and locker room had a double height ceiling. Otherwise Callum’s head would have broken through the roof! 

The first thing that hit the boys was the smell. The scent of sweaty musk was radiating from Callum’s huge body. His muscles rising and falling in a hulk-like way with each deep breath. He stood completely naked apart from a large piece of black leather that was wrapped like a loin cloth around his bulging glutes and monstrous semi hard cock. Upon closer inspection the leather loin cloth seemed to have been ripped off of practise crash pad. 

The three pumped young men hardly realised as their towels bulged out. 3 meaty cocks rising to full mast in salute of an alpha muscle god. Jack was the first to speak…

“Cal….Callum? Is that really you?” he said rubbing his bulge through his towel. 

“Oh it’s me brah…” snarled the teen monster in a husky baritone. “Callum…. plus so… much… MORREE!” he roared deeply, flexing a godly most muscular pose. His body swelling into solid vein webbed mass. Each muscle rippling with striations as if in slow motion. Callum’s jaw muscles rippling too as let out a beastly snarl. 

The young jocks couldn’t stop themselves, Jack, Scott and Liam all shot their loads into their towels. 

“Holy fuck brah!” marvelled Scott. “You’re a fucking giant beast!”

“A huge shredded god” moaned Jack. 

“An all powerful alpha” drooled Liam. 

Callum grinned widely, his huge cock bulged thicker under the leather loin cloth that barely contained it. The worship was turning him on. 

“As you see my brothers, I found true power! I’ve ascended into the realm of muscle gods!” Callum moaned as he flexed a freakish double bicep pose. “This body, this strength is unbeatable! I feel like I could tare down a fucking house!” He grinned and balled his fists, his arms writhing with veins. His pecs flexing to stone. 

“And that’s not all my bros!” he said taking a heavy step towards his fellow jocks. “I’ve gained gifts like you couldn’t imagine! I now hold the ultimate power to grow those worthy enough into gods like myself!” Callum’s grin widened further, his cock hardening a little more at the thought of growing his brothers bigger. 

“You mean…” said Scott, “we can become as big as you? As muscular as you?!” 

“Oh you’ve got no idea Scott! You’ll be the strongest powerlifter to ever walk the earth! Of course… I’ll always be the biggest beast here… once an alpha, always an alpha am I right brahs?!” His deep laughter filled the locker room as he quad stomped and turned his legs into vein webbed tree trunks. His huge feet leaving large cracks in the floor. 

“I’ll be the most freakishly shredded jock imaginable!” said Jack. 

“I’ll become the strongest, thickest muscle bull to ever exist!” moaned Scott. 

“I’ll finally be a fucking god!” hissed Liam sliding his hand down his v line and over his long hard cock. 

“Damn fucking right guys… so what you say? Wanna join me and form a brotherhood of muscle gods?!” 

The three bros were close to creaming their towels again, drooling slightly, they all nodded. 

Callum’s cocky smile turned into a dark - almost demonic sneer. “Well dudes, what are you waiting for?! I know you’re dying to lick the sweat from my pecs…. dying to taste my veins with your warm tongues…. desperate to suck the roid cum from my huge… thick… vein webbed… incredibly muscular god cock!”Callum’s body began to tense all over, striations shredding across and into every deep crevice. “Ohh YEAGHHHH! Come on… drink from the source of pure… masculine powerrrrrrgggh!” 

With a final squeeze of his flex, Callum’s man meat pumped full of blood, hardening to full measure and ripping through his loin cloth. The leather falling to the ground as his rod throbbed with pure testosterone, thick pre dripping from the tip. 

“Fuck! Me first!” cried Jack as he pushed past his drooling, horny friends. He practically fell to into Callum’s abs. Licking the salty sweat from every brick of his huge 18 pack. Working his tongue into each deep gorge that separated Callum’s stomach muscles. 

Jacks hands reached up to grope and squeeze Callum’s massive broad perfectly hairy pectorals. Jack’s muscle master moaning in pleasure of the worship. Tensing his abdominals so hard they might burst. 

Jack ran his fingers down Callum’s obliques before positioning himself directly in front of the huge pulsing cock that stood waiting for its moment. 

“Make me the most ripped and vascular freak this world will ever know!” prayed Jack before gulping in a large length of Callum’s manhood. 

Callum let out a deep “OOAAHHH!” as Jack tried his best to swallow in as much of the monster dick as possible. Callum begin to rock back and forth, face fucking his friend. Jack worked his tongue around the massive rod and groped at every bit of muscle he could lay his hands on. 

Callum’s veins pulsed even thicker, all the blood pumping down over his abs, up his monstrous legs and into his freak cock. Not long had passed when Callum was ready to blow his first godly load. 

“YEAAGH! YEAAAGHH! FUCKING SUCK MY MUSCULAR DICK! TAKE MY LOAD! TAKE IT ALLLLL!” he roared as his titanic cum load burst out. Filling Jack up, more and more roid cum pumping into the shredded jock until he looked ready to explode. 

Callum withdrew from his cum bucket brother with a deep grunt. Jack fell to the floor on all fours gasping for air. Cum dripping down his chin. 

Callum’s seed was so potent that it acted instantly. 

“Fuck… shit I can… I can already feel it!” panted Jack. His back began to grow outward, wider and wider, his waist staying the same size. His shoulders bulged with freakish striations. Veins throbbing thicker and thicker over his whole body. Webbing until he was a mass of rippling muscle fibre and veins. His legs began stretching out longer. His feet growing bigger and wider. 

“Grow for me… show me what you’ve fucking got brah!” growled Callum rubbing the cum splash on his abs. 

“Fuck it burns!” screamed Jack. “It hurts all over all! My skin is melting…. stretching…. FUCK! It’s hurts….. SO GOOOOOD!!” he roared as his voice dropped several octaves lower. Leaning back on his knees as his torso exploded out. All remaining bodyfat melting away as his muscles rippled with growth. Delts swelling, pectorals bursting bigger and wider, his nipples growing into huge sharp arrows as his abs…. Fuck…. his abs…

“Oh YEAGH!!” he boomed as his clawed his abs with his fingers. His 8 pack pushed out like bricks as the space in between them dig deeper and deeper. His torso grew in length as 2…4…. 6 more abs forced their way to the dick thin skin. Veins pulsing over his 14 pack abdominal muscles, leading down to his swelling bulge. 

“YESSSS!” snarled Callum as he teased his still hard muscle rod with his large hands, watching the growth.  Scott and Liam watched in a state of sexual horror as the ripped teen grew into a shredded monster before their eyes. Their alpha dicks harder than ever. 

The rippling freak that was Jack tried to stand up. His head rose taller and taller as he stretched up. Showing his new hight of 10.5 feet. His face seemed more chiselled from the extremely low bodyfat. His jawline fit to cut diamonds. His eyes snapped open and shone blue. “FUCKK!” he moaned deeply. “I can feel the power pulsing through my veins! Through every freakish sinew of my muscles! Right to the tip of my…. MY FUCKING MUSCULAR COCK!” Jack bellowed with pleasure as he ripped the remains of his towel off to free his member. 1.5 feet of striated veiny muscle dick flexed upwards as Jack roared again. 

“Holy fuck…” whispered Scott walking forwards to his godly brother. “Look at your arms… I’ve never seen anything so cut and peeled bro!” He reached up and ran his fingers down Jacks alien triceps and forearms. 

“Oh yeah, feel how fucking ripped I am!” growled Jack. “And don’t forget to worship the most peaked biceps in existence!” he laughed deeply before flexing a double bi. Jack grunted as his bicep peaks rose bigger and higher into perfect double peaked cannon balls, a web of veins stretching across the top. 

Scott turned to Callum. “Fuck man… you really do have the power of a god..” he drooled. 

“Like you ever doubted your master!” leered Callum. “Come on Scotty…. I can sense your lust for strength… it turns me on!” 

Callum grinned as he stared over his giant pecs into Scott’s eyes. 

“I want it so bad…” and without another word, Scott lunged forward and began licking Callum’s colossal veiny hairy quads. Feasting on the alphas leg sweat. 

Veins began to throb thicker again over Callum’s meat stick… Scott new his time was now. Grabbing ahold of Callum’s beastly legs, he plunged his face towards the master cock and took all he could into his hungry mouth. 

“OOGHHH!” moaned Callum as he began to rock back and forth again. Slower this time. 

Scott moaned and choked. Using the quad muscle in his strong grip to pull closer to the power source. 

“YEAGH!” roared Callum flexing his legs. “FEEL MY FUCKING POWER YOU THICK BITCH!” He tossed his arms up and flexed a godly double bicep. “FUCKING FEAAAASSSTTT!” 

Callum blew his second freakish load right down Scott’s throat. The powerlifter’s thick neck bulged and his chest heaved as he was filled with the godly seed. 

Scott’s hairy abs pushed out and out as he was pumped full. He fell backwards, cum mixed into his beard. He gasped for air. 

Callum, breathing deeply but unfazed swept the remains of cum from his cock and massaged it into his pecs as he watched Scott. 

Jacked stared down at his meaty friend, “can you feel it?” he asked in a sinister manor. 

“I…” gasped Scott. “I… just wanna…..GRRRAAGHHHHHH!!” 

The roar that exploded out of Scott was deep and primal… that of a beast showing his strength.

Scott’s roided abs blew up bigger and bigger. 8….10…12 giant abs stretched over a swelling  muscle gut. His arms grew and grew into massive low hanging weapons of sheer power. Biceps and triceps bulging out, forearms swelling thicker as a layer of dark hair grew over them and down to his huge meaty hands. 

Scott turned over and raised himself up on his elbows. “FUCKKKKK!!” His back blew out into a rippling mountain of muscle. 

Standing up, he stomped his already thick legs, the god cum flowing through his veins right down to his feet. His toes bulged as his feet grew into massive, incredibly wide slabs. “YEAGH!! BIGGER!! STRONGERRR!!” Scott commanded as his calves grew out. His quads swelling thicker and thicker and longer as he gained hight. His legs growing into the thickest, hairiest most freakish pillars of power. 

Scott let out a a deep “GRRAHH…. GRAAH….. GRAAHH..” as he beat his chest with his fists like an animal. His pectorals growing with each punch into colossal hairy striated shelves. 

With a final flex of his arms outwards, Scott’s traps blew up and into his thick neck. “YEAGHHH!” bellowed the beast… his cock blowing out into a monstrously thick rod of muscle. A crown of dark hair at the base. “SO… FUCKING…. STRONNGG!!” roared the newly formed predator with a tight flex.  

Each breath taken with a beastial grunt, Scott stomped over to the lockers and dug his huge hands into the metal. The lockers shredding like paper as he gripped them tight. With another growl he lifted the entire block of lockers up and brought them crashing down onto his throbbing cock. The metal crumbling over the giant member. The remains then shredded apart by the beast, testing his new found strength.

Liam stared at his brothers with horny amazement. Scott ripping apart metal with his bare hands, Jack flexing harder and harder - making his veins pulse thicker each time over his striated body. 

Liam hardly noticed he was rubbing his cock. Fuck he was so hard. He’d never been this turned on… this…. hungry. Enough! It was his time to transform. 

“Move the fuck outta the way! It’s my turn!” he snarled marching over to the huge beast that was Callum. “You wanna see power? I’ll fucking show you power!” 

And with that Liam grabbed ahold of Callum monstrous cock and forced half of it into his mouth and down his throat. Callum let out a deep moan of pleasure. No one had taken this much of his muscled dick before. 

Liam began sucking whilst groping the member with his big hands. Massaging the muscles and veins right down to Callum’s huge balls. 

Liam reached as far as he could forward, choking as he took three quarters of the god cock in his mouth. His hands reaching around and grabbing ahold of Callum’s massive hard muscular ass. Pulling himself closer in. 

“OHHH FUUUCK!” roared Callum in pure pleasure. “Who knew you would be the best and taking this alpha cock!?” he laughed deeply. 

Callum began rocking his hips to assist the face fuck into Liam. The gods muscles pumping bigger and harder from the sheer testosterone pulsing through his body. In no time at all, Callum let out a beastly roar as he erupted his biggest cum load yet. 

Although when he’d finished, Liam did not release… but kept sucking. His thick neck and Adam’s apple bulging as he took load after load after load from Callum. The young god too lost in pleasure to notice. 

4 loads of roided cum had been pumped into Liam before Callum opened his eyes and realised what was happening.  Callum’s face turned red with anger.

“ENOUGH!” he roared and tried pull Liam who was still sucking, from his cock. Callum grabbed the jocks ripped shoulders with his massive hands and squeezed. Liam tried to hold on but his strength was useless against the monster teen. 

“I SAID….. ENOUGHH!!” 

With a final roar and flex of his freak body, Callum pulled Liam off his dick and through him across the room. Liam went flying backwards across the damp stone floor. 

As Callum panted, his dick red and throbbing from the almost 5 loads it had churned out. Liam slowly stood back on his feet with a low moan. 

Unstable, he fell on his knees in the middle of the room. 

“Fuck…… god it hurts so bad…. My heart… my chest!” he cried out. “Oooh shit! Fuckkkk!” He grabbed his pecs in agony. 

“Oooooohhhhhh…… FUUUUUAARRRKKKK!!” he boomed in a voice deeper than Scott’s…. deeper than even Callum’s!

Liams chest suddenly exploded out. Pec muscle rippling forward and out and down. Nipples sharp and pointing towards his feet.  His tight chest bursting bigger and bigger as veins throbbed over him. Forming a web over his entire body. Small veins creeping up over his face as his cheekbones and jawline grew more dominant. A sharp dark layer of stubble growing on his freakish jaw structure. “YEAAARGHHHH!” he growled, “MORE!!! MORRRGHHH!!!” 

Liam began flexing his back as it ballooned with shredded muscle and sinew. His traps thickening even more than Scott’s. His delts growing out into 5 meter broad boulders of separated muscle. “BIGGERRR! I WANNA BE BIGGER THAN EVERYONE! BIGGER…. THAN YOU!” he spat pointing a growing finger at Callum - who stared with fury at the hulking jock. 

“No….. No!” yelled Callum in disbelief. “I’m the alpha! I’m the muscle god!” he roared flexing a huge bicep. 

Liam slowly stood on his feet. It was hard as his legs and body were growing. He was getting taller by the second. His body still bulging out into freakish proportions. “No brah… you USED to be the alpha!” Liam flexed a most muscular. His traps swelling evening bigger as his pecs fought for space in his chest. His abs popping out more and more bricks, forming a shredded veiny 18 pack abs. His lats spreading like wings lined with obliques. “THERES A NEW MUSCLE GOD NOW!” 

Liam stomped his legs just like Callum once did, his quads and calves blowing up into colossal tree trunks. Lined with veins and dusted with dark hair. His feet spreading out across the floor. “FUCK YEAAGHHH! LOOK HOW FUCKING BIG YOU MADE MEEEE!!” 

Liam tossed up his titanic arms and flexed a double bicep. His peaks rising up and up until his biceps split into double peaked cannon balls. Liam let out a deep moan of sexual pleasure as his arms burst bigger. Sweaty pit hair grew under his arms, Liam took a deep sniff of his alpha muscled armpits then licked his left bicep slow and hard. “Ohhhhhhh…. Taste like pure fuckin’ test!” he laughed deeply. 

Liam turned to Scott and Jack who were both staring at the teen monster as he finished his growth. Both jocks had one hand caressing their own muscular bodies and the other hand jerking their huge cocks. The sight of Liam becoming a real freak was too much. They both began leaking pre. 

“You boys like that huh?” sneered Liam arrogantly, running his hand down his massive torso before flexing his inhuman abdominals. “You ever seen a guy with so much muscle?” He hit a quad flex, rippling his legs into carved veiny stone. “Of course you haven’t!” he laughed. “I’m bigger than any fucker ever born! Stronger than 100 powerlifters!”

Liam turned to Callum and hit another godly most muscular pose. This time, a final burst of growth hit his cock. Liams member bulged and shot out. Growing thicker and longer into a massive 1.5 meter arm of ripping veiny dick muscle. Pre leaking thick and slow from the tip as it rose up infront of his abs and cut vline. “OOOAAHHHH! You see that brahs?!” he roared. “SOLID…. FUCKIN’…..MUSCLE!!!!” 

Jack and Scott both stood drooling at the new alpha, whilst Callum stared furious that his title had been taken from him. 

“Come on brahs.. I know you wanna..” moaned Liam to his brothers in his best pornstar voice. Jack and Scott waisted no time, the command from their beastly jock friend was absolute. The two mutated teens dived forward to get their hands on Liam. Jason began rubbing Liams cobblestone abs, licking them. Tasting the veins with his tongue. Sucking the sweat from the deep gorges that separated his abdominal muscles. 

Scott meanwhile licked and tasted Liams huge flexed pecs. But Liam wanted a different kind of worship from him. Liam flexed his huge bicep, and with his other hand grabbed the back of Scott’s head and forced him into his sweat filled pit. 

“Ooohhh yeah, suck that sweat, feast on my inhuman muscled armpit brah!” 

Jack began rubbing Liams godly cock shaft. Massaging the tip until thick pre began to leak out. Completely filled with lust for Liam, Jack kept wiping off the precum with his finger and rubbing it into Liams abs. Each rub off roid seed made Liams abs bulge harder and more defined. 

“OOOHHH fuck yeaghh! Grow me bigger little bro… this god needs more!” snarled Liam like a hungry primal beast. 

Callum stared at the ongoing worship. The dominant teen muscle god Liam flexing and forcing his bros to worship his freakishly shredded giant muscular body. A fury like never before beginning to build up inside Callum. He was born for that kind of worship. That power should be his. Jack, Scott and Liam should be worshipping him! Kneeling at his very feet. 

Callum closed his eyes and imagined how it would feel growing bigger than all of them. He imagined seeing Liams huge muscular body on the floor, defeated. Callum could see it now… he was placing his giant foot on Liams chest in a triumphant flex. With a roar Callum bulged even bigger, his foot growing longer and wider as his toes bulged with muscle. His godly foot stretching from Liams pecs to his bulge…..

Callum’s eyes snapped open. His cock had risen to full muscular mast and was pressing up against his abs. Leaking that powerful substance.  

Callum knew what to do….

“Sorry to interrupt this pathetic attempt at worship…” he growled. “But I think it’s time I showed you what real power looks like!” 

Callum stepped forward and grabbed his god cock with both hands. “It’s time you learned why I will always be the alpha! I am the source of all your growth! I am the purest form of masculine power! AND I WILL FEAST ON IT!”

And like a primal king, Callum flexed his whole body and bent forwards, stretching towards his own cock. His shaft suddenly grew longer and thicker in his hands. Growing towards his face. In seconds Callum’s lips were wrapped around his own bulging cockhead and he begun self-sucking like a hungry animal. 

Grunting and panting as he sucked and licked his own muscular dick. The sexual pleasure… the lust…. THE PUMP….. he could feel it all. And it was glorious! 

Liams eyes were locked on Callum and wide with horror. Jack and Scott stared too, mouths wide open and cocks hard as rock. 

“That won’t work!” shouted Liam. “It can’t work! It can’t! I have finally taken my place as the most powerful jock this city has ever known! CALLUM YOU CANT DO THIS!” he roared desperately. 

Callum took a seconds breath from his self sucking to look up at Liam. “You think you’re big?! You think you’re muscular?!” he barked. “I’ll fucking show you! I’ll show all of you!” He sucked his pulsing cockhead again. Licking off some pre that spurted up onto his lips. “JUST TRY AND FUCKING STOP ME!” 

The teen titan bent forward further into his cock. Shoving as much as possible into his own mouth and fucking his own chiselled face. His hips swinging. His glutes and legs flexing in his efforts. He let go of his cock and flexed his arms, continuing to fuck his own mouth. 

Callum’s panting grew heavier and deeper. His grunts filled with power and desperation. 

The three muscle gods stared at this freak of muscle until his grunts grew so loud they knew what was about to happen. 

With a beastly roar, Callum chomped down hard on his muscled dick and blew the biggest load imaginable into his own hot mouth. 

He flexed and rythed as his body spasmed, pumping and pumping that thick roided cum down his own throat. Filling up his ripped giant body. Sinking into every muscular crevice and vein. 

When Callum had sucked his cock dry, he stood to his full height, veins pulsated thicker and thicker over his whole body as he let out a demonic “AARGHH-YEAAAGHH!” 

To say his body exploded with muscle would be a gross understatement. His already freakishly muscular physique rippled and flexed and throbbed, he threw his arms up and flexed, veins engorged with a mixture of blood and cum pumped his biceps, triceps and forearms bigger.  

Callum threw his arms back and his chest forward as his meaty pecs shredded with hairy striations. Sweat pouring down onto his multiplying abs.  That cobblestone 18 pack of abdominals digging deeper into his stomach. Pushing out more and more bricks under his dickskin until 24 bulges we’re packed in tight. His v line growing longer as he grew taller and wider. 

Jerking his hips forward like he was fucking an invisible beta, each jerk causing his god cock to grow even more monstrous. As the testosterone pumped through Callum, his jawline grew even more prominent, his face more brutish and chiselled as his beard grew darker along his bum-chin. 

The mutating teen squatted down a little to flex his now longer legs. Quads rippled with new hairy muscle. His hamstrings and glutes straining the tight skin with fibres upon fibres of muscle. 

Callum looked down at his feet and smiled like a man gone wild with power. He then looked at Liam who stared, cock throbbing at the monster in front of him. 

“YOU!” roared Callum. “HERE…. NOW!” 

Liam had no choice but to shuffle forward in a lust filled trance. When he stood eye-to-pec with Callum. The much bigger teen flexed his pecs and pushed his chest out into Liam, like a punch but with his mutating pectorals. 

Liam went crashing backwards to the floor. Callum waisted no time in placing his foot on Liams torso. “WITNESS TRUE DOMINATION!” 

And with that, Callum flexed his calf. His foot webbed in pulsing veins and grew longer and wider and bigger. His toes flexing with muscle that expanded through his growing foot and up into his swelling calf. A quick flex and Callum’s other leg and foot grew to the same giant size. 

Callum’s muscular feet stretching from Liam’s pecs down to his hard cock. His abs struggling to take the wait of the giant teen. 

Callum flexed a titanic double bicep Zyzz pose. One arm raised slightly higher to show off the rippling monstrous size and veins. His armpits dripping with musky sweat as his pit hair grew thicker out their muscular cavities. 

“I THOUGHT I HAD POWER BEFORE!? BUT THIS…. THIS….. IS APEX!” he jeered. “KNEEL BEFORE YOUR ONE TRUE ALPHA!” he snarled at Scott and Jack. “KNEEL BEFORE THE KING OF MUSCLE… OF POWWERRGHH!!” 

Another massive growth spurt hit Callum and his grotesque body shot up towards the ceiling. With deep beastial grunts and roars, Callum clawed at the ceiling until it gave way. Allowing him to burst through it and flex another gargantuan double bicep, his waist now ceiling hight. 

The two muscle clad bros - Jack and Scott - stared transfixed at their hulking god. Cocks throbbing. 

Callum’s face turned dark and angry as he stared down at the boys over his pecs and ceiling rubble. “I SAID…. KNEEEEL!” he flexed his body forward in a heavy shredded most muscular pose. Liam moaning in a sort of sexual pain from under Callum’s foot. 

Scott and Jack couldn’t hold on any longer. The two jocks blew their thick loads directly onto Callum’s quads and abs. Then, knowing their place, the muscle beast boys kneeled down. The titan muscle god Callum quickly absorbing every drop of the mutated cum that shot over his core and legs. Causing Callum’s stubble like body hair to thicken slightly, every shred of muscular sinew still visible. 

Callum couldn’t help but let out one last monstrous roar “FUUAAARKK! NOTHING CAN STOP MEEEE!!” 

————————————

*  A few hours later *

The moon shon brightly over the city skyline. The air was hot and humid from the in coming rain. 

Down a dark ally in between two skyscrapers… stood Owen. His white sweaty gym tank was ripping at the seams. His new shredded body barely covered. His black shorts wrapped tight around his hairy quads. His feet squeezed into a pair of brown and white wrestling boots. 

Oposite him stood a much smaller guy. Although he was only as tall as Owens upper pecs, the teen male was wearing tight motorcycle leathers that clung to his ripped muscular frame. “You sure you want this many?” he asked Owen. 

“Just take the damn cash Brock!” yelled Owen before snatching a clear plastic bag from his friend. He then shoved a stack of cash notes at the chest if the smaller muscle teen. 

“You and your mates must be pretty desperate huh?” laughed Brock counting his payment. 

“Oh I don’t plan on sharing these out.” sneered Owen holding up the bag up to his eye level. Moonlight showing the contents - over 100 of the same black pills that had given Owen…. and others…. their new powerful bodies. 

“What do you mean bro?” asked Brock suspiciously. 

“I realised something,” said Owen still staring at the bag of growth pills. “I was thinking too small…. way to small. I wanted revenge on Callum, but that will never be enough!” 

Brocks face started to turn white. 

“I needed to think bigger… way bigger. I’m not angry with him… I’m angry for the world dealing me out as weak…. as a beta…” he said with disgust. 

“Well… no more…. I deserve this power… I deserve my vengance! Humans are flawed… pathetic…weak! I will become something bigger… better…. stronger!! I will be….INVINCIBLE!!” he spat, his eyes wide with hunger and greed. 

Owen ripped open the bag and shoved handfuls of the black pills into his mouth. Crunching down on them, feasting on them like a wild boar. Handful after handful…

Brock stared terrified yet incredibley aroused at his friend. Well what used to be his friend…. The beast that began hulking bigger and bigger with no sign of stopping was rapidly growing away from being even remotely friendly. 

As the sound of ripping clothing and growling filled the streets, the shadow of a muscular monster grew bigger up the sides of the skyscrapers, darkness spreading across the streets… a defining “GGRRRROAAGHHH!” sending shockwaves throughout the city. 

The End 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1