Deano's Winter: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Not sure, mate - next weekend maybe? Want to get a bit more work done on it first. You forgot something even more important than books. Brightly coloured shiny as fuck posing trunks (and velvet ones for Deano). 🤪

MA, do you feel the enthusiasm and anxiety of your many supporters even before the roll-out of your next Deano story?  The waiting for your delivery of it is driving us mad!  Deano back at school with Woody, Luke and the others, and perhaps a new handsome bodybuilder for Deano to fall for.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DennisFLL said:

MA, do you feel the enthusiasm and anxiety of your many supporters even before the roll-out of your next Deano story?  The waiting for your delivery of it is driving us mad!  Deano back at school with Woody, Luke and the others, and perhaps a new handsome bodybuilder for Deano to fall for.  

Ok, but Deano is a 2nd year student (Sophomore in American parlance?) - what if a cute freshman falls for HIM!  And Deano handles it in his usual inimitable way - lots of smirking, lip biting, eye rolling, sighs and ignoring the pest - but never saying a direct word to the freshman's face! Otherwise Deano would have to, like, TALK and COMMUNICATE what he's feeling! 

Naah!  Not Deano!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

Ok, but Deano is a 2nd year student (Sophomore in American parlance?) - what if a cute freshman falls for HIM!  And Deano handles it in his usual inimitable way - lots of smirking, lip biting, eye rolling, sighs and ignoring the pest - but never saying a direct word to the freshman's face! Otherwise Deano would have to, like, TALK and COMMUNICATE what he's feeling! 

Naah!  Not Deano!

I absolutely LOVE that premise.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Hmmm. There might be a potential new love interest! 🤪

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

Naah!  Not Deano!

Haha!! That last part is so funny considering the chapter I was editing earlier! 😂 You'll be pleased to know not much has changed in that respect.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

I absolutely LOVE that premise.

Yeah - I have to say I quite like the idea of a cute first year having a massive crush on him too! 

• Like 2