Deano's Winter: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

44 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Wow - thank you for this amazing feedback @DawnFire98. So many kind words in there - I really appreciate it. I feel like Deano will definitely grow in confidence and become more comfortable with his sexuality and I think his experiences with Ryan North and Harry will contribute to that. 

I think he'll start learning to just enjoy it too - and the attention his body brings him. That was what I was going for with the part in chapter 1 with the guys checking him out on the train and in the pubs where he's a little nervous to take his jacket off, but then doing it and kind of liking the attention. 

Thank you again, mate. 

You're welcome! Your writing is a huge inspiration for me and I hope to write a story that makes you feel what I felt reading this.

• Like 1

Another great story and a nice way to wrap it up, thanks again!

I've been watching the British Netflix series Sex Education, and really feeling for the character of Adam (the headmaster's son) and all his anger and bad things that seem to happen to him, some self inflicted and some not. Deano kinda brings up the same feelings - not a bad person, but someone who is still working out where he fits in the world, and going through a lot of heartache along the way.

• Like 3

On 3/27/2021 at 1:10 PM, DawnFire98 said:

You're welcome! Your writing is a huge inspiration for me and I hope to write a story that makes you feel what I felt reading this.

Bless you, mate - thats really sweet. Feel free to send me a message if you fancy another pair of eyes on whatever you write.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, timaa said:

Another great story and a nice way to wrap it up, thanks again!

I've been watching the British Netflix series Sex Education, and really feeling for the character of Adam (the headmaster's son) and all his anger and bad things that seem to happen to him, some self inflicted and some not. Deano kinda brings up the same feelings - not a bad person, but someone who is still working out where he fits in the world, and going through a lot of heartache along the way.

Haha! I love that show and yeah - now that you mention it, there are definitely similarities between Deano and Adam. 😅 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Bless you, mate - thats really sweet. Feel free to send me a message if you fancy another pair of eyes on whatever you write.

I´ll try. Thanks for the offer! Hope, we can chat a bit!

• Like 2

I said it on twitter and I would say it here again... Deano became such a complex, troubled, but endearing character and it is only thanks to your writing @muscleaddict. We should all have hated him after what he did to Woody and Luke but after knowing him you just want to hug those thick glutes and massive arms/pecs. The pocket rocket deserves a sequel being back at Uni!!! This time being more mature and growing every week!

• Like 3

On 3/30/2021 at 10:55 PM, tboh86 said:

I said it on twitter and I would say it here again... Deano became such a complex, troubled, but endearing character and it is only thanks to your writing @muscleaddict. We should all have hated him after what he did to Woody and Luke but after knowing him you just want to hug those thick glutes and massive arms/pecs. The pocket rocket deserves a sequel being back at Uni!!! This time being more mature and growing every week!

Thank you, mate! He's definitely become one of my favourite characters across my stories. And yeah - as I said in a previous comment, might be interesting to take him back to uni and see what could unfold there. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/30/2021 at 10:55 PM, tboh86 said:

The pocket rocket deserves a sequel being back at Uni!!! This time being more mature and growing every week!

This is basically what I've been working on the past few months. Should be ready to start sharing it soon.

• Like 6