Deano's Winter: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

“There's something about you, Deano.”

=======================================

Truer words were never spoken!

MuscleAddict has hit it out of the park!  Home Run/Grand Slam/Run the Deck/Brought it home/Won the game!

Every note hit perfectly - nothing was false or off key!

Thank you for this! 

• Like 3

Great addition to the muscle University story,shame it ended so suddenly. 

Wonder if we'll see more of archie in future stories, could be some unfinished business there 🤔

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Built22 said:

Wonder if we'll see more of archie in future stories, could be some unfinished business there 🤔

Lots of potential for Archie in a Muscle University-series sequel.  One that would read well I think would be an Archie worshiping of Deano scene!    

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

Lots of potential for Archie in a Muscle University-series sequel.  One that would read well I think would be an Archie worshiping of Deano scene!    

YEEES! That would be kind of hot.

• Like 5

Re: ending of this  particular installment - MuscleAddict said from the start it covered only Christmas Break from school, and that's what he wrote!  I vaguely recall my own breaks from school being pretty exciting - you're back home, but you're no longer the old "pre-school" you - you're older, more experienced, you've met more people and you probably engage in more adult behaviours like drinking and extended sexual exploration!  

Muscleaddict has a real knack of being able to "show" rather than "tell" what his characters are thinking, in a very vivid way.

I'll never read/hear the word (?) "OI!!" ever again without thinking of Deano Sr.!!

• Like 5

On 3/24/2021 at 7:22 PM, crushme99 said:

Ahhhhh, such a charming ending.  

I swear, your writing gets better and more insightful with each story you share with us.  

AND who knows what doors might remain open for our Pocket Rocket in the months to come.

On 3/24/2021 at 8:38 PM, DennisFLL said:

MuscleAddict, you do know that you'll now be keeping all of your fans waiting impatiently to read what happens next with Deano.  And you'll soon be hearing all the Yanks from this side of the pond grumbling for the posting of your next MU series sequel!  Well done and thanks, mate!

Thanks both for these comments and all your feedback throughout the story. I can't make any promises but I can definitely see myself writing another Deano story, even if it's not the next thing I write. I'm thinking it might be quite fun to take him back to Muscle University and see what could happen there.

• Like 6

On 3/24/2021 at 10:37 PM, DawnFire98 said:

Wow. The story´s over, the curtain falls.

BRAVO! BRAVO! Encore!

No, but really, what a conclusion. I was really sharing Deano´s sadness and excitement at seeing Harry again. It feels good that he found someone he could confide to in Tony. Must be such a relief. The awkwardness between Deano and Harry in their conversation doesn´t feel forced and is kind of sweet. I hope that Deano get´s more confidence out of the fact that not just Harry wants him.

How you write is also just *chef´s kiss*.

You put us into the shoes of those people and let us get to know and understand them. The characters are three-dimensional, the dialogue is on point and relationships are dynamic. (I really hope to get on this level of writing one day.)

I could go on about how I slowly warmed up to Terry, how funny Deano Sr.´s quips are or how Archie could learn maybe a thing or two about bodybuilding from our “Pocket Rocket”, but I try to keep it short or my butt would be sitting here til 5 in the morning. This story is a wonderful expansion to your little “Hot, jacked bodybuilders, sweet nerds and the love and heartbreak in between”-world. Thank you for inviting us.

Wow - thank you for this amazing feedback @DawnFire98. So many kind words in there - I really appreciate it. I feel like Deano will definitely grow in confidence and become more comfortable with his sexuality and I think his experiences with Ryan North and Harry will contribute to that. 

I think he'll start learning to just enjoy it too - and the attention his body brings him. That was what I was going for with the part in chapter 1 with the guys checking him out on the train and in the pubs where he's a little nervous to take his jacket off, but then doing it and kind of liking the attention. 

Thank you again, mate. 

• Like 5

On 3/25/2021 at 3:56 AM, Mdlftr said:

“There's something about you, Deano.”

=======================================

Truer words were never spoken!

MuscleAddict has hit it out of the park!  Home Run/Grand Slam/Run the Deck/Brought it home/Won the game!

Every note hit perfectly - nothing was false or off key!

Thank you for this! 

Bless you, mate and thanks for all your awesome feedback throughout this! You were spot on with your earlier comment with respect of Harry, by the way. It was never supposed to be anything serious or long term. I see him as just one of many guys to take a liking to and be involved with Deano. I feel like Deano will look back and think of Harry with real affection and realise how much of a nice guy he was.

• Like 3

On 3/26/2021 at 12:11 PM, Built22 said:

Thanks, mate - I'm sure if I wrote another one Archie would pop up at some point! 😅

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

Re: ending of this  particular installment - MuscleAddict said from the start it covered only Christmas Break from school, and that's what he wrote!  I vaguely recall my own breaks from school being pretty exciting - you're back home, but you're no longer the old "pre-school" you - you're older, more experienced, you've met more people and you probably engage in more adult behaviours like drinking and extended sexual exploration!  

Muscleaddict has a real knack of being able to "show" rather than "tell" what his characters are thinking, in a very vivid way.

I'll never read/hear the word (?) "OI!!" ever again without thinking of Deano Sr.!!

Oi oi savaloy! (Something else for you guys to Google! 🤪) Yeah - I know what you mean about going back home from uni and feeling like a different person. Having had experiences and seeing things your family and friends back home don't know anything about. And home for me was a far cry from London where I went to uni, and even Brighton. (Think Little Denton 😅) I like to think I touched on that a little in the Deano stories. And even AJ & Noah thinking back to it. 

• Like 4