The Repository - (Complete Story, 10/15/21)

TQuintA

Part 3 – The West California Wild Man

Chapter 9

We had cleaned and fully dressed by the time Alphonse came back.

“Even just those two inches off was a relief,” Alphonse said.  “Look at this bulge,” he pointed to his still very prominent, very obvious bulge.  Then he put his hands over it.  He mostly covered it.  “I can hide this.  And if I dress for it, strap it down with the right underthings, I won’t even have to hide it.  That walk was liberating.  I didn’t feel like anyone was staring at me, and the few times people looked, I could just move my hands, and I wasn’t a freak anymore.”

“Glad to hear it, Zane,” Puck said.  “That’s what we were going for.”

“Are we going to do this for real?” Alphonse asked.

“Why wouldn’t we?” I responded.

“If you borrow all of my extra cock, which is what you did suggest, you’re borrowing six inches.  That’s a cock’s worth of cock.  Can you handle that much meat, Shakespeare?”

“It’s only for a few days,” I reminded him, feigning munificence.  Then, I added, “You said it yourself.  At first, it’s hot.”

“But with six extra inches, you’ll have… what?  A foot of cock?”

“What guy hasn’t fantasized about having a twelve inch cock?”  The words left my mouth before I even finished thinking them.

“Atta boy, Muscles,” Puck said, patting me on the back.

As soon as I realized what I was actually agreeing to, my more practical side kicked in.  “How long do you think you’ll need to set everything up?”

“If everything goes exactly as I think it will, three or four days.  A week at most if things go wrong.”

“Let’s call it a week then,” Puck said.  “Seven days from now, even if you haven’t set everything up, Muscles returns your deposit.”

“That’s a bargain I can live with,” Alphonse said.

“A week with a footlong cock.”  I shook my head in disbelief.  Even with my innate abilities, I never foresaw this.

“Are you ready?” Alphonse asked.

I nodded.

“You sure you want to keep your pants on?  You wanted them off last time.”

“I’m very sure,” I said.  I decided, this time, to see what it was like to grow bigger while still in my jeans.

“You can borrow four inches of cock.”

The bulge in Alphonse’s pants diminished, dwindled, and shrank until it was a reasonable bulge.  A respectable bulge.  A bulge to be proud of, not to hide.

At the same time, I could feel my underwear starting to get tighter.  My cock unreeled, swelling thicker, longer, more present.  I could feel my jeans getting snug, too, pulling the fabric tighter across my crotch, and across my ass.  The cloth was growing more and more restrictive. 

I leaned over my pecs to take a look. 

My crotch bulge was obvious.  I’d never really had a crotch bulge, and now I did, and it was growing.  Steadily, it was increasing, until I had a giant log in my pants.  My pants did nothing to disguise that I had a giant cock now.  The weight of it was intoxicating.  My pants felt full in a way they never had, so much so that the zipper, usually covered by the flap of fabric, was forced to be apparent.  When I flexed my abs or my crotch muscles, I could feel the resistance of my cock fighting back, the weight pulling back down.

“Holy shit,” Puck said.  “That is a serious bulge.”

I rubbed my hand across it, feeling how my cock made a noticeable, firm bulge under my hand, and how I could feel the thickness of my shaft through the fabric, and how my cock could feel my hand—a sort of double stimulation.

“That’ll make you feel like a man,” I said.

Alphonse smiled for a second, looking freed, but then his face turned to one of concern.  “My bulge still feels too big.”

Puck pointed to my cock.  “It’s clearly all there.”

“You said this might not work.  Maybe there’s a limit to how much cock you can borrow?”  Alphonse was panicking a little as he pulled his pants down.  His underwear did still look quite full, bigger than what I remembered from college.  But I couldn’t fully explain it until Alphonse took off his underwear too.

Staring back at us was his cock—as I remembered it in college.  His balls, though, there were still swollen and overly huge.

“Those are so freakish still,” Alphonse said.  A little disappointed.  Then, as if to not sound ungrateful, he added.  “I can make this work.”

“You know,” I interjected, “since there’s extra in there too, it stands to reason I could borrow that as well.”  I shrugged with my left shoulder, my right hand still feeling my bulge, not ready to let go yet.  In that moment, I didn’t know if I was being generous or greedy.

“Yes, please, thank you,” Alphonse said.  “You can borrow all of my extra ball size.”  That tumbled awkwardly out of his mouth, so he added, “Is that how I should word it?”  As soon as he asked it, though, his testicles began receding in size, shrinking back into their former normal size, the way I remembered them.

I moved my hand so I could get a look at what was happening, and then I felt it.  My already tight crotch was getting packed even tighter.  My dick was being pushed further forward.  The bulge in front grew rounder, more pronounced, and wider in places.  The zipper at the front of my pants began threatening to rip.  It may have been my imagination, but I could even swear I heard the sound of metal stretching and stressing.  And the heaviness increased so much more, practically leaden and portentous.  It felt like there was a free weight strapped to my crotch.

My bulge was obscenely self-evident and insistent, a source of gravity on my already impressive body. 

On the inside, I could feel an even more fundamental change.  An eddy, a roiling, a maelstrom of testosterone was being released from my newly enlarged balls.  I could feel the hormones swirling inside me, waking up my body in a way I hadn’t felt since puberty.  This week was going to be a roller coaster.

“Thank you!” Alphonse said, waking me from my reverie.  He came over and hugged me in gratitude, but between his half-nakedness, my massive muscles, and my new bulge, it was more of a half-hug that was over before it fully got underway.

“Another perk of this deposit,” Puck said, standing up and walking behind me, “your ass looks impeccable in these pants.”  He pulled out his phone and snapped a bunch of pictures.  He held his phone in front of me, and I could see just how massive I was from the back.  My shoulders were ridiculously wider than my waist, and then my ass flared out. The jeans were now skin-tight, lifting and separating the cheeks, making my ass look like that of an overdeveloped underwear model. 

“Definitely another perk, I said,” rubbing my ass.  It even felt better to the touch while t was tightly cocooned in my jeans.

While Puck and I were admiring my ass, Alphonse had put his pants back on.  Maybe if he got an erection, it would be easy to see his bulge, but he just looked like a normal guy now.  Maybe a normal, hung guy, but I knew what was underneath his pants, so I might have been projecting.  He beamed brightly, and said, “One week.  One week to apply for financial aid from the college, see my family and ask them for whatever help they can give me, and to break up with my soon-to-be-ex.  For good this time.  It’s a to-do list, but a doable to-do list.  Thank you.”  And he bolted out of the door gleefully.

“What are we going to do with this week?” I said, bouncing on my toes to make my cock bulge shake up and down.

“I have so many ideas,” Puck said impishly.

Anticipating a week full of crazy sex stunts, I raced into the bedroom to rip off my clothes and get ready to play with my 12-inch cock.

Puck followed me into the bedroom, but instead of getting undressed, he leaned against the door jamb, stretching one arm up to the top of the door and one leg out to the side.  “You think we’re just going to spend the entire week fucking, don’t you, Muscles?”

“Not the whole week, but the vast majority.”  I nodded.  I was quite anxious to whip my dick out and look at it.

“I just blew you and then fucked you.  I’m not a machine,” Puck teased.  “I need some time to recover.  Besides, I want you to earn it.”

“Earn it?” I said, my voice quavering.  I reached down and grabbed my massive bulge.  “I have all this extra cock.  On Alphonse, it may have been surgical implants or whatnot, but on me, it’s actual cock and balls.  This is living flesh.”

“And?”

“And I’m swimming in hormones here.”  I walked over to him plaintively, my bulge swinging back and forth as I did.  “I orgasmed four inches ago while my gonads were still their normal size.  I need some release.”

“Good,” Puck said.  He kissed me on the tip of my nose.  “I want you to percolate a little.  I’m going to sleep at my apartment tonight.  I’ll switch my shift with somebody or cash in a favor so I’ll have tomorrow night off.  We’re going on a date.  And I mean a proper date.  We’re going out.  Then, once I’ve worked you into a sexual frenzy, we’ll come back here, and then I’ll let you fuck me with that big new toy.”

“You’re going to make me wait a whole day?”

“Yes. Yes I am.”  He walked to the front door, swaying his hips to show off his ass, taunting me.  When he got to the door, he spun around and added, “Oh, and if you masturbate, I’ll know.  I want you at a simmering boil when we go out tomorrow.”  With that, he departed.

Well, fuck.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

I'm waaaay behind the chronological order of this story, but --- THIS - at the end of "Part 2" 

Flynn: 

"I must be a rich guy now.  Rich guys think they can buy everything.  I thought I could buy you."

Character study in 20 words!! A master class from TQuinta!

Also - heartbreaker!  *sob!*

• Like 2

Still waay behind on this story, but catching up!

Character studies:

Puck: 

" He left without giving me his number."

OMG!  I am LOVING this! Defying expectations at every turn!

Also, you CLEARLY know something about the publishing world and the people who inhabit it!

More and more fascinating!

• Like 2

Loved this! I'm sure you've already written what comes next, but I'm hoping all this extra testosterone helps kickstart some extra body hair and beard growth on him, and maybe even makes his gains at the gym easier! 😉

• Like 1

I'm in agreement with the others.  I think all this extra muscle, cock and balls would have a multiplying effect on his workouts.

However,  I'm more interested in what happens when someone says "you can keep it."

• Like 1