Coming into His Own - Chapter 9 - Final posted September 12

Newmassaddict

Chapter 6

“That sounds amazing!” Scott said after Dixon told him about his home gym at the cabin. Both men had just finished their first huge plate of food and were waiting for the second to arrive.

“Yeah, I like it a lot.” Dixon said.

“And it’s definitely working. What did you say you weighed, 291lbs?” 

“Yup but it’s not really the gym that helps you grow, although it helps and besides, I’m not nearly big enough yet.” Dixon responded.

Scott looked across the table with an increased level of intensity, “I know EXACTLY what you mean Dixon. The whole time I was squatting those 16 plates today all I could think about was when I can shoulder press weights like that.”

“Fuck yeah!” was all Dixon could reply.

Scott had left his workout shorts on but instead of the baggy sweater, wore a t-shirt that fit him like a second skin with the sleeves cut short, exposing his massively round shoulders.

“I gotta say, It’s fucking cool that you get what I mean. I’m so sick of guys that think reaching 250lb is huge, or curling the 100lbs for two reps is equivalent to being jacked.”

“I’m not that type of guy Scott. For me, there is nothing more important than gaining more muscle, and not just aesthetically pleasing conventional muscle, I want to push my body to grow beyond anything anyone has ever achieved. I want people to loose their shit at the freaking mountain of muscle I plan to be. I want the fucking ground to shake as walk down the street. I want people to faint at the site of how vascular I plan on getting. To me, there is no such thing as too big, too powerful or to conditioned.”

Scott just stared with his mouth wide open for a full minute until a grin crept across his mouth. “Good thing I’m sitting down because my cock is so fucking hard right now I’d get arrested if I stood up.”

Dixon smiled and subtly adjusted his arms on the table so he started to hit a modified most muscular pose. Instantly his body ballooned. He looked down at his forearms and biceps as they expanded and grew even more vascular. He heard Scott gasp and looked up to meet his gaze. He flexed harder causing the table to shake. His shoulders looked like two twisted balls of steel and he felt his pecs straining his new tank top to the verge of ripping open.

“Fuck!” Scott said, “You are one hardcore freak!”

“Take one to know one.” Dixon said as he relaxed the pose while his body remained swollen to cartoonish proportions.

“Exactly. I feel the same way as you. I’ve never been satisfied with just getting bigger, I crave being the absolutely biggest. I look at the world’s top pros and think they look fucking puny. When I’m in the gym people look at me like I’m a total freak.”

“Well, you are a freak.” Dixon said and laughed.

“Well, I guess that’s true but you know what I mean.”

The waiter arrived with their plates of food.

“Pack those up please. we’ll take them to go.” Dixon said.

“We are?” Scott asked.

“Yeah. After watching you lift and this conversation, I need to get as pumped as I can. We’re going back to my place so I can show just how much of a freak I am.” Dixon said as he stood up. Scott followed and both men couldn’t hide their hard cocks. The poor waiter looked terrified as he handed them the bags of food. 

As barn door opened, Scott couldn’t contain his excitement. He started wandering around the huge space, admiring the state-of-the-art equipment. He was so engrossed he didn’t notice Dixon had stripped down to just his boxer briefs. When he heard the clanking of metal weights he scanned the room and stopped on Dixon’s nearly naked body.

“FUCK!” He muttered as he approached.

Dixon stood over a bar loaded with 6 45lb plates per side. He looked at Scott and rolled his shoulders, causing waves of muscle to ripple over his already wide back. He leaned down and hoisted the bar. As he cranked out textbook perfect deadlifts, Scott came to stand behind him.

“Oh fuck your back is a masterpiece.” 

Dixon reached 20 reps and stopped at the top of the rep and started to do shrugs with the 585lb bar. After 30 reps, he let the bar crash to the ground and hit a back lat spread.

“Holy shit! How are you that pumped already?” Scott said as Dixon’s expansive back filled his field of vision.

“This isn’t pumped. Add three plates per side.”

“855lbs!” Scott exclaimed and started to add the weight.

“How many do you want me to do?”

“Think you can do another 20?”

“40 it is.” Dixon replied and adjusted his grip. Scott stared in disbelief as Dixon lifted the weight. Instantly, his back exploded to accommodate the massive weight and his level of vascular was off the charts. Thick, snake-like veins criss-crossed across every inch of his flesh. As he hit the top of the rep, he flexed his back causing deeply etched ripples of muscle to further empathize his outstanding mass and definition.

“My god Dixon!” Scott gasped.

Dixon performed five more reps and after each rep, his back only grew wider and more defined. “Tell me what you see.”

“I see the widest fucking back I’ve ever seen. You have muscle groups I didn’t even know existed.”

Dixon kept moving the weight, grunting as Scott talked.

“No Mr. Olympia has ever had a back so huge! Your lats are so wide they don’t even look human!”

“YES!” Dixon screamed as he reached 12 reps. His whole body started to tremble from the strain but didn’t show any sign of stopping.

“Fuck Dixon, you said you were a freak but I had no idea just how massive you were. You are fucking growing right in front of me!”

“No FUCKING limits!” Dixon said as his pace suddenly increased. When he reached 25 reps, he let out a savage scream but refused to stop.

“Fuck Dixon! You should see your back! It’s looks like a fucking mountain!” Scott screamed and without any self control, he reached into his shorts, pulled out his rock hard cock and started to stroke it.

Hearing Scott moan and jerk himself only spurred Dixon on. He was salivating and shaking uncontrollably but refused to stop. When he hit 38 reps he barely registered Scott’s increasingly loud screams of ecstasy.

“YES! CUM ON THIS MASSIVE BACK!” Dixon bellowed.

Seconds later, ropes of hot cum splattered on Dixon’s sweat soaked back just as he hoisted the weight for the 40th time. The bar was released and Dixon collapsed in a heap at Scott’s feet.

“That was truly incredible!”

Dixon struggled to crawl to his feet and while he could barely support himself, he stood close to the mirror and started to flare his inhumanly wide lats. As they expanded farther than physics should allow, pain ripped though his whole body.

“Damn Dixon, you look like you are about to pass out, take a minute to rest.”

“NO! Am I the biggest monster on the planet? NO! I told you I was going to show you what a real freak is.” Dixon said and stumbled towards the nearby smith machine. He let out a whimper as his raised his arm and gripped the top of the cage. His already insanely pumped lats flared has they expanded and started to lift Dixon’s body.

“Holy shit!” Scott yelled as he realized what Dixon was doing.

Dixon screamed in pain as he started to perform pull ups using his already exhausted back. He managed 10 reps before stopping at the bottom of the rep rep. As he hung from the cage, Scott starred in awe at the shear mass of Dixon’s “relaxed” lats.

“Climb on!”

“What?!”

“I said climb the fuck on so together we can get my back as pumped as possible.”

“You ARE a fucking freak.” Scott said as he climbed onto Dixon’s massive back, groping as much muscle as he could. He wrapped his own huge arms around Dixon’s thick neck.

Dixon moaned with a mix of ecstasy and agony with Scott’s 272lb body wrapped around him. The feeling of their two bodies was so exhilarated it ignited additional stamina. Dixon started to perform his first rep and both men moaned with pleasure. With up describable power, Dixon willed himself to perform 8 reps before before he let go of the bar. Scott stubbed and Dixon collapsed on the floor. 

A full minute passed before Dixon could move. He struggled to his feet then bend over and scooped Scott up while emitting a groan. As Dixon slowly made his way towards the cabin, Scott starred at the massive beast of a man.

“Let’s go fuck each other senseless.” Dixon said as they stepped through the cabin door.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

I fucking love thios Dixon that is not afraid of his feeling. The confidence boost the realisation has givemn him its amazing. GHe is a different man i cant wauit for him to get back tto teh hardware store and find Chuck and be freaks together

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Newmassaddict said:

Chapter 6

“That sounds amazing!” Scott said after Dixon told him about his home gym at the cabin. Both men had just finished their first huge plate of food and were waiting for the second to arrive.

“Yeah, I like it a lot.” Dixon said.

“And it’s definitely working. What did you say you weighed, 291lbs?” 

“Yup but it’s not really the gym that helps you grow, although it helps and besides, I’m not nearly big enough yet.” Dixon responded.

Scott looked across the table with an increased level of intensity, “I know EXACTLY what you mean Dixon. The whole time I was squatting those 16 plates today all I could think about was when I can shoulder press weights like that.”

“Fuck yeah!” was all Dixon could reply.

Scott had left his workout shorts on but instead of the baggy sweater, wore a t-shirt that fit him like a second skin with the sleeves cut short, exposing his massively round shoulders.

“I gotta say, It’s fucking cool that you get what I mean. I’m so sick of guys that think reaching 250lb is huge, or curling the 100lbs for two reps is equivalent to being jacked.”

“I’m not that type of guy Scott. For me, there is nothing more important than gaining more muscle, and not just aesthetically pleasing conventional muscle, I want to push my body to grow beyond anything anyone has ever achieved. I want people to loose their shit at the freaking mountain of muscle I plan to be. I want the fucking ground to shake as walk down the street. I want people to faint at the site of how vascular I plan on getting. To me, there is no such thing as too big, too powerful or to conditioned.”

Scott just stared with his mouth wide open for a full minute until a grin crept across his mouth. “Good thing I’m sitting down because my cock is so fucking hard right now I’d get arrested if I stood up.”

Dixon smiled and subtly adjusted his arms on the table so he started to hit a modified most muscular pose. Instantly his body ballooned. He looked down at his forearms and biceps as they expanded and grew even more vascular. He heard Scott gasp and looked up to meet his gaze. He flexed harder causing the table to shake. His shoulders looked like two twisted balls of steel and he felt his pecs straining his new tank top to the verge of ripping open.

“Fuck!” Scott said, “You are one hardcore freak!”

“Take one to know one.” Dixon said as he relaxed the pose while his body remained swollen to cartoonish proportions.

“Exactly. I feel the same way as you. I’ve never been satisfied with just getting bigger, I crave being the absolutely biggest. I look at the world’s top pros and think they look fucking puny. When I’m in the gym people look at me like I’m a total freak.”

“Well, you are a freak.” Dixon said and laughed.

“Well, I guess that’s true but you know what I mean.”

The waiter arrived with their plates of food.

“Pack those up please. we’ll take them to go.” Dixon said.

“We are?” Scott asked.

“Yeah. After watching you lift and this conversation, I need to get as pumped as I can. We’re going back to my place so I can show just how much of a freak I am.” Dixon said as he stood up. Scott followed and both men couldn’t hide their hard cocks. The poor waiter looked terrified as he handed them the bags of food. 

As barn door opened, Scott couldn’t contain his excitement. He started wandering around the huge space, admiring the state-of-the-art equipment. He was so engrossed he didn’t notice Dixon had stripped down to just his boxer briefs. When he heard the clanking of metal weights he scanned the room and stopped on Dixon’s nearly naked body.

“FUCK!” He muttered as he approached.

Dixon stood over a bar loaded with 6 45lb plates per side. He looked at Scott and rolled his shoulders, causing waves of muscle to ripple over his already wide back. He leaned down and hoisted the bar. As he cranked out textbook perfect deadlifts, Scott came to stand behind him.

“Oh fuck your back is a masterpiece.” 

Dixon reached 20 reps and stopped at the top of the rep and started to do shrugs with the 585lb bar. After 30 reps, he let the bar crash to the ground and hit a back lat spread.

“Holy shit! How are you that pumped already?” Scott said as Dixon’s expansive back filled his field of vision.

“This isn’t pumped. Add three plates per side.”

“855lbs!” Scott exclaimed and started to add the weight.

“How many do you want me to do?”

“Think you can do another 20?”

“40 it is.” Dixon replied and adjusted his grip. Scott stared in disbelief as Dixon lifted the weight. Instantly, his back exploded to accommodate the massive weight and his level of vascular was off the charts. Thick, snake-like veins criss-crossed across every inch of his flesh. As he hit the top of the rep, he flexed his back causing deeply etched ripples of muscle to further empathize his outstanding mass and definition.

“My god Dixon!” Scott gasped.

Dixon performed five more reps and after each rep, his back only grew wider and more defined. “Tell me what you see.”

“I see the widest fucking back I’ve ever seen. You have muscle groups I didn’t even know existed.”

Dixon kept moving the weight, grunting as Scott talked.

“No Mr. Olympia has ever had a back so huge! Your lats are so wide they don’t even look human!”

“YES!” Dixon screamed as he reached 12 reps. His whole body started to tremble from the strain but didn’t show any sign of stopping.

“Fuck Dixon, you said you were a freak but I had no idea just how massive you were. You are fucking growing right in front of me!”

“No FUCKING limits!” Dixon said as his pace suddenly increased. When he reached 25 reps, he let out a savage scream but refused to stop.

“Fuck Dixon! You should see your back! It’s looks like a fucking mountain!” Scott screamed and without any self control, he reached into his shorts, pulled out his rock hard cock and started to stroke it.

Hearing Scott moan and jerk himself only spurred Dixon on. He was salivating and shaking uncontrollably but refused to stop. When he hit 38 reps he barely registered Scott’s increasingly loud screams of ecstasy.

“YES! CUM ON THIS MASSIVE BACK!” Dixon bellowed.

Seconds later, ropes of hot cum splattered on Dixon’s sweat soaked back just as he hoisted the weight for the 40th time. The bar was released and Dixon collapsed in a heap at Scott’s feet.

“That was truly incredible!”

Dixon struggled to crawl to his feet and while he could barely support himself, he stood close to the mirror and started to flare his inhumanly wide lats. As they expanded farther than physics should allow, pain ripped though his whole body.

“Damn Dixon, you look like you are about to pass out, take a minute to rest.”

“NO! Am I the biggest monster on the planet? NO! I told you I was going to show you what a real freak is.” Dixon said and stumbled towards the nearby smith machine. He let out a whimper as his raised his arm and gripped the top of the cage. His already insanely pumped lats flared has they expanded and started to lift Dixon’s body.

“Holy shit!” Scott yelled as he realized what Dixon was doing.

Dixon screamed in pain as he started to perform pull ups using his already exhausted back. He managed 10 reps before stopping at the bottom of the rep rep. As he hung from the cage, Scott starred in awe at the shear mass of Dixon’s “relaxed” lats.

“Climb on!”

“What?!”

“I said climb the fuck on so together we can get my back as pumped as possible.”

“You ARE a fucking freak.” Scott said as he climbed onto Dixon’s massive back, groping as much muscle as he could. He wrapped his own huge arms around Dixon’s thick neck.

Dixon moaned with a mix of ecstasy and agony with Scott’s 272lb body wrapped around him. The feeling of their two bodies was so exhilarated it ignited additional stamina. Dixon started to perform his first rep and both men moaned with pleasure. With up describable power, Dixon willed himself to perform 8 reps before before he let go of the bar. Scott stubbed and Dixon collapsed on the floor. 

A full minute passed before Dixon could move. He struggled to his feet then bend over and scooped Scott up while emitting a groan. As Dixon slowly made his way towards the cabin, Scott starred at the massive beast of a man.

“Let’s go fuck each other senseless.” Dixon said as they stepped through the cabin door.

Hot af 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1

Chapter 7

Four months later and Scott was still there. Discovering their mutual obsession with gain size far outweighed Dixon’s apprehension about allowing someone into his life. Both men could only describe their progress towards limitless mass as extraordinary. Maybe it was their combined focus and determination, the benefit of having some there to help with the day-to-day bodybuilding requirements like food preparation or the constant admiration of each plateau they obliterated, but both men was making astounding gains.

“36 inches.” Dixon read as he measured Scott’s unpumped quad. The rest of his stats were just as amazing.

22 inch calves, 34 inch waist, 58 inch chest, 24 inch arms and 18 inch forearms all packed on Scott’s 5’8” frame looked absolutely amazing.

“Step on the scale,” Dixon said and read “310lbs!”

“Fuck yeah!” Scott exclaimed and flexed his huge arms.

“Damn right and you are getting leaner by the day. Just look at the veins on your quads, you look like you are ready to step on stage.”

“Good thing I’m not because the competition wouldn’t stand a chance,” Scott said, “Ok, your turn freak.”

Dixon handed the measuring tape to Scott. As he read out the numbers, both men got more and more exited.

“25 inch claves, 39 inch quads, 33 inch waist, 68 inch chest, 27 inch arms and 21 inch forearms! Holy shit Dixon!” Scott said as his hands roamed over every inch of exposed flesh.

Dixon smiled and stepped on the scale causing Scott to emit a gasp.

“Dixon! You weigh 345lbs! How have you gained 54lbs in four months?!”

“Because all we’ve done in that time is lift, eat, sleep and fuck. Besides,” Dixon said and opened the cabinet next to him, revealing a full-stocked pharmacy of various types of steroids and growth hormones, most of which were impossible to find outside of the black market, “we have an unending supply of the most hardcore chemicals available to man.”

“True but compared to the 38lbs I’ve gained, it’s downright scary.”

“I told you I was a freak who wanted to get fucking massive and I wasn’t kidding. Plus, having you here, pushing me to complete failure, making me perform extra reps and eat more and more food has helped a lot.” Dixon said as he pulled Scott close and started to kiss him passionately.

“Come on, time to train.” Dixon said breaking off the kiss.

“Arm day!” Scott said as he moved quickly towards the cabin door.

An hour later and both man were still going strong. Scott finished his set of biceps curls with the 130lb dumbbells and hoisted the 150lb weights off the rack. He turned to face Dixon and started to curl.

“Help.” He panted.

Dixon approached and instead of spotting Scott, he started to press down on the weights, adding extra resistance. Scott started to growl but refused to stop moving the weights. His arms trembled and a mass of veins crawled across his arms and forearms. After eight reps, Dixon let go and Scott pumped out four more reps before dropping the weights.

Scott turned to face his refection in the mirror and flexed his 24” arms, which where pumped well over 25” now.

“Fucking freaky.” He said as he straightened and reflexed his arm. Dixon stood behind him and as he grabbed the massive bicep peak, he adjusted his own raging cock.

Dixon moved towards the preacher curl machine they had recently built. Instead of needing weight plates, the handle was now attached to a cable that could accommodate far more weight. Dixon dropped the pin to 200lbs and positioned himself on the seat. The metal stack of weights clanged to life as Dixon’s arm grew so large, his head was barely visible from the side. He easily managed 25 reps before releasing the handle. Scott dropped the pin to 275 but Dixon shook his head, signalling to Scott to drop the pin lower. Scott picked 290lbs and Dixon gripped the handle and started to lift. Instantly his arm contorted into an unrecognizable mass of muscle and vein. With each rep, it became incomprehensible how his massive biceps and forearms could allow any range of motion. At the top of each rep, his biceps and forearms mashed together into a gruesome inhumanly massive pile of muscle. 

As Dixon’s pace slowed, Scott stood in front of the beast of a man and started to bark encouragement.

“DON”T EVEN THINK ABOUT STOPPING! KEEP PUMPING THOSE ARMS UNTIL THEY ARE TWICE AS BIG. FUCK YEAH! GROW DIXON, GROW FUCKING MASSIVE!”

Dixon let out a bellow that shook the walls as he completed his 24th rep and let go of the handle. Still seating, he started to flex and unflex his massive arms. Scott approached and climbed onto the machine so he was sitting on Dixon’s arms. As he continued to flex and relax, Scott moaned with pleasure as he moved up and down. He leaned forward, wrapped his own huge arms around Dixon’s neck. Dixon stood up, taking Scott with him. He removed an arm from under Scott’, easily supporting him while flexing his now free arm.

“Time for the finisher.” Dixon said as he effortlessly carried Scott across the room. to the two smith machines facing each other. Both men moved into one of the machines and started to add 45lb plates to the bars. Scott stopped with three 45lb plates per side and Dixon settled for five plates per side. In unison, each man lifted the bars off the rack and started to curl. Scott curled his 315lb with relative ease for the first four reps while Dixon moved his 495lb bar like it barely weighted anything. Both men were less than three feet apart and could see their pumped bodies welling with newfound mass and power. By their sixth rep, their cocks were fully erect as they both starred in awe at each other.

“Fuck we are getting huge.” Dixon said.

“No one cane come close to our size.” Scott answered.

By their 12th rep, both men were starting to shake and their arms were bright red and fully pumped. Wet spots had appeared on each of their crotches.

“NO FUCKING LIMITS!” Scott screamed as they continued to move the massive weights.

At 18 reps, Scott started to scream.

“NOT YET. ON 20!” Dixon yelled.

Both men let out a primal scream as the lifted their weights two more times. When they reached 20 reps they lowered the weights halfway and stopped. Their eyes grew wide and the exertion on their faces was clearly evident. As each beast looked at the other’s massively pumped arms, ropes of hot cum started to spray from their cocks simultaneously. After 10 seconds, with their loads spent, they re-racked the bars and fell into each other’s arms, each groping the other.

Scott reached down and wrapped his massive arms around Dixon’s immense upper quads and glutes. He didn’t even try to make his hands meet. With a mighty roar, he lifted Dixon’s 345lb body off the ground. Dixon bent forward to feel the mass and power in Scott’s arms. As Scott’s rock-hard cock slide into Dixon’s ass, he let out a loud ecstatic moan.

“YES! Fuck this huge body with your sickeningly huge arms.” Dixon mumbled.

Strain from Dixon’s weight showed on Scott’s face but that did not deter his efforts. As he maneuvered Dixon up and down his shaft, his already hulking body grew bigger and more outrageously pumped. After several more pumps of Dixon’s body, Scott released another load of cum and lowered Dixon to the ground.

Dixon ran his hands over Scott’s arms, pecs and abs as he kissed him. He moved behind Scott and admired his swelling back development before grabbing his cock and sliding it into Scott’s waiting ass. Scott screamed with pleasure as Dixon moved his right arm across his hard abs. Suddenly, Scott felt himself being raised off the ground by the power of Dixon’s one arm. They both looked at their reflections in a nearby mirror. Dixon flexed his left arm as he held up and fucked Scott’s equally massive body. The site was truly astounding for both of them. Their bodies intertwined into a pulsing mass of flesh, muscle and veins. Minutes later, Dixon was filling Scott’s ass with such a huge load, much of it splashed onto the floor.

As both men lay in bed after showering, Scott started to daydream out loud about the new heights of mass they were both determined to achieve. 

“Mmmm, I want to reach 375 of the most shredded, disgustingly ripped pounds this world has even witnessed. And you Dixon, I think you can be the first human to surpass 400lbs of ripped muscle.”

As he said the words, he felt Dixon’s body tense and his heart start beating faster. Scott rolled onto his side and looked at Dixon and asked what was wrong.

“I won’t be the first person to surpass 400lbs of ripped muscle.”

“WHAT?!”

“I think there is someone we should visit.” Dixon said and rolled out of bed.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Gah their lust for size is so hot!  And I love how they are using realistic mechanisms to achieve it.  Pushing each other so fucking hard in the gym, challenging each other to grow and lift more.  They aren't just getting big...they are EARNING their size.  They DESERVE their size and strength.  Every lb of muscle is earned through their hyper intense workouts.  You've written some of the best actual workout scenes I've read in a long time.  Amazing. 

I want to know where this small town is??  Because I need to move there.  There are four incredibly muscular and super strong guys (even Peter is huge, he just doesn't feel it being around the others) in one tiny town and I need to be there ;) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 8

“How have I never seen this Chuck guy before? If he’s that huge, he’d be pretty hard to miss.” Scott asked as they pulled into the hardware store parking lot.

“I only saw him once and he was wearing really over-sized clothes that amazingly hide his body. But let me tell you, when he revealed what was hidden underneath, I nearly lost my mind. I’ve never witnessed such incredible development.”

“Fuck. I’m hard just thinking about it.” Scott said and stepped out of the Dixon’s truck. Both men sauntered towards the main entrance. It was early in the morning so there were no other vehicles in the parking lot. They walked slowly up and down each aisle but looked disappointed when the reached the back of the hardware store without spotting Chuck. They were about to give up their search when they heard a loud crash coming from behind the store. They found a back entrance and stepped outside to investigate.

“It sounded like it came from back there.” Scott said and pointed to the chain link fence. As they approached, unable to see through the high, covered walls, they heard another crash that caused them both to flinch.

They approached the gate only to find it wrapped in a thick chain and padlock. Dixon looked at the heavy links of the chain and couldn’t help notice that a number of pieces looked bent and deformed. His heart sped up as he flashed back to watching Chuck bend rebar like it was a pool noodle.

Dixon looked around and saw a big rock on the ground. He reached down and easily picked it up. He raised it over his head and slammed in onto the padlock, shattering the strong metal.

“Dixon! What the fuck are you doing?”

“He’s in there, I know it.” Dixon said as he pulled the chain away from the metal gate.

Both men starred at the countless broken and destroyed vehicles, metal equipment and overall chaos that surrounded them. As they started to move around the cluttered lot, they heard another loud crash followed by what sounded like an animal growling.

“Is there a guard dog in here?” Scott asked with worry in his voice.

“A beast for sure, but not a dog.” Dixon replied.

Suddenly, thirty feet away, the men watched as the metal shell of an old Volkswagen Beatle rose from a pile of broken metal. Seconds later, it was lowered before rising again.

Scott reached out and placed his hand on Dixon’s massive, granite-hard shoulder. Both men slowly moved closer to the remains of the car.

There were piles of broken metal obscuring their view expect for the car that continued to move up and down. They got closer and maneuvered around a pile of discarded engine blocks. They both froze at what they were seeing.

Chuck was clad in only boxer briefs and his entire body was dripping with sweat. From his feet to his neck, there was only pulsing, massive, obscenely ripped muscle. Both men stifled screams of horror and lust as Chuck shoulder pressed the old car chassis. Each rep caused every muscle to swell bigger and bigger. His range of motion was severely restricted by his size but that clearly had not prevented him from obtaining a pump so extreme, he barely resembled a human man.

Chuck’s previous weight of 424lbs had clearly been surpassed by an astronomical amount. Chuck performed one more rep and stopped at the top, holding the car over his head. He slowly turned to face Dixon and Scott.

“Finally! You came back.” He said and with one, seemingly subtle movement, launched the car 15 feet where it crashed onto a pile of metal and lumber.

Chuck lumbered towards Dixon and Scott, scanning they impressive bodies.

“Dixon, you’ve grown.”

The site of Chuck’s outrageously massive body rendered them speechless. He stopped ten feet away, as if to allow them to take in his entire body. He was breathing heavily and without flexing a single muscle, he swelled so large and was so extremely lean, they could barely control themselves.

“You want to know? Well, this 52 year old freak of nature is 6ft, 480lbs. With a 95 inch chest, 45 inch waist but looks a lot smaller doesn’t it? 36 inch arms, 28 inch forearms, 32 inch neck, if you can call it that, 54 inch quads and 34 inch calves.”

Scott couldn’t help himself and bend over a puked on the ground, while Dixon took a step back and gasped.

Chuck squared his shoulders and with considerable effort, tucked his fists into his waist and started to spread his lats. First, his traps encased his head while thick veins pulsing to the surface. His pumped shoulders ballooned to what were easily three times the size of his head. His arms inflated but fought for room against his bloated forearms. As his lats expanded more, he fought to keep his fists planted on his waist. His quads erupted and formed two deeply carved pillars of twisted, vein-covered masses while his calves contorted and twitched from supporting his incredible weight. When it appeared he had reached full flex, there were no gaps to allow light to pass through, each muscle group pressed against the other, forming a solid wall. The site was so extreme, Scott and Dixon could only whimper like children.

Chuck released the flex and returned his attention to Dixon.

“Damn boy, you’ve piled on some serious mass. You trying to catch up to me? Your friend here is no slouch in the mass department either. Looks like he could win any bodybuilding show he wants.”

“T-t-thanks, b-b-but how did, how?”

“How’d I gain even more mass? I told you Dixon, there isn’t a person alive that can get bigger than me. I’ll be 500 pounds soon and that STILL won’t be enough. You think pressing that car was hard? Hell, that was barely a warmup.”

Chuck walked up to Scott and Dixon. He gripped each of their tight tank tops and with barely a tug, ripped them both clean off. He placed his hand on Dixon’s 68” chest and Scott’s 24” arms.

“Solid beef boys. How about you find out what real muscle feels like.” Chuck said and raised one arm and flexed. At its full 36” size, it was bigger than either of them thought was possible. They couldn’t resist feeling it’s sweaty, hot surface while in awe of the veins criss-crossing it’s surface. Chuck rotated his wrist, causing the bicep to swell and change shape. Both men explored every inch, letting out moans of pleasure.

“Yeah boys, feel that power.” Chuck said as he continued to feel their pumped up bodies.

“So fucking massive!” Dixon mumbled.

“Hard as a rock.” Moaned Scott.

Chuck felt their hands exploring other parts of his massive body and started to flex in response. He marvelled at how small their hands looked and how they were transfixed by every inch of his body. 

Dixon knelt down and ran his hands over Chuck’s 34” calves. Never had he felt such dense, powerful muscles. As he caressed each slab of muscle, Chuck raised and lowered himself, causing new muscles to flare and bulge. Scott couldn’t stop kneading Chuck’s enormous pecs. As they bunched and contorted under his grip, he slowly jerked his hard cock.

“Damn boys, this feels fucking amazing. I love feeling your strong hands all over this freaky body.” Chuck said as he pulled Dixon to his feet and wrapped his arms around both men. He drove his tongue down Dixon’s throat as he lifted Scott off the ground. He turned to Scott and grabbed his big chest before kissing him too. Dixon moved to Chuck’s rear and as he felt each mound of back muscle, he reached down and felt Chucks glutes. He recoiled at their density and sheer size. Chuck flexed in response, causing Dixon to moan with excitement. Dixon recovered and without asking, pulled Chuck’s boxer briefs down to reveal his massive ass. It was a site straight out of a morph video. Each glute was the size of three basketballs and as shredded as the rest of Chuck’s body. Large and small veins covered the smooth surface while deep striations were impossible not to touch. Dixon explored every inch while licking his lips.

“You like those freaky glutes don’t you Dixon?”

“Fuck,” Dixon moaned as Chuck flexed and relaxed the muscles, “I want these so bad.”

“As you should big man.”

“No, I want glutes this huge! I want a back twice as wide as this. Your width is downright scary but I want to be even wider, even leaner.” Dixon said as if he was thinking out loud.

Chuck turned to face him. “Tell me more.”

“Chuck, you are easily the biggest man on this planet but it’s still not enough. Your level of vascularity is unheard of but I want to be more extreme. 500lbs is barely the beginning for me. I want to gain so much more mass, you’ll feel puny around me. I want to get so strong, I can do lateral raises with cars. I want to squat tractor trailers and curl i-beams.”

Now it was Chuck’s turn to start jerking his cock. As Dixon spoke, both him and Scott stopped and listened with lust in their eyes. The more he spoke, Dixon’s 345lb body appeared to swell and become pumped like he had just worked out for hours. 

“I will become a FUCKING MONSTER! Everyone who thinks they like big muscle won’t be able to comprehend how huge I am! And those that do not get it will flee at the sight of me. I’ll be nothing but a quivering mass of muscle and vein so extreme, so disgusting, only my own reflection will be hot enough to get me off.” Dixon said as he started to perform a most muscular pose. His eyes were closed and it was clear he was imagining the beast he planned on becoming. His entire body inflated before Chuck and Scott. Deep striations appeared all over this exposed flesh. His shoulders, chest, back and arms grew exponentially while his quads and claves audibly slapped together as they too swelled to unseen proportions.

Chuck approached Dixon and started to worship his inflated mass. Scott did the same and while each man admired Dixon’s hulking form, he flexed harder. He was panting like a rabid animal as a wet spot formed on shorts. Scott pulled them down and started to suck Dixon’s rock-hard cock. Seconds later, Dixon let out one last bellow as he filled Scott’s mouth with so much cum, it sprayed all over his etched abs and thick quads.

Dixon released the flex and without hesitation, bent down and wrapped his huge arms around Chuck’s quads as best he could. Cradling the massive man, Dixon let out a scream as he lifted all 480lbs off the ground. Chuck gasped at the display of pure power and let out an ecstatic moan as Dixon slammed his cock down his throat. Scott stepped back and jerked with abandon at the site. Dixon maneuvered Chucks massive body like it weighted nothing. He drove Chuck’s cock in and out of his mouth like a piston and within seconds, Chuck was cumming. Dixon devoured every drop and released Chuck from his grip, stood back and hit a double bicep pose for the two men.

“That fucking extreme enough for you both?” Dixon said as he turned to admire his freakishly peaked 27” arms.

“Holy shit Dixon!” Chuck said as starred in awe at what had just happened. “You need to start training with us.”

“Us?” Dixon said.

“Chuck and me.” Said a voice from behind Dixon.

Dixon turned and almost fell over. There, not 30 feet away was Peter, only it was not the Peter Dixon remembered from a few months ago. While his handsome face looked the same, the rest of Peter looked completed unrecognizable. The once 245lb beefcake was gone. He was wearing tight shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt that could not hide his outrageous width.

“Peter!?”

“Dixon. Scott was it? You seem a little shocked. Well, I guess that’s understandable. I doubt you expected me to look like this in only 4.5 months. I have to say though, you two have gained a lot of really nice mass yourselves. You both look like you’ve cracked 300lbs, very impressive.” Peter said as he reached down and pulled off his shirt, completely revealing his upper body. He heard both Dixon and Scott gasp while he caught a look of pride on Chuck’s face.

“I meet Chuck shortly after we last saw each other. I remember thinking as you left the gym with Scott that I needed to get serious about my workouts if I was going to hold your attention. I still can’t believe I’d never seen Chuck before but once I realized he spend most of his time back here punishing his massive body, it made sense. We hit it off right away and you could say we both share a passion for the extreme.” Peter said and slowly raised his arms into a double bicep pose like he just saw Dixon perform. Massive, ripped peaks erupted from the surface as thick triceps hung low and solid. All three men starred in awe as the rest of Peter’s body swelled before their eyes. Slabs of lat muscle exploded from either side, two perfectly round pecs rippled with power and a waist barely over 30” tightened into a gnarly network of abdominals and veins. Peter’s legs widened to comical proportions as deep muscle separations appeared. His statuesque physique looked like the top classic physique competitors while managing to hold a mind-bogglingly increase in muscle mass.

“You look like you’ve put on over 50lbs Dixon. Impressive. I on the other hand, have gained close to 90. Yeah, you heard that right, I went from 245lbs to 332lbs in less than five months.”

Both Dixon and Scott stood speechless as Peter flexed.

“H-h-h-how?!” Scott mumbled.

“HIM!” Peter said and moved close to Chuck. Standing by the massive beast of a man, Peter still looked immense. “Chuck has tortured this body 24/7. He’s injected me with every chemical he could find. I pass out from lifting and when I wake up, wherever I wake up, I start lifting again. Even Chuck has been frightened by my intensity and determination. Hell, most days, I don’t stop lifting to eat, Chuck shoves piles of food down my throat while I workout.” He wrapped his arms around Chuck’s shoulders and started to kiss the older man. He reached downing grasped Chuck’s cock that was already hard again. As Peter brought his hand to his nose he inhaled the scent of Chuck’s recent orgasm.

“I see you’ve already been having fun before I got here. Was it Dixon that got you off big man?” Peter asked Chuck.

“Look at him Peter! He’s a beautiful, massive specimen.”

Peter approached Dixon and inspected his body. He ran his hands over Dixon’s shoulders, grazed his pumped arms and slowly moved down his etched abs.

“You’re dame right Chuck, he is quite a site,” Peter said and moved towards Scott, “So is Scott. Just look at these quads.” He said, leaning down and running his hands over Scott’s smooth, ripped quad flesh.

Peter stepped back, admiring the three massive men starring lustfully at his now massive body. “We’ve got quite a group of freaks here now. I think it’s time we start training together so we can all get even bigger and freakier.”

In unison the three other men said, “YES!”

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2