Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

6 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

My bet is a cross-connection with "Charlie's Secret."  In that story I had special reasons to appreciate MA's insight into the hotness of muscle appreciation having myself, several years ago, helped with photo-video work at several bodybuilding shows.  Many of my own feelings echoed throughout "Charlie's Secret" and were so well captured in that story.  You tha man, MA.  😀

Ouh, interesting! How was it to be behind the scenes at a bodybuilding show? Were there some hot, cocky dudes flexing for you/the camera or were the bodybuilders more focused on pumping up their bodies? How was the atmosphere? And did you get to feel a huge biceps?

• Like 3

I have been backstage at bodybuild competitions. It's cool to see the big dudes prepare. It is lot hanging around, preparing, waiting, carb loading at the right time, tanning and pumping up. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

AAHHH! THIS IS PURE DISTILLED AWESOMENESS! 

You made the excitement and joy palpable. It felt like I was there, walking around backstage and seeing these shredded, godly beefcakes. The muscle descriptions are always on top. Credits to the author!

And Deano. D-E-A-N-O! Sometimes, it’s almost scary how much I care about him and the other students. Like: I was so proud of him standing there on stage and posing like the “Pocket Rocket” that he is. His evolution up to this point is enthralling and beautiful to see. Also: how he and our boy Ozzie get along is just wicked! So many funny scenes.

Maybe I forgot something; if so I´ll just edit it in.

All in all: 12 out of 10 from me, @muscleaddict.

Wow - thank you for this fantastic comment @DawnFire98😊 And here I was thinking that people might potentially find this chapter a tad on the boring side with the lack of drama etc. I have to say the Ozzie and Deano parts were particularly fun to write. Do you think Deano *is* gonna talk to him when they're back at uni? 😏

22 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

You expressed the greatness of MuscleAddict's writing perfectly.  I can't add to it nor should you edit it!  Wish I was in Chicago to scream my appreciation of Deano with the audience!

Agreed, mate! Nothing needs to be changed about DawnFire's lovely comment. One of those ones that has me smiling into my laptop as I read it! You're quite good at writing those yourself though.

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Chev said:

This slow burn is killing me MA 😆

18 hours ago, suske said:

Or nothing happens. And I'll be going coocoo, waiting the next instalment. Going absolut bonkers. 

I'm tempted to say I'm sorry but I'm not! 🤪😅 

19 hours ago, Wrestlejock646 said:

I can't wait to read about the 10 hour plane ride back to the UK! I have a feeling it will be a lot more relaxed if the seating arrangements are the same for the return.

You know the seat arrangements are gonna be the same! 😏😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Who, 'the lucky blond cameraman'?  You're scaring me now, Suske!  You were dead-on before about Adam being a contest tanner in a previous story!  Where did this cameraman character appear? 😜

3 hours ago, crushme99 said:

My bet is a cross-connection with "Charlie's Secret."  In that story I had special reasons to appreciate MA's insight into the hotness of muscle appreciation having myself, several years ago, helped with photo-video work at several bodybuilding shows.  Many of my own feelings echoed throughout "Charlie's Secret" and were so well captured in that story.  You tha man, MA.  😀

Yep @suske is right again (very well remembered, mate!)! That was a nod to Charlie from "Charlie's Secret" - one of my pre-AJ & Noah stories about a British uni student getting to film backstage at a big American show. Also features Tommy Foster - the bodybuilder Deano met in the previous chapter. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dredlifter said:

LOOOOVED everything about it.  Now Deana and Ozzie should do their own private posedown for each other.  Ozzie can lend Deano his green trunks for it. 

Deano wearing Ozzie's lime green "monstrosities"? Yeah - good luck with that! 🤭

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

How was it to be behind the scenes at a bodybuilding show? Were there some hot, cocky dudes flexing for you/the camera or were the bodybuilders more focused on pumping up their bodies? How was the atmosphere? And did you get to feel a huge biceps?

Yes, doing the photo-video work was definitely exciting.  To be honest, it took a fair amount of discipline like, for instance, when helping set up a guy's pose in a photo- or video-shoot.  I wouldn't deny there was a temptation to reach out and grab and squeeze some muscle, what with him standing there pumped and shredded in a poser.  But, for small-potatoes photo-video guys like we were, I'm sure hitting on competitors for worship could have poisoned the well among the two show promoters that we principally dealt with.  As the old saying goes, "Don't shit in your own nest."  So our work was always kept professional.  But it is hot to be only inches away from a guy who is in contest shape and looking pretty damn good.  We also did a few gym training videos with two different guys in our region and those were fun to edit.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1