Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

So, two beefed up, hormone-addled, romantically entangled young bodybuilders crowded up tight against each other for the duration of a transcontinental flight from the Midwest back to Scotland.  How would that even work, I wonder?  I don't care how much stretch is in Deano's stretchy jeans, they're not going to be able to contain him.  If he puts an airplane blanket in his lap, that's basically a written invitation for Ozzie to sneak a hand under there and then what?  That is a high-stakes situation if I've ever heard one.

😬🚀💦

I'm as intrigued as anybody by the triangle MA is setting up here.  Someone's liable to get their feelings hurt.  I do think that Ozzie can handle whatever is coming because even if he doesn't end up with a love connection, he seems very happy to go through life liberating pumped-up closet cases, of which Montgomery University seems to have its fair share.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, brawnygods said:

I'm as intrigued as anybody by the triangle MA is setting up here.  Someone's liable to get their feelings hurt.  I do think that Ozzie can handle whatever is coming because even if he doesn't end up with a love connection, he seems very happy to go through life liberating pumped-up closet cases, of which Montgomery University seems to have its fair share.

Im interested in this too. Look like Deano manage to get all the pump up muscle after him. And funny enough all bottom 😏

• Like 5

This whole thing of sharing photos etc, has me started to make an overview off all MA characters. So I'll be busy before I post the result. But there is one guy I have an awesome idea for. Namely Luke Henderson, geek to freak. 

If you know your bodybuilders like I do, this one became my all time favourite.

_20211112_015112.JPG.9a546c9be7800450375c9988781cb6d8.JPG

Still so small ... And I'd wish the same growth path for Luke, albeit not stopped and only to be continued to grow even further. 🤤

My apologies for this intrusion, back to D.E.A.N.O. and Seth.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, suske said:

This whole thing of sharing photos etc, has me started to make an overview off all MA characters. So I'll be busy before I post the result. But there is one guy I have an awesome idea for. Namely Luke Henderson, geek to freak. 

Still so small ... And I'd wish the same growth path for Luke, albeit not stopped and only to be continued to grow even further. 🤤

Yup, back to Deano and Ozzie. Luke and Woody now  are so last year news… 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 11/10/2021 at 8:31 PM, BrzNLA said:

WOW! Another hot chapter! A bit too short for my taste (🤣), but so hot! I love how Ozzie opens up and it is so accepting of Deano mistakes. Deano found himself a nice, hot and mature boyfriend for himself. I can’t wait to see what happens next.😳❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, mate. The next one is also pretty short but if it helps there are some HUGE chapters towards the end of the story which are 2/3 times the size of these (if I don't end up splitting them out). And er..."boyfriend"? Does Deano know about this? 🤭

• Like 3

On 11/11/2021 at 4:52 AM, brawnygods said:

So, two beefed up, hormone-addled, romantically entangled young bodybuilders crowded up tight against each other for the duration of a transcontinental flight from the Midwest back to Scotland.  How would that even work, I wonder?  I don't care how much stretch is in Deano's stretchy jeans, they're not going to be able to contain him.  If he puts an airplane blanket in his lap, that's basically a written invitation for Ozzie to sneak a hand under there and then what?  That is a high-stakes situation if I've ever heard one.

😬🚀💦

Bloody hell! What an image you've created @brawnygods! Is it too late to revise the chapter to include some sneaky hands under an airplane blanket action? Cue some suspicious looks from Mafra and a panicked Deano! 🤭

• Like 3

On 11/11/2021 at 3:12 PM, size16kicks said:

I can't wait to see Deano and Ozzie walking around MU holding hands, with Deano sporting a matching mohawk.

I'm not sure which of these two scenarios is less likely! 😅 Though I'd say if anyone was fearless about holding hands with a boy on campus it would be Ozzie!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Bodybuilder with a mohawk.  Could this be Ozzie?

47614EE4-A426-4980-AACE-58BB1D0FB215.png

Nah, mate - Ozzie's much cuter than that! 🤪😊

18 hours ago, suske said:

Luke growing up to be Justin fucking Compton?? What a fucking plot twist that would be! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2