tegalus

Jock Super smart Wristwatch

A preface

This is my first story, my English is not so good so I am using a translator. I apologize if the spelling or grammar is incorrect but that has never been my strong point. If anyone is interested in revising the story and improving the grammar and spelling then send a private message.

and thanks to : @Azerreza @mrnonsense76  who have motivated me to try it nevertheless

So now we come to the story

Kyle was a college football player (name of college) he had just gotten a scholarship. He was told that he could get the scholarship but he had to get his grades right. In the beginning Kyle had no problem because it was repetitive and he was able to get average grades until his sophomore year when it became noticeably difficult for him because he didn't understand a lot of things and at the same time he was under pressure from the football team to do a better job of presenting himself because the puppy dog rule was over. After a while of settling in, Kyle had to cut back on other things, which was cheaper than losing his scholarship.

In the last game Kyle clearly noticed that the opponents had the advantage even if they won by a small margin, Kyle noticed that his body could not cope with the new demands, so he started watching to improve his body, which is why he had to do more sports after school and on weekends, which had an effect on his learning.

As his body slowly got better, his grades slowly got worse which he didn't notice until a teacher told him that his grade point average was getting below average and recommended that he get tutoring to get better. Pissed off at the conversation Kyle swallowed the classroom door shut tightly on his way out. On his way out Kyle's stomach growled and he went to the nearest snack machine and bought himself a pair of protein bars to lower his stress which often helped and at the same time he was able to gain weight again.

While chewing the protein bar kyle looked on the bulletin board and saw everything from room swaps, personal care, 450€ jobs, and then he saw a note your grades are getting bad and you do not know more then contact me I can help you I give only one person tutoring oh you want to know my name is Jay I am happy to meet you. Later after gym kyle looked where he could find Jay.

Kyle had to go to the college basement that Jay works there alone. He knocked on the door. Jay was sitting in the lab and suddenly heard a knock on the door he thought who got lost here?  So Jay said, "The door's open, you can come in. When Kyle heard he could come in he went in, he was a little scared that the room was so big but also saw Jay a typical nerd.

Kyle froze for a moment when he saw Kyle, he never thought a football player would come here.

Hi my name is Jay and I am a football player I saw your note while eating my protein bar regarding tutoring I would like to take it. Hey my name is Jay and I'm studying here for math and engineering. I'm having a problem with both of my math related classes getting more and more out of my grasp and of course my grades are getting lower as a result. Okay, Kyle, let me see if I can help you out. Yeah Jay thanks that would be good I have 1 condition I have a tight schedule I only have 1 hour for tutoring I can't give you more time than that so make the most of it

Ok give me your stuff and I'll see what I can do. I'll be back in 2 days and I'll need my stuff back. the next day at the football game the coach was pissed that Kyle's performance had dropped drastically the coach threatened him if you don't bulk up in 2 months then that's it for you then you can look for another college !!!! . Kyle was now very tense the stress from studying and now stress from the coach had done something to him his head was so full that a couple of nerves were overloaded and they burst and Kyle suddenly realized that he had never had such a calm in the head but the burst nerves also led to kyle changing suddenly he didn't care about some things he just wanted to reach his goal to be a very good football player in school.

Later when Kyle was home he decided to stop using the legal way to gain mass, he just thought coach wants me to have more mass on my body then he should get it. So he ordered steroids he didn't care about the side effects as long as his body got more mass. Jay was reading Kyle's stuff and had to laugh that it was pretty simple what he didn't understand. The more Jay thought about it the more he thought about Kyle with his big body, muscular big and Jay thought he saw some veins on Kyle's palm, Jay shook his head and tanned himself again and worked out a little plan for studying with Kyle. The next day Kyle went to Jay's house cursing in his head that he finally wanted the fucking steroids.

When Kyle was almost at Jay's he knocked on the door again instead of softly with his fingers like last time he did it with his fist a couple of times but very hard, Jay was startled who was that? When the door opened he saw Kyle then he calmed down and said hey Kyle I made a study plan we can start right away if you want , Jay could smell and see that Kyle had been working out , all of a sudden he felt downstairs that he was getting aroused he had never had that before he quickly turned around so Kyle wouldn't see it , but Kyle saw it he pretended he didn't notice but realized that Jay was getting aroused by him , Kyle thought that could be interesting .

Kyle took his bag and threw it on a table Jay said Loud HEY what are you doing !!!! don't you ever do that again!!! Kyle stood and grunted and walked over to Jay and said AB right now you talk quiet only I talk loud understood and squeezed Jay hand very tight to show who is the stronger one here. Jay got quiet and went to work with Kyle to study.

Kyle liked the way Jay had made the study plan he had another exam next week and so he could prepare well Jay asked if it was all ok YES said Kyle's voice. When Kyle was gone Jay almost fainted because he couldn't get enough of looking at Kyle's body and he wanted to try to convince Kyle that he needed more help. Kyle got up the next day and saw a package lying in front of the door. Finally Kyle thought it was there he quickly took it and opened it and saw little bottles of steroids on it he grinned devilishly and thought now the fun could finally begin.

Kyle immediately took a syringe and filled it up and injected it into his arm, he threw the syringe in the trash can and got his workout clothes time for sports. When he started he slowly noticed that he felt better and better and had more energy but he wanted to make sure with energy and another energy drink mixed with a protein shake.

Without realizing it Kyle was almost 5 hours in the gym but he had never felt so good when he looked at the clock he saw that it was time for tutoring. Without showering with the clothes from yesterday he went to Jay, Jay was already waiting for him he again a loud knock on the door and said quietly come in, Kyle came in still slightly sweaty and threw his bag back on the table, Jay wanted to say something again but Kyle looked quickly at him and wanted to say nothing now, Jay had to drool in his head when he saw Kyle sweaty bathed his cock was also very excited, Kyle wore a thin T-shirt so Jay could see that Kyle's body had veins everywhere, Jay asked now we start with the tutoring or not!!!

Yeah of course here after an hour she was done and Jay wanted to ask Kyle if we tutored more often or longer we could get more results Kyle stood up with a huff and took Kyle's hands and squeezed them so hard Jay almost had to scream in pain I hate to repeat myself I have a set schedule and it stays that way this is not important gym and football is important !!!! Next time you say anything, I'll break your fingers. Got it. !!!!

With tears in his eyes and fear of Kyle Jay said yes that will never happen again, very good said Kyle. A few days have passed and Kyle has passed the exam well, also the steroids slowly showed their effect without Kyle noticing it also changed his mood he was very irritable and could get angry quickly that had Jay the last few days to feel Kyle looked more and more often at the scale and saw every day a larger number on the scale.

The learning went well Jay found Kyle he also noticed that it stayed in his head better 1 week before Coach's deadline Kyle looked very different his attitude had changed he now had a lot more muscle and had gained quite a bit of mass but the team was starting to get scared because Kyle had become more aggressive and very irritable he didn't allow it when someone didn't show him respect.

Weeks passed again and Kyle became more and more massive and muscular but his grades were now only bad he was angry and boiled with rage when it was time for tutoring again Kyle kicked in Jay's door and said friend from now on you will make a better plan or I will find someone else !!!!  When Jay heard what Kyle said he was scared and erect at the same time, Jay became more and more in love with Kyle and couldn't imagine Kyle leaving him now so Jay said before Kyle left wait give me a week and I have a solution for you.

I hope Kyle said you know how I feel about my time being wasted. !!!! . Kyle went home after Jay to get another steroid shot, then it was time for him to satisfy himself. Kyle worked out more and at the same time increased the steroid dosage he was always afraid if he didn't have anything. The coach was scared how Kyle was changing, he was getting scared of Kyle, Kyle wanted more and more special treatment in the team. 

I would appreciate your feedback

• Like 7

for a quick fix. When Kyle met Jay u wrote "JAY"  name twice.

Yoy got an interesting premise. I would love to read more about Kyle changes and how Jay will deal with all of it.

The lenguage is porblem. you can notice you are npot a native speaker but teh story is readable.

I hope u find someone that can proofread your story but if u dont then i will read it anyways

14 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

for a quick fix. When Kyle met Jay u wrote "JAY"  name twice.

Yoy got an interesting premise. I would love to read more about Kyle changes and how Jay will deal with all of it.

The lenguage is porblem. you can notice you are npot a native speaker but teh story is readable.

I hope u find someone that can proofread your story but if u dont then i will read it anyways

Hello and thanky you for the feedback . English is not my Native language but i do my best . I can only work with translator i am be happy if someone it for me do edit .

• Like 1

Thanks to @NayarLeng that he it for me have Edit .

Kyle was a college football player who had just gotten a scholarship at Arkham University. However, he must keep his grades right in order to maintain it, as well as a good performing in the games. It was not a problem at first because subjects were simple and repetitive, so he continued with average grades for a while.

As time passed by, subjects complexity increased and it was becoming harder and harder to him to understand them, so his grades suffered. Beside, Kyle was under pressure from the football team to improve himself (puppy dog rule was over by then). During his last match, even though his team won by a small margin, opponents were tough which made him realizing his current body could not hold the new demands; so he had to train more, even on weekends, which also affect his learning.

Training was giving results after all: Kyle had become stronger as time went by, however, his grades, as he thought, were diminishing considerably. His teachers suggested him to look for a tutor, otherwise he would loss the scholarship. These comments angered him, so he left the room, slamming the door as he went out. He knew it, but what could he do? How would he managed to keep both activities fine?

Walking across the hall, he stopped at a snack machine to buy some proteins bars, he was hungry, as it was almost time to lunch. Next to the spending machine was the bulletin board. Kyle looked at it, while chewing the protein bar. He did not see anything unusual at first: room swaps, personal care, 460€ jobs… suddenly, his eyes spotted a note.

Are your grades getting bad and you don’t know what to do? Then contact me! I can help you. One person tutoring only! My name is Jay; contact me if you are interested. These are my numbers and where to find me…

Kyle reconsidered his situation, perhaps it wasn’t that bad if he asks for help. Maybe if studying with one person only might help him. Even if he was doing more or less well on sports, he had grades to keep. He saved the number on his phone and called. They arranged a meeting after Kyle finished his training at the school basement.

The football player went down stairs to meet with Jay who worked at the basement alone. He knocked at the door with lightness.

The door’s open” answered a soft voice from the inside. Kyle pushed the door and entered the room. He felt impressed by the sizes of the room, as it was big and wide, full of scientific equipment, some of them he had never saw before. In a corner of the room, he found a thin boy he supposed to be Jay.

You must be Kyle, aren’t you?” the guy with a typical nerdish appearance asked: long and messy hair, a lab coat and a pair of glasses that hide curious eyes. Kyle, on the contrary, was tall, athletic and short hair, a typical Alpha male.

Kyle nodded for an answer.

Well, I’m Jay, nice to meet you”

Same” Kyle said laconically “So… you said you can tutor me. I’m studying engineering and I’ve been having problems with math, so…”

Jay gave a long stare at Kyle thoughtfully before answer “Ok, no problem, I can help you. Anyway, bring me later your notes and programs, as well as the thing you are struggling with to prepare our sessions.”

Sure” Kyle said “But I have another request. You see, I have a very tight schedule, so I need the sessions to be one hour long only, that’s the only time I have free. So make it as productive as possible.”

No problem” Jay replied with a smile “Don’t underestimate my capabilities”

You better be good” Kyle lowered his tone defiantly, Jay felt a little intimidated. “I’ll give you my stuffs tomorrow, I need them back in two days”

Jay agreed, so the conversation ended there and Kyle exited the basement and went to his room

Next day, at football practices, the coach was not satisfied by Kyles gaining as well as his performance that day.

You better bulk more in two month or you can say goodbye to this college” the coach said. Kyle’s world crumbled. More stress over his shoulders had been set, nerves were extremely sensible at this point; any further disturbance would make him explode. But he did not give up about his dreams of becoming the best football player of the school, it did not matter how.

Later that day, Kyle was at home figuring out how to fulfill the “task” his coach assigned him. He was already eating a lot; he increased his sessions at the gym, as well as the weight he lifted. It looked like he was on a plateau of growing and it had to end.

I guess I’ll have to cheat. Kyle thought. He could not see another way out than to use steroids, even knowing about the risks, he must grow faster. Kyle ordered that night some steroids.

On the other hand, Jay was checking what Kyle had given him. As he had thought, it was not a big deal the problems of the football player. He has convinced that in a matter of sessions his grades would improve. He began to design the first session of tutoring. They will start from the beginning of course.

As the smart guy wrote down the first “class” he could not stop the intrusive thoughts about that football player: his big and muscular body, the veins drawn on his hands… certainly he was going to enjoy the company.

The day of the first session arrived. Kyle went to the basement and knocked the door, harder than before: he was upset for steroids had not been delivered yet and every day counted. After hearing Jay asking him to come in he entered the room.

Jay noticed that Kyle had come from his training session. He was all sweated and musky, the sight of that alpha male made him aroused almost instantly. Ashamed, he turned around so the jock did not notice it, but it did not happen. Kyle realized it at once; however he pretended not to, in fact, he found it interesting.

I read your notes and the programs and made a plan that will help you” Jay said when the embarrassing situation passed.

Good” Kyle threw his bag onto the table next to him where there were some instruments.

Hey, what are you doing?” Jay yelled “Don’t do that again. Those things are fragile and expensive”

Kyle looked at Jay with a threatening glare and approached menacing. Jay lowered his head in response. “Don’t race your voice against me, I’m the only one that can talk loud in here. You understand me?” he grunted at the same time he tightly squeezed his hand to prove who was the strongest in the room. Jay understood the message at once, so he just talked to invite the jock to start the session.

The session went well. Kyle was impressed about how Jay explained things and how quickly he began to understand them. He agreed it was worthy to spend time with Jay, so he arranged more encounters (there was an exam next weekend too), Jay agreed immediately, so he could enjoy the view of that muscular body, he just could not get enough.

Next day, at Kyle’s place, a package arrived. The football player was excited; his steroid order had finally arrived. He could now rest from his problem: his grades certainly will improve, due to the guidance of Jay, and he will gain weight faster before the coach’s deadline.

The football player took a syringe and injected himself one of those flasks’ content. He was anxious and craved to see what would happen. He ran to the gym to begin his routine; changes were evident: he had more energy, but he drank an energy drink either way. Five hours passed when he decided it was enough for that day.

Without taking a shower and still wearing the clothes from the previous day, he headed to Jay for another tutoring session. He knocked the door the same way he did before and as soon as Jay invited him to come in he threw his bag over the same table as before. Jay wanted to say something, but he dismissed that intention after Kyle threw him a hard look.

The session went quite well. Jay did not stop enjoying the view of the jock: he was wearing a tight T-shirt, so he admired every muscle under it, as well as the nice patterns veins drew over them. He also contemplated with eager the sweaty endowment of the male beside him. About his musk, sometimes it was hard to focus, but he managed somehow.

After the session ended, Jay suggested Kyle if they could have longer sessions. Kyle exploded and took the tutor by the hand, squeezing it so hard that he screamed in pain.

I’m gonna tell you one more time” Kyle menaced “I’ve got a really tight schedule. I’ve gotta go to the gym and to football practices. Those things are important to me!!!! You got it? Tutoring sessions stay without changes. If you tell me to change them one more time I will broke your skinny fingers, if not anything else. Got it?”

It won’t happen again” Jay nodded with tears running out of his eyes from the pain and fear.

Very good” Kyle released Jay’s hands and left the room without looking back.

Thanks to the tutoring of Jay, Kyle passed the exams very well and he was also gaining weight as well as strength because of the steroids. Each time he looked at the scale he saw a large number on it; clothes were getting tighter as well. He was pleased to see everything was going well; his scholarship was no longer under risk.

However, he had become more irritable. Any disturbance, it did not matter if it was meaningless, made him burst. People were becoming afraid of him: his imposing figure and his angered face did not help. Even his team was afraid. He now used to turn very aggressive when someone was not agree with him or did not show him respect.

Another side effect of the steroids appeared weeks later: Kyle was having troubles with focusing and learning. His grades dropped once again, and it upset him. When he went to another session with Jay he kicked his door scaring Jay who was focused in a personal research.

You better do a better plan for me right now or I’ll find someone else… or worst” Kyle threatened.

Jay was terrified but excited at the same time. Even if Kyle’s attitude worsened with the time, he had become fonder and fonder with him. The idea of losing him was unbearable.

I’ll do!” Jay cried desperately “Give me a week and I’ll find a way out, please”

You better do” Kyle thundered “You know what I think about wasting my time”

Jay nodded. Kyle went then to his place to get another shot of steroids to work out even more. Gym was becoming the only place where he could release his stress and feel comfortable, as well delighting himself about becoming bigger and more powerful.

This behavior soon turned into an addiction. Kyle increased the time at the gym at well as the dosages of steroids. His attitude worsened too, even the coach was noticing it and becoming afraid, because now Kyle was demanding a special treatment in the team.

• Like 5