alanmag

Hey guys! Thanks for all the positive feedback so far! Feel free to DM me any requests for plot evolution. I have the full story in my mind but I'm open to suggestions!

Again, no extreme things in this chapter but it starts to get spicier...hopefully each chapter will continue to add suspense and excitement :)

PART 2

Collecting DNA from Corey couldn’t be easier – the big bodybuilder never wiped down any equipment after pushing multiple sets to failure. He would even squeeze out the sweat soaking his tank onto a bench and walk away chuckling. Evan waited for Corey to finish his last set of 425 pound squats before meekly scurrying over with a paper towel. He didn’t want anyone to see what he was doing so he simply wiped down the floor and barbell, easily soaking through the paper towel, and then quietly made his way to the locker room.

Evan locked himself in a bathroom stall with the perfume and the paper towel. He carefully removed the sprayer and looked at the red viscuous liquid inside. It didn’t have a smell but it sparkled a bit in the light. He carefully set down the bottle and and held the Paper towel over it. He started to squeeze the paper towel but he was having trouble getting the sweat to drop into the bottle. He gave up, and decided to just rip the paper towel into a million tiny pieces and drop them all into the bottle. That seemed to do the trick – the perfume bubbled lightly and changed from deep red to almost a neon green. It smelled vaguely musky, not like Corey’s sweat but rather more like a wood musk smell that oozed of masculinity. 

Evan held the bottle in his trembling hand. It’s not that he didn’t believe it was magic, as the dramatic entrance and exit of the wizard was enough to convince him, but he was worried it wouldn’t work or backfire in some way. He gathered his courage and spritzed a bit of it on his neck. He closed his eyes and held his breath…and nothing happened. Taking a deep breath, he pocketed the perfume and cautiously entered back onto the gym floor. He spotted Corey by the leg press machine. He walked over carefully, 50 ft away, 30 ft away, and finally just about 10 ft away. Evan almost drooled at the sight of Corey’s heavy breathing. His massive chest rising and falling, his legs almost pulsing, straining his shorts at every movement. As soon as he crossed the 10ft threshold, he saw Corey pause and turn around for a second. He glanced around until he laid eyes on Evan and just stared for a second.

Terrified that Corey might be reading his mind and learning about all his wild fantasies, Evan quickly stammered:

“Hey man, just wondering how many sets you have left?”

“I’ll actually be done pretty soon, you waiting for me, bro?”, Corey said with a smile. Evan didn’t think he’d ever seen Corey give a natural smile between the grunting grueling workouts and the intense posing he had spied on in the locker room.

“Actually, I was wondering how long it took you to get those legs that big” Evan courageously ventured, knowing full well that if the perfume didn’t work, this interaction would turn sour quickly now.

“Ha, been training hard for almost 10 years now. Started back in high school. But you look like you have a pretty good foundation yourself!” Corey’s voice was unwaveringly friendly.

“Oh, thanks. Trying my best! I’m…um…Evan.”

“Corey Johnson -  nice to meet ya!” Corey extended his hand. Evan cautiously reached out his hand to shake when Corey suddenly withdrew.

“Oh…I….um”

“Haha, got you! That was way too easy. You’re a funny guy, Evan.” Corey chuckled raucously.

Evan didn’t think it was that funny…but it gave him the proof he needed. The perfume WORKED! His head started spinning. He wondered how far the power extended.

“Do you want to….um….hang out sometime?”

“Maybe man, that could be fun. We could grab a drink…but you’re not asking me out though, are you?”

“Well…not necessarily…I don’t know” Evan suddenly felt panicked.

“I’m flattered dude, but I’m not gay. And I’m also married.”

Evan started sweating out of all his pores. He took a big gulp of air and tested things further:

“Are you maybe a little gay? Slightly into men?”

Corey’s face faltered. “No, man, I’m married to a woman. This is starting to get weird. I’ll see you later.”

Corey started walking away. Damn it, damn it! Evan thought. He was losing his chance. And now he might have to face Corey avoiding him and being creeped out from now on. Instinct took over. He fumbled for the perfume bottle and sprayed himself one more time.

Corey stopped in his tracks. He didn’t turn around. 

They stood in silence for a moment. Well there was a vague radio playing top 40 in the background but it felt like the quietest moment Evan had ever been in. He took another chance.

“Corey, I think it would be fun if we hung out!”

Corey turned around and Evan noticed he looked slightly different. His eyes were maybe a bit glazed over and his mouth seemed slightly open, like he was daydreaming. Suddenly, he smiled again.

“You do?”

“Yeah…we should have some beers at my place. Right now!”

Evan didn’t know if the perfume wore off and didn’t want to take the chance. Corey jumped in enthusiastically. 

“Sounds great, bud! Let me grab my gym bag and we’ll head over to yours.”

Evan’s jaw dropped. He stared at Corey and then at the perfume bottle. He started getting hard thinking about the power he held in his hands. Two sprays, and Corey was eating out of the palm of his hand. Corey quickly knocked Evan out of his stupor.

“Ready to go, buddy?”

“Yeah, lets get in my car. Before we go, would you mind flexing that arm for me?”

“No problem” Corey grinned and raised his right arm, giving his bicep a solid flex. “20 inches this morning.”

Evan’s mouth watered. Not wanting to make a public scene, Evan led Corey out of the gym and towards his car.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2