The Hulk pill: Contagion (part 3!)

Azerreza

On 1/26/2023 at 12:29 PM, kra said:

I've been waiting for your story

And I hope this part has fulfilled you.

I already have an idea for the next part and I will try not to take so much time.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

This chapter was Amazing, can’t wait to see Jeremy’s side of the story, this finally is going to get out of control!

I loved how everything went through this chapter. And I loved how you included Ben’s growth through that small chat. I cannot express how satisfied I’m with this chapter.

I wish I was one of the lucky ones to get infected. Hope we can get more updates!! 

• 4 months later...

Well, I've finally decided to post part 3. Just to clarify, a few months ago I started playing with AI-generated images to spice things up. So there will be a few images in this part.

I sincerely hope that this part will live up to your expectations, and I'm sorry for the wait. In fact, it's already been written for several weeks, but I really wanted it to be good enough, I don't want the excitement to die down.

Anyway, don't hesitate to give me your feedback honestly. I'd really like this story to be worthy of being the sequel to the original and bring you just as much pleasure. I know I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself, but I'd hate to have a sequel I didn't like, and when you're in the middle of it, you can't always see what's going on. So, really, your feedback is precious to me!

On that note, I've kept you waiting far too long and I'll leave you with this third part.
________________________________________________________________________________

Matt had just emerged, taking part of the wall with him. There I was, in my completely destroyed bedroom. Holy shit, what a hell of a night! And boy, do I love this new muscular body! So fucking powerful! Well, according to Matt, I'm still contagious for a while. I think I'm going to have a little growth party and I know exactly who I'm going to invite; Greg the wrestler, Justin, a running back, Brandon the swimmer, Luke, the baseball player, Josh, the handball player, Jeff, the basketball player, Caleb, doing athletics and Apollo, who doesn't do any particular sport but is a model (and what a handsome guy he is!) and often comes to the gym to train. On the other hand, I don't know if I'll be able to welcome all these people here, especially when they'll all be 8 feet tall... I need a bigger place... Oh I know the perfect place, the stadium not far from here, it's being renovated for a few months so completely deserted and we'll have enough space for everyone. Perfect, absolutely perfect! Now all I have to do is contact my friends and above all convince them to come. I'd send them a photo of myself, but I think they'd run away. On the one hand, if they knew what I had in store for them hehehe! You guys aren't ready, really not ready for what's going to happen to you today... Your lives are about to change forever!

Well, that's not all, but I've got work to do, and it's not going to get done by standing around in this ruined apartment!

I looked for my phone... Thank God it survived... I'm going to need it. Well, first step and not the least: getting to the stadium! A very simple thing... unless you're 8 feet tall and have a ton of muscle. Fortunately it's all ready to go, but even so, it's going to be hard to go unnoticed. I could run headlong, but I've got a feeling things could get out of hand, so I'd better keep a low profile for now.

I left the apartment with my phone and damn, that thing looks so small now having run out of things to put it in my pocket since I was out of clothes (and something tells me that putting it between my pecs was a bad idea). Well, the street seems relatively deserted, so I crossed it. The asphalt crackled under my feet. I enter an alleyway, forgetting that I was also much larger: my big shoulders "scraped" part of the walls. Oops... Right then left. I bumped into a fire hydrant... which I pulled out of the ground... Re-oops... After that, everything went smoothly... well, smoothly... except for a few "knocks" in the walls and this car I had to "move", leaving the trace of my hands in the bodywork, but it's not my fault it was parked right in front of the alley I had to take! Finally, I'd almost reached my destination, I just had to cross this street and...... FUCK! This time there were a few people... Impossible to cross without being noticed! SHIT! Think Jeremy, how to make an elephant pass unnoticed in a corridor? Well, very simple:you have to create a diversion! Time to put my superhuman strength to good use! I raised my foot and hit the ground as hard as I could. The ground around me shook as never before. I could hear people shouting.

"OH MY GOD! AN EARTHQUAKE!" shouted a man.

Cars slammed into each other, alarms are triggered, in short, it was a mess. A mess that drew people's attention and left the way clear for me. Hehe, now the elephant can pass! I took advantage of the situation to run towards it as unobtrusively as possible even if I leave a few unintentional traces of my passage... Let's just hope nobody finds it weird to see giant footprints in asphalt... The entrance was barricaded with a heavy chain. That would be a concern for my old self, but it clearly won't be for my new self.... I grabbed the chain and crushed it as if it were a vulgar egg. Damn... Did I ever tell you how much I love this new body? Well, I tried to open the door and... inadvertently crushed the handle. DAMNT IT! ... Oh, screw discretion, I gave the door a "little" punch and the door was simply ripped off and propelled down the corridor. Well... I'll really have to learn how to dose my strength! I stepped inside, obliged to bend down or risk punching a hole in the ceiling. Obviously, the floor creaked under each step. Finally I found myself in the field. Mission accomplished.

Now I just have to convince my mates to come to a deserted stadium without any justification. Not an easy task...

I took my phone with extreme caution and... damn, it's not going to be easy typing with my enormous fingers. I wanted to start typing, but after pressing several keys at the same time due to the size of my fingers and, above all, hearing the glass crack, I opted for voice recognition instead.

It took me a while to write the message, voice recognition having a little trouble with booming voice but finally I sent it to the group.

*Guys, come ALL to the stadium NOW!!!!!* I said.

*The stadium? But it's closed for renovation, isn't it?* replied Greg.

*Precisely, it will be the place it ideal for what I prepare for you!!!* I replied.

I don't need to tell them why, they wouldn't believe me anyway.

*You're very kind, but I've just finished a match, which I lost, by the way, so I'm tired and not really in the mood.* replied Greg.

Hehe, dude, you're never going to lose another match, I promise you!

*Dude, if you come out, you'll never lose another match! NEVER! Really, I know you're septic, but I assure you you won't regret it... and also that you're ABSOLUTELY NOT READY! Believe me, it will change your life forever, I'm not kidding! Come ALL, RIGHT NOW!!!* I sent.

*Dude, you're a pain in the ass, but okay, it's not far from my house, so fine. But if you make me come here for nothing, I'm gonna beat you!*

Beat me? HAHAHA! You can try Greg, but you'll break your fists, I'm telling you!

*Something tells me you won't be able to... ;)*

Greg replied.

*Don't tempt me. Oh and on the other hand, I won't have time to change you. Don't complain if I smell like sweat*

Hahaha, come as you like, man, you won't be able to wear your clothes for the rest of your life anyway.

*Don't worry about it, I assure you it'll be the least of your worries. Come naked if you want, but come NOW!*

Few minutes later, I received another reply. It was from Apollo.

*I'm just finishing up a photo shoot, but I'll join you right after.*

Too bad, but at least he'll be there. I still wonder if he'll be as handsome at 8 feet tall hahaha. In any case, I doubt he'll be able to continue his modeling career, unless they open a XXXXXXXL section.

The others replied one after the other, often accompanied by an insult. Perfect, everyone will be there.

Well, that's not all, but I've got to get out of sight. I doubt very much they'll stay if they come face to face with an 8-foot giant but I think a little "live demo" would be much more convincing.

I found an elevated hiding place, so I could keep an eye on them if need be. And I waited...

Josh was first, then Luke, Brandon, Caleb, Justin, Jeff and finally Greg.

"So where is this idiot?" asked Greg.

"I don't know, we've been here 5 minutes and there's no one there." said Justin.

"Oh fucking shit... I KNEW IT: HE'S FUCKING WITH US!" snapped Greg.

Well, I think this is a good time to send them a "signal". I grabbed a seat, yanked it off the floor before throwing. It fell right in front of Greg, which made him jump.

Greg was walking towards the exit when a seat crashed in front of him.

"WHAT THE HELL???" he shouted, surprised.

His phone vibrated, he had received a message which he read aloud.

I'm here" ??? W-what the???" he said, worried.

Well, everyone was there, except Apollo who was going to be late. I think it's time to make my entrance. I picked up my phone and sent a message to Greg. From my hiding place, I jumped to land in front of them.

Greg received the message at that moment and read it.

"Raise your head" he read. "What the-" he began, before looking up to see... a large dark mass falling on them. "FUCKING HELL???" he concluded in shouting. I crashed down in front of them, causing a fall of shock that sent them flying several inches.

"Hi guys" I said with my new thunderous voice.

"W-W-W-W-W-W-W" Greg stammered. The others looked at me, tetanized.

Finally, Justin asked the question. "J-J-J-Jeremy... w-w-w-what h-h-happened t-to you?" he asked.

"It's complicated to explain, it'll be easier to show you..." I replied. Sorry Justin, you'll be my guinea pig.

"To... show us?" said Justin, not understanding. He was still in his sportswear, just like other.

"Tell me, Justin, didn't you have a match just before? How'd it go?" I asked even if I knew the answer. His team had been shrivelled, because this was becoming more and more common, even threatening the team's very survival. A little help is needed...

"So how did it go?" I repeated.

Justin seemed really afraid to say it.

"Dude, I'm not gonna eat you, really, how'd it go?" I said.

"Not... not good at all... We've totally lost" he said, afraid.

"I thought so... But you know what, Justin? I've got the solution to all your problems" I said.

"What do you mean, the solution to all my problems?" asked Justin.

"I mean you'll never lose another match in your life" I said. Well, chances are he won't be able to take part in a single match but I'll refrain from telling him that.

"What? But how?" he said, speechless.

A bit cum in his mouth and in 30 seconds he'll be on all fours, grunting and moaning in pain. Discreetly, I scraped off some of the cum that was on my cock, prepared my "slingshot" and shot. My projectile hurtled towards Justin and landed right in his throat. YES! Now that was a good shot! Welcome to the club Justin!

"AAAHHH *COUGH* *COUGH* w-what was that?" he said, coughing.

"The solution to all your problems" I said.

"Please dude, don't make fun of me... Really, what was that?" he said. "And the taste is fucking disgusting..." he added.

"Calm down Justin, you'll have the answer in a few seconds..." I said, knowing that it was really only a matter of seconds before it started.

"Man, I don't know what you're talking ab-"

Suddenly his pupils shrinking. No doubt about it, it had just begun HAHAHA!

"W-w-what the???" said Justin, in a surprised voice.

"Enjoy!" I said.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! I... I feel weird! Very weird!!!" said Justin, gasping panting more and more.

"Justin... are you okay?" asked Luke.

But he didn't reply, his breathing became really fast, you could almost hear his heartbeat; then he began to moan, holding his stomach.

"Nnnnnnnggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!" he moans in pain.

"JUSTIN?" shouted Josh, panicked.

But Justin fell to all fours, grunting in pain.

"Dude, what did you do to him?" asked Brandon, afraid.

"Nothing wrong with that, you'll soon understand, or rather notice" I said in smiling.

"BUT NOTICE WHAT? CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S NOT WELL?" snapped Greg. Suddenly, Justin's grunts were joined by another noise: a stretching sound. It was as if his clothes were being stretched, as if his pads were being compressed by something.

Everyone began to look at Justin inquisitively, wondering what it was.

"J-Justin, are you okay?" asked Caleb, posing his hand on Justin's back.

He was suddenly surprised. Justin's back was moving "strangely", almost as if he were alive. Caleb also noticed that the clothes seemed to be stretched, as if something were "swelling" underneath.

"What... the... hell?" said Caleb, stunned.

"What? What's going on?" asked Greg, having heard Caleb's surprised tone.

"I... I don't know, it's like... it's like... he was swelling up" said Caleb.

"WHAT? Swelling up? Are you kidding me?" said Greg.

Suddenly, Justin's grunts ceased and he breathed heavily, as if he'd just finished a grueling match.

"J-Justin are you okay?" asked Greg.

"Y-yeah, it's... it's over..." gasped Justin.

WHAT? Over? HAHAHAHAHA I couldn't help but giggle a little. Over? Oh man, if you only knew how wrong you were, that's just the appetizer but I'm CERTAIN that in a few minutes you'll be laughing out loud and begging for more. I'll take the bet!

"What happened, Justin?" asked Brandon.

"I don't know, it's like my whole body was boiling, I've never felt anything so intense" replied Justin.

And believe me Justin, that's nothing compared to a few minutes from now.

"But now I'm fine, very fine" said Justin before getting up.

There was dead silence. Everyone looked at Justin with totally shocked eyes. "What? What is it? Why are you all looking at me like that?" asked Justin, not understanding why everyone was looking at him with such a reaction.

"J-Justin... your..." begun Caleb.

"...body" finished Brandon.

"What my body? What's wrong with my..." said Justin before lowering his eyes to his chest.

justin_begin.thumb.jpg.87f89659a0f250285861e3a2099e7735.jpg

His eyes widened, his mouth opened. He was more muscular, much more muscular. His shirt had become too small, revealing a pair of abs as carved from marble. despite his outfit, he could see that his pecs were more prominent and his biceps clutched his outfit like never before. Admittedly, he wasn't the most impressive guy, he's seen much tougher ones, but what amazed him was that he was CERTAIN he wasn't like this a few minutes ago.

"WHAT... THE... HELL?" shouted Justin.

"Holy shit, I can't believe it" said Greg.

Justin ran his hands over his abs, palpating them, making sure he wasn't dreaming. They were hard as steel.

"Is it fucking real? Is that for real? Hahahaha!" he laughed euphorically.

"Not only is it real, but that, my dear Justin, is just the appetizer" I said. Justin turned to me, shocked but smiling rather than frightened.

"What... what do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean, your muscle growth is far, far from over" I said, smiling.

"Are... are you kidding me?" he asked, couldn't believe my words.

I raised and flexed my enormous biceps. "Do I look like I'm joking?" I said.

It took several seconds for Justin to understand what I was implying. "... WAIT! You... You're not telling me I'm going to... to become like..." he stammered.

"Like me, yes!" I said with a large smile.

"Oh shit! Oh SHIT! OH FUCKING SHIT!!!" shouted Justin.

"Are... are you kidding?" said Greg, totally incredulous. "Are you seriously saying that he's going to be... like you?" he asked.

"I think Justin is going to show you" I replied.

"What? Right now? I'm growing right now?" he said, almost aroused.

"It depends. Yes, you'll grow, but logically it takes a day or two. However, there is a way to speed up the process" I said.

"How?" asked Justin immediately. I smiled. The tone of his voice had changed completely, fear had completely given way to envy.

"By infecting you more" I replied.

"By infecting me more?" asked Justin.

"To cut a long story short, I don't really know how it works exactly, but I know just that the thing that transformed me like this is contagious, that it spreads through bodily fluids and that anyone who comes into contact with me gets infected. However, the greater the contact, the faster the transformation"

"And so that's what you sent in my mouth earlier?" asked Justin.

"Exactly" I replied, smiling.

"So if I swallow more fluid, I'm going to grow?" asked Justin, increasingly euphoric.

"You got it!" I said.

Justin approached me, trembling with excitement. He was even laughing nervously.

"It's... it's not possible... There must be some explanation" said Brandon.

"Don't worry Brandon, you'll get a demonstration right now" I said.

Justin arrived at my level... well at my level... rather in front of my abs, but his eyes landed on another part of my body, my big dick on which there were still "remnants" of my torrid night with Matt.

"It doesn't have to be this part, but it's up to you, Justin..." I said. Very sincerely, given his condition, I think I could have made him swallow anything. And he'd swallow, lick or do ANYTHING for it! It could be the most disgusting thing in the world, he wouldn't care. All he wanted was to grow bigger, right here, right now! Just growing more and more!

Almost in a trance, Justin grabbed my cock with both hands, brought it close to his mouth and began licking my acorn vigorously.

"NNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH OH GOD!!!" I shouted. Holy shit, that was more intense than I'd imagined! A wave of pleasure swept through me, and I had to stop myself from cumming at the risk of kill Justin: place his head in front of a cannon ready to fire is probably not a good idea. But I made a mistake: I thought he'd only do it for a second or two, maybe disgusted by what he was doing, but... THIS FUCKING BUGGER LOVED IT! He was DEVOURING my acorn! Ten seconds later, he was still licking me like never before. FUCKING SHIT, when does he start growing? I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer if he keeps this up!

Fortunately for me... and especially for him, less than 5 seconds later, I saw his eyes widening. He let go of my cock, took a few steps back and looked down at his hands, shaking and laughing nervously.

"Ha... hahaha... hahahaha... I feel it! I feel it!" he repeated. He held his stomach, grunting and falling to his knees. The only difference was that this time, despite the pain, he was smiling.

"Hahahahaha yes... YES... YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!" he shouted, as his body began to grow again, much more significantly and quickly.

All the others stared at Justin, mouths agape. "Ho...ly... shit" said Greg.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" laughed Justin, while his outfit were being stretched by his muscles.

In just a few dozen seconds, he already resembled the most muscular guys on other football teams. The slender running back, whose body was built more for speed than brute strength, had already become a monster capable of smashing anything on his own.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES! BIGGER!!!" shouted Justin.

Hehehe, who won his bet? And don't worry Justin, you're going to be bigger! Much bigger!

Justin's clothes began to tear all over, unable to contain his huge muscle mass.

"BIGGER!!!" shouted Justin. And as if his body were obeying him, he rumbled before suddenly throbbing. His outfit was falling apart, everything was shredded and crushed. His body looked like a pro bodybuilder. All his comrades stared at the spectacle without saying a word, their mouths agape at what they saw. And it didn't seem to leave them indifferent, if I'm to believe their bulge.

"BIGGER!" yelled Justin. Hehe, I have a feeling that's the only word he'll say.

His body was so large that most of his clothes were in tatters, giving a clearer view of his physique.

His neck was that of a bull, with large traps around it. His shoulders resembled bowling balls, striated. His biceps rivaled those of the greatest bodybuilders, with large veins running through it. His pecs were true balloons, protruding several inches from his chest. His abs were six enormous rocks implanted under his skin. His obliques were like piano keys. His back was as wide as a door. His legs were like tree trunks with numerous veins. And his dick was bigger, longer, thicker than any porn actor.

Justin approached 7 feet in height and his muscles were already eclipsing all the existing bodybuilders. And I knew it wasn't over yet.

"Oh my God, it's incredible! Holy shit! Do you see what I see? Is this really reality?" said Brandon, smiling.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!" shouted Justin. His body began to rumble. His smile disappeared and he began to grit his teeth and growl. He was entering the final phase of his growth.

"BIGGER!" he shouted through his teeth. His voice had already deepened, but now it was unrecognizable, inhuman.

"BIGGER!!!" and once again his body rumbled and throbbed.

"BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER!" he repeated. Each "BIGGER" was deeper than the last. All his muscles began to throb like never before, reaching gigantic proportions. Each row of his abs exploded out of his midsection, each brick being larger than a boulder, and a fourth row was added under the other three, giving him an incredible eight-pack!

justin_8.thumb.jpg.a3fe5c38d971a9cfe42aa06a1905dae4.jpg

Suddenly, Justin's breathing became heavier and heavier, faster and faster, as if something were growing rapidly inside him. His body rumbled, again and again, but without palpitating. And we're entering the final phase, so get ready for the show-stopper, guys!

"Uh, guys... I... I think we should back off a bit..." said Greg, realizing that something huge was about to happen... and that they were right in front of Justin.

Justin's face seemed to tighten. His dick starting to seriously throb. Realizing what was about to happen... and that they were in the firing line, they began to panic.

"Yeah I think we'd better get out of the way ASAP!!!" said Brandon in a panicked voice.

And they were right to stand aside, because the next moment, Justin exploded!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

His whole muscles exploded at once, adding hundreds of pounds of muscle to his body, reaching inhuman size like Hulk. But his muscles were not the only thing that exploded, his dick too. It was a torrent that was fired like a fire hose, so powerful that it even dug a trench over a good part of the field. The deluge lasted for long minutes before the flow dried up and calm returned. Justin, the slender running back of less than 6 feet, was now a 8 feet muscular giant, probably weighing in at nearly a ton.

Justin breathed heavily, his abs going in and out of his midsection with force. His friends looked at him with fascination but also fear. They felt insignificant in the face of this muscle freak. He must have had more strength in one finger than in their entire bodies.

"J-Justin?" asked Greg. "A-Are you o-okay?" he stammered.

Justin smiled. "Fine... I'm REALLY FINE" he said in his booming voice. Holy shit, it was so deep.

Justin turned to me. "Dude, now I understand why you said it would change our lives forever and... you were damn right" he said with a large smile.

I had a BIG smile.

The others were on the ground, frozen, looking at Justin. "Well, is that enough proof for you?" I said. But none of them reacted. "What the hell are you guys waiting for to do the same? Especially since Justin left you a FUCKING gift!" I said in pointing the trench filled with cum.

They stared at it for a few seconds, looked at each other and... it was a stampede, they plunged their hands into it, some wiped their noses on their chests, others, more daring, swallowed a sip. The most determined was Brandon, who literally plunged his head in and, from what I could see, swallowed hard. He soon started blowing bubbles, probably from screaming, as I could already see his shirt being stretched.

In less than a minute, the stadium was filled with groans, grunts and even shouts. I would have recorded that sequence, because holy shit, it was hot as hell!

"OOOOOOH SHIT NNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! MY... MY BODY IS BURNING!" moaned Jeff.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!! IT IS... NNNGGGHHHHHHHHH MUCH MORE INTENSE THAN OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH I THOUGHT!" grunted Brandon, eyes closed and teeth clenched while all his muscles were flexed to the max and his body vibrated.

brandon_begin.thumb.jpg.b6daf5896cb062a919e0bc13e9e07ecd.jpg

"HOLY SHIT IT WORKS FOR REAL!!!!" laughed Josh nervously as he watched his trembling hand enlarge.

josh_begin.thumb.jpg.ea8cd712054318e55029d40227db8566.jpg

"HAHAHAHA-AAAAAAAAHHHHH FUCK! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO-OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH RIPPED!!" exalted Greg as he admired the muscles of his chest becoming more and more prominent through his outfit.

wreslintg3.thumb.jpg.0aa567dd0478a8a3fa06775179980f6d.jpg

Hahaha they all seemed exultant with joy and pleasure. If only they knew that this was only the beginning and that what lay ahead would be even more powerful... And it wasn't long before what had been groans and grunts became screams. The relatively discreet sounds of stretching grew louder and sounds of tearing were added.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! MY PECS!" shouted Brandon as his big pecs were shredding his shirt, tearing it a good part of the way up and revealing his growing brick muscle wall in the process.

"OH GOD! LOOK AT THESE FUCKING BICEPS!" shouted Josh, flexing his monumental guns.

"HAHAHAHA! They're harder than reinforced concrete! THEY'RE HARDER THAN REINFORCED CONCRETE" laughed Greg, as he rubbed his enormous abs. His lycra shirt, which was more stretchy, withstood growth better, and holy shit, it was HOT! I could see every detail of his musculature, the slightest vein. It was AMAZING!

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK! MY LEGS!" yelled Jeff while his pants were being shredded by his muscular growing quads.

jeff_begin.thumb.jpg.37b27cdcf84065e0cfe5d62febe225e7.jpg

"NNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHH SHIT! MY BACK!" screamed Caleb as his arms were pushed further and further to the sides by his growing lats, stretching his clothes.

caleb_begin.thumb.jpg.26ce332dae2b96e7fdf5f999f79ed1a3.jpg

They were all at the level of a professional bodybuilder, or even Mr Olympia for some of them. Gradually, yells also became deeper and deeper, their owner's necks becoming wider and thicker. And soon their growth entered a new phase. The cries turned into bestial roars. None of them could comment on their own growth, so intense was it becoming that they could do nothing but scream, cry, grow and cum.

"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" roared Caleb as his entire muscular torso exploded into a gigantic muscle mass of muscle, shredding the remaining shreds of his shirt.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" yelled Brandon, despite his screaming and the streams of tears that flowed unceasingly, his face wore a big smile.

brandon_8.thumb.jpg.a0ead75d1f0c2b7e4cec280abcbd9e60.jpg

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" roared Greg with his new thunderous voice, head raised to the sky, showing off his huge  bull muscular neck. This time, not even his stretchy lycra wetsuit could contain his enormous muscles and would shred all over.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH-HAHAHA-AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" shouted/laughed Josh, his giant biceps flexed as they literally shredded the rest of his shirt.

"GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" screamed Luke, lying on the ground with his back bent as he grew bigger and bigger and bigger.

luke_ground.thumb.jpg.9f907f04b92304dcd1c18c604c11acf8.jpg

I saw Brandon's face tense up as his abs suddenly swelled, as if literally trying to get out of his stomach.

Then each row exploded, doubling in size and making him scream several times.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OH GOD!!!"

And then, one after the other, they let out a final roar as their muscles exploded. Needless to say, the few shreds of clothing left on some of them flew off instantly. And their muscles weren't the only thing to be "explode", Greg, who was now completely naked, the shredded remains of his wetsuit on the ground, came like a huge white geyser.

It was soon followed by other "geysers". Josh, Brandon, Caleb, Jeff, Luke. Everyone came, sending enough to fill a swimming pool in the heavens.

Oh god! The last few minutes were one of the hottest spectacles I've ever seen. It was quite something to experience that muscle growth, but watching your buddies growing more and more was perhaps even more arounsing!

The stadium even shook with their combined cry.

And that was it, all my mates were huge muscle mountains, 8 feet tall, a ton of muscle. They were all panting and exploring their new bodies as their geysers fell in the form of large cum drops all over the field.

So hot... TOO HOT! My hormones were going through the roof and it wasn't going to get any better.

"HOLY SHIT! LOOK AT THESE PECS! They're more than twice the size of my old head HAHAHA!" enjoyed Luke.

luke_8.thumb.jpg.8e08a1b4d7c91ab9578ed483ca80cfec.jpg

Damn, I bit my lip, feeling myself getting harder as I listened to that hot description.

"And my abs! They're so hard they could stop a speeding truck!" added Greg.

greg_8.thumb.jpg.70b5e9dc9f8fb0ce5a1200a9868471d2.jpg

OH GOD! I began to clench my teeth and my fists. Please guys, stop describing your...

"And look at my fucking legs! I think I could jump the length of the stadium with that so much power." replied Caleb.

caleb_8.thumb.jpg.91d4cfd81cbc096b0c461eadcef96fdc.jpg

CRAP! My dick was seriously throbbing. FUCK THE GUYS, STOP with your FUCKING HOT COMMENTS!

"And my back, LOOK AT MY GIANT BACK! I'm not going to be able to walk through any doors now HAHAHA!" laughed Josh.

josh_back.thumb.jpg.bbedef2392b9ebd654c8289e6760b8b4.jpg

BUT DO THEY DO IT ON PURPOSE OR WHAT? I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO HOLD OUT ANY LONGER IF THEY KEEP THIS UP! My whole body tensed, I tried as hard as I could to stop myself from cumming...

"Look at my huge traps! When I turn my head it's like moving a fucking huge mountain!" said Jeff.

jeff_traps.thumb.jpg.0a8d62837150dbdb4dbdf5668669d066.jpg

I'M GOING TO KILL THEM! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL THEM! I was close to exploding!

Brandon flexed his monumental guns, a gigantic smile on his lips but he said nothing.

brandon_flex.thumb.jpg.73d3545eedad627180853dfc42874367.jpg

Ah thank you Brandon, finally someone normal who doesn't enjoy torturing his friend, that's really nic-

"Does anyone have a tank nearby? I'm tempted to give myself a little lifting and crushing session!" joked Brandon.

... ... I fucking HATE YOU ALL! The image of Brandon, roaring as he lifted a tank and tried to crush it, was the straw that broke the camel's back...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I roared as a white geyser shot from my cock. They all looked at me, wondering why I came.

And then there was silence, or almost silence. All that remained of the screams were heavy, very heavy gasps and nervous thunderous laughter, leaving no doubt that they were now muscle freaks, all. Well, not exactly "everyone", because that's precisely when I heard a voice but not an booming voice like ours...

"W-What..."

And although this voice was sexy, it was clear that it wasn't one of us; it was far too normal to belong to an 8-foot giant. I turned, looked down and saw... Apollo! OH FUCK HE CAME HAHAHA!

"OH LOOK WHO'S HERE! OUR LATECOMER! Glad you came Apollo!" I said.

"HE'S HERE? DAMN FINALLY! I COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!" shouted Greg, who was apparently waiting for him with great impatience. I knew he had a crush on Apollo. It has to be said that nature has spoiled him pretty well, our "little" Apollo. If I hadn't fallen for Matt a while ago, I honestly think he'd have been in the next position. The guy was a beauty bomb, really. So imagine him, 8 feet tall and hundreds muscle pounds in combination with his angel face, I understand why Greg is aroused.

Greg headed straight for the handsome blond. The poor man seemed to be tetanized, took a few steps backwards and fell to the ground, frozen in fear.

"How was the photo shoot?"

What? Man, is that really all you have to say?

Apollo stared at Greg for several seconds before his eyes widened and...

"G-G-Greg?" he said, surprised.

Ah, something tells me he didn't recognize us, I wonder why hehehe...

"HAHA didn't you recognize us? That's understandable! But don't worry, you'll soon be one of us hehehe... and after that, we'll do grown-up things, my little Apollo, you don't know how much I envy your little ass!"

Oh yeah, go ahead Greg, if you want to scare him off, it's REALLY the right thing to do, moron! Especially with the way he looks at him, it's like he wants to eat him up, literally...

And guess who took to his heels a few moments later?

"EH! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" shouted Greg.

Bah yes man, he's going to obey you now that you've told him you just want to fuck his ass! What an idiot...

But just as we thought "Greg's prey" was about to escape us, Josh interrupted us.

"Leave it to me, ball-throwing is my specialty" he said, scraping cum off his dick. He threw his "special ball" and... it smashed against the back of Apollo's head. Well, even if he escapes, he can't escape his fate now. In any case, I'm curious to see how it turns out. Welcome to the club, Apollo!

"RIGHT ON TARGET!" shouted Josh. Then Apollo disappeared into the corridors.

Greg grunted in frustration.

"Yeah, but with all that, he's gone! If worst comes to worst, I'll have to go and find him" he said.

"Yeah, and you're just going to crush his bones and kill him. Your strength is unbelievably greater than his, he's literally a rag doll compared to you. So wait until he's 8 feet tall like us, and then you'll kick his ass. At least if he lets you" I said.

"Don't worry about that, knocking people down is my specialty" mocked Greg.

It's a shame, I would have liked to see his muscle growth too.

At the time, I didn't know that we'd be seeing Apollo again sooner than expected, but that things weren't going to work out as we'd imagined, especially for Greg...

[Two hours earlier, a few miles from the stadium, in a photo studio]

Well, how to introduce myself, I'm what what we might call a first-class hunk. No, it's not bragging, really, just that my parents must have ticked all the right boxes regarding my genetics and physique. Divine blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, dazzling smile, naturally tanned skin with no imperfections, even my voice sounds ultra sexy. I keep my figure easily and always have. Never chubby or too skinny, just right. And perhaps the worst of all is my first name, which I think my parents really did on purpose: Apollo. Yes, my name is Apollo, like that of the famous Greek god, considered to be the most beautiful. I may have been his reincarnation... Well, it was as if my destiny had been written before I was even born. But like I said, I didn't ask for it or deserve it, I was just... born like that.

Yes, you might think that everything was perfect in my life but I can assure you that it wasn't. Being very handsome, popular and all that naturally has its advantages, but it also has its disadvantages. For example when I go into a nightclub with one or two buddies and come out with ten girls running after me, in screaming his name. And I'm not looking for success at all, it just comes to me. And if you think that's funny, it's not, especially when I just want to be left alone. I attract everyone, whether I want it or not.

Anyway, with all that, you can imagine my job: model, obviously! So I had to maintain a good physique, not too skinny or massive, well sculpted. That wasn't difficult for me either. Anyway, this is where I met Jeremy and others; Greg, Josh, Jeff, Justin, Luke, Brandon, Caleb. I made friends with them quite quickly at the gym. And of course, I also had my own success there, many girls coming to workout just to look at me. If only they knew... Yes, Because there's something I've never really told anyone. I'm not denying that I've slept with girls and found it pleasurable, but... nothing turns me on more than a nice muscular male chest! Yes, I'm bisexual, with a BIG preference for male, even muscular males. Nothing to more beautiful than male muscles!

The other thing I never talk about is that you'd think my life was a dream, and to tell you the truth, it was at first. But I soon saw the other side of the coin: being a model forces me to have very big constraints and it's frustrating me more and more... I feel trapped and no master of my life. I have to be careful with everything, whether it was food, sport and the slightest slip could mean the end of my contract. And that becomes a very heavy burden to bear. I'd like to be free, to do what I like and only what I like, and no longer have these constraints. But it's the only job I enjoy in the slightest, and I can't imagine losing it in spite of everything.

Anyway, I thought the situation would stay like this forever... But that day, when I received Jeremy's message, I was far, VERY far from suspecting that my life would change completely that very day...

"Well well well Apollo, let's take a break for a few minutes before starting the last photo shoot" said my agent.

Pfiou, this break came at just the right moment: I heard my phone vibrate. Let's see... Ah! A message from Jeremy, let's see...

*Guys, come ALL to the stadium NOW!!!!!* he said.*

Now? Dude, you're really sweet, but I'm in the middle of a shooting...

I was about to close my phone when I saw that Greg was writing. Ah, that's a game-changer!

*The stadium? But it's closed for renovation, isn't it?* asked Greg.

Now that he says it, it's true that he's closed... Funny place for a meeting.

*Precisely, it will be the place it ideal for what I prepare for you!!!* replied Jeremy.

He began to intrigue me...

*You're very kind, but I've just finished a match, which I lost, by the way, and I'm tired and not really in the mood.* replied Greg.

*Dude, if you come out, you'll never lose another match! NEVER! Really, I know you're septic, but I assure you you won't regret it... and also that you're ABSOLUTELY NOT READY! Believe me, it will change your life forever, I'm not kidding! Come ALL, RIGHT NOW!!!* said Jeremy.

He's pretty insistent... What does he want from us? Because, well, I'd hate to go all the way over there for nothing...

*Dude, you're a pain in the ass, but okay, it's not far from my house, so fine. But if you make me come here for nothing, I'm gonna smack you!* replied Greg.

Ah thank you Greg, I can see that you and I are on the same wavelength!

*Something tells me you won't be able to... ;)* wrotes Jeremy.

Yeah, well, I wouldn't bet on it if I were you, Jeremy. Greg's made a lot of progress in the last few months.

*Don't tempt me. Oh and on the other hand, I won't have time to change you. Don't complain if I smell like sweat*

OH and on top of that he'll be in his lovely lycra outfit! That changes everything! I LOVE seeing him in his outfit, it molds his muscles so well. Well, it's decided, I MUST go there!

*Don't worry about it, I assure you it'll be the least of your worries. Come naked if you want, but come NOW!*

But... well, I'll be late, so I'll have to warn them.

Ah Greg... for some time now, I'd noticed that I felt strange in Greg's presence. I'd always liked him, of course, even though he was a very strong character, but it wasn't like with the others; when my eyes landed on the wrestler, I could feel my heart beating faster and harder, my temperature rising.

And to be honest, it started quite recently, I mean, he was always cute, of course but since he started training seriously, his gains have been quite rapid and quite impressive.From a rather ordinary physique, he quickly swelled up, looking more like a bodybuilder than an athlete. And I love it! Hell yes, I love that! And I'll always remember this day where Greg arrived at the gym in his lycra shirt... oh my god, I'd never seen anything so beautiful, his pecs so prominent, those lovely abs clearly visible through the fabric and looking as hard as steel, his large venous biceps and ripped legs. And that bulge between his legs... oh god! I don't think I've ever been so hard so fast.

So a new opportunity to admire his beautiful muscles and contemplate his big progress... I wouldn't turn it down!

Well, stop dreaming Apollo and send this message...

*I'm just finishing up a photo shoot, but I'll join you right after.*

*Too bad you won't be there for the surprise party, but come as soon as you can, you won't regret it.* said Jeremy.

Man, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Tonight it's eyewash!

"Right, break's over, come on Apollo we're back on!" said my agent. The shoot lasted another thirty minutes and as usual, we end with the "hot" part. Shirt up, abs flexing, pants down to the limit. In short, enough to get panties... or boxers... wet!

apollo_begin.thumb.jpg.6f5a388467dc41a828a92ccc2270ea2c.jpg

"Amazing, absolutely amazing! Perfect from start to finish as usual! Oh how I love working with you, my beloved Apollo. You rocked it like a boss! Anyway, don't forget the shoot at the end of the week, this one's particularly important for your future, so rest well, I want you in Olympic shape for that day, so avoid partying the day before!" said my agent.

"Of course!" I replied. And here we came to the part I liked less and less about this job... it was constraint after constraint, and it was really starting to weigh on me...... But on the other hand, my career was taking off, so it wasn't really the time to mope.

And then, after the effort, the comfort. Tonight, I'll have the privilege of once again rinsing his eyes on my crush. And that thought alone put a smile on my face.

I headed for the parking lot to get back into my luxury car. Not that I particularly liked this model, which was spacious enough not to hold much, but I had to maintain a certain "standing" and arriving at a photo shoot in a crappy car didn't make a good impression.

Well, off to the stadium! A strange place to meet as it was closed for the moment, but hey...

Ten minutes later, I arrived at the stadium in question. The parking lot was relatively empty, which wasn't surprising after all. However, I notice a few vehicles I knew well: Greg's car, but also Josh's big SUV. Baseball also apparently pays well. Event if I'd always wondered what the point of such a behemoth was. Okay, it was already spacious, but this was really big for nothing.

Well, at least the others were there. Let's go!

On the other hand, the stadium is supposed to be closed? So... how do I get in?

But as I moved on, I noticed that the big door leading into the stadium was open... in fact, as I approached it, it looked rather... smashed.

Wait a minute. They didn't break in, did they?

I entered and made my way through the corridors. The relative calm of the outside world gave way to sounds that were, to say the least, strange. It sounded like shouting, or rather grunting, coming from the stadium, which began to worry me. Especially as the grunting sounded more bestial than human.

What have I gotten myself into? Is there a zoo here or what? Is that the surprise?

The closer I got to the inside of the stadium, the louder the shouts became.

Something was wrong, I could feel it. Common sense would have dictated that I turn back, but I wanted to know what those screams were.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OH GOD!!!" cried a deep voice.

W-WHAT? Did I hear you right? "OH GOD" ????? This is getting scary, really! ... All right, man, take your courage in both hands, go to the inner exit, see if there's anything weird going on, and in the worst case scenario, get the hell out of there and call the cops. I can't turn back, not until I know ithey're not s safe and sound. There was a combination of huge screams and the stadium began to shake. There was definitely something not right at all!

My heart was beating extremely fast my stomach was in knots like never before but I had to check it out for myself. With extreme caution, I made my way to the entrance, expecting the worst. When I finally entered the field, my body froze and my brain went completely haywire. I couldn't understand what I was seeing, it was so unreal.

NOTHING could have prepared me for the show I was about to see...

In front of me, there were what appeared to be naked human beings. They were worshipping each others, caressing themselves.. I might have found it "normal" if these "humans"... weren't 8 FUCKING FOOT TALL and all looked like FUCKING HULK! Literally I mean! Their musculature was unattainable humanly speaking, they were fucking muscle freaks!

What the hell? What the FUCK is going on??? I must be dreaming, it's not possible, I must be dreaming!!!!

"W-what..." I said. To tell the truth, I didn't even realize I'd spoken. The situation unfolding before me was beyond logic.

A thundering voice that snapped me out of my trance.

"OH LOOK WHO'S HERE! OUR LATECOMER! Glad you came Apollo!" said one of the freaks.

What? How do they know my name? What the hell?

I was really starting to panic and things weren't going to get any better...

HE'S HERE? DAMN FINALLY! I COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!" said another booming voice.

I suddenly began to feel shock waves, like... footsteps. Then I noticed that one of the monsters was heading my way. I took a few steps backwards before falling to the ground, tetanized.

"How was the photo shoot?" asked the freak.

B-But... who are these things? How can they...

That's when the information hit my brain. The freak's head looks a lot like... Greg?

G-Greg? GREG? B-b-but it's not possible? Who? What? How?

"G-G-Greg?" I said in a trembling voice.

"HAHA didn't you recognize us? That's understandable! But don't worry, you'll soon be one of us hehehe... and after that, we'll do grown-up things, my little Apollo, you don't know how much I envy your little ass!" replied "Greg".

Be one of them? What does he mean by that? Suddenly, with an almost carnivorous smile, I saw him move his huge hand towards me. Tears began to flow, tears of terror. And then my conscience sent me a sign, or rather a word: RUN!

Almost automatically, I stood up, turned towards the exit and started running for my life.

"EH! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" shouted "Greg".

Out of the question! I just want to get away from here, get the hell out of here and hope this was all a nightmare... but it sounds pretty realistic for a nightmare...

I heard them talking, but my brain was only focused on one thing: running! As I neared the entrance to the pitch, I felt something splash the back of my head, as if a bucket of water had been thrown at me. "RIGHT ON TARGET!" shouted a booming voice that looked like Josh's. But fuck it, I've got to run, run away from here! That's all that matters.

I tumbled down the corridors, almost crashing into the walls, and in a few seconds, I was through the corridors and outside. I ran to my car, trembling, looked for my keys, unlocked the door and climbed into my car. My trembling hands caused my keys to fall out from under my seat.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!" I swore, tetanized by the arrival of one of my "buddies".

As I was looking for them, something "dripped" onto my pants. I remembered the liquid that had hit me. I ran my hand over the back of my head to feel that it was indeed more than damp. However, it didn't look like water, it was much more viscous. I looked down at the palm of my hand to discover a poiseous, viscous, sticky, whitish liquid. Moments later, my nostrils picked up a familiar scent.

"W-what? What is... D-Don't tell me that's-"

I couldn't finish my sentence as I felt my heart leap into my chest. I began to pant more and more. Was I having a tetany attack?

Immediately afterwards, I felt a gentle warmth come over me, except that this "gentle warmth" quickly gained in strength and turned into a furnace in a matter of seconds, making me sweat profusely.

No, a tetany attack doesn't do that...

Then I felt a slight tingling sensation, which quickly intensified to the point of being almost painful. My whole body flexed and I gripped my steering wheel, grunting.

No, definitely, a tetany attack DOES NOT DO THAT! What the hell is going on???

"NNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I grunted, closing my eyes.

But it didn't help; a few seconds later, it got even worse. It was truly unbearable and I began to moan in pain.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

I was afraid things were going to get even worse, but after a few seconds it calmed down.

Well... I don't know what happened to me, but it's gone. Now I'm GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

I was afraid things were going to get even worse, but after a few seconds it calmed down.

I stooped down to look for my keys again and was seized by a strange, unpleasant feeling... It was as if... my clothes didn't fit anymore, as if they'd suddenly become too small. Panic-stricken, I straightened up and looked down at my torso.

No... no, don't tell me that...

I lifted up my shirt... My eyes widened, my mouth opened and I began to shake and cry in panic. Here, I think I was having a real tetany attack; my chest was more muscular and by more muscular, I don't mean just a bit, it's really much more! My abs were definitely more sculpted, my pecs were much more prominent, my biceps were clearly thicker...

apollo_begin.thumb.jpg.2a95d5260881be3855e79c646fb3a3cc.jpg

What had transformed them... was happening to me too!

"No! No no no no no NO!" I cried, panicked.

Calm down Apollo! It's probably temporary and won't go any further, right? No reason to panic! Stay calm! Please, keep calm!

Unfortunately, my respite lasted only a few seconds and was shattered when I felt a second wave hit me, more intense than the first.

I was unable to move and had to clutch the steering wheel, trying as best I could to overcome the pain.

"N-NO!!! AH-AAAAAAAAHHHHH NNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I moaned.

Crap, it was more intense, but above all... I could feel it. I felt my skin stretch, my muscles swell.

Shit, it was happening to me too... SHIT!!!

I didn't even have time to mope when it hit me again, even harder.

I gritted my teeth as best I could, trying to resist.

Holy fucking shit, FUCK!!!! I don't want to grow, I DON'T WANT TO GROW!

If... if this goes on I'm going to lose everything. My modeling career will be over for good and everything that goes with it!

FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! This can't happen, IT MUSTN'T HAPPEN!

And unfortunately for me, it continued. A new wave, even stronger.

"GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I roared, gripping the steering wheel with all my might. So hard, in fact, that I could hear it creak. And despite everything, I could still feel my skin stretching, my clothes getting tighter and tighter.

I must resist, no matter the cost, no matter the effort I MUST FUCKING RESIST! Otherwise everything will be ruined, EVERYTHING!

The next wave arrived, making me cry out in pain. My clothes were also starting to make stretching sounds...

But I... must... resist!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

My cry was a mixture of pain and determination. There was no way this was going to go on; it was either that or the definitive end of my career. I used all my strength, which seemed to have increased, and gripped the steering wheel so tightly that I crushed it.

And then nothing... It had stopped. I slumped back in my seat, which was also starting to crack, and began to laugh nervously.

"Hahahahahahaha... I did it, phew, I finally did it!"

As I panted heavily, trying to recuperate, I looked down at my body. Well... I'm going to have to change category after all, I think; I looked much more like a bodybuilder ready for his high-level competition.

My clothes were tighter than ever, and my shirt was too small, revealing a row of my new abs which had gone from nice bumps to big concrete bricks and my pants were starting to tear, revealing my extremely defined and big quads. I also noticed that I'd grown quite a bit: at first glance, I must have been 6 feet 4 inches tall, maybe a little more.

I would have preferred a different outcome, but at least the situation was stabilized and calm had returned.

But... you know what they say: it's the calm... before the storm!

As I rested for a few seconds, thinking I'd finished for good, my eyes suddenly opened wide, my heart jumped again and the tingling returned with a vengeance.

"DAMN! OH SHIT!!! IT'S... IT'S NOT OVER???"

I tried as hard as I could to bring back this muscle growth, screaming, moaning, grunting as the sensation was so strong but even if my efforts slowed it down, I noticed with horror that my hands were still growing, that my forearms were swelling and I couldn't help hearing the stretching noise, the tearing sounds of my clothes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH N-NO! NO!!!" I cried.

I could feel my head pressing dangerously against the roof, and I could hear the sound of metal starting to bend, forcing me to curl up completely. Likewise, my legs were beginning to destroy the dashboard, as I no longer had enough space. My seat was gradually crumbling under my growing weight.

I could feel my head pressing dangerously against the roof, and I could hear the sound of metal starting to bend, forcing me to curl up completely.

I must resist! I MUST RESIST! I... I... I can't... I didn't want to admit it but I couldn't. With each "small" victory, that damn growth came back with a vengeance to make me understand that my resistance was futile.

I want to resist but... it's impossible.... I can't, I really can't, it's much too intense.

Damn... DAMN IT!

In any case, I think it's already ruined for good: I must be over 7 feet tall and my physique is worthy of a Mr Olympia.

I failed... it's over... In tears, of pain but mostly of sadness this time, I decided to give in.

And, as if it had been waiting for it, the damn growth kicked into high gear, I felt my whole body rumble and then...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Oh my fucking god! I thought I was going to faint, it was so intense! All my muscles jumped at once, all!

My traps, already high up, swallowed my neck. My shoulders became bigger than bowling balls. My biceps exploded and far surpassed anyone in existence, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were able to lift that car with their sheer power. My forearms alone became bigger than the biceps of most bodybuilders. My pecs leapt forward, so much so that they blocked my view. With a sharp pain, I felt each row of my big abs literally jump out of my midsection, getting even bigger, even harder. And it wasn't three rows, but four, confirming that I now had an eight-pack! And damn it, the pressure they exerted on each other was gigantic, worthy of a steamroller! My back exploded back while my lats jumped to the sides and kicked my door car. I was fucking much wider and also thicker! My legs finished demolishing my dashboard, and they were so big that I could feel my huge quads rubbing against each other even though my feet were nowhere near touching. Oh, and of course, my feet had grown too, so no shoes size would fit me from now on. And let's not forget my dick, that would make the best porn actor's look like a tiny cock. It was bigger than a beer can and as long as an arm. Oh, and needless to say, the few items of clothing that were still miraculously hanging on were shredded, leaving me totally naked.

And finally, it calmed down for good. Bad news for me: I'd lost the war. I had to be like my "buddies", an 8-foot-tall ultra muscular giant, weighing hundreds and hundreds of pounds. My car, which seemed far too spacious an hour ago, was now far too narrow. And let's face it, it would be hard to ride in this state...

In short, it was a nightmare, even though I REALLY wished at the time that it was literally a nightmare, that I'd wake up sweating in my bed in a beautiful six-foot sculpted body.

Goddamn it, I should never have come here... SHIT!!!

"HAA.. HAA.. HAA.. HAA.."

I was gasped heavily, gasps, by the way, were deeper than a normal human. Damn, this muscle growth had completely drained me of all my strength (even if I wasn't lacking any now, of strength). The metal creaked at my slightest movement. Holy shit, I could feel the back of my neck against the car ceiling, my shoulder and arm pushing dangerously against the door, my legs pressing against the front body of the car... I was a giant in a tin can! And my seat... well, it was gone... or rather flattened like a pancake. Ironically, I wouldn't even be surprised if I weighed more than my car...

Fuck... I wasn't just big, I was enormous, 8 feet of pure muscle. Despite all my efforts, I hadn't been able to stop the growth.

"Shit! ... SHIT!" I shouted in his thunderous voice. "Over... my career is over!" he cried. "A freak... I'm a FUCKING freak!" I said. Hell, even my voice was downright monstrous now...

"FUCK!" I shouted in anger, by slamming my fist into the car's dashboard, or at least what was left of it. It crushed like butter, without the slightest effort.

"SHIT! It's a nightmare, a FUCKING NIGHTMARE!" I shouted. "Who would want such a freak as a model? Absolutely no one!" I wept, looking down at my huge hands.

"Lost, I've lost everything! My buddies, my body, my career! EVERYTHING!". Tears flowed freely. I couldn't stop looking at my hands, my forearms. It was really fucking huge!

I was filled with anger, sadness and frustration... but also fascination. It's not every day you find yourself in this kind of situation...

Then, instinctively, I closed and clenched my fist. Instantly, the muscles in my forearm flexed like never before, huge veins appeared, but most of all, I felt a incredible sensation run through his veins, an intense feeling I hadn't expected. Oh god! I let out a groan of surprise (or was it... pleasure?). Almost mechanically, I reopened my fist and closed it again. Once again, this same intense sensatiofeeling.

"Fuck..." I said, more surprised than anything else. I can't deny that it was pretty... amazing. I did the same with my two fists.. Again, that same incredible sensation, it seemed even more intense.

"Oh god!" I moaned. What the hell am I doing? This is not the fucking moment...

*What the hell are you doing, Apollo? Dude, look at you, you're a freak, a fucking freak, you'll probably never be able to work as a model again, your whole life just fell apart and here you are flexing those fucking muscles! What the hell is wrong with you?*

Still, I couldn't help feeling... good. I mean, even when I was doing "nothing", I felt incredible. For example, my midsection. I'd never paid attention to it before, when I was a "normal" guy, because it was an automatic, painless action. But now it was different, totally: with each breath I felt something hard, being get out of his stomach, only to re-enter a few seconds later and then it would happen again and again. And frankly, I can't say it was unpleasant - quite the contrary!

I closed my fist and flexed my big biceps. Instantly, it contracted, swelled even more and I felt something running through my thick veins, something I had never experienced before but had always longed for: power.

This was what I'd always envied for so long, the reason I felt like a prisioner, and this growth, no matter how it worked, had brought it to me. And I'd like to go back to my cell? But... but Apollo, you're just a complete fucking idiot!

I began to flex everything I could, I wanted to feel that sensation again and again and again.

"Oh my god! Oh fuck! Oh shit! GOOD! IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!" I moaned. The fear had completely disappeared. A few minutes ago, the emotions I was feeling were fear, anger, sadness and frustration but now, I felt ecstasy, envy, lust, joy and... frustration. Yeah, frustration because  I did everything I could to slow down, to stop the thing that was filling the void I'd felt for so long. And I didn't enjoy it... I'm sure I could have pushed things further, I don't know how, but if I could have slowed things down with my own willpower, then the opposite could have been possible too...

Damn! FUCK Apollo, YOU'RE SO STUPID!!!

Is your career over? Who cares about your damn modeling career? You weren't doing it for desire or pleasure anymore, but just for the money, and it was locking you in more and more. This muscle growth, it was your liberation and you let it slip away!

YOU'RE SO STUPID, MAN! FUCKING MORON!!!

It was over... or maybe not. It was very, very faint but I could still feel the tingling. And if I can slow them down, then I can revive them!

I want more, more power. I don't want to be just like everyone else, I want to surpass everyone else. I've always been the weakest, but from now on I'll be the strongest!

"It's no over..." I said. I concentrated on those very slight tingles, trying to revive them, to nourish them, but nothing happened. Anger was gradually building up...

I gritted my teeth and flexed my body as hard as I could.

"NNNNGGGGHHHHHHH It... is... not... OVER!" I yelled. But still nothing... The rage was increasing dramatically, like a volcano about to erupt.

"IT IS NOT... OVER!!!!!" I roared to the point of shaking the car.

[Apollo could'nt see but inside him, something happened... The nanobots had completed their task and were about to go into final sleep mode. But suddenly, an extreme wave of adrenalin swept through the titan's entire body. All the nanobots were instantly reactivated and went back to work]

My pupils widened. This time, yes... yes this time, I felt it, the tingling.. this fucking tingling... it came back! It's working hahahahaha! IT FUCKING WORKS!

But it wasn't over yet, I only had a tiny flame, but I wanted A FUCKING OVEN!

"Hahaha yes! YES! More, you hear me bitch, I want more! MORE!" gloated Brandon. "More!" I grunted.

I felt it again; the tingling turn into pressure! I felt it run through my veins and few moments later I felt his muscles swell slightly, making the metal crunch. It was still very weak, but I was on the right track, and stopping there was out of the question.

"FUCK YEAH! MORE!!!" I roared. My body rumbled again, the pressure increased and my muscles swelled once more. I could feel my neck poking through the roof of the car as my lats continued to spread. Running out of room, I grabbed the handbrake and gearbox and easily crushed them into dust, then moving towards the center of the car. I could feel the suspensions being severely tested.

Oh fuck YES! That's it! HAHAHAHAHA! It's good, IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD! I want more! I WANT MORE MORE MORE! " I roared louder. Again, my muscles rumbled and throbbed. In addition to the sound of metal stretching, I could almost literally hear the sound of my muscles stretching. God, I love that sound!

"MORE!!!" I yelled. Rumbling, throbbing. This time, my head went all the way through the roof, while inside my back continued to widening.

Oh and of course, with each new wave, the pressure and growth intensity increased. I felt like a balloon inflating in fits and starts. The question, however, was how far I could inflate before bursting...

"MOAR!!!" I shouted. My shouts were less and less human and more and more bestial. Again, my muscles rumble and throb. Oh god, the feeling was INSANELY GOOD! It wasn't a specific part of my giant muscular body, but my WHOLE body. Everything exuded power!

Feeling my traps engulfing totally my neck, my shoulders swelling and reaching gigantic proportions, my biceps gaining inch after inch, second after second, my forearms getting bigger than the biggest arms of the greatest bodybuilders, feeling my fingers lengthening and thickening, my pecs swelling forward, sticking out I don't know how many inches from my chest, my abs getting bigger, harder, row after row, I could swear I could feel a new row forming but my current position didn't allow me to confirm my hypothesis, and pushing each other back for lack of space with the power of a hydraulic press, my back thickening and widening to the point that even a double door would soon no longer be enough to get me through., my legs also pushing each other back for lack of space and getting bigger than biggest tree trunks. And, of course, my cock were growing in length and girth and becoming a veritable cannon.

Fuck yeah, it was great, great as hell, how could I even try to stop something so incredible? Holy fucking shit, that was good, good as hell, the most incredible thing I could experience! A nightmare? Hahahaha! How could I have thought it was a nightmare? It was a dream, no, my ultimate fantasy come to life!

And best of all: it... wasn't... OVER!

"MOOAARR!!" I yelled. Damn, even my yells were becoming incredibly powerful! And again: my muscles rumbling, throbbing. My head was completely out, and it was now the turn of the gigantic mountain formed by my traps to pierce the roof.

"MOOOAAARRR!!!" I shouted louder. Rumbling, throbbing. It was my shoulders' turn to reach the roof. Inside, my arms were close to touching every door.

My car also creaked dangerously. There wasn't much point in the fact that it weighed more than my car, which she didn't appreciate.

"MMOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!". Rumbling, throbbing. My shoulders pierced the roof like a sheet of paper. I could also feel my arms touching the doors, trying to pull them together to gain a little space, but very soon that wouldn't be enough.

Suddenly, there were 4 explosions: *BANG BANG BANG BANG*. The tires on my car had just burst. Ha, at least I can attest to the fact that they were quality tires; to support my weight up to that point took some doing!

I gritted his teeth, the pressure became really unbearable and pushed me to my limits. I must have been close to 10 feet tall, and I had to be at least a ton over. And it wasn't over hahahahahaha!

"NNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! M-MORE!!!" I growled through his teeth. My face grimaced even harder as I felt the pressure increase again. Oh god! The fun was over and we were entering the final stages. But I wasn't done yet, as I said, I want more! Always MORE!

"NNNNNNGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH m-m-more!" I moaned with difficulty. Even talking became difficult. My eyes eyes widened when, as usual: rumbling, throbbing... Damn, ubearable was a weak word for describe how I felt. I closed his eyes in pain, my fists were clenched to the point of trembling

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I moaned painfully. Crap, I couldn't even say the magic word anymore. But with superhuman effort and a very weak voice, I said "... ... m-m-m-more..."

Rumbling, throbbling...  HOLY SHIT!!! I can't hold on much longer! The tears flowed freely, I gritted my teeth so hard I could break my jaw! Half my torso was sticking out of the roof and I could feel my shoulders pressing against the doors, even as I tried to pull my arms closer!

I think I was there, on the verge of explosion...

The next magic word would undoubtedly be the last. The pain was the worst I'd ever felt, I couldn't stop crying and yet despite all the suffering I felt, I had a slight smile on my lips. This was it, the final climax. Just a few minutes ago, this moment would have been my worst nightmare, now it was the happiest moment of my life.

Recalling the events of the last few hours, I was prepared not to come if Greg hadn't sent that message when he did. I'm not a great believer in fate, but in this case...

Jeremy was absolutely right about one thing: it will change your life forever!

I wanted to freeze time and feel this moment for years to come, but I knew I wouldn't last more than a few dozen seconds, the grand finale had arrived!

"NNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNGGGGHHHH NNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" I moaned loudly. Damn, it was so much intense that I couldn't even utter a word. I tried again... "NNNNNNGGGGHHHH NNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!!!". Oh come on, you've only got one word to say Apollo, you're still going to make it, aren't you man?

I made one last attempt and in a superhuman effort, after letting go, I said just after...

"... m-m-more..."

What happened next was a mystery to me.

[Inside Apollo, a new wave of adrenalin coursed through him. Some nanobots, far too overloaded, explode..., propelling a wave of energy which struck other nanobots, causing them in turn to explode, again propelling a wave of energy which struck other nanobots, etc etc: the first muscular chain reaction had just taken place]

I felt the pressure increase, then my muscles rumbled and throbbed a few moments later. Nothing new so far, except that shortly afterwards it rumbled and throbbed  again without me doing anything, and it did so again and again and again...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH..."

*HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???*

My car was being shredded more and more with each palpitation, the roof was rammed, the doors spidered, my legs going through the bodywork... And my muscles got bigger and bigger and bigger AND BIGGER!!!

[ Suddenly, the remaining nanobots, all totally overloaded by the chain reaction, began to vibrate in unison for a few moments before exploding at the same time. ]

After I don't know how many "rumbling / throbbing" cycles, all stopped briefly and I felt a HUGE pressure build up at full speed. It was extremely short, like going from 0kmh to 100kmh in a fraction of a second, but much more intense than I'd ever felt before.

And it was at this precise moment that the balloon exploded...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

My scream was terrifyingly powerful. The parking lot shook as if there'd been a major earthquake, the alarms on all the cars went off, the windows shattered, the asphalt even cracked. And my muscles... holy fucking shit... HOLY... FUCKING... SHIT!!! It was the biggest "muscle-plosion" I've ever had. I sincerely thought my muscles were literally going to come out of my body! The eeling was so intense that I almost fainted. Pieces of my crate were propelled dozens of feet under the impact, for example my car doors, which crashed into cars several feet away from mine. The car door was literally ripped off by his lats and flew dozens of feet from the car.

My whole muscles jumps at once, all at once. and then everything calmed down, the unbearable pressure was gone, there was no tingling, nothing. Well, not exactly.

There I was, "sitting" in the completely shredded carcass of what used to be my beautiful car, trying to recover from the unimaginable experience I'd just been through. And the sensations, oh boy, oh boy, if it was already incredible when I was 8 feet tall, what I was feeling now was simply indescribable! Imagine your best orgasm, multiply it a million times and tell yourself that's what you feel every moment, even when you're just breathing. That's how I feel right now...

I wanted power, and I was more than served...

"OH... MY... GOD!" I said. HOLY SHIT! My voice... if it was already deep when I first grew up, now it's infinitely deeper and louder, and it's like having a subwoofer implanted in my throat! After recovering my senses, I was finally able to see the extent of the damage... And yeah: oh my god! My torso was completely out of the car, there was nothing left of the roof, my two titanic arms were hanging off both sides of the car, which already meant that my shoulders were wider than my body! My legs had smashed through the front bodywork. In short, my luxurious car was nothing more than a heap of crumpled metal. I wanted to admire my new body, but I wasn't in a very comfortable position. I tried to stand up. DAMN! Besides the fact that I was crushing what was left of my car without even realizing it, the ABSOLUTELY INSANE sensation made me roll my eyes. I let out a loud moan of pleasure, I felt every muscle fibre in my legs contract, I felt my abs clattering together. And I rose, and rose and rose... It wasn't until I was on my feet that I realized just how much I'd grown.

"HO-LY SHIT!" I said.

To make a long story short, I must have... doubled in size! So if I was 8 feet tall before, I must have been... 16 feet tall. Ho...ly...shit! 16... feet... tall! I couldn't realize, 16 FUCKING FEET!!!

I wanted to outdo them, so I guess you could say I succeeded, and not just a little. Well, it was time to admire my new muscles...

... ...

Well... it wasn't just my height that doubled, my muscles too and it was more than double! Needless to say, they were gigantic... no, even gigantic is too weak, they were TITANIC! My neck, well, rather my traps since my neck had been swallowed up was a FUCKING MOUNTAIN, and not like a little mountain, no, more like Mount Everest! I could no longer turn my head without feeling them flex. Well, I'm officially immune to beheading, so if they tried to guillotine me I'm sure the blade would break before cutting anything. My shoulders... Damn, they could totally be used as a wrecking ball! My biceps... Holy shit! Does it surprise anyone if I say that Mr Olympia's would be toothpicks? Or that even with a tape measure, I'm not sure you can measure them? My forearms... We could make a road map of it, I think. Here, to speak of beach balls would be an insult, they look more like hot-air balloons! And hell, I can't even imagine the weight of one of them... Oh and I just have to lower my head a little so that my chin rests on them! No longer able to see them, I ran my hand over my enormous abs... Holy SHIT! They were really fucking huge!! And for fuck's sake, the crevices between them were veritable canyons! I pressed them to test their hardness... For fuck's sake, no kidding, I think you'd be faster through tank armor than through my abs. I put my hand down to count... two... four... six... eight... ... ten! As I suspected, I had an incredible ten-pack! And my obliques were huge too! I followed the path down to my crotch... Fuck! My adonis belt was a gully! Finally, I reached my "monster". I obviously suspected he'd grown, but I had no idea it was this much... You could clearly tell I had a cannon between my legs, no exaggeration! And it was long enough for me to see it, despite my enormous pecs. I spread my feet to admire my legs... See what a redwood looks like? My legs dwarfed that kind of trunk! And for my calves, I looked like I'd been implanted with a beach ball. As I took a few steps, I noticed my footprints in the asphalt... and yes, they were titanic too!

Yeah, I was really TITANIC!!! I just wanted to outdo them, now I was totally eclipsing them!

A wide, almost unhealthy smile spread across my face and I howled my delight.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUCKKKKKK YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The ground shook again.

Then my eyes fell on what used to be my car. God, it looked tiny to me now... I grabbed it with one hand and lifted it up. Even in this state it must have weighed a ton, yet it was as light as a feather to me. I began to crush what was left of my car with my bare hands. For fuck's sake, I felt like I was playing with plasticine. I was crushing and compressing metal with extreme ease. Before long, what had been my car was nothing but a ball of steel. It fell to the ground with a thud, sinking a few inches into the ground. Then, instinctively, I kicked this "ball" as if it were a soccer. It sped towards the stadium, hit and destroyed the top of the bleachers and continued on its way into the sky before disappearing from my view.

I looked at the stadium, the same stadium I'd fled from less than an hour ago. Hehehe, I think I'll go back and see the guys, but something tells me they're not ready for what's about to happen either, especially you, my dear Greg...

Like an unstoppable tank, I headed for the stadium. I passed Josh's "big" SUV, which now seemed more like a toy than anything else.

"Hey, come to think of it, he's the one who ruined my career, isn't he? That deserves a little reprimand hehehe! And anyway, I don't think he'll be needing it anymore either...

[ Shortly before, in the stadium... ]

Most of the guys were exploring their new bodies, others were having fun reducing everything to a ball with their new strength and the last stragglers who had taken a lesser dose were finishing their hulklisation.

They were all euphoric, unable to stop themselves from flexing or stroking each other. And I must say, the show was pretty hot. Suddenly, I seemed to hear shouting, but from a greater distance.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH..."

"Did you hear that?" I asked to others.

"Hear what?" asked Greg.

"Several repeated shouts from outside" I said. Honestly, I think I knew where it came from, or rather from whom.

"No, I didn't hear anyth-"

Josh didn't have time to finish his sentence when suddenly...

The whole stadium shook as if it were an earthquake. Even though it came from further away, the sound was very powerful. Josh even took two steps backwards and fell to the ground.

"HOLY SHIT! WHAT WAS THAT?" shouted Josh.

"I think I've got a pretty good idea of where it came from..." I replied.

Greg looked at me and a big, unhealthy grin spread across his face.

"Hehe yeah, I believe a certain pretty blond boy is now part of the Hulk family"

Yeah, no doubt about it. But even so, his scream was particularly loud, I thought.

Shortly afterwards, the ground shook again, a little less strongly this time but still, and was accompanied by another scream.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUCKKKKKK YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Hehe, he seems to be enjoying his transformation. That's good, because I'm going to kick his cute little ass!" said Greg in holding his big dick. Precum was oozing out in big drops. I don't know why, but I had a strange feeling.

Suddenly, we heard a big "BOOM", we didn't really have time to see what happened, we just noticed a big gaping hole in the top of the stadium.

"Hey! He's having a ball, isn't he? When's he going to get his pretty little ass back here? My dick can't wait any longer" asked Greg.

Greg didn't have to wait long for his answer. A few moments later we felt a faint tremor, then another, then another, and another. As if someone or something very heavy was walking towards us.

Josh looked at a puddle on the ground and saw that it vibrated with each tremor. And above all: the turmoil was intensifying. No doubt "it" was heading our way.

"Reminds me of a T-Rex movie!" joked Josh.

As for Greg, he was getting impatient and polishing his cock.

"Come on Apollo, hurry the fuck up!"

The swirls in the puddle became more and more intense, as did the shockwave, which grew stronger and stronger. I don't know why, but I felt something was different...

Suddenly, huge "CRACKS" were heard. Apparently he had "entered" the corridors. The "CRACKS" continued one after the other. Suffice to say, it wasn't very discreet.

"Well, discretion isn't his thing" said Greg.

"I'm not sure it's so easy to get around in corridors that are mainly for people 2 feet shorter and half your width" I replied.

The sounds of destruction were getting closer and closer, and it wouldn't be long before we saw our "new" Apollo.

There was a sudden silence, as if it had stopped, and then a good part of the entrance collapsed in on itself, generating a huge cloud of dust.

"Fuck, was it really necessary for him to destroy the entrance like that?" coughed Greg.

However, the only response we got was a single word...

"Oups..." says an absolutely thunderous voice.

Damn, I know our voices had become much deeper, but his seemed to be much deeper than ours.

"AH, YOU'RE FINALLY HERE Apollo! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IMPATIENT I'VE BEEN! COME HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS MY CUTE!" shouted Greg, in an almost euphoric tone.

The dust masked everything, but all our eyes were fixed on the entrance. The footsteps resumed and... something emerged from the cloud of dust.

But we were all more than surprised; we'd expected to see the head of our Apollo, except that what appeared before our eyes were... huge rocks. It took me two seconds to realize who was in front of me was in fact... Apollo's abs!

What? His... his abs? HIS ABS? B-b-but t-there are FUCKING HUGE! And if I'm looking at his abs, that means that...

All at once, we began to SLOWLY raise our heads, almost afraid of what we were about to see... at the summit. Our eyes roamed the enormous rows that were his abs, arrived on his gigantic pecs and only a few seconds later we saw a familiar face, Apollo's, on which he was grinning broadly, almost unhealthily.

"Hey guys!" he simply said.

apollo.thumb.jpg.41e9d3cf9f24bc4dad64c2c70b595d39.jpg

We were all speechless... It's quite funny and ironic how things can change in an instant; a few seconds ago, we felt like the biggest, the strongest and now, in a split second, we felt as insignificant as insects.

My brain couldn't understand what it was seeing, it was Apollo, the Apollo we've always known, except that he wasn't 8 feet tall like the rest of us, but  DOUBLE! He was 16 FUCKING FEET! None of us expected it.

There was dead silence, no one spoke, everyone was totally stunned, well almost everyone: Greg had his mouth open, his eyes in a trance, a trickle of drool flowed from his mouth while his cock sporadically shot jets of cum. Finally, it was Luke who broke the silence.

"Ho... ly... shit" he said slowly and softly.

Apollo turned his head to Josh. Hell, even his head rested on a mountain of muscle, literally.

"Hey Josh..." he said. Damn, it looks like he's had a subwoofer implanted in his throat!

"Y-yes?" said Josh, swallowing.

"It was you who sent that cum over my head, wasn't it?" asked Apollo.

Josh suddenly became whiter, despite his new muscles.

"Catch it!" said Apollo before throwing the large metal ball he was holding. I hadn't even noticed...

Josh tried to catch it and caught it, but... was propelled dozens of feet into the air before falling back and being dragged dozens more feet. And he's "barely launched it". I swallowed hard.

"Don't worry, guys, it won't kill him" joked Apollo. I don't know if I should be reassured, he'd be able to do it without even wanting to I think.

Josh stood up, more surprised than anything else. He froze, however, when his eyes fell on the big ball of metal; amidst all that steel, a plate was visible, a license plate. Josh recognized it at once: it was that of his SUV.

"M-m-m-m-m... MY CAR!!!" cried Josh.

"Hahaha sorry, I couldn't help it when I walked by. And anyway, you wouldn't have needed it anymore because it's very complicated to drive a car when you're 8 feet tall, I know a thing or two, believe me! Oh, and by the way..."

Josh looked at Apollo, still in shock.

"And that's for ruining my career without warning me" said Apollo before catching his dick...

Ho...ly... shit! It's not a dick anymore, it's a fucking weapon of mass destruction! And he's obviously going to use it... With his other hand, he stroked his acorn with one finger. Immediately, he let out a heavy groan, his eyes rolled back, his cock rumbled and...

His scream was so loud that we had to cover our ears. The ground shook even more than the first time, and some even fell on their ass. And above all: a FUCKING LASER RAY OF DEATH shot out of his huge cannon and hit poor Josh full force. It was propelled across the entire stadium and ended up pulverizing the bleachers at the far end, creating a huge hole over 20 feet in diameter.

We all stared at the hole in the ground. I was talking of weapon of mass destruction... Well, to be honest, it was more or less true!

"Oh damn, I didn't expect it to be so powerful. I think I came on a little strong... I hope he's not hurt, that wasn't my original intention" said Apollo.

A little strong? A LITTLE STRONG? HE'S SERIOUS??? That shot was as powerful as a Death Star beam!

Fortunately, Josh soon emerged from the rubble, a little groggy from the shock but unharmed, except for the fact that he was covered in a thick layer of Apollo's cum.

"Phew, that would have really annoyed me if he'd been injured! Well, we're even now!" said Apollo.

I think some of us swallowed...

"And don't worry guys, we're still buddies and I don't want to hurt you. It's just that... I've cast off my shackles"

Strangely, I wasn't necessarily more reassured...

Apollo then looked at Greg, who was still in a trance-like state. He moved towards him.

I was afraid for Greg, I really was.

"Hi Greg! So I hear you want to fuck me?" asked Apollo, a smile on the face.

He didn't answer, but a larger cum jet splashed Apollo.

"I guess that means yes" smiled Apollo. "You know what Greg, I've always had a soft spot for you too, especially when you'd come in your lycra suit after your matches. What a show that was! And now you're even hotter! Right, so you want to fuck my little ass? Very well. However, my ass isn't free - you'll have to earn it! But I suggest we settle this with a wrestling match, as that's a bit of your speciality, isn't it? Anyway, the first person to get his opponent to put even one knee on the ground wins and can claim his prize. Sound good for you?" asked Apollo.

Well, I think it's pretty easy to guess who the winner will be...

Greg replied in his own way: a new cum jet splashed onto the titan.

"Perfect! So... ready?" asked Apollo.

New cum jet.

"Let's go!" said Apollo. But the titan didn't move an inch, he did... nothing at all!

Greg, still in a trance, took a while to react, then grabbed Apollo and "tried" to knock him over. He also took the opportunity to lick the super muscular body of his "big" crush.

For several minutes, Greg tried again and again and again, obviously without succeeding in moving Apollo even an inch.

As for Apollo, he was content to savor the situation, to savor his ultimate power. After 5 minutes of Greg's "attempt". Apollo finally reacts.

"Well, my turn..." he said. Apollo put a finger on Greg's shoulder, just... a finger! He began to press down. Greg began to grunt slowly, his legs slowly beginning to shake. He struggled to stay on his feet, but Apollo's strength was far beyond his own. He was no match for her, as he'd known all along, but to tell the truth, this fight excited him, especially the fact that Apollo was showing just how powerful he was. Finally, he had to kneel down.

Apollo had obviously won... What a surprise...

""Well, it looks like I won, doesn't it?"

Again a cum jet.

Greg wanted to attack Apollo's enormous "cannon". The latter groaned, but immediately stopped Greg.

"Easy, boy! You'll get there, don't worry. But first, I'm going to claim my prize." said Apollo.

Apollo suddenly grabbed Greg by the waist and in one swift movement, Greg was on all fours. Ouch, I'm already aching for Greg. I don't know if I envy him or pity him. In any case, he seemed to be over the moon, judging by the big smile on his face. Apollo positioned his cannon at the entrance.

Poor Greg...

Apollo savored the moment, which seemed to last an eternity, and then finally... he entered him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Greg, with tears in his eyes but a smile on his face, let out a very long, lion-like roar. It sounded like a mix of pleasure and pain. Apollo, for his part, wore an unhealthy grin.

Greg's scream went on uninterrupted for an eternity. Apollo slowly pushed his gigantic cannon in inch by inch, not wanting to hurt Greg, and especially not knowing if he'd be able to take in his whole dick.

Greg screamed for several minutes when suddenly Apollo's huge balls touched his beloved's ass. I couldn't believe it: Apollo's entire cannon was in Greg! At last Greg fell silent, just breathing heavily and quickly.

"That's fine, Greg, you deserve a rest" said Apollo. Greg replied with a nervous laugh, still with a smile on his face. I don't think he thought it was going to be like this, but he was obviously more than happy with it.

"Well, let's keep going!" said Apollo. He began to withdraw his gigantic member, then shortly before it was fully out, he pushed it back into his boyfriend's ass, a bit faster.

Greg roars again. And then Apollo did it again, and again and again. Each time, Greg's cries grew shorter and shorter. Apollo quickened his pace, soon leaving no pause between his comings and goings.

God, we were all watching this show and I must say it was fucking hot, I was aching for Greg but at the same time he seemed to be in heaven more than hell. And the screaming, fuck, I think we were all in the same state: totally hard, even the ones that were more for the girls.

Apollo picks up the pace more and more. Greg's cries were becoming very short and very close together. He kept firing charges

"And now, the grand finale!" said Apollo. Once again, he picked up the pace... well, if you can call it picking up the pace, because damn it, he sounded more like a jackhammer than anything else. It was so fast that Greg couldn't even say anything, and no sooner had the sound left his throat than Apollo was pounding him again. The only thing you could notice was his tears flowing freely, his eyes rolling completely back into their sockets, his mouth wide open. In short, his mind seemed totally elsewhere.

Then it was Apollo's turn to start grunting, only now when all of us would have cum a long time ago... Damn, his stamina matched his muscles: titanic. We couldn't help but watch and be hypnotized by this incredible spectacle. Some even added a little personal pleasure by masturbating.

The ass-whooping - because, to be honest, there was no other way to describe it, it was pure beastliness - went on for several more minutes, but you could tell from Apollo's increasing grunts that the climax wasn't far off.

And indeed, a few moments later, we saw him deliver a few more vigorous blows, growl noticeably louder, grab a little more Greg, all the titan's arms flexed and...

Earlier, Josh joked that Jeff's footsteps reminded him of a certain T-Rex movie. Well, it's not just his footsteps that resemble it, the scream he let out is very similar too...

Greg also screamed at the top of his voice, but his cry was absolutely inaudible, totally masked by the one of the titan behind him. What we noticed however, is that his belly started to balloon, again and again and again. In few seconds, his incredible muscle brick wall has become... a fucking big balloon! Then, when he was entirely filled, Apollo's cum came out of his ass like a gigantic storm wave, splattering his owner's chest.

The deluge lasted an eternity and It was only after a looooong moment that the flu dried up. Apollo grinned evilly...

"Now that's what I call fuck! Ready for a second round?" said Apollo as he withdrew his huge cannon.

WHAT THE HELL? A second round? He wants to do it again right away? Yeah, his stamina was right up there with his muscles: titanic.

However, while Apollo was totally ready to start again, Greg seemed totally... drained of energy. He was panting heavily, still half out of it. and his belly was still totally filled.

Apollo sighed. "... ok ok, let's take a break" he said in a slightly disappointed voice. He withdrew from Greg's ass. God, I'd forgotten how huge and long this thing was. I still can't believe he was able to host this cannon... Greg collapsed on his back, panting heavily. Damn, his belly! We'd already noticed it, but it wasn't easy to see it in detail when it was on all fours, now we could see it perfectly. He looked like a pregnant woman, and funnily enough, you could still see his abs. It was almost cartoon-like scene!

And then... something happened that none of us saw coming. He began to stir a little more, moaning slightly. We didn't pay immediate attention, but soon his moans turned into grunts, more intense. We looked at him and... his balloon-belly seemed to be slowly shrinking. No surprise there, except that soon, a stranger sound was heard, a sound of... stretching. We looked more closely and noticed that his muscles was flexed and tense, as if something painful was happening. And that's when we finally noticed it: his arms, his torso, his legs, all seemed to be stretching, or rather... growing. We were all stunned.

"Guys, am I dreaming or is he..." asked Logan, as if he didn't believe what he was seeing.

"... growing" Brandon finished.

"Well, that I didn't expect..." said Apollo. That said, from the smile on his face, a more muscular Greg really didn't seem to mind. That is, as long as it didn't overtake him.

Greg continued to grunt heavily for the next few minutes as his belly deflated while his muscles swelled. After a while, his stomach had almost completely digested the Apollo's super cum, his belly was flat again, his abs were gradually becoming the muscle brick wall they had been before. Then, when digestion was finally complete, we heard him gasp for breath, let out a long growl as if he were about to roar, and hear his body rumble, and a few seconds later...

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" he roared while his whole muscles jumped heavily. And he resumed his gasping...

I approached Greg to take a closer look. He was still half passed out, I don't even know if he'd really realized what had just happened. In comparison with Apollo, Needless to say, the handsome blond outclassed him. But in any case, compared to us, the difference was clear: he was taller and his muscles were unquestionably bigger than ours. I think he must have gained almost two feet and probably also added a few hundred pounds to his frame. The others approached to make the same observation as me.

"Damn, it's big! Look at those pecs!" said Josh pointing to the huge muscle mountains.

"And those abs..." Brandon added, his hand touching Greg's eight-pack.. "And fuuuuck, there are SO hard! I can't push them in, not even a bit!"

"And these fucking guns! I can't even get my hands around it"

No doubt about it, Greg was clearly bigger than us, and for fuck's sake, we all envied him.

"Yeah, well, it's still a runt" joked Apollo. Sure, compared to him, everyone else seemed insignificant, even if they were 2 feet taller. But just a minute, would it do the same to us if...

That's when we all stopped, having come to the same conclusion and the same idea. All eyes turned to the blonde titan's. We don't say anything, but I think our faces meant everything: please... fuck us. Apollo's smile became more devilish, instinctively understanding what we were all thinking.

"Let me guess, you want me to fuck you all right?" he asked.

The answer he got from us was several cum jets.

"Well, I hadn't originally planned to fuck the whole team, but I like the idea, yes I REALLY like this idea! However... I only have one dick and I'm going to enjoy every single one of your asses, be warned, so it's going to be a while before everyone's "has his ass on fire" so I strongly advise you to keep busy in the meantime, if you know what I mean,, it'll make my job easier and maybe reduce your pain a bit when it will be your turn, because... I remind you that I'm twice your size and that "my thing" is also proportional to my size, maybe even more. Oh and last thing, I'm not going to play secretary and call you each so don't be surprised if even in the middle of the act you feel huge hands grabbing you. So my little buddies, get ready for the best orgy of your lives!"

New jets of cum...

We all stared at each other for a moment, but it's true that with all these events, we hadn't really taken the time to admire each other yet. A dozen of guys, all naked, all more muscular than any existing bodybuilder, with dick that would make the greatest porn actor pale in comparison. And we were all grouped together, close to each other. The air reeked of masculine musk. Our hormone levels were through the roof and our libido was at an all-time high. It was hard to imagine a hotter situation... That's all it took to unleash our sexual fury. We all threw ourselves on top of each other and our hands began to run over each other. Even those who clearly had no gay tendencies gave in completely to temptation. For my part, my hands rested on the muscular chest of Brandon, the swimmer. Damn, even before his initial muscle growth, his muscles was already very beautiful, not huge but very firm, very tight, like most swimmers, and he had kept this particularity even with hundreds of extra muscle pounds. As our tongues danced and our hands explored, Apollo chose his first victim...

"Come here Josh! That'll be my apology for giving you a hard time earlier hehehe"

Hahaha. I'm not sure that taking an cannon in the ass is an apologise. Brandon lay on his back as I climbed on top of him. Damn, look at me this beautiful body! My hands caressed his mountainous pecs and rubbed his incredible hard eight-pack. Our moans were interrupted by a roar.

Apollo had begun "to make amends". But this time we were too busy for to watch the titan do his work. In any case, we were all going to end up in Josh's shoes sooner or later.

Brandon and I continued our session of worship. And damn, time flies when you're busy, I noticed it when the stadium was suddenly hit by another seismic tremor from the T-Rex's cry.

It wasn't until the scream had died down that Brandon broke our kiss and told me "Fuck me".

Oh god, he knows how to talk to me! I smiled and got up on my knees as he got down on all fours. DAMN! What a wonderful ass! I positioned myself and entered into him. We moaned in unison. Meanwhile, Apollo had already chosen his second target.

That was Luke's voice.

I started to pump Brandon, slowly at first, but I'll soon pick up the pace. And the bugger was asking for more!

"Aaaaaaahhhhh yes YES! HARDER! FASTER! STRONGER!" he shouted.

I granted his wishes. Our cries were shorter, faster. After several minutes, I felt the climax coming on. So I picked up the pace again. Brandon's cries were so close together he sounded like he was laughing. I felt my cock contract, the lava rise, I was able to give one or two more strokes and then finally, I came. It was a torrent that poured in Brandon, who himself poured a torrent onto the ground We shouted again in unison. But after a few seconds, our cry was masked again by that of the "T-Rex".

After a good minute of continuous orgasm, I pulled back from Brandon, both of us panting. But then a large hand grabbed Brandon, startling me.

"Come on Brandon, it's your turn." said Apollo.

"Hey wait, I just..." but he couldn't finish his sentence before being swept away by the titan. Poor Brandon hahaha... But I was already getting hard imagining him with an extra foot. I took advantage of this moment of respite to admire the view. Damn, for an orgy it was an orgy!

Justin and Caleb were in 69 position, each sucked the other's dick. Damn, that was fucking hot! My thoughts were interrupted by Brandon's cry.

Well, I'm not going to stand here and do nothing. An idea occurred then I see Jeff take the opportunity to insert himself into Justin. The scene turned into a 3-way shot. I smiled: it is time to experiment with the 4-way plan! I approached Caleb from behind and taken him by his large muscular shoulders and... inserted me into him. Justin and Caleb shouted but in muffled way, having their mouths full. Jeff and I begin our comings and goings. While we were having four-way sex, Mega Luke and Mega Josh was in the midst of a battle to determine who would penetrate whom and goddamn, their fight was it violent...

They sent each other straight into the stands, but they didn't seem to mind at all. On our side, it took several minutes before we both sensed that we were about to cum. They seemed to be in trouble too, each feeling the other's cock twitch. The ground was once again shaken by a cry resembling a well-known dinosaur. As for us, we managed to hold on for a few more minutes before finally losing the battle all together. Jeff and I shouted in unison, while Justin and Caleb had their mouths and throats flooded with each other's milky fluid. Caleb barely had time to wipe his mouth before he was grabbed and dragged backwards, he was next.

A shout shook the ground, but it wasn't Apollo's. Turning my head, I could see that Mega Luke had won the fight and was claiming his prize by ramming his cannon into Mega Josh's tunnel.

So I didn't see the 10-foot shadow coming up behind Jeff. He was gasping for breath when suddenly a large hand came to rest on his shoulder. What? Already? But it wasn't Apollo's, no, it was Greg's, or rather Mega Greg...

greg_final.thumb.jpg.65c0358bc6cfc23febc66c79980e9c4b.jpg

"He Jeff! Wasn't it you who stole a cigarette from me last week?" asked Mega Greg, with a large smile.

"Uh? What? But..." wanted to reply Jeff.

"Don't you think that deserves a reprimand?" smiled Greg before catching Jeff. He tried to escape, but felt there was a big difference in strength between them. In no time at all, Jeff was on all fours.

"Hehe, don't forget that putting people down is my specialty. And also that I'm now two foot and several hundred muscle pounds heavier than you. So be nice and let yourself go". It was at this point that Caleb roared.

This did not reassure Jeff, who was crying.

"Think of it as a foretaste of what's to come, and believe me, you'll never feel anything like it in your life!" said Greg, who was the first to know what it's like to take the cannon of a 16-foot titan in the ass.

Greg grasped his prey firmly, prepared his cock and penetrated him. Jeff let out a huge roar.

Damn, another hot scene that made me shoot a load! I was so absorbed that I didn't even notice that I also had a big hand on my shoulder. Crap...

I was lifted easily enough and found myself facing Brandon's face.

"As the other robot often says, I'll be back and... I'm back!" he smiled. Or should I say, Mega Brandon...

brandon_mega.thumb.jpg.ea2e9fe197199a01e9f7e789ebcdf296.jpg

Holy shit, I knew it extra muscles would make him hotter, but not that hot! I could have cum just looking at him. Damn, look at these traps, shoulders, biceps, triceps, forearms, pecs, back, abs, legs, calves. Everything was a biggest version of what it had been a few dozen minutes ago. And it suited him so well!

"Ready for round two?" he asked. Even his thunderous voice had gained in power and deep.

"... fuck yeah!" I replied in smiling. Perfect! Would you like to do the same as Apollo; the first to find himself on the ground loses?" he asked.

I suspected it was just an excuse to test his new strength and that my chances of winning were slim, but... I didn't really mind.

"Ready?" I said in smiling when I knew in advance the outcome of the match.

"Let's go!" he smiled in back.

We grabbed each other and pushed. The difference in strength was obvious. I was a bit like the weak little brother fighting against his muscular big brother. And as I thought, I had no chance of winning.

"Well, is that all you can do?" he taunted me. I pushed harder and harder but nothing, my feet skidded even in the dirt, which amused Brandon to see me struggling. Suddenly the ground shook again... I don't think I need to say what caused it. Brandon took the opportunity to knock me to the ground.

"Eh, you cheated!" I said in laughing.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about" he replied. "But it looks like I've won..." he said with a big smile.

It must have been the first time I was happier to lose than to win. I smiled back and got into position. It was then that I heard the shout of Justin, who must have been next on Apollo's list.

I felt Brandon's thick fingers on the back of my neck as he slowly moved down, over the many hills of my back, he finally reached my muscular buttocks. Damn, he knows how to turn up the heat. My heart was beating out of my chest. Then I felt the head of his enormous train at the entrance to my tunnel. I breathed heavily, waiting for him to penetrate me. Several seconds passed, which seemed like an eternity... Goddamn it, he's going to decide to-

I couldn't finish my thought as the train entered the tunnel...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I shouted. OH GOD! It wasn't the first time I'd been penetrated, I'd done it countless times just a few hours ago, but this time you could feel the difference in size. It was like having a whole arm shoved up your ass.. The pain was sharp but brief, and once the first thumb was in, the rest "slipped off" relatively easily, despite the monster's size.

"OH MY GOD!" I moaned, in tearing.

"NNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHH fuuuuuuck! Tight as I like them" said Brandon.

Ah, I didn't know he was a regular at this sort of thing. That said, it didn't really surprise me, and I could feel it. He sank in gently for a few minutes before I felt his balls against my buttocks. Brandon was fully inside me.

"Haa haa oh fuck!" I moaned. Damn, it was so good!

He then withdrew his entire limb, leaving only a few inches, and pushed it all the way down to the bottom.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I shouted of pleasure. OH GOD! And he did it again, and again and again. My cries became faster, as did my breathing. Brandon, for his part, growled. Soon the ground shook again, but not because of our screams. He grunted, and shortly afterwards it was another cry that masked our moans.

By process of elimination, it had to be Jeff. Brandon swept my ass for what seemed like an interminable amount of time. Clearly, it wasn't just his muscles that had grown considerably, his stamina too! He fucked me again and again and again. God, I'd have came 5 times by now if I were him. Even so, I could feel him growling louder and louder, and his grip on me was tightening too. Then suddenly, the ground shook again.

Almost immediately afterwards, his hands tightened around my waist and he growled louder and longer. No other sign was needed to understand what was about to happen. And indeed, the very next instant, the tunnel was flooded...

Although his voice was a little deeper than mine, it didn't match Apollo's in terms of power, so our cries blended together. I could feel my insides filling up with a warm liquid, but not to the point of blowing me up like a balloon. The flow lasted a few minutes before subsiding. I felt him withdraw, his tail making a nice "POP" like a cork being removed from a bottle. I collapsed on the ground just like him, my insides filled with his seed.

"Haa.. haa.. it was.. haa.. insane!" I said.

"Haa.. haa.. I agree" he replied.

However, my respite was short-lived. A gigantic shadow covered me.

"Hehehe, I've saved the best for last, it's your turn my dear Jeremy!" said a booming voice.

With all this, I'd almost forgotten that I was the last to pass the trial by fire... well, rather the trial by ass. I thought it couldn't get any more incredible or intense than Brandon, but I was wrong... I wanted to ask him for 30 seconds' break, but to no avail, he grabbed me with one hand and in no time I was several feet away, on all fours on the ground.

I heard him kneel down and felt his gigantic cannon at the entrance to my little tunnel.

"I have to thank you Jeremy, if you hadn't sent that message, I'd still be doing crappy photo shoots. Thanks to you my life has changed forever! Here's your reward..." he said.

I swallowed in fear and... he entered.

OH... MY... FUCKING... GOD! I've never shouted like that before... It was already intense with Brandon, but this was simply incomparable! And how can I describe how I felt... To say that my experience with Brandon was an appetizer seems an apt comparison. An unbearable pain ran through me, but fortunately it lasted only a fraction of a second. The rest was a pleasure of EXTREME intensity. To tell the truth... it was perhaps just as unbearable... My eyes rolled back, my mouth opened and I drooled and my whole body shook. And damn, the sensation of that gigantic dick inside me was incredible, if strange. I could feel it pushing at my insides, slowly creating a path for itself like a tank making its way down a street filled with cars. And I think I can honestly thank Brandon for "enlarging" the street just before because I felt extreme pleasure rather than pain and something tells me that this wouldn't necessarily have been the case without first having been... worked on..

After a very long time, I felt Apollo's huge balls against my buttocks. He was entirely inside me. This fucking GIGANTIC thing was ENTIRELY inside me. I couldn't believe it. And damn, the feeling, I felt like I had one of those fucking aliens in my gut. Then he withdrew little by little, I felt my insides tighten.

And then, on his way out, he re-entered. Again I shouted at the top of my voice. However, it was already better than the first time, it seemed to "slide" more than anything else. And then he did it again, and again and again. With every thrust, I automatically screamed, it was totally impossible not to, not that it was painful, no, but the intensity that went through you could only make you scream. My eyes were crying continuously, my mouth was smiling broadly, my eyes were rolling almost entirely in their sockets. I'd never felt anything like it. As for my mind, it was barely there, so intense that my thoughts were completely disordered. Soon the waves of pleasure were so close together that it almost seemed continuous. I couldn't even say anything anymore; I'd barely felt the previous one before the next one washed over me.

Very sincerely, I don't know how long it lasted, I had no notion of time, it could have been weeks or even months that it would have been the same for me, I only felt one thing: pleasure, pleasure, pleasure and more and more pure pleasure.

I didn't come to my senses until the incessant waves of pleasure stopped. And obviously, it was for an obvious reason... I barely had time to remember who I was and what I was doing when THE climax came!

To speak of a deluge would be an understatement, for it was a veritable apocalypse that was unleashed inside me. Within seconds, my insides filled with a liquid boiling like lava, and I felt my skin tighten as my stomach swelled like a balloon. My eyes rolled back so much that I'm pretty sure all I could see was white. I screamed perhaps even louder than when he penetrated me but anyway, my scream was totally masked by his. It would be like screaming next to a jet engine. When I was full, I felt the water rise up from my insides and spurt violently out of my ass.

It was so intense that I lost all notion of time and space, especially since here the pleasure was uninterrupted. The next thing I remember was this burning sensation in my stomach, while extreme pressure sensations seemed to flow through my whole body. I could feel my skin being stretched by my muscles. Damn, I was like a fucking balloon, inexorably inflating. Then suddenly, my muscles rumbled like never before and I felt it explode all at once.

And little by little, I slowly regained consciousness. I was lying on the floor, breathing heavily. My body felt strange, like it was being pumped. After a few minutes of recuperation, I tried to stand up. I felt my abs pressing against each other. Damn! It wasn't until I stood up that I really remembered what had happened. The stadium, our growth, Apollo, Greg growing up, our orgy and finally Apollo fucking me... Which means... I lowered my eyes and... yes, I felt pumped because... I really was BIGGER! DAMN! I flexed my big biceps, bouncing my huge pecs, flexed my enormous abs. Holy crap, I was not far from 10 feet tall and several hundred muscle pounds more. And I can say that I felt it, that extra power.

"Well, I think everyone's been there. It's true that you look a little less like runts like that HAHAHAHA" laughed Apollo.

"So what do we do now?" asked Mega Caleb.

caleb_10.thumb.jpg.c8449eba3240daa585a89206f1da8feb.jpg

"I don't know... A second orgy?" replied Mega Jeff.

jeff_10.thumb.jpg.8d48d3c949e2cf0755b23a1a8ad6e972.jpg

Everyone smiled mischievously, and it wasn't long before the stadium was filled with groans and grunts and the occasional T-Rex scream. Clearly, Apollo's super cum didn't work many times, or at least its effect was considerably less, with Greg gaining less than an inch afterwards and nothing the next times. This suited Apollo just fine, though, as he wouldn't have minded being overtaken, and more importantly, it meant he could go ahead and fuck whenever he felt like it, which was... constantly. I don't know if it was good news for us to have a 16-foot titan show up at any moment and serve as a helpless sex toy. Crushig, destroy, fuck. It seemed to be the new leitmotif of our dear muscle god Apollo.

In short, the hottest night of our lives continued. And at some point, someone I'd kind of forgotten arrived. Someone with whom I'd spent a torrid night. Damn, the events of the last few hours had followed one another with such speed and intensity that I'd almost forgotten how I'd ended up in this stadium and, above all, "thanks" to whom. We'd only said goodbye a few hours ago, but it felt like forever since we'd seen each other. Anyway, Matt was back! Apparently, he'd solved his problem.

"JEREMY!" shouted Matt. I had a bit of trouble finding this stadium well, when I heard the screams I knew I was in the right place; and boy, did you make a mess!"

Obviously, he didn't know about the recent events. I wonder how quickly he'll notice the change hehehe... It's weird to think I'm bigger than him now, when just a few hours ago he was totally eclipsing me.. I saw him coming towards me, but about few feet away, he stopped, frowning as if he'd just noticed something weird. He raised his head to look at me in eyes, lowered his gaze to my feet, went up, down, up... His eyes widened and...

"WHAT THE HELL? W-w-why a-are you bigger?" he asked, totally stunned.

"Oh that? It's a long story Matt! But don't worry, you'll soon find out..." I said with an unhealthy smile.

"J-Jeremy?" replied Matt, a bit worried about my behavior.

"Apollo?" I said, with psychopathic eyes.

Then, a titanic shadow loomed behind Matt, who turned around, froze and slowly raised his head. When he saw Apollo's head, his face decomposed and turned white.

"Hello Matt! I heard about you..." said Apollo with a smile as unhealthy as mine. Shortly afterwards, a scream echoed through the stadium. And dozens of minutes later, a much louder one made him tremble. Less than an hour later, Matt was exploring his "upgrade" (and a little pain in the ass too).

"HOLY SHIT! IT'S AWESOME!!!" he shouted with a deeper voice as he flexed his new muscles for the fiftieth time.

Yeah, it was incredible: my dick squirted at the mere sight of this muscle giant, damn, those 2 extra feet made him fucking HOTTER! Even his voice was sexier

Then he looked at me... Oh god, I melted! "Jeremy? It... it would bother your buddy if I called two people?" asked my giant boyfriend. I smiled, suspecting what Matt had in mind...

"Hmmmm, I'd say it would depend on whether he could fuck them or not" I replied. An evil smile spread across Matt's face. And two more asses for Apollo to fuck, two! For God's sake, this titan could repopulate the whole earth... He's totally insatiable.

"On the other hand, I think Apollo should go into hiding" I said.

"And why?" replied the titan dryly.

"Let's just say the size difference is a little too obvious in your case. Wouldn't it be a shame if both your prey ran off?" I replied.

Apollo's annoyed face turned into an unhealthy grin. He'd soon have 2 more asses to "pump".

"... very well!" replied the titan. He still had some difficulty "finding" a sufficiently large hideout.

Matt called David and Ben, who were quick to join us.

"Hey Matt! So, did you have a good time yesterday? Especially since we haven't seen you since your growth. Damn man, you look fucking good!" said David from a few dozen feet away.

"And wow, I see you didn't waste any time. Is this the Hulks club or what?" joked Ben, in a much deeper voice than when Matt had left him at the mall..

As they got closer and closer to Matt, I could see that something was intriguing them.

"Problem, guys?" asked Matt.

"No it's... it's just... why are you all... so big?" asked David.

"Yeah, I admit it, holy shit man, you're fucking big!" replied Ben.

"Oh that? It's a long story! But don't worry, you'll soon find out..." replied Matt with an evil smile before being imitated by the rest of the "Hulks Club".

"M-Matt? W-What t-the h-hell?" David stammered, not understanding the situation. Then he also recognized Greg. "G-GREG? W-what the hell are you doing here?"

Ah, it's true they know each other, David sometimes being at the gym too but always being mocked for being much weaker than his brother, at least before...

"You've become an amazing beast, David. But I'm sure you can still improve a bit..." replied Greg.

"Improve? What do you mean?" asked David.

Matt smiled. "Apollo?" he said. A gigantic shadow sprang up behind David and Ben. Few minutes later, it was 2 screams and 2 roars from T-Rex that shook the entire stadium.

When the two came to their senses, they were both irritated by Matt's ambush... but also fascinated by their new muscles.

"You could have warned us, though," David grumbled.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to have trouble walking for a few days," complains Ben, as if he can still feel Apollo's enormous cock in his ass.

"If I'd told you that the condition was to be literally fuck by a 16-foot giant, I don't think you'd have come." replied Matt.

"Yeah, that's not wrong. Because between patting my brother on the shoulder or get fucked by a giant, my preference is for the first option..." replied David.

"In fact, little brother has totally eclipsed big brother! Mike will be stunned!" said Greg.

"Yes and no, it's because of Mike that I grew up, so he was before me. On the other hand... he didn't take advantage of the 2 free feet so technically yes, I am now bigger than him. And it's so enjoyable!" replied David.

"Well, just call him" said Greg.

"So very sincerely, I'd love to see him crying with a huge cock in his ass but this s the 2 feet + several hundreds muscle pounds deal that I don't like at all, because I'm actually bigger and stronger than him and it's clearly more fun. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he will see me. We'll have to change our nicknames: Big little brother for myself and Little big brother for him" said David.

"Well then, what do we do now guys? Do you still have people to call? Or we'll throw ourselves into an orgy" smiled Brandon.

"I understand better the state of the stadium" said Ben with a smile. Indeed, the field was littered with holes filled with cum.

"Well, what do we do now?" asked Justin. "Let's fuck again?" he smiled.

Finally, an ultra thunderous voice answered. "Yeah, but not here" replied Apollo.

"What do you mean Apollo?" I asked.

"I mean, it's getting boring here, so we're going to have some fun elsewhere" he said, moving towards one of the interior facades. I didn't even have time to ask him what he was doing while  he closed his fist and slammed it hard into the facade. The shock was unbelievably violent echoed throughout the stadium. Immediately, large cracks began to appear from the point of impact and spread out to the sides, further, further, further... We all followed them with our eyes, astounded, thinking they'd stop but they just kept on going and didn't stop until they'd gone ALL the way around the stadium. I also think that repeated earthquakes haven't helped maintain stability.. There were a few seconds of silence and then more loud cracking noises and soon the whole stadium was collapsing, the... FUCKING... WHOLE... STADIUM!!! Big chunks of concrete falling everywhere! We moved back a few dozen feet, towards the center of the field, and did the right thing: a few seconds later, with an enormous din, everything collapsed like a house of cards. Apollo had just destroyed the ENTIRE stadium... with one FUCKING PUNCH!

We were all speechless, he had just destroyed the stadium... WITH ONLY ONE FUCKING PUNCH! ONE PUNCH!

"Call me One-Punch Hulk" joked Apollo. "And basically, I just wanted to tear down a wall" he added. We all gagged at such a display of pure power.

"Well... shouldn't we get out of here now? I doubt a collapsing stadium would go unnoticed..." said Brandon. I admit he's not wrong, our screams must have been heard for miles, so the collapse of an entire stadium...

"Yeah, I think we'd better be discreet" said Jeff.

"Discreet? What's the point?" asked Apollo. I have to admit that in his case, even if he wanted to, he couldn't do it.

"Because I don't want to end up like a lab rat. I don't know many teenagers who are 10 feet tall and have a ton of muscle. We could end up dismembered in a lab" replied Greg.

"Hahaha, as if they could do anything to us!" laughed Apollo.

"Not the city police, but something tells me we'd be banging the army in no time. And if I'm confident in front of a gun, I'm not so confident in front of a column of tanks" replied Greg.

"Well, let them send it, I don't give a damn!" replied Apollo. "Although I'd love to crush a tank!" added Apollo, and judging by the look on his face, I'd say he wasn't kidding...

DAMN! That vision of Apollo lifting and crushing a tank with his bare hands made me extremely hard! I had to bite my lip to keep from cumming on the spot.

"In any case, don't worry, you've got the best bodyguard in the world" said Apollo, picking up a large concrete block. "Because the first person to try to hurt you...", with extreme ease, with a simple flick of his wrist he instantly reduced the block to dust.

It was both exciting and terrifying to think that he could do the same thing on a human body... Yeah, I think you can really call him a god and it's REALLY BETTER to have him on your side...

"Well, for lack of a tank at the moment, cars would make an excellent appetizer hehehe! Well, I'll show you the way" said Apollo. And he set off, like an unstoppable tank, crushing the debris in his path.

"By the way Jeremy, didn't you say we were contagious or something?" asked Brandon.

"Yes, and you will be for the next few hours" I replied. Brandon smiled.

"I think I'll make a detour to the pool then..." he said.

"And I've got a mate who's got a wrestling match" said Greg.

"Me, an American football match" said Justin.

"And on my side a handball match" said Josh.

"And for me, it's will be a basketball match" said Jeff.

I have a feeling there'll be a few disqualifications for cheating in the next few hours...

In the morning, news concerned the stadium under renovation, which has been totally destroyed during the night by what appear to be several earthquakes. At least, that's what the locals say. The strangest thing is that the area is not considered a seismic zone, and no earthquake had ever occurred. So a dozen in only one night was cause for concern. Moreover, some witnesses claim to have seen their vehicles demolished by gigantic freaks. They were obviously not taken seriously, at least not until a few hours later, when several weird "incidents" were reported on the news linked to various sports teams all over the city.

The beginnings of the largest and strangest pandemic in history were slowly taking shape...

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, HyaHyena said:

Hey followed you on over from metabods great stuff!

Didn’t even know you had art for this story!