Ozzie & Deano: A Short Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

16 hours ago, macookie said:

Especially, if Deano walked into the room when they’re having sex.  😏

🙈 That could be fun to write! 😂

15 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

I’m loving the direction of the new story and the interactions between Ozzie and Little D. By the way, I forgot to mention, the nickname Papa D is one of my favorites.👍❤️

Thanks, matie. Glad you're enjoying it! ☺️ Pump room next! 

Three

There’s nothing quite like the rush of being on a bodybuilding stage. Bronzed up and wearing nothing but posing trunks. Showing off your physique to a whole audience of muscle hungry spectators. All of them there to watch the freak show. To marvel at the shredded monsters on stage who’ve pushed their bodies to unthinkable limits. 

Something primal takes over me when I’m on stage. Everything becomes about me and my muscle. It’s all about being a bodybuilder. It’s all about being big. It’s all about showing off and flexing for the audience. Everything else seems to wash away. I get lost in a world where nothing else matters but muscle. Huge, freaky, bronzed muscle. 

And I know the audience love me. All of them in awe. Some of them feeling envious. Some of them even lusting over me. Oh yeah - I know some of the fully clothed, non-bronzed freaks in the audience of my bodybuilding shows get turned on. I know some of them are aroused by my freaky muscle. I know they get hard looking at my bouncing pecs and massive glutes. I know some of those people would love to feel my flexed biceps. To touch my shredded abs. And I know they’d love to spunk over my thick bouncing muscle tits.

In some ways, guest posing spots are even more enjoyable than actually competing. There’s no pressure with guest posing. There’s no winning or losing. It really IS just all about me showing off my muscle for an adoring audience.

Which is exactly what I’ll be doing today at this big convention centre me and Deano have just arrived at. The same convention centre that’s holding this year’s Tiger Classic Bodybuilding Championships.

Not long after the two of us enter the pump room, ex-competitive bodybuilder, head of Shredded Freak Nutrition and all-around scary-looking monster Frank Bailey approaches me and Deano, grips my hand and pats my back in a friendly laddish manner. 

“Ozzie - my man! Love the hair, mate!” Frank says with a little laugh.

“All right, Frank. This is my mate, Deano.”

Mate slash boyfriend who I’m completely and utterly crazy about and who I flexed and bounced my pecs for earlier in our hotel room right before he shot a fucking load all over my flexed biceps and thick striated pecs.

A look of recognition dawns on Frank’s face as he greets Deano. “Oh - I follow you on Instagram. Your old man owns Deano’s Gym, right?”

“Deano was on the first Bodybuilder Posing In Public vid!” I tell him.

“Oh yeah!” Frank says. He’s folding his arms and sizing up Deano. Like he’s interested in potentially signing him up. He asks him if he’s at Montgomery and when he’s planning to graduate. And all the time I’m thinking yeah - you’ve got no chance, mate. Deano’s gonna be snapped up as a sponsor by a much bigger and better-known company than Shredded Freak Nutrition.

“You should be on in about an hour, Ozzie. Tanning tents are over in the corner. Let me guess - purple posing trunks?”

“Yep!”

Frank laughs and tells me to have fun before heading out. Presumably to carry on watching the show.

“Think you’ve got a new fan, Little Dude!”

Half an hour later and I’m fully bronzed up and pumping up in the shiny, slightly glittery-looking purple posers that Deano doesn’t approve of.

The pump room is full of bodybuilders of all ages and heights. All pumping up and flexing in trunks. The Tiger Classic is one of the biggest shows in the UK. I recognise a fair few lads here. But there’s one thing that separates me from all of them. I’m the only one here who’s a professional bodybuilder. 

I’m documenting pretty much everything for Instagram. The tanning tents. The pumping up. Pictures and videos of me posing taken by Deano. I’ve even had a couple of lads come up to me and ask for pictures. Guys who recognise me from Instagram. 

I kind of love the fact that I’m fully bronzed up and in trunks and Deano’s fully clothed and pale. It’s like there’s this temporary power shift. I’m a bronzed up next level muscle freak pumping up and posing. He’s my dutiful roadie taking all the pictures and videos who gets to feel my flexed biceps and shag the life out of me once it’s all over.

I know he’s getting a kick out of it too. Me being all bronzed and shredded. Ready to hit the stage for my guest posing spot at one of the biggest amateur bodybuilding shows in the country. Ready to give the audience the full Ozzie experience.

“Not exactly the McCarthy Classic is it?” I say to my boyfriend.

Deano smirks and does the cheek poke as he scours the room with his eyes. 

“Is anything, though?” he replies.

I feel a warmth and grin back at him. I love the fact that we shared that amazing experience earlier this year. Going to Chicago and guest posing at one of the most prestigious bodybuilding shows in the IFBB. Being backstage and getting to actually meet some of the biggest and best muscle freaks on the planet, including my favourite current pro, Austin "The Kapman" Kaplan.

That was the weekend me and Deano first hooked up. I sometimes wonder if we’d have gotten together if it hadn’t been for that trip. I like to think we would have. It probably would have just taken a little longer. Maybe until the two of us were both pros and competing against each other as 212 bodybuilders. Deano being annoyed by me but eventually giving in to that obvious chemistry between us that was always there. As well as his blatant attraction for me.

I look down at Deano’s jeans. No sign of any hard on throbbing through the painted on denim. I’m a little disappointed. “These trunks still not doing anything for you, Little Dude?”

He raises his eyebrows. “Nope!” he says flatly. Then his mouth curls into a smile. “I suppose I’d better head out,” he says. 

I make a joke about making sure he doesn’t accidentally cum in his jeans watching me pose, just before he rolls his eyes and heads out into the main theatre to take his seat.

I get my phone put and start uploading a video of me bouncing my thick, bronzed pecs as an Instagram Story when I’m suddenly interrupted by another competitor in a pair of lime green posing trunks approaching me.

He’s about my age and height. He’s got these sticky-out ears. Hair styled to perfection. And he’s got a wicked physique on him. There’s another tall non-bodybuilder guy following him in a yellow t-shirt. He looks like he’s about to shit himself. 

“Sorry - it’s Ozzie, isn’t it?” the bodybuilder asks me.

“Yep!”

His mouth curls into a big, warm grin and he reaches out to shake my hand. “I love your Instagram videos!” he says.

“Thanks, dude,” I reply, gripping his hand.

Huh. It’s funny. There's no mistake that this guy is cute. Really cute actually. But he’s definitely not my usual type. He’s a bit too vanilla looking for my taste. I mean - he actually doesn't look THAT different from Adam Lloyd. Kind of like the pocket rocket version. (Maybe it’s the ears.) And yet - despite him not being the type of guy I usually fancy, there’s something about him. He has this sort of warm, endearing quality. 

He asks me if we can get a picture, which his tall non-freak friend, who still looks nervous as hell, takes with his phone.

“What’s your name, dude?”

“AJ Jones.”

The name sounds familiar. I’m probably following him on Instagram.

“This is my mate, Noah,” he says, signalling to the tall non-bodybuilder guy. “He’s also a fan.”

There’s a knowing, almost cheeky smirk on AJ’s face as Noah momentarily looks terrified. Like he’s teasing him. Huh. Interesting!

“All right, Noah? Do you wanna pic as well?”

This ominous grin spreads across Noah's face. He’s looking at AJ as if to say, should I? AJ takes his phone off him and now I’m standing next to this tall slightly geeky but kinda cute guy who looks like he belongs in a university library with his head in a book. And nowhere near the pump room of a fucking bodybuilding competition full of tanned shredded muscle freaks.

The vibes I’m getting from these two lads are off the fucking charts. I might be completely wrong but it’s almost like they’re boyfriends, Noah has an innocent but pretty big crush on me and posing next to me while I’m bronzed and shredded and in shiny purple trunks is clearly a massive deal for him, which AJ is fully aware of, is totally okay with and the whole thing is amusing the fuck out of him. Of course, I might be completely wrong. But the smirk AJ gives Noah when the picture is taken and I’m standing leaning into Noah to look at his phone tells me I might just be spot on.

When I look back up from Noah's phone, something catches my eye. Deano’s still in the pump room. He’s got his back to me. And he's talking to one of the competitors. It’s some tall, bronzed Super-Heavyweight looking guy. Who’s RIDICULOUSLY good looking. My stomach does something weird. And I don't know why. 

“I’ll tag you into the post on Insta,” AJ says, pulling my attention back from Deano and whoever that guy is he’s talking to.

“Erm. Yeah. Nice one, dude.”

AJ shakes my hand again and I do the same for his shy and kind of adorable potential boyfriend who clearly isn’t going to initiate one first before the two of them walk off.

And now my attention is on Deano again who’s seemingly finishing up his conversation with the super handsome tall guy who is now walking away. Deano turns around. And then I see something which makes my stomach lurch. Deano’s face. You should fucking SEE the expression on my boyfriend’s face right now. Something’s wrong. Whatever just happened between Deano and that guy, Deano is not okay.

As he heads out of the pump room, this strong impulse to run over and ask him if he's okay comes over me. But as well as that, I’m now wondering - who the fuck was that guy who just caused that look of anguish on my boyfriend’s face? And more than that - WHY?

But before I have time to dwell on it, some guy working at the show walks up to and tells me I’m due on stage. And before I know it, I’m standing at the side of the stage as the show’s commentator is introducing me. He’s telling the audience that I graduated from Montgomery University of Bodybuilding & Fitness last month having earned my pro card. That I have a bright future ahead of me. That I’m one to watch out for. 

And I try to stay focused on the fact that, unless I’m hooked up with another guest posing spot like this one, this could be the last time I step on stage for a little while. Maybe even until my pro debut, which won't be until next year at the earliest. 

I remind myself that I've been looking forward to this gig ever since Frank Bailey and the other Shredded Freak Nutrition guys organised it for me. That I should make this guest posing appearance count and enjoy every single moment of being a bronzed up shredded muscle freak. 

And not get deterred by wondering who that mega hot dude was backstage who made my boyfriend’s face look like THAT. But then … as the commentator continues …

“Please welcome to the stage …”

It suddenly hits me. And now I know EXACTLY who that guy backstage was.

“Seth “Ozzie” Osman.”

And now I’m on stage. To a rapture of cheers and applause. I switch my mindset to Cocky Bodybuilder Mode. I bounce my pecs at every opportunity I get. I stomp and strut around. I grunt as I hit a front lat spread. I growl when I blow my biceps up. And I fucking roar every time I hit a most muscular. I tuck my trunks into the crack of my massive glutes. I yank up the straps. Scrunch up my face. Stick out my tongue. 

I jump into the audience. I pose for people’s phones. I jump on chairs. Crank out poses in people’s faces. And as per usual it's such a fucking rush. As per usual the audience love me. They cheer and shout. They go absolutely nuts. All of them in awe. Some of them feeling envious. And (just like always) some of them definitely lusting over me.

As I come off stage to a dozen handshakes and selfies and pats on the back, the rush diminishes, and something else takes over. This anxiety, lead by a twisting in my stomach. And this - not so much curiosity, more a determination to find out if I'm right.

I retrieve my phone from my backpack, load up Instagram and type in a name. My stomach lurches. Because, just as I thought, that’s the guy who Deano was talking to earlier. I look up and see the real-life version looking straight at me from across the pump room. This look of recognition on his face. Like he knows who I am. Maybe he saw me with Deano earlier. Maybe he’s seen us together on Instagram. Maybe he even knows we’re boyfriends. Or at least suspects.

I never thought I’d actually see or meet this guy in person. But here he is. With his super good looks. And thick bronzed tits. And ridiculous arms. Looking right at me. 

This is the personal trainer from Deano's dad’s gym who he was seeing last summer. This is the guy who broke my boyfriend’s heart. This guy right here staring right at me while his Instagram profile sits on my phone screen is Ryan North PT. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

FANTASTIC!  Just from beginning to end.  Of course the AJ & Noah encounter was really special for me, and love the confirmation from reading that they're in a long-term relationship.  Would of course love to know what they're up to, where they're living, and about their careers.  But thanks for the very special Easter egg, MA.

And what gives with the Ryan North encounter and Deano's anxiety over seeing his (married?) heart-throb Ryan again?  Can't wait for the next chapter to find out, when my imagination can stop going wild!

• Like 4

I'm sitting here like: Oh shit...OH SHIT! HOLY SHIT! 😳😳😮😲

First you throw in the stud extraordinaire AJ Jones...

47 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

He asks me if we can get a picture, which his tall non-freak friend, who still looks nervous as hell, takes with his phone.

“What’s your name, dude?”

“AJ Jones.”

....And then you throw in this left hook of RYAN NORTH PT?! This is Christmas! 😍😂

(I wanted to comment sooner but I had some stuff to do. Maybe I'm gonna edit this later and share my thoughts of the story as a whole👍)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DennisFLL said:

FANTASTIC!  Just from beginning to end.  Of course the AJ & Noah encounter was really special for me, and love the confirmation from reading that they're in a long-term relationship.  Would of course love to know what they're up to, where they're living, and about their careers.  But thanks for the very special Easter egg, MA.

And what gives with the Ryan North encounter and Deano's anxiety over seeing his (married?) heart-throb Ryan again?  Can't wait for the next chapter to find out, when my imagination can stop going wild!

Thanks, matie. I knew a few of you would like the AJ and Noah appearance! (Insert AJ emoji! 😜) This is something I've wanted to do for a while and I think I've written about it here in one of the threads at some point - the idea of some of the MU lads meeting AJ and Noah in some sort of crossover. And of *course* Noah would have a thing for Ozzie! 🤪

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

I'm sitting here like: Oh shit...OH SHIT! HOLY SHIT! 😳😳😮😲

First you throw in the stud extraordinaire AJ Jones...

....And then you throw in this left hook of RYAN NORTH PT?! This is Christmas! 😍😂

(I wanted to comment sooner but I had some stuff to do. Maybe I'm gonna edit this later and share my thoughts of the story as a whole👍)

Haha! Love that reaction! It was fun bringing AJ and Noah back. We just need Woody and Luke to pop up now. Maybe they're in the audience watching the show? 🤪😅 I won't say anymore about Ryan at this point. Glad you're liking it though, mate! 😊

• Like 2

Fantastic part three mate! AJ and Noah? WOW! plus that twat Ryan North??? Well, another awesomely written chapter, but just one complaint: it was WAY too short! 🤣👍❤️😛

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1