Ozzie & Deano: A Short Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

On 7/1/2022 at 8:06 AM, brawnygods said:

So THIS was unexpected!  How can there only be one chapter left with all this going on?  The sorrows of young Deano continue, apparently, but for all the thicc attention and muscle-on-muscle friction he gets to enjoy, I'd trade places with him in a heartbeat. 🥵

I'll never get enough of these bulging blokes.

Do you think Ryan North has any idea of the kind of chaos, drama and destruction he causes and leaves in his wake just from his jacked, swollen, super handsome self?

Glad you're enjoying it, mate. At some point I will write a story separate from the MU cannon and with completely new characters but it's just so easy and tempting to slip back into this world. And I still feel like there's more to explore with these characters.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

And here's AJ Jones winning the 212 category for the bodybuilding contest in London, June 2022.  He had changed out of his lime green posing trunks he was wearing when he and Noah met Ozzie Osman, the contest's guest poser, earlier.  Then AJ changed into these new shiny purple ones Noah had just gifted him.

120844593_857136618426762_340202273961055814_n (1).jpg

Do you think they indulged in a bit of role play after the show? AJ dying his hair purple and shaving it into a mohawk? Walking around their hotel room hunched over, pretending to be a dinosaur with bouncing his pecs and talking to Noah in a Welsh accent? 🤪

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Do you think they indulged in a bit of role play after the show? AJ dying his hair purple and shaving it into a mohawk? Walking around their hotel room hunched over, pretending to be a dinosaur with bouncing his pecs and talking to Noah in a Welsh accent? 🤪

I love it!  Of course, without saying, Noah loves AJ just the way he is, but kinky role playing with AJ imitating a muscle fantasy man for Noah would add something hot.  I mean, after all, they're together about four years already! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

5 degrees of separation!  In this muscle-verse, no one is very far away!

It's cool to remind us of some of the prior characters and how they still continue on in their own fictional universes, regardless of what our main characters do. Ryan should be all about 3 a.m. feedings and changing nappies and no sleep at this point - unless he dumped the pregnant girlfriend?  AJ and Noah are an interesting mix - wouldn't Deano see them around school?  They're the same age, so they won't have graduated yet, even though they are news to Ozzie?

Finally, I have no doubt that major disruptions are coming - Deano is constitutionally incapable of having a smooth, steady life. For all the hearts and flowers happiness that Ozzie is dreaming off, I'm betting that Deano and fate will intervene before long - maybe even this weekend at the bodybuilding show!  

Stay tuned for more Deano-drama!  Cheek pokes a-plenty are coming down the pike!

Cue ominous minor chords  ,,,,,!

Actually yeah - that's a very good point on the Ryan front. He probably wouldn't be competing in a bodybuilding show with a new born baby. Maybe the girlfriend came home early one day and found him in bed with a younger jacked bodybuilder with the same hair style as him and chucked him out and competing in The Tiger Classic is Ryan's way of distracting himself? 🤔 AJ and Noah didn't go to MU, mate. That was a pre-MU story. I can't really see Noah's application being successful either! 😅

And I can confirm there are more cheek pokes to come. 🤪

10 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

I love it!  Of course, without saying, Noah loves AJ just the way he is, but kinky role playing with AJ imitating a muscle fantasy man for Noah would add something hot.  I mean, after all, they're together about four years already! 

Of course! 😊 I feel like it would be AJ's idea too. Maybe even something he'd spring on Noah as a surprise! 🤭

So not to get *too* geeky (and I'm sure not many of you care about this) but technically we're still in 2020 (albeit a Covid-free one). Rough timeline...

Summer 2018 (when I wrote the story) - AJ and Noah takes place

Autumn 2018 - Woody, Deano & co start uni (with Ozzie starting his second year)

December 2018 - Last chapter of AJ & Noah

Spring 2019 - The first Muscle University story takes place/Luke transfers to MU

Summer 2019 - Noah graduates from uni in London, Deano's Summer/has his thing with Ryan North

December 2019 - Deano's Winter story/has a thing with Harry the Bouncer

January to April 2020 - Deano, Again/gets together with Ozzie

Summer 2020 - Ozzie has graduated MU/this story takes place

That *was* really geeky, wasn't it? 😳

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/1/2022 at 3:42 AM, Kons said:

Now we need pics showing how everyone look like in muscle univ verse

I actually posted this pic on Twitter the other day. Give this guy a mohawk and a much thicker upper body and he isn't a million miles away from how I picture Ozzie...

290847165_639698873681255_3198624191669359540_n.thumb.webp.835a082ebc34c4da95238518987efea1.webp

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

That *was* really geeky, wasn't it? 😳

NO!!  Not geeky at all!  First of all, speaking for myself, I'm a very detailed person, and love timelines defined.  And you say we're in 2020 now, so AJ and Noah are still newlyweds, perhaps only full time living together for only about a year?  And are they indeed living together?  And where?  And what does AJ's mum and Andy know?  And is AJ still shelf stacking at Tesco's?  You would not be geeky if you revealed all this!    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DennisFLL said:

Haha! Well geeky or not, I'm glad you appreciate it, mate! 🤓 I would say they're most likely living in London as that's where most of the publishing jobs are for Noah, which was touched upon in the story. I can see Noah going back to Little Denton right after leaving uni though and staying there for a little while until he worked out his next move. Obviously AJ being there would be a big draw for that! 

AJ might have reservations about leaving Little Denton but I feel like wherever the two of them go, AJ would be fine. He'd join whichever hardcore bodybuilding gym was closest and carry on with his personal training.

This is all hypothetical of course and I might to decide to write a sequel at some point which completely discredits all of this! 

• Like 1

I’m thinking that, in a desperate bid to atone for his mistakes and win back Deano, Ryan North turns himself into a 350lb mass monster. Any takers? 😂

• Like 1