Ozzie & Deano: A Short Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

1 hour ago, DawnFire98 said:

Who's Adam again and where does he pop up?

He was the teacher's assistant at MU that was sweet on and visited Deano in Brighton when Deano finally then made the decision to go with Ozzie.   

• Like 1

Oh yassssssssssss man yasssssssssssss

This two are great together and so different yet they complete each other.

This universe its so good and full of potential. Im waiting for that aspiring bodybuilding star with onlyfans cause im sure someone in there has an anon acc

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

He was the teacher's assistant at MU that was sweet on and visited Deano in Brighton when Deano finally then made the decision to go with Ozzie.   

Ahhh I remember! How could I forget 😅😂😂😂 It's the guy with the big ears, right? 😜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

Ahhh I remember! How could I forget 😅😂😂😂 It's the guy with the big ears, right? 😜

"Who's Adam Lloyd?" 😅 I think Ozzie would be feeling pretty smug if he were to read this! 

16 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

This universe its so good and full of potential. Im waiting for that aspiring bodybuilding star with onlyfans cause im sure someone in there has an anon acc

My money's on Deano's straight roommate Shaun! 😏

• Like 2

@muscleaddict I think it's great the way you maintain the characters throughout the length of the stories and even give them new depths and quirkiness- "Deano cheek poke" "Ozzie turning it up" - I especially loved the last scene in the hotel room where they were sitting back to back and just listening to each other while simultaneously baring their souls to each other - amazing writing!

I'll love whatever you write next!

Mdlftr

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

@muscleaddict I think it's great the way you maintain the characters throughout the length of the stories and even give them new depths and quirkiness- "Deano cheek poke" "Ozzie turning it up" - I especially loved the last scene in the hotel room where they were sitting back to back and just listening to each other while simultaneously baring their souls to each other - amazing writing!

I'll love whatever you write next!

Mdlftr

Thank you for the lovely feedback @Mdlftr 😊 I do have a few story ideas floating around but I'm not quite sure what will be coming next! 

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

I've written a little something. I wasn't sure wether people would be into this but I showed it to a friend and he loved it and encouraged me to share it here. This is basically me taking the piss out of myself and my stories. Illustrations (added for extra effect 🤪) by @brawnygods and @reeddune

How to write a ”muscleaddict” story

1. Make sure at least one of your bodybuilder characters is a short-arsed pocket rocket/future 212 pro. A height difference between the main character and the love interest is encouraged but not essential. Jokes at the expense of the character’s height (i.e. “Is it just the one parent who’s a dwarf?”) are perfectly acceptable. 

FPVe0VHXoAMkHjY.thumb.jpg.3791a5efca928da8ba041c89d7e257e6.jpg

2. Your main character must do at least ONE of the following in every chapter:

a) Roll their eyes

b) Furrow their eyebrows

c) Feel their stomach twist

d) Feel their chest tighten

3. To show the love interest’s affection for the protagonist, have them buy him a bodybuilding-related hoodie, i.e. a Scorpio’s Gym/Montgomery University hoodie. Make sure the love interest has the same hoodie but in a different colour for extra cuteness. 

1023676177_79387166_108598360534730_729032141045194606_n(2).thumb.jpg.df9a94dfe871472e5d2831d88aef7a07.jpg

4. Make at least ONE reference to Dom and Cole In the Land of Ug.

5. Your main character MUST have strong opinions towards shiny posers, i.e. love them/be turned on by them/have an extensive collection of them OR hate them/be forever baffled by their popularity. 

120332181_654267021926219_6889359198183748978_n.thumb.jpg.2a64570e2f55f78198366734abf06fe3.jpg

6. Ensure at least one parent of the protagonist is a larger than life character who regularly annoys and embarrasses him, often in front of their friends and potential love interests. Violent acts, i.e. the parent hitting the protagonist over the head with a pile of post is completely fine.

7. Make good use of phones and social media. Have the protagonist check out other bodybuilders and his possible love interests on Instagram (make a love interest’s profile “private” to create mystery). Make sure the main character regularly exchanges cute and funny texts or DM’s with the love interest. Cue the protagonist dreamily gazing into his phone screen, getting excited at the appearance of three dots and feeling fraught and anxious when the love interest doesn’t reply within half an hour. 

40652517_312141112910285_9010865778719230822_n.thumb.jpg.af58254f163c4d29c434fd8a4365a2b0.jpg

8. Make sure to end at least TWO chapters on a cliffhanger. Bringing back old significant characters from previous stories, i.e. a ridiculously good looking old flame of the protagonist’s boyfriend who broke his heart suddenly popping up in a pump room in nothing but a pair of shiny posers, is always guaranteed to be popular with readers. 

9. Include some kind of bodybuilding-related trip for the protagonist and his love interest. For example, a guest posing spot or big bodybuilding expo held in London or a school trip to Chicago in America to guest pose at one of the biggest shows on the IFBB calendar. This trip will usually conclude with the protagonist and love interest having hot muscle sex in a hotel room. 

653615287_66622815_215051952732863_2314488103708908587_n(2).thumb.jpg.8a1fed5c8e63158f88b67680f7c1768b.jpg

10. Give your main character a quirky physical habit, such as poking/rolling his tongue around the inside of his cheek. You can even give this a name if you later write a spin-off from a different character’s point of view, i.e. The Deano Cheek Poke. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

I've written a little something. I wasn't sure wether people would be into this but I showed it to a friend and he loved it and encouraged me to share it here. This is basically me taking the piss out of myself and my stories. Illustrations (added for extra effect 🤪) by @brawnygods and @reeddune

How to write a ”muscleaddict” story

1. Make sure at least one of your bodybuilder characters is a short-arsed pocket rocket/future 212 pro. A height difference between the main character and the love interest is encouraged but not essential. Jokes at the expense of the character’s height (i.e. “Is it just the one parent who’s a dwarf?”) are perfectly acceptable. 

FPVe0VHXoAMkHjY.thumb.jpg.3791a5efca928da8ba041c89d7e257e6.jpg

2. Your main character must do at least ONE of the following in every chapter:

a) Roll their eyes

b) Furrow their eyebrows

c) Feel their stomach twist

d) Feel their chest tighten

3. To show the love interest’s affection for the protagonist, have them buy him a bodybuilding-related hoodie, i.e. a Scorpio’s Gym/Montgomery University hoodie. Make sure the love interest has the same hoodie but in a different colour for extra cuteness. 

1023676177_79387166_108598360534730_729032141045194606_n(2).thumb.jpg.df9a94dfe871472e5d2831d88aef7a07.jpg

4. Make at least ONE reference to Dom and Cole In the Land of Ug.

5. Your main character MUST have strong opinions towards shiny posers, i.e. love them/be turned on by them/have an extensive collection of them OR hate them/be forever baffled by their popularity. 

120332181_654267021926219_6889359198183748978_n.thumb.jpg.2a64570e2f55f78198366734abf06fe3.jpg

6. Ensure at least one parent of the protagonist is a larger than life character who regularly annoys and embarrasses him, often in front of their friends and potential love interests. Violent acts, i.e. the parent hitting the protagonist over the head with a pile of post is completely fine.

7. Make good use of phones and social media. Have the protagonist check out other bodybuilders and his possible love interests on Instagram (make a love interest’s profile “private” to create mystery). Make sure the main character regularly exchanges cute and funny texts or DM’s with the love interest. Cue the protagonist dreamily gazing into his phone screen, getting excited at the appearance of three dots and feeling fraught and anxious when the love interest doesn’t reply within half an hour. 

40652517_312141112910285_9010865778719230822_n.thumb.jpg.af58254f163c4d29c434fd8a4365a2b0.jpg

8. Make sure to end at least TWO chapters on a cliffhanger. Bringing back old significant characters from previous stories, i.e. a ridiculously good looking old flame of the protagonist’s boyfriend who broke his heart suddenly popping up in a pump room in nothing but a pair of shiny posers, is always guaranteed to be popular with readers. 

9. Include some kind of bodybuilding-related trip for the protagonist and his love interest. For example, a guest posing spot or big bodybuilding expo held in London or a school trip to Chicago in America to guest pose at one of the biggest shows on the IFBB calendar. This trip will usually conclude with the protagonist and love interest having hot muscle sex in a hotel room. 

653615287_66622815_215051952732863_2314488103708908587_n(2).thumb.jpg.8a1fed5c8e63158f88b67680f7c1768b.jpg

10. Give your main character a quirky physical habit, such as poking/rolling his tongue around the inside of his cheek. You can even give this a name if you later write a spin-off from a different character’s point of view, i.e. The Deano Cheek Poke. 

These are just a modest listing of ingredients which make MuscleAddict's stories excellent. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2